FireTitans body butter meltdown

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
1820 calories,205 protein, 109 carbs and 80 fat. Damn smores!! What is she thinking!!?
I think she knew I had wiggle room with the calories lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im on day 2 of my MST Shred Ultra... Fricken amaze-ballz! Feeling great. Im not going to check my weight again until Monday, so hopefully there will be a little loss to show. This log will not be AS active until I get done with my Shred Ultra log, as I dont want to have to keep repeating stuff, but I will be back and forth!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to catch up a little bit, Im still logging the Shred Ultra and its really kicking in! Dropped down to 219lbs, first time under 220 in years! After a week or so hiatus from lifting, and doing cardio only, I jumped in on shoulders today and I havent lost anything! Still got 245 up on a shoulder press, although I did struggle with it a bit. I have 5 days left on the shred, but it looks like Thursday morning, Im starting a new log, and will be running Halodrol from Gaspari. Still plan on shedding some fat while on it, but adding some solid meat as well!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Just to catch up a little bit, Im still logging the Shred Ultra and its really kicking in! Dropped down to 219lbs, first time under 220 in years! After a week or so hiatus from lifting, and doing cardio only, I jumped in on shoulders today and I havent lost anything! Still got 245 up on a shoulder press, although I did struggle with it a bit. I have 5 days left on the shred, but it looks like Thursday morning, Im starting a new log, and will be running Halodrol from Gaspari. Still plan on shedding some fat while on it, but adding some solid meat as well!!
That halo tho looks like a good stack should be fun keep up the great work

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Congrats on the weight brotha!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Any idea what your body fat% is right now?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do yal check that just calipers?
That's what I typically use. I have a buddy thats a Dr., Nutritionist and Pro BB. Of I can get into see him he does a few test that tell you bf%, muscle mass weight, and water weight. Thats where I need to go, but his office stays busy and my schedule is a bit shaky

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I use my Skulpt Chisel is has a 1-3% margin of error which isn't bad at all considering how fast it works and how easy it is to use.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Best Buy has em for like $100, let me email my contact at their company though see if she has a coupon code if you buy direct.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
That's what I typically use. I have a buddy thats a Dr., Nutritionist and Pro BB. Of I can get into see him he does a few test that tell you bf%, muscle mass weight, and water weight. Thats where I need to go, but his office stays busy and my schedule is a bit shaky
Hmmm might have to get some always wanted to try a body pod

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Best Buy has em for like $100, let me email my contact at their company though see if she has a coupon code if you buy direct.
Dangggggg 100$ lol il give you a penny and a peice of gun(pre chewed) for yours lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I suck dude, they don't have any coupons for me to give you. Sorry.
No worries man. My Lieutenants mom works for some company, shes gonna come to the station and do their measurements on us soon. They Say it's accurate

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Copy, if I can get my hands on a free one I'll hook you up.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update guys! Down to 217lbs, and almost out of my Shred Ultra, but about a week into Gaspari Halodrol and so far so good. Just so you know, Ive decided that once the Halodrol is done and Ive completed the log, I will be moving everything over to here. Once the Halodrol is done, Im moving right into BPS Epidrone for a total of 7 weeks with the 2 combined. While on the Epidrone I will train with maintenance calories, and then, I will be off and running to try and dissolve whatever fat is remaining. So I guess I have the fall and early winter covered, with the hopes of proudly taking my shirt off come next summer!! Hope you guys stay tuned!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You could probably deficit pretty good on Epidrone and then do maintenance in PCT brother.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update, more or less so you dont think I forgot about this here log. Im almost done with my Halodrol log, and will immediately be bridging into Epidrone from BPS, at least 4 if not 8 weeks. I will be in a deficit during that as apparently Ive been dragged into a 6 week weight loss challenge. My homie lifted67 has me doing a brutal HST program and so far Im loving it. Im also starting TRT per my Drs orders and depending on my BP, will be throwing in some Hydroxyelite to help "melt the body butter". Once I finish the Halodrol run, I will add a link to it so everyone there can follow here. So within a week, this log will be beefing up( and melting down)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I want all new 1RM by the end of your 6 weeks on HST Titan!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want all new 1RM by the end of your 6 weeks on HST Titan!
That sir....os the plan. Headed to the gym now for workout "A" all jacked up on Catalyst! FYI, Im gonna throw a Catalyst commercial into my Halodrol Log.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lmao awesome thanks!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, Im back. Just got done logging Halodrol and now Im moving on. I enjoyed the Halodrol, and feel like I got some nice gainz from that, topped with the HST program lifted67 gave me. Brutal. Lifts are going up, but it's seriously time to get rid of some fat. So, starting tomorrow, I will be dropping BPS Epidrone for 6-8 weeks and have ridiculously high goals for it as well as myself. With lifteds program I deadlifted 315x20 today, and tomorrow will be "trying"the same with squats, of course with a couple short breaks. On top of the Epidrone, Ive also started TRT, and only 3 shots in, so it hasnt kicked in yet. The reason for that was due to my natural test levels being 242, and my Dr. decided it was best for me. With that, Im not expecting gains from it, but hoping to feel better, have more mojo, and just overall rejuvenated. So Ill leave you with a before and after from the Halodrol run. I think the shoulders are starting to pop. Top picture is less than a month ago.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sure Ill leave someone out but. R1balla. SFreed. habajaba. RugbyBaller91 slicer89. Brandinooooo. bloodnthunder. THE MONSTAR thebigt. smith_69. lukehayd. thorsdad31. HIT4ME. ryane87 Alpha1agreda hairygrandpa and anyone else that wants to join

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm already here, damn.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Lol I just realized were all in PCT together.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When posing your back like this, the love handles appear smaller... :eek:wned2:

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Im still kicking on. I think the Epidrone right behind the Epidrone will be killer
Shh.....I'm trying not to show I'm jealous......lol I honestly forgot since like an hour ago....again

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in!!!