Oral vs Transdermal Trest

Njs0416

Njs0416

Awards
Any thoughts on this? Planning on giving trest a solo run this winter, and I know pre has a couple options. I’m very much so leaning towards the transdermal but I’m not sure how much of a pain in the ass that will be, especially with daily dosing.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Worlds apart……td absorbs much slower and can be used as a test base or in the same way as a short ester anabolic,

oral has a crazy short half life and the value is really only as a pwo imo

Njs0416

Njs0416

Awards
Worlds apart……td absorbs much slower and can be used as a test base or in the same way as a short ester anabolic,

I appreciate you! Looks like I’ll be going with td. I’ve been very uneducated when it comes to this compound. Why isn’t this more popular than testosterone? Looks extremely promising especially in regards to prostate health.

Njs0416

Njs0416

Awards

Do you recommend a solid application site? And safe to say don’t put clothes on until it’s dry/absorbed?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I appreciate you! Looks like I’ll be going with td. I’ve been very uneducated when it comes to this compound. Why isn’t this more popular than testosterone? Looks extremely promising especially in regards to prostate health.
more incredibly suppressive and can be said to be one of, if not the most, troublesome compound to recover from. It was originally designed as a male contraceptive which gives you some idea what I mean.

i did pct from it but levels took a noticeable hit (I now blast and cruise).

it’s an amazing compound but imo should only be used by those on trt or b n c (or those happy to end up in that boat) 🤷

can also cause estrogen problems for many people

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you recommend a solid application site? And safe to say don’t put clothes on until it’s dry/absorbed?
the scrotum is a great application site for td’s but the clavicle is more mainstream

Njs0416

Njs0416

Awards
more incredibly suppressive and can be said to be one of, if not the most, troublesome compound to recover from. It was originally designed as a male contraceptive which gives you some idea what I mean.

i did pct from it but levels took a noticeable hit (I now blast and cruise).

it’s an amazing compound but imo should only be used by those on trt or b n c (or those happy to end up in that boat) 🤷

can also cause estrogen problems for many people
My biggest concern was estrogen. It will be my first “legit” cycle compared to the bullshit little DMZ cycles I’ve ran. I’ve been weighing the pros and cons to running this compared to test. My issue is I don’t know how to inject, and I’d really rather have someone who knows what they are doing show me in person, rather than learn how to do it reading up on the internet. I want to be as safe as possible and have the cycle go as smooth as possible.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My biggest concern was estrogen. It will be my first “legit” cycle compared to the bullshit little DMZ cycles I’ve ran. I’ve been weighing the pros and cons to running this compared to test. My issue is I don’t know how to inject, and I’d really rather have someone who knows what they are doing show me in person, rather than learn how to do it reading up on the internet. I want to be as safe as possible and have the cycle go as smooth as possible.

You can also watch YouTube videos on how to do it.

Njs0416

Njs0416

Awards
What do you guys recommend for estrogen sides? I’m going to get labs through labcorp because of the state I live in. Also, found something very interesting. A little snippet I pulled from a study on trest.

Participants either received two implant pellets each containing 135mg of MENT acetate calculated to release 400mcg daily, or 3 600mg testosterone pellets, with one given every 12 weeks (both groups received 68mg of etonogestrel). Both groups caused significant reduction in sperm production, with 80% of both groups going from an average of 55 x 106/mL to just 1 x 106/mL after 12 weeks of supplementation.

Recovery period was 16 weeks for the MENT group which increased to over 20 x 106/mL, whereas the testosterone group still had azoospermia until after 28 weeks.”

found that very interesting the recovery period for fertility was less in the trest group. Already know that won’t be the case for my HPTA 😂 but I was already sitting at a solid 344ng/dL before I got on some Enclomiphene.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^just realize, that study was dosing 400mcg...micrograms. Most of us dose trestolone in multiple milligrams, so orders of magnitude more.
^^^ THAT ^^^

Reactions: Nac
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would rather go the test route myself, but generally I don't find the use of TD's really a hassle. On my last PH run I had 4 different TD products I used and had to apply twice a day and then used some natty TD products in pct too. But if you can get away with once a day dosing, it really isn't a big deal. Most TD's dry pretty quick, like in under 10 minutes. Best areas to apply are thin skin areas. With PH's that have to be converted, there are specific areas that work best, but with Trest you can just look for thin skin areas and apply to where you find most convinient. Many people use plastic gloves or the likes to avoid wasting of the product, but I haven't.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would rather go the test route myself, but generally I don't find the use of TD's really a hassle. On my last PH run I had 4 different TD products I used and had to apply twice a day and then used some natty TD products in pct too. But if you can get away with once a day dosing, it really isn't a big deal. Most TD's dry pretty quick, like in under 10 minutes. Best areas to apply are thin skin areas. With PH's that have to be converted, there are specific areas that work best, but with Trest you can just look for thin skin areas and apply to where you find most convinient. Many people use plastic gloves or the likes to avoid wasting of the product, but I haven't.
wouldn’t plastic gloves increase the wastage of the product as some will remain on the glove? Whereas without using gloves it should still absorb through the skin on your hands……..

well that’s the way it works with anal lube anyway 🤷

I always thought gloves was to avoid accidental transfer to wife/kids etc

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
wouldn’t plastic gloves increase the wastage of the product as some will remain on the glove? Whereas without using gloves it should still absorb through the skin on your hands……..

I allways thought that the gloves are used, so no product dries in your palms, as palms have very thick skin and the td's won't really work through palms 🤔 And that less product will be left in the gloves, than will dry in palms. I've even seen someone say they spread the td's with their wrist/forearm. I would think that after washing your hands, there shouldn't be any product left in hands. I wouldn't let a baby or a dog lick my palms right after though lol, but still I'd assume after washing hands with soap, there really isn't any product in my hands.. Maybe people who do use gloves can tell why they use 'em.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Or maybe the supposed wasting happens when I wash my hands¿ Anyway I've guesstimated that it won't matter enough for me to use the gloves.

CTB4444

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im doing TD trest now. Currently 15mg twice a day. I put it on the top of my feet after I shower in the morning. Takes about 20 minutes to dry then put socks on. Take second dose in the evening. Also on 150 mg test E a week and 75mg Dienolone a day TD. Currently doing 6.25 mg aromasin EOD and P5P 150 mg a day. Have done just Dienolone with Test at 300mg a week in previous cycle and this cycle with trest at 30mg a day and test at only TRT im getting way better results and less problems. The pump and veins are ridiculous and stregnth keeps going up every week going along with my program. To me TD trest is like an oral without all the side effects. Plus the added bonus of going ape **** in the bedroom on the girlfriend, lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For whatever it's worth to you,

Years ago I used the oral and TD from Olympus labs I think it was, I went up to 100mg daily of the td and I think 50 oral pre workout. I don't remember ever having any problems, but was not amazed with the results.

Then a little over a year ago I used the 7 alpha ace version, 30mg a day was stronger then the combo I listed above, but it gave me the beginning stages of gyno and ever since then, all 19nors give me prolactin gyno within a few weeks. I can control it with raloxefine to a degree but I just stay away from 19's now to be safe. Twice since I've used 7 alpha I had to randomly start a course of raloxefine because the gyno starts coming back, the ralox knocks it out but it keeps coming back if I'm not paying attention to what I'm doing. So if your going to use any trest and you want to play it safe, I would start 30mg ralox a day alongside it and be prepared to increase that dose. Prami didn't seem to help much

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I allways thought that the gloves are used, so no product dries in your palms, as palms have very thick skin and the td's won't really work through palms 🤔 And that less product will be left in the gloves, than will dry in palms. I've even seen someone say they spread the td's with their wrist/forearm. I would think that after washing your hands, there shouldn't be any product left in hands. I wouldn't let a baby or a dog lick my palms right after though lol, but still I'd assume after washing hands with soap, there really isn't any product in my hands.. Maybe people who do use gloves can tell why they use 'em.
Wrists is what I have used that time I used Test cream, I applied on my shoulders and that was the best way to avoid waste, at least to me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

the skin of the hands is so thick you will actually loose product there and possibly have cross contamination issues. its best not to use the palm side of the hand but the back of the hand may be viable.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
also cross contamination issues apparently last 30-40 mins. not all day as some would have you think.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The risk of any meaningful transfer is 0% once the solution/carrier has dried on your skin. There was one case "study' years ago that had everyone here freaking out over contamination, but this 'study', if it could even be called that, was essentially meaningless.

There has actually been a proper study looking at transfer (of TD testosterone). If you use some basic logic and common sense, transfer is a 0 risk. That is, limit contact with others until the solution dries. Which is like less than 5minutes for most products. Wash you hands after/use gloves. Opt for areas of the body that aren't exposed to others (this will be difficult for someone like Whisky).

But the main thing is the no contact until dried.

I'd add, if you're still in doubt over any of this, consider purely for perspective...are you prepared to donate blood whilst on-cycle? Your blood could end up with a child or woman. Hmmm.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
the skin of the hands is so thick you will actually loose product there and possibly have cross contamination issues. its best not to use the palm side of the hand but the back of the hand may be viable.
learn something new everyday.

although what if one were to apply the TD and then immediately beat oneself vigorously - presumably that would apply any remaining product to a thinner skinned area for absorption? Just an idea…..😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
also cross contamination issues apparently last 30-40 mins. not all day as some would have you think.
Whenever Ive used my hands to apply a TD I will have hot water running, once I'm done I will put just a couple drops of hot water in my hands and it seems like it reactivates the td and I wipe them dry on another area of my body, usually the sack and inner thigh lol. Then I just wash my hands and go on my way. I'd have to teabag someone to cross contamination

Njs0416

Njs0416

Awards

Years ago I used the oral and TD from Olympus labs I think it was, I went up to 100mg daily of the td and I think 50 oral pre workout. I don't remember ever having any problems, but was not amazed with the results.

Then a little over a year ago I used the 7 alpha ace version, 30mg a day was stronger then the combo I listed above, but it gave me the beginning stages of gyno and ever since then, all 19nors give me prolactin gyno within a few weeks. I can control it with raloxefine to a degree but I just stay away from 19's now to be safe. Twice since I've used 7 alpha I had to randomly start a course of raloxefine because the gyno starts coming back, the ralox knocks it out but it keeps coming back if I'm not paying attention to what I'm doing. So if your going to use any trest and you want to play it safe, I would start 30mg ralox a day alongside it and be prepared to increase that dose. Prami didn't seem to help much
I’m very far from gyno prone and I absolutely don’t plan on nearing that dose. I’m going to have that and an AI on hand, probably ADEX considering I’m newer to AIs as well. I’m definitely no where near as experienced as all of you fellas, so I won’t even go higher than 10mg a day. Not sure I’ll even reach that dose. We’ll have to see how it goes!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m very far from gyno prone and I absolutely don’t plan on nearing that dose. I’m going to have that and an AI on hand, probably ADEX considering I’m newer to AIs as well. I’m definitely no where near as experienced as all of you fellas, so I won’t even go higher than 10mg a day. Not sure I’ll even reach that dose. We’ll have to see how it goes!
I wasn't even slightly gyno prone till that experience so keep your eyes peeled for signs

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i haven’t used trest for a few years but I also did 100mg td a day. I’m not sure that 10mg a day would give results that are worth the suppression? Maybe others who have tried that low a dose will comment (or maybe the absorption rates have been significantly improved🤷)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i haven’t used trest for a few years but I also did 100mg td a day. I’m not sure that 10mg a day would give results that are worth the suppression? Maybe others who have tried that low a dose will comment (or maybe the absorption rates have been significantly improved🤷)
Td for me I started at 15 with the 7 alpha version and didn't notice much, 30 it started working and so came the sides. The other version Olympus had was probably a bare minimum of 50 to notice anything

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If he's talking injectable ace then 10mg a day would probably be good in a stack with something dry.

Td trest and epistane was a great cycle

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If he's talking injectable ace then 10mg a day would probably be good in a stack with something dry.

Td trest and epistane was a great cycle
td trest and epistane was the cycle I ran. It was OL Td trest back when you could still get it. For strength that was as strong as anything I’ve run tbh. Wild ride.

Njs0416

Njs0416

Awards
What do you think about using DMSO?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What do you think about using DMSO?
in what context bro? If I was making my own TD I would (if I recall right DMSO helps with passing the blood brain barrier) but obviously if your buying a TD I would add anything to it? 🤷

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in what context bro? If I was making my own TD I would (if I recall right DMSO helps with passing the blood brain barrier) but obviously if your buying a TD I would add anything to it?
Most of the topicals on the market have pretty good carriers and I always wonder if it's overkill to add DMSO... I have a bunch of DMSO roll-on to and every once in a while I'll put it on top after I apply the topical.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most of the topicals on the market have pretty good carriers and I always wonder if it's overkill to add DMSO... I have a bunch of DMSO roll-on to and every once in a while I'll put it on top after I apply the topical.
honestly I’m not best places to say, my gut says I would start adding to a manufacturers TD but someone like @nostrum420 would know better than me I’d guess.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The TD from OL was not Trest Ace. That’s why some people would run it up to 200mg a day. I’m not sure what Trest is was.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also JMO but Trest with a DHT seems to work well. I ran Trest Ace with Androhard and absolutely loved it. I was a freakin machine in the BR.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The risk of any meaningful transfer is 0% once the solution/carrier has dried on your skin. There was one case "study' years ago that had everyone here freaking out over contamination, but this 'study', if it could even be called that, was essentially meaningless.

There has actually been a proper study looking at transfer (of TD testosterone). If you use some basic logic and common sense, transfer is a 0 risk. That is, limit contact with others until the solution dries. Which is like less than 5minutes for most products. Wash you hands after/use gloves. Opt for areas of the body that aren't exposed to others (this will be difficult for someone like Whisky).

But the main thing is the no contact until dried.

I'd add, if you're still in doubt over any of this, consider purely for perspective...are you prepared to donate blood whilst on-cycle? Your blood could end up with a child or woman. Hmmm.
@ironblade21

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The TD from OL was not Trest Ace. That’s why some people would run it up to 200mg a day. I’m not sure what Trest is was.
It had no ester attached. Worked decent for pwo at high levels but that’s about it due to short half life. Fuggin hormonal rollercoaster lol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I often wondered about donating blood on cycle. I’m guessing there’s a way to filter out stuff like test or Hepatitis?
If this questions was directed at me; I have no idea how they operate.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If this questions was directed at me; I have no idea how they operate.
Yes I quoted you only because of the quote you brought to this topic about giving blood while on test

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes I quoted you only because of the quote you brought to this topic about giving blood while on test
Yeah, I figured it's probably that, but wanted to make sure, in case you're expecting an answer from me. Not that it matters, but I actually quoted the posts for other member to see who asked about the transfer risk, when using transdermal products.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes the original trest was a different animal, I used like 100-150 with that stuff, but the 7 alpha ace, oh boy. 15 mg was like 100 of the other stuff.