First cycle, starting off small....wait!! **** that sh!t

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
i have cycle support and i believe they are basically the same thing. I just took a quick glance at the back of the can and looks like it had all the same stuff.

Close. :thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What if you start experiencing unwanted side effects, how will you know which product is the culprit? If you're dead set on stacking all three, at least introduce them in a way in which you can get a feel for each.

I don't see the need for winztrol AND furazadrol though. I would run one or the other and save the other bottle(s) for later. When Prostanz was popular it was often pointed out that despite it being mild, it can be hard on shutdown :D

Last edited:
ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
then why would u disagree with me if all u were just speaking was defensive truism.
yea true sky is blue grass is green blah blah blah... nice star wars reference *******.
"Heat"...the answer we were looking for was "Heat". Thanks for playing.

I will not, however, stoop to insulting you. From here on, any and all dialog between us is done.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle was Halo-drol at only 50 mg. per day for 4 weeks. Not much gains, but hopefully not much damage either. My second cycle was Phera at 30 mg. per day for 4 weeks. Better strength and mass than the h-drol, but probably worse on lipids and liver enzymes as well. My third cycle was Super-Drol at 30 mg. for 4 weeks. Very powerful sh*t right there!! I love it though. My point is, I ran all of these as a standalone to judge how the different compounds work all by themselves. So UnrealMachine has a very valid point. My cycles now are becoming famous (or should I say---infamous) for combining different compounds to get the desired effects that I'm after.And since you weigh 230 I would suggest this first cycle to be just the Halo-drol and go with 50/75/75/75/100/100 for a good 6-weeker that you will enjoy and benefit from. Get your feet wet first before plunging all the way into the waters!! Good luck bro. Oh, and about the MT and Hawthorn pre-load: Take 2 grams of each per day for 2 weeks before you start this cycle. Then I recommend dropping the Milk Thistle until after your cycle ends, and you start PCT. Then you can resume the 2 grams of MT per day for PCT. I suggest that you also consider supplementing 40 mg. of Policosanol and 10 grams of fish oil everyday for this cycle for the obvious concern over blood lipids. I hope this helps clarify some wide-ranging opinions you have going on here!! If you have any worries, concerns, or questions, hit me up in the PM's. Anytime brother!! :thumbsup: ROCK THIS THING DUDE!!:head:
That's a really good point, TG. I can stack all these compounds, because I've run them all seperately, and I know how my body reacts. He doesn't.

Austin, I retract my recommendation on how to use all three. Your best bet would be to take TG's advice.

If you still want to stack, UNC had a good idea in keeping the furaz (liked the dosages too), and saving the winztrol for later. You can add it on weeks 3 - 6 and it'll still give you a few weeks at the beginning to get a feel for the halo first. Whatever you decide to do, best of luck with it.

Subbed!

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
After a little research, here is what i have come up with for a work out: it will be 3 days on, one day off then repeat. This gives me 6*7=42 days divided by 4 days in rotation will give me 10 workouts with 2 days to spare or leaves one workout during pct. As much talk as there is about my dosing I want just as much about my workout. I'm starting to think my dosing may change so don't think all the feedback is falling on deaf ears. My cycle is obviously designed to cut so here is what it is, this may be hard to follow:
to start
These will be done as 4 supersets but will have a rest of 90 seconds b/t them

Day 1:
Superset 1:
Back -Dumbell Row Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
Chest - Incline Dumbbell press Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
Three sets like this

Superset 2:
Back Dumbbell Pullover Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
Chest - Chest Dip Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
Three sets

Superset 3:
Back-Wide Grip pull down Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
Chest Incline Dumbbell Fly Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
Three sets

Superset 4:
Rear Delts--Bent-over Lateral Raise Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
Calves - Seated Machine Calf Raise 15-25 Rest 90
Three sets

Day 2:

superset 1:
shoulders - d.b. press 12-15 reps rest 90 seconds
shoulders - upright rows 12-15 reps rest 90 seconds
3 sets

Superset 2:
Bi's dumbbell curl 12-15 reps rest 90 seconds
tri's lying dumbbell extension 12-15 reps rest 90 seconds
3 sets

Superset 3:
bi's concentration curl 12-15 reps rest 90 seconds
tri's kick back 12-15 reps rest 90 seconds
3 sets

superset 4:
bi's reverse curl 12-15 reps rest 90 seconds
tri's tricep dip 12-15 reps rest 90 seconds
3 sets

Day 3:

superset 1
Squats Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
Lying leg curl Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
3 sets

superset 2
hack squat Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
stiff legged deadlift Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
3 sets

superset 3
leg press Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
standing leg curl Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
3 sets

superset 4
calf press Reps 15 - 25 Rest 90
standing calf raise Reps 15 - 25 Rest 90
3 sets

Here's where it gets tricky:I will follow this for the first 3 days followed by a day off (days 1-4). Days 5,6,7 will follow this routine but will be different exercises for the body parts followed by 1 day off (day 8). The work outs will rotate like that. So we have workout A and workout B. Try to follow. After going through this rotation twice (days 1-4A, 5-8b, 9-12a, 13-16b), i will drop the reps to 10 to 12 and also drop the 90 second rest b/t the supersets and rest 60 seconds after completing the two exercises example
day 17
Superset 1 would now look like this:
Back -Dumbell Row Reps 10-12 No rest
Chest - Incline Dumbbell press Reps 10-12 Rest 60

For Supersets 1 and 2 a fourth set will be added while supersets 3 and 4 will stay at 3.

Hope everyone is still with me. This goes on for another two rotations a,b,a,b. and then calls for supersets 1 and 2 to be combined into a "giant set", with 8 to 10 reps and all four exercises done in succession with 60 seconds of rest only at the end of the 4th set. supersets 3 and 4 are combined the same way and there are 4 sets of these 2 "giant sets" i don't know about this or any of this b/c of blood pressure issues. This was something i came across and a good workout to cut. adjustments or suggestions are more then welcome just don't be an a**hole........... or don't respond. now, time to re-read this to see if it makes sense.:wtf:

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
shrugs will be added in once if not twice a week i would do them every day b/c i f***ing love them but won't. abs three times a week and 20 minutes of low int. cardio 4 times a week

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
After a little research, here is what i have come up with for a work out: it will be 3 days on, one day off then repeat. This gives me 6*7=42 days divided by 4 days in rotation will give me 10 workouts with 2 days to spare or leaves one workout during pct. As much talk as there is about my dosing I want just as much about my workout. I'm starting to think my dosing may change so don't think all the feedback is falling on deaf ears. My cycle is obviously designed to cut so here is what it is, this may be hard to follow:
to start
These will be done as 4 supersets but will have a rest of 90 seconds b/t them

Day 1:
Superset 1:
Back -Dumbell Row Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
Chest - Incline Dumbbell press Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
Three sets like this

Superset 2:
Back Dumbbell Pullover Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
Chest - Chest Dip Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
Three sets

Superset 3:
Back-Wide Grip pull down Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
Chest Incline Dumbbell Fly Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
Three sets

Superset 4:
Rear Delts--Bent-over Lateral Raise Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
Calves - Seated Machine Calf Raise 15-25 Rest 90
Three sets

Day 2:

superset 1:
shoulders - d.b. press 12-15 reps rest 90 seconds
shoulders - upright rows 12-15 reps rest 90 seconds
3 sets

Superset 2:
Bi's dumbbell curl 12-15 reps rest 90 seconds
tri's lying dumbbell extension 12-15 reps rest 90 seconds
3 sets

Superset 3:
bi's concentration curl 12-15 reps rest 90 seconds
tri's kick back 12-15 reps rest 90 seconds
3 sets

superset 4:
bi's reverse curl 12-15 reps rest 90 seconds
tri's tricep dip 12-15 reps rest 90 seconds
3 sets

Day 3:

superset 1
Squats Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
Lying leg curl Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
3 sets

superset 2
hack squat Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
stiff legged deadlift Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
3 sets

superset 3
leg press Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
standing leg curl Reps 12 - 15 Rest 90
3 sets

superset 4
calf press Reps 15 - 25 Rest 90
standing calf raise Reps 15 - 25 Rest 90
3 sets

Here's where it gets tricky:I will follow this for the first 3 days followed by a day off (days 1-4). Days 5,6,7 will follow this routine but will be different exercises for the body parts followed by 1 day off (day 8). The work outs will rotate like that. So we have workout A and workout B. Try to follow. After going through this rotation twice (days 1-4A, 5-8b, 9-12a, 13-16b), i will drop the reps to 10 to 12 and also drop the 90 second rest b/t the supersets and rest 60 seconds after completing the two exercises example
day 17
Superset 1 would now look like this:
Back -Dumbell Row Reps 10-12 No rest
Chest - Incline Dumbbell press Reps 10-12 Rest 60

For Supersets 1 and 2 a fourth set will be added while supersets 3 and 4 will stay at 3.

Hope everyone is still with me. This goes on for another two rotations a,b,a,b. and then calls for supersets 1 and 2 to be combined into a "giant set", with 8 to 10 reps and all four exercises done in succession with 60 seconds of rest only at the end of the 4th set. supersets 3 and 4 are combined the same way and there are 4 sets of these 2 "giant sets" i don't know about this or any of this b/c of blood pressure issues. This was something i came across and a good workout to cut. adjustments or suggestions are more then welcome just don't be an a**hole........... or don't respond. now, time to re-read this to see if it makes sense.:wtf:
It's an interesting approach, but I'm not sure I get the logic behind some of it. For one, your shoulders only get 3 total sets, and it's divided between 2 days? Chest you hit incline and decline, but none flat. Another issue I see (unless I missed your number of sets) is that you do each superset once, but they're supersets for different, and often contrasting, muscles, so I don't think you're really going to work each muscle group enough.

I have workouts where I hit a muscle for only three sets...but I'm usually doing 3 sets of 5 drops starting at heavy weight, or some crazy sh!t like that. On cycle, your strength is going to be up, and your recovery is going to be GREATLY improved. You want to take advantage of that and really beat yourself up to stimulate the most growth and development, IMO. I feel like you could probably get a pretty intense workout built up by revising what you've got here. Also, don't believe the hype about having to crank out reps to cut. You can work in the 8-12 range w/ some heavier weight.

1 last thing; supersets are a great intensity building technique, but don't overlook the others -- rest-pause, partials, tri-sets, supers where you work the same muscle, like an iso/compound, and my personal favorite (TG, I know you're on board here too, brother!)...DROPS!!!

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
It's an interesting approach, but I'm not sure I get the logic behind some of it. For one, your shoulders only get 3 total sets, and it's divided between 2 days? Chest you hit incline and decline, but none flat. Another issue I see (unless I missed your number of sets) is that you do each superset once, but they're supersets for different, and often contrasting, muscles, so I don't think you're really going to work each muscle group enough.

I have workouts where I hit a muscle for only three sets...but I'm usually doing 3 sets of 5 drops starting at heavy weight, or some crazy sh!t like that. On cycle, your strength is going to be up, and your recovery is going to be GREATLY improved. You want to take advantage of that and really beat yourself up to stimulate the most growth and development, IMO. I feel like you could probably get a pretty intense workout built up by revising what you've got here. Also, don't believe the hype about having to crank out reps to cut. You can work in the 8-12 range w/ some heavier weight.

1 last thing; supersets are a great intensity building technique, but don't overlook the others -- rest-pause, partials, tri-sets, supers where you work the same muscle, like an iso/compound, and my personal favorite (TG, I know you're on board here too, brother!)...DROPS!!!
i've been thinking about this and i like the mentality of absolutely tearing up my muscles while on cycle, just makes a lot more sense. have any workouts you can send me to? i love supersets and tri-sets

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
i've been thinking about this and i like the mentality of absolutely tearing up my muscles while on cycle, just makes a lot more sense. have any workouts you can send me to? i love supersets and tri-sets
Absolutely. Just skim through my log and you'll see them everywhere (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/97884-my-sick-summer-11.html#post1472836)
I don't think I've had 1 normal workout since I started the cycle.

TG goes in for all that crazy sh!t too (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/97615-thundergod-s-sikk.html). Check his out...though I wouldn't recommend those poundages.

I know there are a lot of pages, but just skim it, you'll be able to tell where we're posting workouts.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. Just skim through my log and you'll see them everywhere (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/97884-my-sick-summer-11.html#post1472836)

TG goes in for all that crazy sh!t too (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/97615-thundergod-s-sikk.html). Check his out...though I wouldn't recommend those poundages.

I know there are a lot of pages, but just skim it, you'll be able to tell where we're posting workouts.
I've read both. TG and TG2 all drop it like its hot.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I love using intensity techniques. I'm doing a modified DC type now and really starting to get in the groove with it! :twisted: I've added a few back off sets and isolation moves to it. It's a DC/Thunder routine!! I love the rest-pauses. Great way to get extra reps with heavy-@ss weight!! :thumbsup:

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established

Loving, the workouts from you and TG. I think i'm going to love drop sets. I'm going to be thinking of my routine from now until the end of this week. That previous BS workout is of the ****ing window. I'm getting amped right now thinking about it. How many times a week do you try to hit each group and what is a good amount of rest while running a cycle? i have six weeks and want to optimize it. :head:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Loving, the workouts from you and TG. I think i'm going to love drop sets. I'm going to be thinking of my routine from now until the end of this week. That previous BS workout is of the ****ing window. I'm getting amped right now thinking about it. How many times a week do you try to hit each group and what is a good amount of rest while running a cycle? i have six weeks and want to optimize it. :head:
I usually just hit each group once a week, but I used to do some two part splits w/ a full body day, so I was hitting each muscle twice. I used that for a month and the results were pretty good. I'm liking my current split though, chest/back, shoulder, arms, legs.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
i have usp super cissus but i'm starting to worry about joints drying out and shoulder pumps. i've had surgery on both shoulders and they sometimes bother me now. any other suggestions on ways to combat this

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
i have usp super cissus but i'm starting to worry about joints drying out and shoulder pumps. i've had surgery on both shoulders and they sometimes bother me now. any other suggestions on ways to combat this
I've doubled up on both Cissus ED and Glucosamine/Chondroiton/MSM ED and it's worked wonders for my joints.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I've doubled up on both Cissus ED and Glucosamine/Chondroiton/MSM ED and it's worked wonders for my joints.
Yes and yes... I would also add fish oil, and lots of stretching / warming up the area - for shoulders especially.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes and yes... I would also add fish oil, and lots of stretching / warming up the area - for shoulders especially.
:goodpost: Make that a lot of fish oil. 10 to 15 grams per day and also add 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil to your 2 Whey shakes everyday. 1 tablespoon in your first shake and another tablespoon of EVOO in your second shake. This will help with inflammation also. And you should be doing some rotator-cuff warmup exercises too. Google, and you'll find them!! I also suggest you use some icy-hot before and after your workouts to keep heat in the area!! Good luck austin!! NOW, GO BLAST SOME IRON!! :aargh::squat:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention that. That little blend helped me tremendously on my hdrol cycle.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention that. That little blend helped me tremendously on my hdrol cycle.
Yeah, of all the joint health 'supps' I've used - G/C/M works the best for me. Plus it goes great with Cissus since cissus just masks joint pain like an anti-inflammatory. The only thing with the Glucosamine supps is it takes a few weeks to really start seeing benefit.

Goo point with the fish oil it works pretty well for joints too. I take 15 grams / day but I recently lowered my dose.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
going to start pre-loading hawthorne berry and milk thistle on monday. that's my two week mark (well, SERM should be here by then so). can i still use white flood pre-workout or is that not suggested? also, i was thinking of taking the two weeks off just before my cycle. is this a bad move? my shoulders have been killing me lately from construction and working out and was thinking maybe i should rest up for this?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
going to start pre-loading hawthorne berry and milk thistle on monday. that's my two week mark (well, SERM should be here by then so). can i still use white flood pre-workout or is that not suggested? also, i was thinking of taking the two weeks off just before my cycle. is this a bad move? my shoulders have been killing me lately from construction and working out and was thinking maybe i should rest up for this?
Hey austin... I don't think rest is a terrible idea. I would suggest maybe some cardio and light stretching for the two weeks. This is your last chance for good cardio for awhile. Keep it to a minimum on cycle. I haven't done much at all, and my results are awesome thus far.

PLEASE REST YOUR SHOULDERS!! I want you to be very comfortable with how they feel before you start hitting the weights hard. And build up weight slowly when you're on - no reason to go balls out and tear something.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Hey austin... I don't think rest is a terrible idea. I would suggest maybe some cardio and light stretching for the two weeks. This is your last chance for good cardio for awhile. Keep it to a minimum on cycle. I haven't done much at all, and my results are awesome thus far.

PLEASE REST YOUR SHOULDERS!! I want you to be very comfortable with how they feel before you start hitting the weights hard. And build up weight slowly when you're on - no reason to go balls out and tear something.
Good point on the shoulders, broski. It's one of the things that require the most caution. There's NO way to work around an injured shoulder.

As for the cardio, I disagree here. He says he wants to cut significantly on this cycle. I say keep hitting cardio hard. It may get tough at some points, because I find on cycle, you REALLY don't feel like it. But forge on! I've been doing HIIT for 30 minutes in the morning on nothing but a protein shake 3-4 days a week, and it's worked very nicely on my cut.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Good point on the shoulders, broski. It's one of the things that require the most caution. There's NO way to work around an injured shoulder.

As for the cardio, I disagree here. He says he wants to cut significantly on this cycle. I say keep hitting cardio hard. It may get tough at some points, because I find on cycle, you REALLY don't feel like it. But forge on! I've been doing HIIT for 30 minutes in the morning on nothing but a protein shake 3-4 days a week, and it's worked very nicely on my cut.
I would choose to lose fat primarily with a reduction of calories, and still hit the weights hard. If you have energy for cardio after your crazy ass workouts - by all means - get it on.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Have serm in hand (got it yesterday), and about to start pre loading tomorrow. i want these two weeks to fly by and rock this shvt. is one week enough time to for the milk thistle and hawthorne berry??? j/k i know i need the two weeks. GMG, T-Lake, TG2, and TG, i've been reading through your logs to get and idea of workouts. they vary some but i like them all and was thinking that basically my plan is to go into the gym with a few specific things in mind for whatever i'm working out and go with what i feel like from there. you guys seem to go with a plan but often add things based on your mood. any suggestions?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Just found your log. I'm from South Florida, too, man. I'll be watching this log. I enjoyed the beginning thus-far.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Just found your log. I'm from South Florida, too, man. I'll be watching this log. I enjoyed the beginning thus-far.
yeah, its been pretty interesting. i'm going to post pics soon to do the before/after type of thing. thanks for reading, any input is appreciated

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Have serm in hand (got it yesterday), and about to start pre loading tomorrow. i want these two weeks to fly by and rock this shvt. is one week enough time to for the milk thistle and hawthorne berry??? j/k i know i need the two weeks. GMG, T-Lake, TG2, and TG, i've been reading through your logs to get and idea of workouts. they vary some but i like them all and was thinking that basically my plan is to go into the gym with a few specific things in mind for whatever i'm working out and go with what i feel like from there. you guys seem to go with a plan but often add things based on your mood. any suggestions?
Actually, pre loading for a week is totally fine dude... no sweat at all. I only preloaded for 8 or 9 days anyway.

If I were you, I'd put together a solid split to give yourself ample heal time inbetween workouts. Going in and just doing whatever you feel like is a bad idea IMO... Get some structure around it.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
yeah, its been pretty interesting.
Really has. Especially to me. I've yet to pop my cherry in this regard, but I'm trying to soak up everything I can from logs run by others.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Actually, pre loading for a week is totally fine dude... no sweat at all. I only preloaded for 8 or 9 days anyway.

If I were you, I'd put together a solid split to give yourself ample heal time inbetween workouts. Going in and just doing whatever you feel like is a bad idea IMO... Get some structure around it.
IYO what would you suggest for heal time b/t muscle groups?? I've been reading basically once a week but i usually do everything twice a week. and don't worry i fully intend on having a plan for the gym. i guess i wrote wrote what i was thinking wrong. i just don't want to schedule my workouts for 5 or 6 weeks because i know i'm going to change them. i think i'll plan them out week by week and improvize if i feel like adding something in.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
IYO what would you suggest for heal time b/t muscle groups?? I've been reading basically once a week but i usually do everything twice a week. and don't worry i fully intend on having a plan for the gym. i guess i wrote wrote what i was thinking wrong. i just don't want to schedule my workouts for 5 or 6 weeks because i know i'm going to change them. i think i'll plan them out week by week and improvize if i feel like adding something in.
Most of these guys will recommend a full week... especially off cycle, and lifting 3 or 4 days a week..

When you're on cycle, your body repairs quicker. I've been hitting the weights hard at least 5 days a week, but with a good split. I take the rest days whenever I feel like I'm too sore to do my best at the gym, but no more than 2 of those per week.

I think overtraining is seriously overstated - particularly with people on the juice.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
started preloading this morning. should i split the doses up for 2 times during the day (i think tg said 2g a day)? also, i've been taking recreate, ap, and dcp. should i stop taking these now?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
started preloading this morning. should i split the doses up for 2 times during the day (i think tg said 2g a day)? also, i've been taking recreate, ap, and dcp. should i stop taking these now?
Yeah bro. 2 grams split up over 2 dosings. Morning and Evening. 1 gram each time. And yeah, I would lay off the recreate, ap, and dcp. Wait until PCT or even afterwards to use these again. :thumbsup:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
From a relative newbie on the PH front this is such a bad cycle to start with. Your joints are going to hate you, not to mention your wallet!!! that is a lot of bottles to go through. 150mg of HD?? tell me what you hope to acheive from dosing 150mg of HD over say 75 or 100mg?

The best PH to start with is a simple four weeker of Epi. It will tighten you up, put on some solid pounds of muscle and give you some very nice strength gains. I will never touch HD again, completely ruined my joints, not to mention i couldnt get it up for weeks after my cycle finished.

......actually what doses have you decided to go for?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Aussie!! I didn't know that Halovar did you like that. I knew you said it dried your joints out, but I didn't know about the other. That would be enough for me to never touch it again. But when I ran it, it didn't do any of that to me. I just thought it was weak! lol But you know the sh*t I'm used to running!! ha ha :fool2:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Damn Aussie!! I didn't know that Halovar did you like that. I knew you said it dried your joints out, but I didn't know about the other. That would be enough for me to never touch it again. But when I ran it, it didn't do any of that to me. I just thought it was weak! lol But you know the sh*t I'm used to running!! ha ha :fool2:
50mg of superdrol is weak for you big boy!!

yeah the halo did me over. i had epi in there for the first few weeks and it was great, when the halo came in it all went wrong. hated it.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
From a relative newbie on the PH front this is such a bad cycle to start with. Your joints are going to hate you, not to mention your wallet!!! that is a lot of bottles to go through. 150mg of HD?? tell me what you hope to acheive from dosing 150mg of HD over say 75 or 100mg?

The best PH to start with is a simple four weeker of Epi. It will tighten you up, put on some solid pounds of muscle and give you some very nice strength gains. I will never touch HD again, completely ruined my joints, not to mention i couldnt get it up for weeks after my cycle finished.

......actually what doses have you decided to go for?
I've been dosing up to 150 for 3 weeks... Joints are great, and I'm still laying pipe... Sounds like Halo didn't agree with you man. I love it.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I've been dosing up to 150 for 3 weeks... Joints are great, and I'm still laying pipe... Sounds like Halo didn't agree with you man. I love it.
Everyone reacts differently. See, I had a similar experience on halo, but Epi shut me down hard (more my second cycle than my first). From 30mg on, I had 0 libido and enough aggression to scare Mike Tyson. Most people experience quite the opposite.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Everyone reacts differently. See, I had a similar experience on halo, but Epi shut me down hard (more my second cycle than my first). From 30mg on, I had 0 libido and enough aggression to scare Mike Tyson. Most people experience quite the opposite.
Some people have had insomnia on H too... I sleep better than ever - sometimes too good.

Only sides I have is the sporradic back pump, and lifting heavy sh*t.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am one of the opposite ones.......thank Odin!! I'm hornier than a 4-balled tomcat on Epi.!! :whip:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Some people have had insomnia on H too... I sleep better than ever - sometimes too good.

Only sides I have is the sporradic back pump, and lifting heavy sh*t.
wonder how mdrol's gonna affect me?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough but tell me why you are taking tripple the recommended dosage, especially at your size? im guessing your bulking to some degree? Did you taper up or just straight into 150mg?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough but tell me why you are taking tripple the recommended dosage, especially at your size? im guessing your bulking to some degree? Did you taper up or just straight into 150mg?
Dosed 75 for two weeks, then 100 / 125 / 150 over 3 days...

Yes, it was a bulk, and I felt the compound is vastly underdosed.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
what's the best way you guys mixed your milk thistle? shvt sucks. won't mix well. i put it in my shake this morning, nothing wrong with that right?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
what's the best way you guys mixed your milk thistle? shvt sucks. won't mix well. i put it in my shake this morning, nothing wrong with that right?
Why the f*** didn't you get it capped? :lol:

Yeah, just throw it in your shake, might ruin the whole thing though. I'd just man up and throw it into a shallow cup of water and chug.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine are capsules bro. If yours is powder just measure out in a dose in a measuring spoon, get a little water in your mouth, toss in the MT powder and swallow. Chase with more water, cuz it's gonna suck!! ha ha This is the way I take my bulk powder supps!! :thumbsup:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Mine are capsules bro. If yours is powder just measure out in a dose in a measuring spoon, get a little water in your mouth, toss in the MT powder and swallow. Chase with more water, cuz it's gonna suck!! ha ha This is the way I take my bulk powder supps!! :thumbsup:
Boy does it! I had that one too. It's one of the most disgusting things I've ever tasted, probably second only to bulk trione powder....and maybe that one night during spring break '99, when I knew I shouldn't have gone there...but I did. :food:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Boy does it! I had that one too. It's one of the most disgusting things I've ever tasted, probably second only to bulk trione powder....and maybe that one night during spring break '99, when I knew I shouldn't have gone there...but I did. :food:
Dude... Always perform the sniff test before getting your chin wet..

F***ing rookie.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Dude... Always perform the sniff test before getting your chin wet..

F***ing rookie.
Rookie?? the resident slut has proudly been serving up the goods since he was 13. He knows all abou tthe sniff test, but you try telling that to that to the guy wearing my shirt who funnelled vodka that night!:thumbsup:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Rookie?? the resident slut has proudly been serving up the goods since he was 13. He knows all abou tthe sniff test, but you try telling that to that to the guy wearing my shirt who funnelled vodka that night!:thumbsup:
Did you wake up with cheese teeth?