Figure girl test driving LeCheek Mass HGH and AD3-PCT

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always wanted my hair super short but I don't think I could pull it off!! Nice guns!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Todays workout:
supersets, slow reps 4:2:4

Alt DB curls @20's for 15
@25's for 10,8
@20's for 15
Tri Kickbacks @ 12.5's for 12x3
@ 10 for 15

DB shoulder press @ 20's for 15
@25's for 10 x2
@20's for 12
Leaning side lateral raises @ 15's for 12, 12, 10
@ 12.5's for 12

21's @ 30bar,
@ 40bar x2,
@ 30bar
Cable rope pushdowns@ 60 for 18
@ 80 for 10, 12
@ 60 for 20
HS shoulder press @ 50 for 20
@ 70 for 12, 10
@ 50 for 10
Tricep push-ups for 12x3, 14 (failure)

Concentration curls @ 12.5's for 20
@ 15's for 15
@ 20's for 12x2
Arnold press @ 12.5's for 20
@ 15's for 12
@ 20's for 7
@ 12.5's for 15

Overhead tricep ext @ 20 for 20, 15x2
Quick alt db curls @ 12.5's for 30x1

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
I've always wanted my hair super short but I don't think I could pull it off!! Nice guns!
I love my hair lol it's a reverse mullet! Long in the front short in the back....all it takes is the attitude to pull it off ;)

Thanks!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Solid build, keep at it.
Thanks, and don't worry...I will! :)
Trying to bulk and lean out after a rebound from a competition ha ha loved the carbs a little too much!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Trying to bulk and lean out after a rebound from a competition ha ha loved the carbs a little too much!
Don't we all just love Carbs <3! Best thing a Bodybuilder/Powerlifter can do...get over the Carb paranoia and learn to love them :D! With moderation though haha.

Nice numbers you posted up there, lifting more than my 180lb (of flab) roommate! He can barely do 25lb dumbbell curls with a lot of erector+rotator cuff involvement haha.

What are your Macros looking like btw?

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Don't we all just love Carbs <3! Best thing a Bodybuilder/Powerlifter can do...get over the Carb paranoia and learn to love them :D! With moderation though haha.

Nice numbers you posted up there, lifting more than my 180lb (of flab) roommate! He can barely do 25lb dumbbell curls with a lot of erector+rotator cuff involvement haha.

What are your Macros looking like btw?
I certainly enjoy lifting heavy that's for sure!
Right now I am trying a lean bulk with my macros at 40/40/20, I tend to be very carb sensitive. I am going to give this a shot for right now and see how it goes. At 40% carbs right now my body has lots of energy compared to comp prep anway.

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
comp1.jpg
comp2.jpg
comp3.jpg

competition pics Oct 6 2012

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I certainly enjoy lifting heavy that's for sure!
Right now I am trying a lean bulk with my macros at 40/40/20, I tend to be very carb sensitive. I am going to give this a shot for right now and see how it goes. At 40% carbs right now my body has lots of energy compared to comp prep anway.
Hmmm I never follow percentages, I go by Caloric allotment (TDEE + or - kCalories for the bulk/cut) and essential values, like prot 1g/lb and fats .5g/lb , thus the rest of my kCals are carbs :food:!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You to huh? I was suppose to compete in the NANBF in arnold mo last sat. but, i lost my grandmother that friday at 630 that night. So, mentally i checked out and backed out of the competition. I binged on carbs for five days and put on 11lbs. Been back on my diet for a week now, and of that 11lbs i lost four. I have a log running as well if youd like to chime in on it.

Again, best of luck!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Hmmm I never follow percentages, I go by Caloric allotment (TDEE + or - kCalories for the bulk/cut) and essential values, like prot 1g/lb and fats .5g/lb , thus the rest of my kCals are carbs :food:!
I am eating about 2100 cal/day i eat my carbs in the first 3 meals surrounding my workouts and the last 3 meals are higher in fats while keeping my protein the same all day at about 26-28 gm per meal

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
You to huh? I was suppose to compete in the NANBF in arnold mo last sat. but, i lost my grandmother that friday at 630 that night. So, mentally i checked out and backed out of the competition. I binged on carbs for five days and put on 11lbs. Been back on my diet for a week now, and of that 11lbs i lost four. I have a log running as well if youd like to chime in on it.

Again, best of luck!
I am very sorry to hear about your grandmother. Yeah that sucks. I could see how you could easily mentally check out after that.
I will check out your log for sure. The weight from carbs truly likes top hang around! Good luck to you add well :)

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
DocBrown - Will def be following your log, and am looking forward to another female's feedback on MASS HGH!! Are you going to eventually work your way up to 3 caps per night, or stay at a lower dose?? I take 2 caps before bed.

I see you love to lift hard and heavy and that's nice because I like to do the same!!

Would love to see some of your comp pics, maybe you will share some?? No pressure though!!
Miss Q, the pics are up! pg 3 :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Todays workout:
supersets, slow reps 4:2:4

Alt DB curls @20's for 15
@25's for 10,8
@20's for 15
Tri Kickbacks @ 12.5's for 12x3
@ 10 for 15

DB shoulder press @ 20's for 15
@25's for 10 x2
@20's for 12
Leaning side lateral raises @ 15's for 12, 12, 10
@ 12.5's for 12

21's @ 30bar,
@ 40bar x2,
@ 30bar
Cable rope pushdowns@ 60 for 18
@ 80 for 10, 12
@ 60 for 20
HS shoulder press @ 50 for 20
@ 70 for 12, 10
@ 50 for 10
Tricep push-ups for 12x3, 14 (failure)

Concentration curls @ 12.5's for 20
@ 15's for 15
@ 20's for 12x2
Arnold press @ 12.5's for 20
@ 15's for 12
@ 20's for 7
@ 12.5's for 15

Overhead tricep ext @ 20 for 20, 15x2
Quick alt db curls @ 12.5's for 30x1
i would add more tricep ext's, triceps are a natural weak spot for women it seems. ext's really hit my tri's more than pulldowns, maybe they will for you also....

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
i would add more tricep ext's, triceps are a natural weak spot for women it seems. ext's really hit my tri's more than pulldowns, maybe they will for you also....
Thanks for that! I will do some experimentation with the extensions. I will let you know how it goes on Thursday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for that! I will do some experimentation with the extensions. I will let you know how it goes on Thursday.
triceps are where real mass and definition in arms come, imo...be it male or female!!! look at the pics of the other chicks at your show, a really defined set of tri's would be a true turning point in outshining the others girls, at least i think so!!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Miss Q, the pics are up! pg 3 :)

Very nice comp pics!! Love the hair!! You've definitely have some bicep's going on girly and I can see you wanting to eventually compete in WPD.

Question- I see you once weighed 225 lbs and wondered how much you dieted down to for your competition? What is your normal weight and your current weight??

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
triceps are where real mass and definition in arms come, imo...be it male or female!!! look at the pics of the other chicks at your show, a really defined set of tri's would be a true turning point in outshining the others girls, at least i think so!!!
I couldn't agree more but not for the show I was in unfortunately lol. I came in 4th out of 4 and I was really baffled by that. I was too muscular! Lol but i am still going to gain size because i love it and compete again. Right now trying to find a wpd in my area, this will help with those beautiful triceps i will have developed ;)

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Very nice comp pics!! Love the hair!! You've definitely have some bicep's going on girly and I can see you wanting to eventually compete in WPD.

Question- I see you once weighed 225 lbs and wondering how much you dieted down to for your competition? What is your normal weight and your current weight??
Thanks! And yes i think wpd may be the best for me as i was too muscular compared to the others but I was certainly not disappointed with my body for the competition, just how i placed lol!
My weight before i began during down for 12 weeks was 143 at about 18%. The week before peak week i was at 134 and about 13%. I had maintained a weight between 140-145 for over a year. I would like to maintain at a lower level of body fat, hence my lean bulk, to make comp prep a little easier. I am not sure what my weight is right now because I have been scared of the scale since Hawaii lol loved themcarbs!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Thanks! And yes i think wpd may be the best for me as i was too muscular compared to the others but I was certainly not disappointed with my body for the competition, just how i placed lol!
My weight before i began during down for 12 weeks was 143 at about 18%. The week before peak week i was at 134 and about 13%. I had maintained a weight between 140-145 for over a year. I would like to maintain at a lower level of body fat, hence my lean bulk, to make comp prep a little easier. I am not sure what my weight is right now because I have been scared of the scale since Hawaii lol loved themcarbs!
But i am probably teetering around 140 right now...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
But i am probably teetering around 140 right now...
You gonna stop messing around.on the.computer and come get huge with me or what???

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
4th out of those 4 girls in the pic correct? Dumb question, i'm sure but just verifying...

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
4th out of those 4 girls in the pic correct? Dumb question, i'm sure but just verifying...
Yeah the four in the pic were all that competed :) for figure anyway

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
You gonna stop messing around.on the.computer and come get huge with me or what???
Um I think I was ready before you this morning :p

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I couldn't agree more but not for the show I was in unfortunately lol. I came in 4th out of 4 and I was really baffled by that. I was too muscular! Lol but i am still going to gain size because i love it and compete again. Right now trying to find a wpd in my area, this will help with those beautiful triceps i will have developed ;)

Was that what the judges had to say after the comp? Meaning did you get their feedback afterwards? It's funny you and the blonde are the only ones posing correctly on stage!! Did the blonde win that class?

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Was that what the judges had to say after the comp? Meaning did you get their feedback afterwards? It's funny you and the blonde are the only ones posing correctly on stage!! Did the blonde win that class?
I spoke with one of the judges and that is what was said :)
Yeah the blonde won...you are good!
Oh and your arms are fricken insane in your pic!!!!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Yesterday's workout (I apologize for I am not as diligent posting yet as Matty is, and yes he gave me **** for it!)

Squats @ Bar for 20
@ 75 for 15
@95 for 15
@ 145 for 5x5
@95 for 15x4

Leg press @ 50 (4:2:4) for 12x4, 20

Glute kickbacks @50 for 16
@60 for 16, 14, 12
Hamstring curls (supersetted with glute) @ 50 for 18
@65 for 16, 18
@80 for 16

Rack pulls @ 65 for 15
@ 85 for 8
@ 105 for 8x3
@ 65 for 15

Curtsey lunges @ 50bar for 24x3

Standing calf raise @ 305 for 20x3

The Mass HGH, and the AD-3 PCT have really helped me sleep at night and not just to let me fall asleep but to actually stay asleep! I really am feeling very rested in the mornings and look forward to my workouts. I hope it continues! I know Matty is very envious that I am able to sleep deeply ha ha!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I spoke with one of the judges and that is what was said :)
Yeah the blonde won...you are good!
Oh and your arms are fricken insane in your pic!!!!

Not sure how you didn't (at least) beat the girl in blue....and the girl in yellow looks tight but lanky at the same time??I guessed the blonde because she looks more like figure than the other two ladies but really hard to tell w/out seeing everyone's backsides and straight on. Interesting!!?!!

Since you said you will compete in figure again, what are your physical goals for the next competition?? Thanks for the arm comment :05:

Yesterday's workout (I apologize for I am not as diligent posting yet as Matty is, and yes he gave me **** for it!)

The Mass HGH, and the AD-3 PCT have really helped me sleep at night and not just to let me fall asleep but to actually stay asleep! I really am feeling very rested in the mornings and look forward to my workouts. I hope it continues! I know Matty is very envious that I am able to sleep deeply ha ha!

Tell him your too busy trying to get your swole on!! Jeesh!! ;) That reminds me, I haven't actually logged my w/out's since Sat!! Oops!!:)

Glad to hear Lecheek has you sleeping like a baby!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
You shoulf be nicer to him I hear he needs some more hemoval while its on sale too would be a nice surprise
Thanks missQ thats what i think too

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the mass hgh, do you notice vivid dreams.. usually associated with REM.

Just curious

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
With the mass hgh, do you notice vivid dreams.. usually associated with REM.

Just curious
I usually had vivid dreams before but I can tell you that I have been waking up only once a night as opposed to 3 or 4, and can easily drift right back to sleep. So witht that being said, maybe I have had deep sleep in the past but now I can stay there for longer periods.

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Todays workout:

Bench press @ Bar for 16
@ 65 for 14
@ 95 for 10x2
Pull-ups for 10x3, 12

Med ball push-ups 15x2
15x2 (one handed)
Face pulls @ 60 for 15, 12x3

One arm DB row @ 25 for 14
@ 30 for 12
@ 35 for for 10x2
HS wide chest press @ 70 for 15
@ 90 for 14
@ 110 for 12
@ 130 for 8

Lat pull downs @ 80 for 12, 10
@90 for 8, 12
Decline BB press @ 65 for 12
@ 85 for 13, 12
@ 95 for 15, 12

Ball crunches 40x3
Ball back ext 20x3
Push-ups 15x2, 20
Leg raises 12x2

I did a double today and went to the gym in the afternoon to do 30 min low intensity cardio on the treadmill @ 15% incline at 2.2mph.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
^^ That looks a little like Matty workout but your numbers are all higher lol ^^
Finally someone addresses the elefant in the room.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Originally Posted by Miss Q
"You should be nicer to him I hear he needs some more hemoval while its on sale too would be a nice surprise"

Ummm.....

View attachment 68786
Not to sound all homo hahaha but I love that guy, he cracks me up in every show he is in. Brit idol, X-factor you name it hahahaha he is bad ass hahaha, no homo though.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Following. Looking for any tips I can translate over to bikini!

No marms, I'm not going to be in a bikini.
...why do you only explain to Marms? What If I was looking forward to your bikini pics too?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Now i feel left out

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I usually had vivid dreams before but I can tell you that I have been waking up only once a night as opposed to 3 or 4, and can easily drift right back to sleep. So witht that being said, maybe I have had deep sleep in the past but now I can stay there for longer periods.

Glad your sleep is better after using the MASS. Mine is too!!

WOW GIRL......just read over your w/out from yesterday.....you lift sum heavy ass weight!!! I bet Matty is a bit embarrassed!! ;) Do you lift everyday??

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Not to sound all homo hahaha but I love that guy, he cracks me up in every show he is in. Brit idol, X-factor you name it hahahaha he is bad ass hahaha, no homo though.
Simon seems to be a little nicer on the X-Factor than he was on AI...actually A LOT nicer!! Sounds like your quite the fan, no homo. It also sounds like you, Marms, and Distilled are quite the fans of each other...homo, no homo?!? Whatever you guy's decide.......awwww how sweet....:kiss:

msrider

msrider

Awards
In Doc! Keep killing it! My wife has lost about 50lbs the last few months after giving birth too our third child. She still aways from her goal weight. What's a good suppliment u would recommend for her why she cuts or after she cuts. She is on fentermine prescribed by the DR. And it works exspecialy with us watching what we eat and working out 5 days a week. She won't be able to stay on fentermine for very long just looking for something to help. Thanks! And good luck with this cycle.

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
^^ That looks a little like Matty workout but your numbers are all higher lol ^^
Lol! That's because he gets his workouts from me ;) wait till I see him...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Simon seems to be a little nicer on the X-Factor than he was on AI!!! Actually A LOT nicer!! Sounds like your quite the fan!!! No homo. It also sounds like you, Marms, and Distilled are quite the fans of each other as well!!??!! That's really sweet....:kiss:
Lol I watch the X-Factor for Britney actually...Idk I feel nostalgic when I see her on TV and can get to know a bit more about her. Meh call me sentimental but when I was a little kid (around 10-11 years old) I had a nanny that would play Britney songs all the time when she was babysitting me...however she has been a missing person since. One day she disappeared and no one knew anything about her since. In a sense seeing a show with the Brit sorta gets me wondering how would my nanny had been if I had gotten to know her better...Besides show is hilarious and I fell in love with Cece and Jennel ;)! Both are quite hot and slutty :D!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Following. Looking for any tips I can translate over to bikini!
No marms, I'm not going to be in a bikini.
Thanks for following! :-D but in all honesty bikini is beyond me. I started off with my first figure show, training as usual, but tweaked my diet, and I came in too muscular. For me bikini is like a mythical world all to it's own. How is it that they usually train? My curiosity is peaked!
Sorry I cannot be of direct help, unless you take what I have and do your own translation ;)

Glad your sleep is better after using the MASS. Mine is too!!

WOW GIRL......just read over your w/out from yesterday.....you lift sum heavy ass weight!!! I bet Matty is a bit embarrassed!! ;) Do you lift everyday??
I totally jinxed myself yesterday! I got up like 5 times last night...I couldn't wait to workout again though...it may also have had to do with the afternoon cardio I threw in too. GRRR! Tonight will be better, it has to ha ha!

Matty...the thing I love about him is that he loves my strength and muscle! When I was cutting for the competition he was telling me I was getting too skinny ha ha, that was awesome! He also wants me to get bigger-VERY supportive with that; I think until I actually am lifint heavier than him! :rofl: