First cycle, Bold, 3AD or pulsed Havoc??

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be better for a first cycle?

6 weeks @ 800mg Bold

or

3 weeks 3ad?

or

4 weeks pulsed Havoc?

Not gonna be running this for atleast a year, gonna do a year of reading up first, but i have a chance to buy some 1,4 AD

Thanks

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have access to a serm?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have access to a serm?

Yeah, i mean i dont think i would need a serm for any of these cycles because i want them to be very mild cycles in the first place so i can get a small taste of PHs, but I can get one just for the sake of having it on hand incase i need it

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, i mean i dont think i would need a serm for any of these cycles because i want them to be very mild cycles in the first place so i can get a small taste of PHs, but I can get one just for the sake of having it on hand incase i need it
Haha, that's why i asked. :)

They look to be designed for a serm-less approach to PCT. I will say this much, you're not to going to get overwhelming results in a 4 week pulse.

What are you goals with this?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, that's why i asked. :)

They look to be designed for a serm-less approach to PCT. I will say this much, you're not to going to get overwhelming results in a 4 week pulse.

What are you goals with this?

yeah, most pulses I have seen are around 8 weeks.

Im looking more to get my feet wet on this cycle more that get some insane results. See if i like PHs you know? Im not trying to dive into a 4 week SD cycle or anything :D

Also wanna just see how my body responds, ect

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, most pulses I have seen are around 8 weeks.

Im looking more to get my feet wet on this cycle more that get some insane results. See if i like PHs you know? Im not trying to dive into a 4 week SD cycle or anything :D

Also wanna just see how my body responds, ect
Totally understand. I think the 3-AD route would be a good place to start. I used it during the beta-test and imo would be a great place to start for you.

I'd use it at least 4 weeks though overall. :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally understand. I think the 3-AD route would be a good place to start. I used it during the beta-test and imo would be a great place to start for you.

I'd use it at least 4 weeks though overall. :)
Yeah well when/if I run this cycle i will be 21 (no not gonna run it the day I turn 21, lol) so I havnt decided if i want to run a cycle at 21 yet instead of like around 25 like a lot of ppl say you know? Thats why if i run a cycle i want it to be light. Got a year to decided and make my decision tho

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah well when/if I run this cycle i will be 21 (no not gonna run it the day I turn 21, lol) so I havnt decided if i want to run a cycle at 21 yet instead of like around 25 like a lot of ppl say you know? Thats why if i run a cycle i want it to be light. Got a year to decided and make my decision tho
I more than encourage you to maximize your natural potential. I never touched anthing of this nature until i was well into 25 y/o.

It's important to bring your natural abilites to their fullest potential. I know it was very satisfying for myself without any outside intervention other than creatine.

So if i offer any advice here, maximize that young potential you have. ;) You're young and have plenty of time to dabble with things down the line.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I more than encourage you to maximize your natural potential. I never touched anthing of this nature until i was well into 25 y/o.

It's important to bring your natural abilites to their fullest potential. I know it was very satisfying for myself without any outside intervention other than creatine.

So if i offer any advice here, maximize that young potential you have. ;) You're young and have plenty of time to dabble with things down the line.
Thanks man. By the time I take this (if i decide to do it) I will have been training for 4 years hardcore (nutrition/training in line) and 7 years overall.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man. By the time I take this (if i decide to do it) I will have been training for 4 years hardcore (nutrition/training in line) and 7 years overall.
Anytime bud. Often the importance of the natural potential is overlooked.

Genetics are the unique ability to seperate from the rest, regardless! :)

:bb3:

evolution

evolution

Awards
I had almost the same question, and after a lot of reading, I chose for 6 weeks Havoc pulse.
And went very good, great result, power and strength gains were very good.

used 'Post cycle support' from AI as PCT

but you need good support supps, and need to have a serm on-hand, just in case..

(if you do a search on my username, I logged my cycle.. :) )

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had almost the same question, and after a lot of reading, I chose for 6 weeks Havoc pulse.
And went very good, great result, power and strength gains were very good.

used 'Post cycle support' from AI as PCT

but you need good support supps, and need to have a serm on-hand, just in case..

(if you do a search on my username, I logged my cycle.. :) )
Thanks man. Ill defenently check it out