• The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:doh:

:trout:
i just took 1/2 a scoop G8 with 2 bronkaid/200mg caffeine:
i've got to go see the union rep about unemployment/jobs/obamacare, i usually get pissed and angry at these meetings, hopefully G8 will keep me calm and collected...be back later...

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just took 1/2 a scoop G8 with 2 bronkaid/200mg caffeine:
i've got to go see the union rep about unemployment/jobs/obamacare, i usually get pissed and angry at these meetings, hopefully G8 will keep me calm and collected...be back later...
Good luck bro....stay calm;)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
lol...dude i wouldn't take it with stims if i were looking to sleep.
Yeah everyone knows Uppers and Downers should never be mixed.
:-D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
meeting went really well, unemployment will be $400 weekly, applied for 3 jobs, and even though i am against it and it is doomed to fail, obamacare is a very good deal for my wife and i right now...beats the hell out of nothing!!!

i tell you what, i am going to have to keep a close watch out, with my addictive nature i could really get hooked on G8 and stims. fantastic!!!

i felt talkative and chatty, while being chilled and mellow, trust me it was cool.

4th night
as to effects of G8 so far...i am now falling asleep faster, sleeping more soundly. the last 2 nights i have gotten up to pee, but have fallen back to sleep with no issues. libido seems to be getting stronger, this was never a performance issue, more of i am less hyper and more chilled and just don't seem to have as much desire as i am used to, BUT the good thing is staying power, i seem to last forever...well, longer than normal anyways!!!

on that note, even without taking the afternoon dose i took today i am feeling more chilled and relaxed throughout the day than before-my wife and family like this effect!!!

one thing worth noting, make sure you have plenty of time for sleep, when i get up to pee after around 3 hours sleep i am so grogy that i would not want to try to drive...although this effect might pass quickly???

speaking of grogy, not since the 2nd night have i experienced any groginess upon waking...a 1st time user might want to start on G8 fri or saturday night to give a chance to adjust on a morning they don't have to work!!! just a suggestion, even those 1st 2 nights the groginess passed pretty quickly.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Great update man. All great news

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good update brother. It's called a mood elevator for a reason :) much the same way you noticed your stims working better the same processes gives you the calm "feel good" effects.

The "compounding" and "tolerance" effects are pretty awesome . At first some groggyness might occur as well as normal amounts of time taken to fall asleep. But once the body adapts you get the effects you described. Quicker sleep . More alert upon waking.

Now you CAN build a dependence on phenibut and the withdraws from it can be pretty harsh. Given this is from taking large amounts for an extended period of time though. Follow along with a cycling 5 on 2 offs and you shouldn't have any problems at all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very good update brother. It's called a mood elevator for a reason :) much the same way you noticed your stims working better the same processes gives you the calm "feel good" effects.

The "compounding" and "tolerance" effects are pretty awesome . At first some groggyness might occur as well as normal amounts of time taken to fall asleep. But once the body adapts you get the effects you described. Quicker sleep . More alert upon waking.

Now you CAN build a dependence on phenibut and the withdraws from it can be pretty harsh. Given this is from taking large amounts for an extended period of time though. Follow along with a cycling 5 on 2 offs and you shouldn't have any problems at all.
5th night:

indeed....i 1st noticed increased stim effects after 1st night of dosing G8, now after 5 nights the effects are even more pronounced.

following recommended protocal, tonight and tomorrow night i won't be dosing G8....one thing worthy of mentioning here...if i continue to get same kind of results at 1 scoop for entire tub, then 40 scoops at 5 on 2 off dosing will make G8 one hell of a bang for the buck product, imo.

things to note...i seem to be more relaxed throughout the day after dosing G8 at bedtime, i hope this effect carries thru on 'off' days.
libido still is not where i would like it to be, but increased staying time is a decent trade off.
no groginess since 2nd day.
i have cut back stim usage by half....
sleep comes more quickly since 3rd night.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
this guy logs like he's done this before a time or two...
great info, very detailed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks, guys...G8 is an easy product to log, effects start with 1st dose.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
thanks, guys...G8 is an easy product to log, effects start with 1st dose.
Its also easy to log supps if you were around when they were first invented...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its also easy to log supps if you were around when they were first invented...
lol...i prefer to look at it as experienced, rather than old!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
last night was 2nd night with no G8. tonight starts round 2!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Love that first day back on. So much goodness!
i am hoping for cummulative effects to start kicking in this week. haven't really noticed any difference in recovery yet, that is something i will be looking for this week...sleep and recovery are huge at my age, lol.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am hoping for cummulative effects to start kicking in this week. haven't really noticed any difference in recovery yet, that is something i will be looking for this week...sleep and recovery are huge at my age, lol.
With a solid week of sleep you will definitely notice the recovery aspect.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
With a solid week of sleep you will definitely notice the recovery aspect.
going to be hitting the gym hard this week, so i hope so!!!

will the additional hgh boost have any effect on joints and tendons?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
going to be hitting the gym hard this week, so i hope so!!!

will the additional hgh boost have any effect on joints and tendons?
in regards to potentially improved recovery from better rest/sleep patterns, possibly..
I would not propose any great notable differences, but -- you tell us, sir, what YOU notice
;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in regards to potentially improved recovery from better rest/sleep patterns, possibly..
I would not propose any great notable differences, but -- you tell us, sir, what YOU notice
;)
you bet...that is indeed the purpose of this thread, lol.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So.

Hgh boosting supps for the most part don't actually help your body product more growth factors. Instead they provide you with something that aids in SLEEP hereby producing more of that sweet spot during sleep where hgh production is at its peak.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Why is it so hard to actually find a natural ingredient that boosts GH? There has to be something right?

Touey

Touey

Awards
Why is it so hard to actually find a natural ingredient that boosts GH? There has to be something right?
lol you bro never heard datbtrue nor science think rational my bros

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol you bro never heard datbtrue nor science think rational my bros
Fist off welcome.

Second. Please leave the attention grubbing, silly, childish internet speak at the door. No time for it. If you want to follow along and actually be normal about it by all means do so, but, if you're just here to act silly please don't.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Fist off welcome.

Second. Please leave the attention grubbing, silly, childish internet speak at the door. No time for it. If you want to follow along and actually be normal about it by all means do so, but, if you're just here to act silly please don't.
Apologies fina t was friend to me was following my friend log my personality does not fit the log again sorry will post herein no more all the best t

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apologies fina t was friend to me was following my friend log my personality does not fit the log again sorry will post herein no more all the best t
Thanks

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
no
true gh is a very unique & isolated function, a singularly specific animal

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So.

Hgh boosting supps for the most part don't actually help your body product more growth factors. Instead they provide you with something that aids in SLEEP hereby producing more of that sweet spot during sleep where hgh production is at its peak.
very good explanation...

but i think that aiding sleep naturally, with the ingredients in G8 would be more beneficial in promoting sleep induced hgh than a prescripton sleep aid, but i could be wrong?
the reason i ask is because i have a lot of experience with prescription sleep aids, i think they are detrimental to my health and i don't/won't use them anymore. much prefer more natural sleep aids...like G8

update coming in a few...all good!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
night 8:

1 scoop again was all that was needed, sleep came quickly and i slept very deep. i did not get up to pee, or for any other reason. this hasn't happened since night 3, if i remember correctly. woke up kinda slow, but i think this was due to my wife getting me up for an appointment before i was ready to get up. got around 7 hours sleep, felt like i wanted more, but once i started moving i felt fine.

notes:
not used to not getting up to pee at least once, pee boner was kinda cool though, lol.

can tell the difference throughout the day when i dose G8 the night before, i feel more calm and relaxed.

haven't noticed anything noteworthy in the gym, recovery seems about the same...but i guess i can't complain, for a 55 year old guy with arthritis who still likes to workout hard, i aint doin bad.

on a positive note...libido is ramping it's way up, but staying power remains longer than before....i know this is fact, because my wife commented on it!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
night 8:

1 scoop again was all that was needed, sleep came quickly and i slept very deep. i did not get up to pee, or for any other reason. this hasn't happened since night 3, if i remember correctly. woke up kinda slow, but i think this was due to my wife getting me up for an appointment before i was ready to get up. got around 7 hours sleep, felt like i wanted more, but once i started moving i felt fine.

notes:
not used to not getting up to pee at least once, pee boner was kinda cool though, lol.

can tell the difference throughout the day when i dose G8 the night before, i feel more calm and relaxed.

haven't noticed anything noteworthy in the gym, recovery seems about the same...but i guess i can't complain, for a 55 year old guy with arthritis who still likes to workout hard, i aint doin bad.

on a positive note...libido is ramping it's way up, but staying power remains longer than before....i know this is fact, because my wife commented on it!!!
Bow chika bow wowwwww

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you're liking it homie

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad you're liking it homie
thanks!!! i have been looking at G8 since it was released, and have been wanting to try it for awhile now..... i would have been very surprised if i didn't like it...i am particular on what products i choose to log, and rarely pick dogs...

not being full of myself, i've just been around long enough to spot gold nuggets from the iron ore.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks!!! i have been looking at G8 since it was released, and have been wanting to try it for awhile now..... i would have been very surprised if i didn't like it...i am particular on what products i choose to log, and rarely pick dogs...

not being full of myself, i've just been around long enough to spot gold nuggets from the iron ore.
Yup I feel ya man. I am enjoying it as well. Solid product for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
night 9:

again sleep came quicker than without G8, although i was over the 30 minute optimal time frame....got involved in the sunday night football game and didn't go to bed until approximately 45 minutes after dosing G8... imo, montego is right on the money with 30 minutes being the right amount of time after dosing to get into bed.

effects of G8:

i am now convinced that G8 IS having a positive influence on my stim tolerance. i am getting close to the same effects from my stims, at half the dose...

i think using less stims is also having a positive effect on my overall health and well being, this along with the better sleep has to be genuinely beneficial.

libido, is still down somewhat...i don't seem to be as easily aroused. but once aroused performance is about as good as it gets, and staying power and control are better than they have been for quite some time.

the all day feel good mood continues, imo this must be an effect of less stress from better sleep and reducing stims.

gym workouts seem to be improving. i believe this is also from more/better sleep, and less reliance on stims to get thru workouts!!!

unfortunately no effect on soreness after workouts, but as overall health continues to improve i think it is safe to say that recovery should also improve.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Read that wrong and thought you said you were a virgin... I was like WTF? Hahaha
fortunately not....will not get a back wax!!!! my wife will just have to take me as i am, lol.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
fortunately not....will not get a back wax!!!! my wife will just have to take me as i am, lol.
Haha. Glad to see this is working for your stim tolerance. I am getting me some for sure. What a great benefit on top of improved sleep. Keep the updates coming big guy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha. Glad to see this is working for your stim tolerance. I am getting me some for sure. What a great benefit on top of improved sleep. Keep the updates coming big guy.
totally unexpected dave...this is a great bonus, my stim usage was really getting out of hand....it was taking more and more just to get me going in the morning!!!

i hope you like/enjoy G8 as much as i am!!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
totally unexpected dave...this is a great bonus, my stim usage was really getting out of hand....it was taking more and more just to get me going in the morning!!!

i hope you like/enjoy G8 as much as i am!!!
I am sure I will. Being in the military I am a huge stim guy to keep me moving. I am also slow to buy supps and stick to basics or my select "go-tos" just like you. I will be trying this soon. You sold me my man lol. I also want to see how hard I can sleep with this plus 5iu ed of GH which I am on for the next 6 months.... could be fun :-D

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great updates again T. Very interested in the stim tolerance here. I'll have to do some deeper research on that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great updates again T. Very interested in the stim tolerance here. I'll have to do some deeper research on that.
please do, very interested in what you find out!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
night 10:

sleep was again very deep. maybe too deep, i didn't want to get out of bed this morning, lol....once again, as soon as i was up and moving things were fine. i think i remember getting up once to pee, but if i did i was back to sleep in a snap.

effects of G8:

things are for the most part holding steady. i really can't see any diminishing effect from G8 so far, it appears to be working as well as night 1.

the best thing i can say is how much more rested i feel throughout the day...not getting enough sleep and relying on stims to make it thru the day was really beginning to wear on me....the combination of increased sleep and less stims, seem to be having a very positive effect, shocking as that might sound, lol.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looks like sum good sleepin goin on! What do you do during the day to keep busy after the whole job thing?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks like sum good sleepin goin on! What do you do during the day to keep busy after the whole job thing?
helping my son with his landscaping/yardwork/snow removal business. right now it's all about leaves, lol.

planning to sell our son our house in indy and use the proceeds to invest in partnership with him. we inherited a huge house in terre haute when my wifes dad died and we are living there and renting to our son atm.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
helping my son with his landscaping/yardwork/snow removal business. right now it's all about leaves, lol. planning to sell our son our house in indy and use the proceeds to invest in partnership with him. we inherited a huge house in terre haute when my wifes dad died and we are living there and renting to our son atm.
Damn t that sounds great. Glad things are good. And a good dad on top of that. I hope that all works out. Leaves suck! Haha