FINAFLEX REDEFINE-G8

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
No word yet on the Black Friday sales in our end. I'm sure something will be in the works though.
That would be awesome but I am stoked its not priced that bad. If it was on sale I might need 2 or 3....

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brother sounds like g8 is doing you real well.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finaflex makes some great products. BigT your log convinced me to try some G8. I suggest you try out Stimul8 next. This PWO is amazing for energy.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finaflex makes some great products. BigT your log convinced me to try some G8. I suggest you try out Stimul8 next. This PWO is amazing for energy.
Y'all make my job so much easier :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
night 17...i think?

ok, 2 nights off G8 then last night back on again. i really thought i slept kinda good on my off nights, better than before starting G8 anyways. but after last night, i see a substantial difference, last nights deep sleep and how i feel this morning is amazing!!! i actually think last night might have been my best nights sleep so far...i highly recommend that anyone using G8 follow the 5 on 2 off protocal, those 2 days off really makes a difference.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gotta wait till funds are right, unemployment doesn't go very far, lol.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotta wait till funds are right, unemployment doesn't go very far, lol.
That is not good, especially around the holidays!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is not good, especially around the holidays!
been thru worse...kind of seen this coming so i was as prepared as one can get to lose job of over 20 years...not going to let it get me down, the wife and i have plans to turn this into a good thing!!! just takes a little time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had another great nights sleep, life is good!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not a lot of time, just wanted to say that everything continues to go swimingly with G8...going to try half a scoop G8 with 200mg caffeine and a bronkaid before indoor tennis tomorrow.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I miss me some tennis :(
been a long while since I played, and didn't get as much in this past summer as I usually do

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I miss me some tennis :(
been a long while since I played, and didn't get as much in this past summer as I usually do
i knew mentioning tennis would draw you in, lol...it's really nice you share my enthusiasm for the sport!!!

i probably played more this year than i have in quite a while. i got this huge brace from my ortho that allows me to play longer and harder and not be in pain for a week after...it takes some getting used to, but well worth it, imo.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i knew mentioning tennis would draw you in, lol...it's really nice you share my enthusiasm for the sport!!!
ahaa you know me so well Tom :D

i probably played more this year than i have in quite a while. i got this huge brace from my ortho that allows me to play longer and harder and not be in pain for a week after...it takes some getting used to, but well worth it, imo.
I used to never be sore after tennis - well, not all that sore anyway..
couple yrs back, that all started changing, I can relate with the "sore for a week" bit you mention lol
I don't know if i'll even be able to hold my own against my kid anymore next yr, the rate he been improving at is just silly

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ahaa you know me so well Tom :D

I used to never be sore after tennis - well, not all that sore anyway..
couple yrs back, that all started changing, I can relate with the "sore for a week" bit you mention lol
I don't know if i'll even be able to hold my own against my kid anymore next yr, the rate he been improving at is just silly
lol....you can follow him around to usta tournaments in the summer...tennis dad, lol...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
played tennis the last couple of days...after dosing .5 scoop of G8/1 bronkaid/200mg caffeine. pretty nice, a close 2nd to my all time favorite uncut, before tennis...matter of fact i think it is time to reorder uncut, and try G8/uncut. geez, talk about some focus!!!!

sleep remains very good, no diminishing effects that i can see, this is pretty awesome!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still sleeping well, but i think holiday stress plus being unemployed is taking a toll on me...starting today i am going to start using a half scoop of G8 when i feel the negative effects of stress getting to me.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still sleeping well, but i think holiday stress plus being unemployed is taking a toll on me...starting today i am going to start using a half scoop of G8 when i feel the negative effects of stress getting to me.
Just don't over do it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just don't over do it.
you know it...i have a addiction prone personality, anything that makes me feel good i have to be careful of....my wife will back this up, lol.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i have a addiction prone personality, anything that makes me feel good i have to be careful of.....
I think that is most of us in general, and specifically indicative to mindset of bb'ing crowd
we are an addictive and habit-prone group of peeps

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think that is most of us in general, and specifically indicative to mindset of bb'ing crowd
we are an addictive and habit-prone group of peeps
absolutely...i think bb'ers are just more excessive than general population, we are like prince's mother...'never satisfied'

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
absolutely...i think bb'ers are just more excessive than general population, we are like prince's mother...'never satisfied'
I totally am. I tell people I am greedy for gains. I always strive for the perfect rep, perfect workout, diet, physique everything. Its a state of never being satisfied with results but instead recognizing them and setting new standards to strive for. I will literally do anything to achieve it. Whether its eating on time every meal or not going out with friends. I gave up drinking and partying because it cut into my diet and training. It truly is a lifestyle for me and I am sure for a lot of people here. Wether we walk on stage or are recreational bodybuilders the same commitments are made some sacrifices are more extreme than others.... just my thoughts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I totally am. I tell people I am greedy for gains. I always strive for the perfect rep, perfect workout, diet, physique everything. Its a state of never being satisfied with results but instead recognizing them and setting new standards to strive for. I will literally do anything to achieve it. Whether its eating on time every meal or not going out with friends. I gave up drinking and partying because it cut into my diet and training. It truly is a lifestyle for me and I am sure for a lot of people here. Wether we walk on stage or are recreational bodybuilders the same commitments are made some sacrifices are more extreme than others.... just my thoughts.
that is a hellova post, dave. i appreciate your contributions to the thread!!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
that is a hellova post, dave. i appreciate your contributions to the thread!!!
Thanks big guy. I appreciate the great log man

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
decided to make the next 2 nights 'off' nights....there is no doubt i am liking G8, but absence makes the heart grow fonder, or so they say...:laugh:

incredibly, i still have almost a 3rd of tub still left!!!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
incredibly, i still have almost a 3rd of tub still left!!!
40 servings, following a 5on/2off use protocol makes the value for your $ on this stuff just off the chain fantastic...serious, might just be the BEST value on the sup market right now ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
40 servings, following a 5on/2off use protocol makes the value for your $ on this stuff just off the chain fantastic...serious, might just be the BEST value on the sup market right now ;)
i have no arguement with that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
didn't sleep well last night, be glad to be back on G8 tonight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
on a brighter note...while looking for bargains on meat at krogers i spotted a package that had a red reduced sticker on it, after looking at it i realized it was mislabeled...they had put a chuck roast sticker on a package of filet mignon, $3.47lb for filet mignon is a DEAL!!!

guess what we are having for dinner:food:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
on a brighter note...while looking for bargains on meat at krogers i spotted a package that had a red reduced sticker on it, after looking at it i realized it was mislabeled...they had put a chuck roast sticker on a package of filet mignon, $3.47lb for filet mignon is a DEAL!!!

guess what we are having for dinner:food:
ahahaa gotta love them mistakes

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yeah that was the big surprise to me tbh -- ground chuck at reduced price of $3.47??
yikes
the 96% lean stuff I get is $4.49.lb....I wouldn't go chuck just to save a buck

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah that was the big surprise to me tbh -- ground chuck at reduced price of $3.47??
yikes
the 96% lean stuff I get is $4.49.lb....I wouldn't go chuck just to save a buck
well, it was chuck STEAK, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
back on the G8 last night, i am amazed at how much better i slept last night!!!

i am a big fan!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to thank you Big T..... Lovin the G8. I mix it in a cup of ice w some sprite.... Amazing!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to thank you Big T..... Lovin the G8. I mix it in a cup of ice w some sprite.... Amazing!
glad you like it.....i don't endorse something i don't believe in.

i am really a fan of this stuff.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
even though my wife tells me i should be more 'diplomatic', lol.
Diplomacy is for the weak and politicians. We are meatheads... no such thing as diplomacy in the war against Iron.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Diplomacy is for the weak and politicians. We are meatheads... no such thing as diplomacy in the war against Iron.
no arguement from me!!!

give it hell, dave!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is why I am divorced :bigeyes:
lol...i have learned to compromise...this is why i am still married.

but i have taught her that if i comprimise she has to also, my weight training and supps she has to compromise on.

btw-another great nights sleep, G8 is the most reliable sleep aid i can remember.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...i have learned to compromise...this is why i am still married.

but i have taught her that if i comprimise she has to also, my weight training and supps she has to compromise on.

btw-another great nights sleep, G8 is the most reliable sleep aid i can remember.
Thankfully my wife knows just how important this lifestyle and all that comes along with it is for me...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thankfully my wife knows just how important this lifestyle and all that comes along with it is for me...
yup, mine too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for your viewing pleasure tom

:D
thanks...tennis anyone?

played indoors this morning as a matter of fact, dosed .5 scoop G8 pre along with 2 scoops diablo and had a great time....tennis is a fantastic sport, i love it!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
running low on G8...never fear i have more on the way. going to continue to mention G8 in my formasurge/dermacrine/endosurge log.

already put up a review in review section, but i wanted to thank snags/monte and all the guys at finaflex/redefine for letting my try G8. G8 is going to be a staple, i love this stuff!!!

this is my highest review:

i bought more!!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
running low on G8...never fear i have more on the way. going to continue to mention G8 in my formasurge/dermacrine/endosurge log.

already put up a review in review section, but i wanted to thank snags/monte and all the guys at finaflex/redefine for letting my try G8. G8 is going to be a staple, i love this stuff!!!

this is my highest review:

i bought more!!!!
Awesome brother. Could you post that review in here also please? A copy and paste will be fine.

Great log! Really enjoyed following along and watching you fall in love :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
final review:
i absolutely love this product...i was chosen to log G8 in a promo, but i like it so much i am buying another jug before i run out...enough said!!!

i don't know any way to show love for a product that tops buying more, and that's what i have done.