First testosterone enanthate stabbing cycle at 47. Advice is welcome.

Slapoyjoe

Hello All,

I've decided to do my first testosterone enanthate cycle this winter at age 47. I am doing this for sure, so I welcome feedback on the plan and PCT and not the overall plan itself.

My stats:
I'll be 47, 6'0, and roughly 190 (11ish bf?) when I start the bulk. I'm in the best shape of my life. I bench 315, do 28 pull-ups, and regularly run 6 miles during shredding season.

Lifting and health history
I started lifting in 1986, and was hardcore until 1991 at about 210 pounds. I was an athlete and really into health. I benched 300 at 16 naturally. Then came college, work, and a family. In my early 40s, I weighed 262 at around 30+% bf. I was a mess. I started a 9-month cut and got down to 190 by tracking macros, lifting heavy, and doing cardio. The change in diet was absolutely huge in every way, and I’ve learned so much already. That was a few years ago. I’ve been stable since then by tracking macros and lifting hard and doing LISS cardio. I feel good and am ready to take the next step.

Anabolic history
I've used SARMS twice (1 2-month LGD cycle and 1 3-month S4, GW, and Ostarine shred, which was outstanding). I’ve also done a 5-week epistane cycle, which was decent. In 1990, I ran a cybergenics cycle, if that counts.

The plan
I’ve never done test, but I’m ready, I’ve got the goods, and I’ve got a plan, and with your help I’ll make it better. I want to run a 10-week testosterone enanthate cycle. Why 10? I’ve got 6 vials of 10ml at 250mg/ml, so I think you see my logic here? The plan is to inject 250mg every Mon/Thur in the glute and use armidex for estrogen control.

Diet and Supplements
I will eat in a sufficient caloric surplus to gain 2 pounds a week, keeping carbs and protein especially high. I track everything.

In terms of supplements, I will take the following:
Fish oil
Taurine
Creatine
Multivitamin
Calcium
Magnesium
Iron (I consume seafood and dairy but no red meat. I get plenty of protein but iron supplements help)
Whey (which is food but to give you context I put it here)
B12

PCT
After injecting weeks 1-10, I’ll start PCT in week 12 consisting of:
Clomid 50/50/25/25 and DAA

Ancillaries
Besides Armidex, I’ve got Nolva and Letrozole onhand if needed.

Workouts
In terms of exercise, I will lift hard 6 days a week Push/Pull/Core+Legs) with 15 minutes of (LISS) a day and one day of total rest per week. I’ll do about 30 sets a day, mixing it up and trying to stay in the hypertrophy zone. Again, I track everything in a logbook. I’ll get plenty of sleep since I’ve arranged my work schedule so winter and spring will be a breeze.

This will be my first testosterone cycle, and I’m pretty stoked about it tbh.

Do you think this is a solid plan? I welcome all of your ideas to improve it.