first cycle; input welcomed. ( alpha-1-max )

jtyler_ny

Awards
I am starting alpha-1-max either today or tomorrow. I started taking double doses of liver support (liv.52) yesterday. I have Nolvadren XT for pct immediately after the cycle, and I have a test booster ( Tropinol XP ) which I was planning on starting 2 weeks into the cycle and which would run 2 weeks into PCT as the a1m cycle is 4 weeks long. A1m doesn't convert into estrogen. Any advice is welcomed as I've never done a cycle before. Thanks

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
You need to do more research you have an active steroid there you will want to get clomiphene citrate or tamoxifen citrate for your research/"PCT"....

maybe Google one of those two with the word research following it the results might be helpful for you as you need to read a bit more before starting this cycle.
Also Tropinol xp should be started in pct not bridging the two.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you are so ****ed and you dont even know it

ignorance is bliss right?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Definitely not enough for pct. Also you are starting off with one of the harshest compounds on the market right now, which is a bad idea since you don't have experience trying to keep your gains yet or experience with the side effects from more mild compounds.

I would say hold-off on this for now, you will definitely regret being unprepared for a cycle with this compound and will most likely regret not easing your way into hormones and starting at one of the most advanced ones.

rphash49

Awards
No serm no cycle. Go back to the drawing board my friend.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4 week cycle= cycle support and a SERM. everything else is just supplementary.

rphash49

Awards
As a member of project meyham when your gains die because you didn't use a serm we call you Robert Paulson. And then we will bury you in the ****ing garden

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As a member of project meyham when your gains die because you didn't use a serm we call you Robert Paulson. And then we will bury you in the ****ing garden
Isn't it just ironic that he stands to lose his nuts too? For trying to narc on project mayhem? " Guys, we gotta take his nuts...."

jtyler_ny

Awards
I am not opposed to adding a serm. Any suggestions on the optimum one to get which is OTC?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
All serms can be bought legally from research companies, with a little "googling". You would want either clomid, nolvadex or torem. I have heard that torem is becoming the more popular choice now

jtyler_ny

Awards
oh thanks very much for the input guys! I was mistakenly under the impression that a serm wouldn't be absolutly required as this ph doesn't aromatize.

rphash49

Awards
oh thanks very much for the input guys! I was mistakenly under the impression that a serm wouldn't be absolutly required as this ph doesn't aromatize.
A PH/DS shuts down your natural testosterone production and when you stop your cycle you need to restart that natural production as quickly as possible to keep from losing all the gains you made on cycle and that's where the serm comes into play. Toremifene is the best choice as it keeps the boobs in check and it restarts test production. And while the PH you are looking at may not aromatise rebound gyno is always possible regardless.

jtyler_ny

Awards
Thank you for clarifying that! Thanks for the help guys I'll definitely be adding a SERM.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I wonder what the chances are of finding a website that accepts visa. Lol
all of them do...

youre better off looking for a company that sells legit stuff. just google ones you find and read reviews if theyre legit or not

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
all of them do...

youre better off looking for a company that sells legit stuff. just google ones you find and read reviews if theyre legit or not
Yup. Some have very good reputations. You'll never find perfect reviews but it won't take much time to find a decent one..