Dead:
8,6,6 @ 225,245,245 i think i need to get some wrist wraps

rev. flye machine, palms facing
3x12@105,95,95

Bi's:
8@95
6@105
6@95 ripped off 25's and burned out with the bar
pissed off about the last set, on the way down on rep # six some ******* did something stupid and i let it break my concentration and couldn't get it back

standing curl; opposite side of preacher (don't know what these are called)
8,5,7@75

D. Bell:
10@30,25,25

don't know what was going on with bi's today, felt like i went backwards. **** **** **** whore ****ing **** ****

walked for 10 mins 3.8mph at 8.5 incline

peace *****es

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Somebody's getting stronger up in here!! Hel yeah! Way to tear this sh*t up austin. Keep killin' those weights bro!! :head:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
i got home and grabbed my dog by the tail and the head and shrugged him. he's a 110 lb retarded yellow lab so he thought it was fun.

Damn, I really have to get my Yellow lab on some Clen or something. The bastard weighs 155-160 :eek:

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I really have to get my Yellow lab on some Clen or something. The bastard weighs 155-160 :eek:
damn.......that dog must be huge. does he have insane amounts of energy? i'll let mine off the leash and he just fukkin runs, and fukkin runs

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
took eca stack at about 1:30 today. i'm going to say it again, i LOVE THAT SH!T. it like i can summon energy all day.

Legs:
squats
wup 10@135
8,7,10@225,295,225
should've had a spot to get 1 more at 295

Leg press:
10,10,8@540,630,720
could have maybe got one more at 720 but whatever

Laying leg curl:
10,8,10@120,135,120

Standing Leg curl:
3x10@70 each leg

Calf exercises

Shoulders:
D. Bell
10,8,8@70,80,85

upright rows:
8,7,8@95,105,95

front raise:
3x10@25

laying face first on incline bench, whatever..for traps
3x10@15

Shrugs: lots of shvt

walked @ 3.8mph on 8.5 incline

pretty good workout today. felt good, knee still sucks at times. i might get it checked out after next week is up, getting a little worse. one more week

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
damn.......that dog must be huge. does he have insane amounts of energy? i'll let mine off the leash and he just fukkin runs, and fukkin runs

No, mine's a lazy bastard. If you ever seen that movie Funny Farm - my dog is exactly like yellow dog on that movie. He could fall asleep with his tail in the fire & not even move.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
took eca stack at about 1:30 today. i'm going to say it again, i LOVE THAT SH!T. it like i can summon energy all day.

Leg press:
10,10,8@540,630,720
could have maybe got one more at 720 but whatever

Shoulders:
D. Bell
10,8,8@70,80,85

pretty good workout today. felt good, knee still sucks at times. i might get it checked out after next week is up, getting a little worse. one more week
No wonder that knee hurts! That's a lot of weight on those leg presses! 720 X 8 is real good. The boys can't talk sh*t to you now! Wrap that knee up before hitting the heavy stuff bro. That was good weight on those DB shoulder presses too! :head:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
No wonder that knee hurts! That's a lot of weight on those leg presses! 720 X 8 is real good. The boys can't talk sh*t to you now! Wrap that knee up before hitting the heavy stuff bro. That was good weight on those DB shoulder presses too! :head:
We can still talk sh*t on his lat pulldowns. I've seen chicks pulling 120. :toofunny:

Seriously though dude, you have some retarded leg numbers. I'm impressed.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
i was going to post a new thread asking where the **** this thread went. guess i need to jump on here more. last week on.
Chest:
w up 10@135
4@225
3@305
5@275
10@225
I got a guy over to spot me for 305, i've never done that much before. told him i wanted to get three, i meant with a spot. i fcuking picked it up and it felt lighter then i thought, got three on my own and wanted to try for five but after the third at the top, he pulled it back to rack it. was like wtf? whatever, more weight then i've ever done so i'm happy.

incline:
3x6@205

Dumbell flat:
10,7,7 @ 80,90,90

Standing upper chest cable:
3x10@40

flye machine:
3x10@165

Tris:
skull
10@80,90,90,100: after the two 90's and 100, close grip for 8,8,8
V-bar press down:
10@110,120,130
rev grip.:
3x10@70

felt great today
walked incline 8.5 at 3.8mph for 20.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sore as **** this morning. slight shoulder pain
No pain...no gain!! :twisted: And you know this....mayne!! Sore means growth. Are you doing those rotator cuff exercises that I posted for you? I do them before EVERY workout. They really help with my sore left rotator. :thumbsup:

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
workout from last night:
back:
lat wide grip:
[email protected] timber lol
low cable:
[email protected] above
t-bar:
3x8@3 plates, last set take one off 10 more, take one off 10 more
dead lifts:
8@225,6@275,5@275
did some other iso **** here and there

Bi:
flat bar:
3x8@95
hammer strength ez curl
3x10@80
rev. curl
3x10@65 (less then previous times, shitty)
concnetration curls

walked at 3.8mph on 8.5 incline.
may have made a connection at the gym to find some serious **** for down the road. may go see him this weekend. :woohoo:

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
oh, and should i post pics right after cycle or after pct. my goal was a cut and i don't think that happened, could have more of a cut after pct. maybe i'll do both. where has tg2 been?

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
another quick question. my last workout will be saturday, shoud i finish out the week with the h-drol meaning even bother taking a dose sunday? I start pct on monday.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
oh, and should i post pics right after cycle or after pct. my goal was a cut and i don't think that happened, could have more of a cut after pct. maybe i'll do both. where has tg2 been?
Take some before and after PCT to make a comparison. I know that I look better after PCT. And I was wondering the same thing about TG2. I'll shoot him a PM to see if he answers. He might just be busy working.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
another quick question. my last workout will be saturday, shoud i finish out the week with the h-drol meaning even bother taking a dose sunday? I start pct on monday.
Might as well finish it out and take Sunday's doses.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Today was the last day. I weighed myself after my workout and I was at 242lbs. I'll post some pics soon.
Legs
Squats:
w.up 10@135
8,8,4 @ 225,275,315 I acutally did 5 at 315 but the last one was pathetic and sloppy so not going to count it.
Leg Press:
3x8@630,720,810
Standing Leg curl:
3x10@80,90,90
Laying leg curl:
10,8,10@ 120,135,120
calf exercises

Shoulders:
barbell press:
8,8,6@185,185,185
front sinlge cable raise:
3x10@40
upright rows:
3x8@95
side machine raise:
3x10@120.\
Shrugs superset
3 sets: 90lbs drop to 45, drop to 25

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your pictures. Definitely take the Sunday dose.

I'm just starting the moderate cut now. Its a good idea - I really don't like the idea of ON cycle cuts.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
here are my pics. i weighed in at 239 today after workout. Might as well write up a summary. Felt fine the whole time. I really felt great the last week. That is the only noticable time I could "feel" anything. My strength definately went up. I was never shut down or had any sides to speak of. I do believe in pct and will definately carry out mine as planned. The effects you can't see or feel will end up being the ones giving you the most trouble. H-drol was a great first run for me. Maybe stacking everything like I did wasn't a good first choice but **** it, i did it, its over with. Taking all the f-ing pills was a complete pain in the ass. That's all I've really got. H-drol was great, was noticed by others, starting weight was 232, today was 239, one day was up at 242, and now i will really try to get some of this "mud" off the belly. tg and t-lake, thanks for the insight, opinions, the humor and for checking in as much as you did. Everyone else, thanks for stopping by. :thumbsup:

Attachments

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Sh*t dude... nice work. Defintely can see some extra fullness in the chest and especially your arms... Also leaned out a bit too. Great cycle for you.

Now get that PCT done with, and help me run this M-Drol.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Way to go austin! :clap2: You look thick as a brick dude. You have leaned out some as well. Arms look swole. And those shoulders are huge. If you could lean on out during and beyond PCT you will look great. I could picture you 15 lbs. lighter with less bodyfat. Your thick muscle bellies will look amazing all ripped up and striated. Have a great PCT bro. I'll be here for the ride!! :head:

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Sh*t dude... nice work. Defintely can see some extra fullness in the chest and especially your arms... Also leaned out a bit too. Great cycle for you.

Now get that PCT done with, and help me run this M-Drol.
lol, thanks, buddy. me and m-drol?????? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. i don't know about that. i'm 5'10, 239. i already look like a stump. we'll see though. i'm always up for anything. did your dthc smell like wet dog food?

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Way to go austin! :clap2: You look thick as a brick dude. You have leaned out some as well. Arms look swole. And those shoulders are huge. If you could lean on out during and beyond PCT you will look great. I could picture you 15 lbs. lighter with less bodyfat. Your thick muscle bellies will look amazing all ripped up and striated. Have a great PCT bro. I'll be here for the ride!! :head:
hell yeah brotha, thanks. 10-15lbs is my goal. and then go beyond that. i have dcp and recreate from before my run. could i run that during my pct? lean xtreme starts third week. what do you think?:bruce2:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
lol, thanks, buddy. me and m-drol?????? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. i don't know about that. i'm 5'10, 239. i already look like a stump. we'll see though. i'm always up for anything. did your dthc smell like wet dog food?
DTHC smells exactly like that. I think its best stored in the fridge... Just smells like the stuff could go rancid... :lol:

Yeah, M-Drol will likely be my last oral cycle. I'm really quite happy with the size I've put on, and I don't have the skeletal structure for much more weight...

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah brotha, thanks. 10-15lbs is my goal. and then go beyond that. i have dcp and recreate from before my run. could i run that during my pct? lean xtreme starts third week. what do you think?:bruce2:
Stack the DCP with Leviathan - save the recreate for another month... That would be my advice. Also throw some creatine into the mix.

If you can tolerate it, I'd give the carb cycling a try that TG has done so well on.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Stack the DCP with Leviathan - save the recreate for another month... That would be my advice. Also throw some creatine into the mix.

If you can tolerate it, I'd give the carb cycling a try that TG has done so well on.
i could do that. dcp, leviathan, i've got the creatine going, but what about leviathan and dthc? are they too similar or would that be ok? i forgot i've got a bottle of leviathan tucked away. on a side note, on your bench, do you use the thumb under the bar grip or the normal grip (like your hand is completely wrapped around it)? i usually use the thumb under grip but yesterday almost dropped 275 on my self after my wrist flicked forward (spasm or something). i had just lifted it off the rack and was coming over my chest when it happened so it was still over the hooks, which it slammed onto. better that then my face. i think i might switch up my grip.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
i could do that. dcp, leviathan, i've got the creatine going, but what about leviathan and dthc? are they too similar or would that be ok? i forgot i've got a bottle of leviathan tucked away. on a side note, on your bench, do you use the thumb under the bar grip or the normal grip (like your hand is completely wrapped around it)? i usually use the thumb under grip but yesterday almost dropped 275 on my self after my wrist flicked forward (spasm or something). i had just lifted it off the rack and was coming over my chest when it happened so it was still over the hooks, which it slammed onto. better that then my face. i think i might switch up my grip.
That's called suicide grip for a reason... :lol:

I vary grips, but if I'm pushing over 185, I always wrap my thumbs...

Levi and DTHC are not similar at all... Probably some great synergy there.