warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be better for a first cycle?

6 weeks @ 800mg Bold

or

3 weeks 3ad?

Not gonna be running this for atleast a year, gonna do a year of reading up first, but i have a chance to buy some 1,4 AD

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone? Or maybe a 4 week pulse of havoc?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Umm you posted this in the pheromones section btw.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Umm you posted this in the pheromones section btw.
hahah my bad i just glanced at it and thought it said prohormoes

LLOL

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You know some of what you asked about are steroids....right? Aren't you 18-19?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know some of what you asked about are steroids....right? Aren't you 18-19?
yes i made this post in the wrong section, thought it said PH's, lol, sorry

i remade the thread in the right section

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Didn't you say you were 19 in another thread? :think:

About your question... neither. Havoc / E-Stane would be my suggestion for someone of age.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't you say you were 19 in another thread? :think:

About your question... neither. Havoc / E-Stane would be my suggestion for someone of age.
lol no. Just turned 20. And like i said in my thread only reason I am looking into a cycle is cause i have an opportunity to get some bulk 1,4 AD.

And no, i wont be running a cycle for 1-2 years.

And yes i know the risks of running a cycle under age, and i know the risks of running a cycle even at 21-22

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wasted money buying and cycling 1, 4AD... I would save your money, man.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
lol no. Just turned 20. And like i said in my thread only reason I am looking into a cycle is cause i have an opportunity to get some bulk 1,4 AD.

And no, i wont be running a cycle for 1-2 years.

And yes i know the risks of running a cycle under age, and i know the risks of running a cycle even at 21-22
1,4 ad is iffy.
Havoc is a better choice.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasted money buying and cycling 1, 4AD... I would save your money, man.
Yeah i have decided on 3 AD cause its non methyl and seems pretty mild. That is unless a better PH comes out in the next year or 2

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah i have decided on 3 AD cause its non methyl and seems pretty mild. That is unless a better PH comes out in the next year or 2
Halo is the most common and highest success rate for a first run. I had lean mass gains, impressive strength gains on some lifts that hadn't budged for YEARS, and an unexpected leaning effect. I had none of the major sides and a relatively easy recovery. I ran CEL h-drol and was simply blown away by how well the cycle went. You will NOT be disappointed.

I'd personally skip both 3ad and 1,4ad. I suggest passing on the bulk powder and sorting through things with a closer eye on hype. For your age, you have some pretty good posts and I'm confident that you'll have a good plan once you're of age.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halo is the most common and highest success rate for a first run. I had lean mass gains, impressive strength gains on some lifts that hadn't budged for YEARS, and an unexpected leaning effect. I had none of the major sides and a relatively easy recovery. I ran CEL h-drol and was simply blown away by how well the cycle went. You will NOT be disappointed.

I'd personally skip both 3ad and 1,4ad. I suggest passing on the bulk powder and sorting through things with a closer eye on hype. For your age, you have some pretty good posts and I'm confident that you'll have a good plan once you're of age.
Thanks man. Yeah I was only making this thread because I had the opportunity to get some bulk 1,4 AD but have decided against it. I still have a year (probably more) to read up on PH/DS/ect so by the time i actually run something i will be MUCH more informed and knowledgeable on this subject.

But yeah, idk why i forgot to mention h drol. I actually have two bottles.

What did you run it at? 25/50/50/75? or higher? I have a lot of pplex and m drol i bought when i didint know **** about PH/DS and jujust was "stocking up" that i really want to get rid of for some h drol.