First cycle- Test cyp/EQ/Winny

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck to you man. I will keep an eye out for your log (hopefully you log).

I too will be running my first cycle in a month or two. Twelve weeks of test e kickstarted with 4 weeks of deca, probably running clomid tapered down, 100mg to 25 in the last week. I didn't taper the first time I took it and had some crazy estro rebound that gave me some big lumps under my nips that took about a year to go away. Just a heads up if you decide to run the stuff in PCT. GL

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to you man. I will keep an eye out for your log (hopefully you log).

I too will be running my first cycle in a month or two. Twelve weeks of test e kickstarted with 4 weeks of deca, probably running clomid tapered down, 100mg to 25 in the last week. I didn't taper the first time I took it and had some crazy estro rebound that gave me some big lumps under my nips that took about a year to go away. Just a heads up if you decide to run the stuff in PCT. GL
id suggest a better kick start. you wont feel the deca till the same or later than u start feeling the test./

imasleep

Awards
Does anyone know if this will show up on a drug test for work?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone know if this will show up on a drug test for work?
That all depends what's they're testing for and how legit your source is I guess...I had my work send a list of everything they're looking for. Basically they're looking for habitual narcotic abuse at my place. Increased test levels and lowered estrogen won't show up cuz they're not even concerned about that. As for false positives, I don't believe any pct or support drugs will cause one. If you're worried, do some networking at work...the insiders can have all the right answers if you ask nicely ;)

imasleep

Awards
When's the best time to pin? Also should I just pin twice a week or would E3D or E4D be better?

also i remember reading taking vitamin e with hcg?...how much and when?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Pin when you have time. Time of day doesn't really matter with those chems. Unless you are pinning the winny as well. That I would do in the morning or mid afternoon at the latest.

Twice a week. M and Th usually work the best (schedule wise).

Vitamin E with HCG? Never heard of it. You can take Vitamin E whenever you want. Doesn't really have anything to do with AAS.

imasleep

Awards
Pin when you have time. Time of day doesn't really matter with those chems. Unless you are pinning the winny as well. That I would do in the morning or mid afternoon at the latest.

Twice a week. M and Th usually work the best (schedule wise).

Vitamin E with HCG? Never heard of it. You can take Vitamin E whenever you want. Doesn't really have anything to do with AAS.
thanks, and this is what I was talking about, found it:

1982 Jun;29(3):287-92.Related Articles, Links

Effect of vitamin E on function of pituitary-gonadal axis in male rats and human subjects.

Umeda F, Kato K, Muta K, Ibayashi H.

The role of vitamin E in the endocrine system, in particular the pituitary-gonadal axis, was studied in humans and male rats by examining the hormonal differences between vitamin E deficient and supplemented conditions. In vitamin E deficient rats, pituitary content and basal plasma level of FSH and LH were significantly lower than those of the control rats, but testicular content and basal plasma level of testosterone were not significantly changed. On the other hand, in vitamin E supplemented rats, FSH and LH content in pituitary tissue was significantly higher than that of the controls, but there was no significant rise in basal FSH and LH level in plasma. The testosterone level was significantly elevated in both testicular tissue and plasma. It was also demonstrated that basal plasma testosterone and F.T.I. were increased in normal male subjects following oral vitamin E administration and the responsiveness of plasma testosterone levels to HCG was significantly higher during vitamin E administration than before administration. These results suggest that vitamin E may play an important and potent role in hormone production in the pituitary-gonadal axis in humans and rats.

PMID: 6816576 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

imasleep

Awards
Tomorrow I start,
10 AM, I'll be injecting 250/test and 300/eq into my right glute.
12:30PM 10mg Mdrol
1pm Workout

How's that sound?