FireTitans body butter meltdown

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Needed some time with my son today, so no lifting, but we did a 4 mile hike in the woods getting ready for the upcoming hunting season. I do stand corrected on one thing though, my starting weight is 223lbs, not 221. But my diet has been great today, and Ill have some beginning measurements up by tomorrow. Im excited to start this, but to be completely honest, Im starting to get a bit nervous as well for some reason.
Man, no need to be nervous. If you're like me, you're going to be your own toughest critic when it comes to cutting. I might have missed it earlier in the thread, but do you have a goal in mind?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hahahahahahahahaha we didn't forget you
Just don't forget I will find you but I will steal your shoelaces while you're sleeping .... you guys are great !!! FireTitan and I are gonna oil up our bellys for the super bowl

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, no need to be nervous. If you're like me, you're going to be your own toughest critic when it comes to cutting. I might have missed it earlier in the thread, but do you have a goal in mind?
I am a huge critic when it comes to me, and I torment myself, you are correct. I honestly have not come up with an actual goal... As far as numbers are concerned. Ultimately I would like to be no more than 12%BF, but would like to continue adding at least SOME muscle, at the very least preserve the majority of what I have. I have the strength, and the overall build, but its like having your house built by a dyslexic contractor, solid house on the inside, but sprayed the nasty ass insulation all over the outside. I just want to be able to see the outline of my abs, have some of the lifted67 V taper, and look as strong as I feel. Is that to much to ask for?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just don't forget I will find you but I will still your shoelaces while you're sleeping .... you guys are great !!! FireTitan and I are gonna oil up our bellys for the super bowl
Im hoping to not have one by then, but Ill oil the sh1t out of yours!! Lol

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Just don't forget I will find you but I will steal your shoelaces while you're sleeping .... you guys are great !!! FireTitan and I are gonna oil up our bellys for the super bowl
*bootlaces don't wear shoes hahaha

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
watching you work out....

[video=youtube;wkxFWVGqUCg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkxFWVGqUCg[/video]

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
watching you work out....

[video=youtube;wkxFWVGqUCg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkxFWVGqUCg[/video]
Wow, havent seen that in years. Kinda funny how the kegel machine and her disappeared about the same time. Glad your in here hairygrandpa

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
How were your calories last night?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Awesome dude! Try to allow yourself one 200-300 calorie treat a day to keep from going crazy.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What we did to stay sane was on one day it can be any day you want you have a cheat day. Well not a day but a meal. A delicious high in carb/calories meal. And then you fast for 16 freaking hours. The meal is supposed to help with some insulin bs and blah blah blah. It kept me sane during my diet. I also have the recipe for a low carb pizza somewhere. It's banging. Taste like a fancy pizza place pizza with like 5 carbs a serving.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What we did to stay sane was on one day it can be any day you want you have a cheat day. Well not a day but a meal. A delicious high in carb/calories meal. And then you fast for 16 freaking hours. The meal is supposed to help with some insulin bs and blah blah blah. It kept me sane during my diet. I also have the recipe for a low carb pizza somewhere. It's banging. Taste like a fancy pizza place pizza with like 5 carbs a serving.
Ok, so After I knock out the first 10lbs or so, Ill start adding 1 cheat a week, but you Sir are gonna have to find me that pizza!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a huge critic when it comes to me, and I torment myself, you are correct. I honestly have not come up with an actual goal... As far as numbers are concerned. Ultimately I would like to be no more than 12%BF, but would like to continue adding at least SOME muscle, at the very least preserve the majority of what I have. I have the strength, and the overall build, but its like having your house built by a dyslexic contractor, solid house on the inside, but sprayed the nasty ass insulation all over the outside. I just want to be able to see the outline of my abs, have some of the lifted67 V taper, and look as strong as I feel. Is that to much to ask for?
HAha! Awesome analogy! And yep, that lifted67 taper is something we're all striving for :)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You guys! Lol :D

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome dude! Try to allow yourself one 200-300 calorie treat a day to keep from going crazy.
I am brother! Just going to knock the first bit of weight off first, then I can start to allow myself a little bit

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAha! Awesome analogy! And yep, that lifted67 taper is something we're all striving for :)
We all grew up wanting to be something, firemen, policemen, lawyers and doctors, lifted67 was like" eff your dreams, Im gonna be an airplane" and grew wings

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lol I actually want to be a cop. But I'm getting a bit too long in tooth to consider the police academy now.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know a man that went through the academy at 46 years old. And nowhere near the condition you're in. Just sayin

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
We have to pay for ours here, the PD doesn't put you through it.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
We have to pay for ours here, the PD doesn't put you through it.
I've thought about it before too man ! I even went through all the tests we have to take prior , passed the physical , passed the swim test , passed the mile run , and got a 91 on the written test. Never went through with it cuz I panicked about the lie detector test haha

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've thought about it before too man ! I even went through all the tests we have to take prior , passed the physical , passed the swim test , passed the mile run , and got a 91 on the written test. Never went through with it cuz I panicked about the lie detector test haha
Shht, don't sweat it, just tell them the truth. As long as you tell them the truth ahead of time with the pre test questions, and then do the same on the test, youre going to be fine. Not guaranteeing a job, but youll have a much better chance than if they catch you lying. I do know that!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Shht, don't sweat it, just tell them the truth. As long as you tell them the truth ahead of time with the pre test questions, and then do the same on the test, youre going to be fine. Not guaranteeing a job, but youll have a much better chance than if they catch you lying. I do know that!
Haha yeah but it says on the application if it comes back that you lied or that you did certain things you can't ever apply again lol

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know a man that went through the academy at 46 years old. And nowhere near the condition you're in. Just sayin
I'll see your 46 and raise you 16. I went through with a guy who was 62. He was a beast. Never heard him complain or anything. It's never to late.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Ok ok, I'll start the Go Fund Me page lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I actually want to be a cop. But I'm getting a bit too long in tooth to consider the police academy now.
Ah, well, how do you like it here at the "vitamin and anti-wrinkle forum" ?
LOL

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was the last day of my Epi Andro Elite, and Im sad to see it go. But, tomorrow I start my Shred Ultra. Had an awesome workout today, and looking forward to tomorrow's! 223lbs this morning, and Ill use that as my start. I plan on stepping this up a few notches so I can really melt this crap off of me. I mean come on, dude brought a fricken huge box of donuts today and I passed them up. Even the maple bacon covered one! Todays macros, came up short on the cals, but its been a stupid busy day at the fire station

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Nice ill be following along

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
19 Hundo calories last night cause the wife keeps springing Smores treats on me post workout. How'd you do?