FIRST CYCLE...TEST ENANTHATE- CANT FEEL ANYTHING...

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Yep, because you didn't do your homework and apparently are "learn resistant". You had plenty of advise, mostly to GO OFF THE DAMN CYCLE .
Now you have to deal with bloat, shrunken nuts -and, during PCT, a penis that points to your feet -and if you're "lucky", you will have some titties to play with.
Merry Christmas!
Dang.

belgorod

Awards
Test does peak in 36-48 hours. Your gear is bunk
Okay but at 3 rd week I have done blood test and it turns out I have 3x more than normal ( Usually around 400-500, In Test it came around 1300 ) . I am %100 sure it is underdosed, but still not totally bunk.

Or, maybe they have invented some method to show High Testostorone in the tests, ( To just fool the tests ) but actually T levels never elevate. Is it possible? If it is possible than maybe you are right.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
??? Please. Explain
Just noting that yes, a single shot will peak in a day or so, but multiple shots will not peak for 3 or so weeks (halflife accumulation effect). I don't think it's a coincidence that most guys dont notice the effects of test until 3 or so weeks in.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
Yes they probably made special testosterone to fool the blood tests

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Okay but at 3 rd week I have done blood test and it turns out I have 3x more than normal ( Usually around 400-500, In Test it came around 1300 ) . I am %100 sure it is underdosed, but still not totally bunk.

Or, maybe they have invented some method to show High Testostorone in the tests, ( To just fool the tests ) but actually T levels never elevate. Is it possible? If it is possible than maybe you are right.
I did not see your post about blood work... But if its working!

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I'm gone for a month and this thread is still alive... Fck off, OP.

I can promise you that when winter is coming penis can shrink even more then 2 cm
Isn't that the full version of House Stark's motto?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it possible that we read high T levels in test results but actually it is not working? Possible ?
I have alcohol in my blood but the alcohol isn't making me drunk. Wake up dude, no offense..You don't get results cause you doing it wrong or you expect way too much; and/or, you're not in a good shape to see anything major from steroids.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it possible that we read high T levels in test results but actually it is not working? Possible ?
At levels of 1300 your just not going to see much. Hard work in the gym in conjunction with a clean diet would help the most and get you seeing the best results. But honestly its just help its not magic.

I don't know why I'm still posting in this thread lol its like dope, I know its bad for me but I keep coming back

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At levels of 1300 your just not going to see much. Hard work in the gym in conjunction with a clean diet would help the most and get you seeing the best results. But honestly its just help its not magic.

I don't know why I'm still posting in this thread lol its like dope, I know its bad for me but I keep coming back
It is that damn morbid curiosity that brings us back!
belgorod - no it is not possible that the results of the test are being faked. There would be no benefit to creating that scenario for anyone. You just did not get full dosed gear.

Also if you gained 15lbs without gaining a large % of body fat then you have pretty damn good results for how low dosed the gear was. According to your post at the beginning you were 162 lbs with an estimated body fat between 15-18%, now you are saying you are a 180lbs with a tested BF of 18%

Do the math... Let's go with the least impressive amount of LBM gains possible by assuming you were @ 15% @ 162 that is 24.3lbs of fat and 137.7lbs LBM
Now you are 180 @ 18% bf with 32.4lbs of fat, and 147.6 lbs of LBM... by these numbers alone, the MINIMUM you gained 9.9lbs of LBM, and at the maximum IE if you were 18% at the start then you may have gained up to 15lbs of LBM...

I imagine there is some major wiggle room here and that the body fat percentages are off. However if you look to be about as lean as before or a tiny bit less with an 18lb gain then you made some serious strides... Just going by the fat increase on the weight I would say you probably gained about a 1/1 ratio of fat and LBM. Not too bad for low dosed gear... Sounds pretty on par with someone bulking after getting on TRT which is basically what happened here. You went from low levels to about twice the average total test.

Lets see some pics dude...

Reactions: Nac

Chasingtails

Awards
It is that damn morbid curiosity that brings us back!
belgorod - no it is not possible that the results of the test are being faked. There would be no benefit to creating that scenario for anyone. You just did not get full dosed gear.

Also if you gained 15lbs without gaining a large % of body fat then you have pretty damn good results for how low dosed the gear was. According to your post at the beginning you were 162 lbs with an estimated body fat between 15-18%, now you are saying you are a 180lbs with a tested BF of 18%

Do the math... Let's go with the least impressive amount of LBM gains possible by assuming you were @ 15% @ 162 that is 24.3lbs of fat and 137.7lbs LBM
Now you are 180 @ 18% bf with 32.4lbs of fat, and 147.6 lbs of LBM... by these numbers alone, the MINIMUM you gained 9.9lbs of LBM, and at the maximum IE if you were 18% at the start then you may have gained up to 15lbs of LBM...

I imagine there is some major wiggle room here and that the body fat percentages are off. However if you look to be about as lean as before or a tiny bit less with an 18lb gain then you made some serious strides... Just going by the fat increase on the weight I would say you probably gained about a 1/1 ratio of fat and LBM. Not too bad for low dosed gear... Sounds pretty on par with someone bulking after getting on TRT which is basically what happened here. You went from low levels to about twice the average total test.

Lets see some pics dude...
In for belgorod noodz

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Panty shots for the new year
I'm glad I still read this thread

belgorod

Awards
Unfortunately I havent measured my Bodyfat before the cycle. Bad mistake. But, I havent seen my family for 4-5 months and when they saw me after steroid cycle, they told me I got bigger.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I havent measured my Bodyfat before the cycle. Bad mistake. But, I havent seen my family for 4-5 months and when they saw me after steroid cycle, they told me I got bigger.
Ignorance is bliss

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay well then there you have it. You gained 18lbs and people said you look bigger. Success! For getting low dosed gear you should be happy. Now start legitimately getting your crap together for when you run your next one. This was a mess and you need to have your stuff squared away with training and eating enough. Bottom line your expectations weren't met because they were pretty high, and also your gear was underdosed. You must have been eating more than you mentioned here in the log to have gained 18lbs. If not your metabolism is a mystery. Either way put more into eating and training and results should be even better next time.

Good Luck in the future!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weird thing is, when I was 18, my erections were better than my dick was 2 cm longer. I have lost it. The another reason I used Test E is to recover my old erection quality.
You gained 18 lbs. What happened to your penis?
Got any longer (!)? Better erections?

belgorod

Awards
My erection quality never changed unfortunately.

The other bad thing is, my arm size sucks. Still 13" arms. Very bad...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My erection quality never changed unfortunately.

The other bad thing is, my arm size sucks. Still 13" arms. Very bad...
There may be a correlation between libido and arm size (also grip strength) :) Think about it...

Hint:

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Playing an instrument..The organ?

18lbs and no gains on your arms. What's your waist measurement then?

belgorod

Awards
I want to post pictures but I cant. I need to post 25 more messages :(

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I want to post pictures but I cant. I need to post 25 more messages :(
Well then post up 25 random posts and then put your pics up... Even if it is just telling someone they are doing a good job. How is it that you have so few posts. Are you only posting in this thread. If so get out and be a part of the community!

DeweyDJP

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Chill . I could swear I feel it the same day since I always get warm and I'll get some energy. Placebo? No idea but as far as strenght an muscle growth goes it takes weeks to really notice and when you do it just keeps going up.
Everyone is different. . I was the same way I felt it almost immediately. Depends on the person.