FireTitans body butter meltdown

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update. My lifting is being intensified just cause I can. Ill start updating here more often, and hopefully we'll start seeing some rapid weight loss as well. Todays chest workout was great, with an awesome pump. Did this on only 3tbsps of Jif throughout the day!

BB PRESS
Bar x 30
135x20x2
225x10
225x8
225x6
225x4
225x2

DB FLAT PRESS
75x10
90x10
100x10

STANDING CHEST PRESS
(Plates only, not including bar)
45lbsx20
70x10
115x8

DECLINE BB PRESS
135x10
225x10
275x8
315x2

1 set of High,middle and low cable flys with 45lbs to failure

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_1479423899.000714.jpg

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my son in law just got a big ole 9 point deer with a bow!!!
Nice!! I want to take one with a bow. This was my first year bow hunting, and the only shot I couldve even taken, I gave to my son for his first shot. He went over the does back by 3" when she squated

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice!! I want to take one with a bow. This was my first year bow hunting, and the only shot I couldve even taken, I gave to my son for his first shot. He went over the does back by 3" when she squated
my son in law could probably be considered a professional bow hunter, he busts his ass all summer so he can take time off to hunt in fall and winter.

he used to win contests with a bow as a kid!!! seriously, the man has talent.

he treats my daughter and grandgirls good too and that is what is really important!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my son in law could probably be considered a professional bow hunter, he busts his ass all summer so he can take time off to hunt in fall and winter.

he used to win contests with a bow as a kid!!! seriously, the man has talent.

he treats my daughter and grandgirls good too and that is what is really important!!!
That's awesome T!! Ive been hunting for years, and have a knack for shooting, especially squeezing rounds into small spots at a distance . Im decent with a bow, but still need more real practice. Its so much more challenging and requires a tremendous amount of patience. My 15 year old has been going with me but this is the first year hes really been "into" it and Im stoked about it. He put a lot of work in the property over the off season helping me get it ready, so hopefully hell get his first drop this year

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome T!! Ive been hunting for years, and have a knack for shooting, especially squeezing rounds into small spots at a distance . Im decent with a bow, but still need more real practice. Its so much more challenging and requires a tremendous amount of patience. My 15 year old has been going with me but this is the first year hes really been "into" it and Im stoked about it. He put a lot of work in the property over the off season helping me get it ready, so hopefully hell get his first drop this year
man, if he helped to prep that is really a great sign he is going all in....great job, our kids are a reflection of us!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man, if he helped to prep that is really a great sign he is going all in....great job, our kids are a reflection of us!!!
Thank you! Hes a good kid. And yes, he helps with clearing the land, cutting shooting lanes and moving stands around. Even helps carry 40lb bags of corn and put it out as well!