Oral to Transdermal Without Filler

jmillzz

Awards
Does anyone have an idea on how to remove rice flour from a ph capsule so you are left with just hormone powder? I have read that you can remove fillers and binders using heet, but since the rice flour and active ingredient are not chemically bound (just mixed together) in these prohormone capsules that seems unneccessary. Again the only filler in this particular capsule is rice flour; there is no magnesium stearate or anything. If one of you knowledgeable folks could provide me with any instructions, or link me to any relevant posts that I was unable to find using the search function, I would be very appreciative.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well you cut "wash out" the AAS with an unpolar liquid. But the amount of leftovers in the waste would be unclear and so the amount you have in the end would be unclear, too.

jmillzz

Awards
Thanks for the response! To clarify, you are saying not to remove the rice flour because there is no clear way to know how much I have removed and how much is left with the prohormone? If I am following the logic of your statement correctly, is it safe to conclude that you would recommend making a transdermal that contained the rice flour because at least then I would have an accurate estimation of what the prohormone dose I have per cap is? Thanks for any clarification you can give.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
You would be able to remove all the rice flour. But at the same point you would remove some of the compound too. You would not know how much that would be so you would not know how your transdermal would be dosed.

If you have access to a centrifuge you could however reach a very good rate. But you would need to experiment a lot with the timing to get it right.

You could try to filter it, but methods that would work for sure are more cost intensive than any Transdermal.

Yea, if you don't have access to a fully equipped chemical or biological laboratory I would just make a Transdermal containing the rice flour.

If you run that td in addition to a "complete" cycle you wouls be finde in dissolving everything in an unpolar liquid, let the rice flour sink and pull the liquid out immediately after the rice flour sediments.