Fill my muscle bellies with ConDense! follow...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks fellas.

Whoever was running the show can kiss my rear. I literally paid the $60 for my card and the $5 for the judges comments, walked outside got the phone call, had my gf go inside and try and get my refund cuz i didnt want to go back in sobbing and the one person collecting the money wasnt understanding one bit. She didnt care. The hotel refunded me, so shout out to best western. I drove all the way (2.5hrs) to arnold mo, and basically turned right around and drove back. So, to sum it up.. i lost my grandmother, lost $200 dollars in registration/amature card fees and didnt compete. All that other crap is for the birds, i just want my grandma back.

Take it easy guys.

God bless

SinX

SinX

Awards
Thanks fellas.

Whoever was running the show can kiss my rear. I literally paid the $60 for my card and the $5 for the judges comments, walked outside got the phone call, had my gf go inside and try and get my refund cuz i didnt want to go back in sobbing and the one person collecting the money wasnt understanding one bit. She didnt care. The hotel refunded me, so shout out to best western. I drove all the way (2.5hrs) to arnold mo, and basically turned right around and drove back. So, to sum it up.. i lost my grandmother, lost $200 dollars in registration/amature card fees and didnt compete. All that other crap is for the birds, i just want my grandma back.

Take it easy guys.

God bless
Holy ish fam, I'm really sorry to hear that Grand Mother passed, that's fckin terrible and I feel ya bro just be with your family and close friends now and I don't mean to sound cliche, because I lost both of mine these past two years, but they are in a better place now and it's best to celebrate their lives and surround yourself with good people ya know. I know it'll be tough the next few days, but just relax and take it easy these next few days and spend as much time as you can with your girl and family, one hundo fam, take care.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm so sorry brother for your loss!! That just sucks! U and your family will be in my prayers god bless!