First cycle

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi is fantastic, obv I'm running it again soon. I just really feel a bit more on with dbol. We'll see how I feel with epi and tr3st...
Odds are that HULK WILL SMASH!

I'd love to run that combo too but I think I'll stack Trest with something else... :scool:

Mystere3

Awards
Odds are that HULK WILL SMASH!

I'd love to run that combo too but I think I'll stack Trest with something else... :scool:
Hopefully I get that alpha feeling. With my last dbol cycle I was doing incline db with 130s and after 3-4 reps I got a surge of aggression and the dbs felt like they had no weight; do you ever get that? I just beasted through and got like 10-12 reps until it started to feel heavy again. Think I got like 13-14 and my spotter was like dude I thought you were going for 8, wtf??? Love that sht.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully I get that alpha feeling. With my last dbol cycle I was doing incline db with 130s and after 3-4 reps I got a surge of aggression and the dbs felt like they had no weight; do you ever get that? I just beasted through and got like 10-12 reps until it started to feel heavy again. Think I got like 13-14 and my spotter was like dude I thought you were going for 8, wtf??? Love that sht.
You're friggin' beast. 130's work for me at bent over rows - I'd probably die if I tried to do incline presses with them.

But I know the feeling. When I'm on Epi it always happens at deadlift days - the first rep feels heavy but suddenly the strength starts flowing in my veins and I pull it for 7.

Mystere3

Awards
Haha every time I think that, I watch this.

http://youtu.be/WKUtsGxBTCE

You're friggin' beast. 130's work for me at bent over rows - I'd probably die if I tried to do incline presses with them.

But I know the feeling. When I'm on Epi it always happens at deadlift days - the first rep feels heavy but suddenly the strength starts flowing in my veins and I pull it for 7.

Mystere3

Awards
What the fu(k...... seriously......
The craziest part about that video is how easily he moves the dbs around. 130s are hard for me to move around and I'm not a small guy. If you watch the vid of Stan benching 215s it looks like he's gonna die just getting them in position. Ron moves the 200s like they're 45s.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The craziest part about that video is how easily he moves the dbs around. 130s are hard for me to move around and I'm not a small guy. If you watch the vid of Stan benching 215s it looks like he's gonna die just getting them in position. Ron moves the 200s like they're 45s.
He really does. It almost looks effortless. Light weight, yeaaah buddy!

DREA_25

Awards
Rewarded myself today with a trip to Golden Corral for my cheat meal, think I got my money's worth haha
Back to the bland chicken and turkey tomorrow

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rewarded myself today with a trip to Golden Corral for my cheat meal, think I got my money's worth haha
Back to the bland chicken and turkey tomorrow
Bland chicken?

You a low sodium eater? Need some recipe ideas man?

DREA_25

Awards
Bland chicken? You a low sodium eater? Need some recipe ideas man?
no I season em up a little, sometimes a little barbecue sauce I'm just tired of eating it everyday. I am on somewhat of a budget. Basically chicken, lean turkey burgers, and venison(have 20pounds ground venison in the freezer)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no I season em up a little, sometimes a little barbecue sauce I'm just tired of eating it everyday. I am on somewhat of a budget. Basically chicken, lean turkey burgers, and venison(have 20pounds ground venison in the freezer)
I understand. I got some recipes if ya need em.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i read a write up by PA on m1,4add and he stated that it might actually have direct ER binding. idk but alot of people get gyno from it.
Sucky. Why I've avoided dbol for years. But ya, I'd rather try dbol and get 100% dbol with the same, or even less sides than a low conversion rate ph.

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah that sucks... I'm a fan of dbol but gyno prone ppl should prob avoid.

DREA_25

Awards
First pin of week 6 and weighed 189. Starting to really notice how inflexible I am especially in my hips and hamstrings. Anybody got any decent stretching routines or advice. I think this is one reason I get lower back pumps so much. Plus I want to be able to throw a high kick without sacrificing form

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First pin of week 6 and weighed 189. Starting to really notice how inflexible I am especially in my hips and hamstrings. Anybody got any decent stretching routines or advice. I think this is one reason I get lower back pumps so much. Plus I want to be able to throw a high kick without sacrificing form
Deep squats with lighter weight (50% of 1RM). It stretches the hips out really well without risk of injury to the lower back.

Also do light weight stiff leg deadlifts with DB's. As u go down, slightly float the DB away from ur body

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deep squats with lighter weight (50% of 1RM). It stretches the hips out really well without risk of injury to the lower back. Also do light weight stiff leg deadlifts with DB's. As u go down, slightly float the DB away from ur body
Mhmmmm or low heavy squats ;)

DREA_25

Awards
Hit 315 on bench today, never been above 300 so that was cool. Lost some bodyfat also but my weight has been fluctuating

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely. I always do MWF pins with most esters and have never had an issue.

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah, it's like the ppl who post bench 312.5, new PR! Why not lift 3 plates?

DREA_25

Awards
I don't 1rm often, actually haven't since November 2011, but I was feelin frisky on account of the gear.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, it has more to do with the scheduled lift than anything else. Case in point the 5/3/1 program calls for specific lifts that may or may not fall 5lbs under a milestone lift, like 3 plates.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't 1rm often, actually haven't since November 2011, but I was feelin frisky on account of the gear.
3 cycles ago, I was feeling froggy the last week and did the same thing. It was fun and my best bench ever but I'll probably never max again. I feel like it ruins a whole workout for me. The ego boost after a couple months on test was nice though.

DREA_25

Awards
Well guys I'm finally done, last pin was yesterday. Thank god I'm getting so tired of needles and syringes