First Anabolic Cycle - Please Provide your Inputs

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ehhh it was LGI MSten fairly certain. Still holding strong at 187 and am still gaining strength. Was an awesome cycle.
Yea my strength was crazy on nanodrol

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Hey guys thread revival! Thoughts on EpiAlpha by Nutraceutical Innovations? Looking at adding this into the stack. I have everything on hand. Planning start the run in late october.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys thread revival! Thoughts on EpiAlpha by Nutraceutical Innovations? Looking at adding this into the stack. I have everything on hand. Planning start the run in late october.
How did that andro run go?

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
I never ran it yet. Still waiting til the fall. Stay tuned!!!

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Hey Guys,

Good news. Took the first dose on Friday evening. Since then I have taken 3 pills of each Super1, Super4, and Super EPI. I haven't noticed anything so far.

Dosing:
Super1: 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
Super4: 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
SuperEpi: 750/750/750/750/750/750/750/750

Eating around maintenance calories right now. Lifting as heavy as I can on my compounds lifts each week. Training with 3 sets above 90% max.

I'll keep you posted. I am running ArimaCare for my cycle support, Orange Triad and then Glycophase Nutrient partitioner with my large meal each day.

Any other tips or advice on this? I am dosing three caps total (one with each of my meals each day).

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey Guys,

Good news. Took the first dose on Friday evening. Since then I have taken 3 pills of each Super1, Super4, and Super EPI. I haven't noticed anything so far.

Dosing:
Super1: 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
Super4: 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
SuperEpi: 750/750/750/750/750/750/750/750

Eating around maintenance calories right now. Lifting as heavy as I can on my compounds lifts each week. Training with 3 sets above 90% max.

I'll keep you posted. I am running ArimaCare for my cycle support, Orange Triad and then Glycophase Nutrient partitioner with my large meal each day.

Any other tips or advice on this? I am dosing three caps total (one with each of my meals each day).
Hey bro, currently running the same stack. Im 2 weeks in and bumped the epiandro to 1,000 pd after the first week (mainly pre workout) - big difference to me (others have said the same).

Personally im really enjoying the start and the andros dont really get going till week 3 or 4 so im excited by the prospect.

Enjoy it mate

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. I will keep up my consistent dosing and see where we go!!

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good sh@# Bros!!! Keep posting your progress,make sure keep an AI on hand don't really remember if said you had one or not..But your running 3 compounds ( you may not even need it) I am just starting week 2 of a rad140 run myself ..

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Guys need some input. Thinking of putting the cycle on hold until after thanksgiving. Have 3 really rough weeks with my client assignment so I think I am waiting until i have more sleep control and lifting control in December and January. Thoughts on this. Took doses for 3 days so far. I have enoought to get me through 8 weeks still. I also have some nagging injuries im letting heal now. My hamstring this morning decided to tweak for no reason on the elliptical???? Let me know your thoughts. Btw I do have AI on hand but was not planning on using it?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guys need some input. Thinking of putting the cycle on hold until after thanksgiving. Have 3 really rough weeks with my client assignment so I think I am waiting until i have more sleep control and lifting control in December and January. Thoughts on this. Took doses for 3 days so far. I have enoought to get me through 8 weeks still. I also have some nagging injuries im letting heal now. My hamstring this morning decided to tweak for no reason on the elliptical???? Let me know your thoughts. Btw I do have AI on hand but was not planning on using it?
Honestly is there ever a perfect time? **** like injuries etc could come anytime so personally I think if your gonna do it you make it work. That said, if your having doubts about being on cycle then absolutely sack it off for a bit and start again when ready.

Btw I’d say something about you using an elliptical but your jacked to the gills so I can’t say **** lol

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Ha thanks for the quick input. I'm just worried mainly about coming off around christmas new years and having a rough January and feb. which is already a tough time for me with heavy seasonal affective disorder. I get pretty down so having this stuff in me should help!! I use elliptical for warm up and yes it doesn't hurt my gains! Does 3 days of use mean that i am already shut down and should just continue?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ha thanks for the quick input. I'm just worried mainly about coming off around christmas new years and having a rough January and feb. which is already a tough time for me with heavy seasonal affective disorder. I get pretty down so having this stuff in me should help!! I use elliptical for warm up and yes it doesn't hurt my gains! Does 3 days of use mean that i am already shut down and should just continue?
I wouldn’t claim to be an expert but I’m pretty confident in saying 3 days of this stack won’t have caused any suppression yet mate - not even close.

I considered the timing with my run but figured I’d rather hit pct over Xmas/NY so I could focus on the increasing weight on my lifts (focusing more on volume on cycle), also easy to prioritise sleep and recovery around that time when it’s going to be even more important.

Lol re elliptical bro

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea you should be OK after only 3 day doses. Do plain in running anything natty till Jan,Feb? Dude I freekin hate not being on cycle..Once I pull the trigger its on unless one is dying(lol)

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Hey guys. Update here the cycle is off until December. I am doing a phospha acid run along with Mtest until December then it is full on Andros along with cycle support. I will keep you updated. Also running some BS Labs Growth now to help with healing.

I am adding olympus ORIGIN to my cycle starting in december as well. ANy other recommendations?

Plug here: Follow me on my Instagram to see the progress daily @ghoover_Fit

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Hello everyone. So the cycle is on now and I am in week 5! Everything is going great but just last night I noticed my nipple was itchy and I'm now freaking out about gyno. I just took 1mg arimidex and 20 mg nolva tonight. Will cut out the super4 doses going forward.

Should I put this cycle on hold and start PCT with nolva and Dex or continue.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If your nipple is only itching, I'd keep cycling following your anti gyno protocol and evaluate the situation after a couple days. The itchyness should subside in a few days tho..

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
What do you recommend for the anti gyno protocol? I'm going to pull out the 4ad and continue cycling 1ad and super epi for 3 more weeks.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
More than likely it was the super 4 causing the itchyness,but since you said you were gonna drop that,Id drop the nolva as well and keep adex at about .05mgs eod for a couple days you should be good after that.But understand by taking out the super4 you might experience some lethargy.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
I can keep it in but maybe only 110 mg daily not 330 mg?

Also i am upping the super epi to 1,000 mg daily from 750 mg now.

I can order letro and have it sent in 3 days if you think that is necessary. Freaking out here haha. I took 1 mg dex and i think that is too much. Maybe 0.5 mg every other day?

Thanks for the advice.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
By the way this **** really works. I am up 40lb on my max bench press and pulling 445 lbs on deadlift. My taper shoulder to waist has improved greatly. I am sitting at 188lbs now in week 6 of the cycle

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can keep it in but maybe only 110 mg daily not 330 mg?

Also i am upping the super epi to 1,000 mg daily from 750 mg now.

I can order letro and have it sent in 3 days if you think that is necessary. Freaking out here haha. I took 1 mg dex and i think that is too much. Maybe 0.5 mg every other day?

Thanks for the advice.
I like this idea better,with the letro only use as a very last resort thoe.. Honestly I don't think you'll need it but its good to have around..

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
What type of dose for arimidex do you recommend now and going forward? Considering i took 1 mg last night?

I will keep the 4AD in but taper the daily dose down.

Thanks!!

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Alright guys. Cycle ends this saturday. Need to review the PCT with you all. Looking at this.

Nolva 20 mg daily first week then into 10mg / 10 mg / 10mg
Arimidex .5 mg every other day for first 2 weeks
OL Super PCT daily
M-Test Daily
CJC1295 no dac + Ipamorelin 100 mcg x 3 daily

The cycle has been amazing. I am 191lbs right now and feeling so thick and strong.

Ending Lifts:
Bench Press: 225x12 (305lb max)
Squat Barbell: 315x8 (375lb max)
Deadlift Barbell: 405x7 (475lb max)
Overhead Barbell Press: 155x8

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Does anyone have any feedback into the proper PCT for 8 weeks of 1-andro/4-andro/epi andro? THank you

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does anyone have any feedback into the proper PCT for 8 weeks of 1-andro/4-andro/epi andro? THank you
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Or
Clomid 50/25/25/12.5

Plus natty test booster
Plus reduce xt (for cortisol control)

If funds allow personally I liked xgels as well

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Hello everyone! Thread Revival.

I just am wrapping up an 8 week cycle of the below:

OL 1 Andro (old capsule): 220/220/330/330/330/330/330/330
OL 4 Andro (new powder pill): 220/220/220/220/220/220/220/220
OL Epi Andro (new powder pill): 500/500/500/500/750/750/750/750
OL 3AD (new powder pill): 60/60/60/60/60/60/60/60

On cycle support was Rich's Liver and ORgan defender and TUDCA from CEL

I feel great. I put on 16lbs of mass and the INBODY machine said i gained 7lbs of muscle out of those 16lbs. I am sitting at 198lbs right now. THis is the largest and strongest I have ever been.

Now I need some advice on PCT. I have on hand novla , clomid and arimidex. I have CEL PCT assist as well. Can you recommend when timing for PCT shouldl start? my last doses of the andros will be this friday.

I was planning a low dose of Nolva starting on Saturday and run for 4 weeks like this

20/10/10/10
PCT daily
X Gels
Epicatchen as well

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would use your AI as needed during PCT. you don't wanna crash your estrogen at a time where your body is already struggling for homeostasis. Just make you feel worse

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Hi Ricky I wasn't planning on using the dex unless i have a nipple flare up or itching during PCT.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok cool

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep, you got it all squared away. Proceed as planned. Glad your cycle went well!

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Should you wait a few days after the last dose assuming the products are still working before starting nolva dosage? Any tips to truly hang onto this size and mass in PCT. My after pictures are below:

Flex end of bulk 2019 LA fitness.png

Becker progress 214  Bulk 2019.jpg

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Should you wait a few days after the last dose assuming the products are still working before starting nolva dosage? Any tips to truly hang onto this size and mass in PCT. My after pictures are below:

View attachment 178024

View attachment 178025
Start pct the day after your last doses bro.

Keep calories at the same or a slightly higher level in pct. obviously keep training hard.

Looking good man

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
I was thinking of reducing calories on the start of PCT. I'm at 3,600 now and I feel like whatever I eat doesn't turn to fat. I am scared that will change once the compunds are out of my system. Thank you for the support. I'm trying to grow!!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was thinking of reducing calories on the start of PCT. I'm at 3,600 now and I feel like whatever I eat doesn't turn to fat. I am scared that will change once the compunds are out of my system. Thank you for the support. I'm trying to grow!!
Haha, know that feeling brother. You need to keep calories up. Cutting calories in pct is the quickest way to lose all those gains.

If you do gain a little fat you’ll cut it off easy in a few months time. Focus now should be all on keeping that new muscle.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Sounds good. I'll keep the lifting intensity as high as possible. Still lift heavy and keep the calories there. Plan is to start cutting in mid February. I hope that is not too soon.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds good. I'll keep the lifting intensity as high as possible. Still lift heavy and keep the calories there. Plan is to start cutting in mid February. I hope that is not too soon.
Honestly it is too soon. I ran that exact stack and recovered pretty quick but your literally going straight from pct to a cut. At the very least I’d be wanting a month between end of pct and a cut (and more if it was a harsher cycle).

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
uuugghhh i was planning to give myself more time to shred for summer but it looks like that might not be possible. Maybe starting the shred in mid march would be enough.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
uuugghhh i was planning to give myself more time to shred for summer but it looks like that might not be possible. Maybe starting the shred in mid march would be enough.
You are really lean already bro, won’t need long surely

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Based on that look now at 197-198lbs I am thinking I need to get down to low 180s for the level of shred that I want :) I got pretty low last summer but i was in the low 170s hopefully i can be heavier but just as lean this summer

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You look like you could drop all your body fat in a week.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Based on that look now at 197-198lbs I am thinking I need to get down to low 180s for the level of shred that I want :) I got pretty low last summer but i was in the low 170s hopefully i can be heavier but just as lean this summer
Lol, unless you have the fattest legs I’m not seeing where your losing 18lbs of mostly fat from

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol, unless you have the fattest legs I’m not seeing where your losing 18lbs of mostly fat from
Probably got 18lbs of fat swinging d!ck down there but didn’t want us all to feel bad...

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Haha So let me show you a picture at 171lbs. there is a good bit of baby fat there. You would be surprised. I also hold heavy fat on my legs and lower back and lower mid section. Thanks for the support I am not ready to stop this cycle!!

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Hello all: Labwork is in now!! This was done after 4 days of starting PCT. Please let me know if anything is off here. I am concerned that test total is sooo low especially after this 8 week cycle unless this is showing me being shut down.

Takeaways:
High BUN (kidneys working hard?)
High AST (liver issues from Andros?)
High ALT (liver issues from Andros?)
Low total Test (?)

View attachment Bloodwork Labcorp 1-23-19.pdf

EDIT: I finally got this attached. Link sharing was not working. Thank you all!

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t you think trest is a little extreme for a first cycle? That **** is strong and even some of the expert guys have trouble with it. Heavy sides

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Hi Sam, I did not run Trest. Check my post on 1/15/19 it shows my cycle.