Fighting my genetics with T3!(myths destroyed)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You should marry that source. Var is normally ridiculous.
Yeah I'm gonna get it pregnant, so it can pop out little anavar babies lol. Its 100% legit though, the var is always the first oral sold out on there.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Bro my source has 50mg 50 pill bottles of var for $65!!!
Holy ****!! That's awesome, $90 for 30 50mg. Let me know how good they r

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
That's just unbelievable, that's the price of an 8 ball lol.
Im glad i dont play with that anymore. Its gotten expensive since my last bag...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd to follow along and also preach cautiousness ;)

I was diagnosed hypothyroid in January of '11 and then confirmed Hashimoto's in November '11 (that should've been done back in Jan, too). Anyway, I've been on T3, T4 or a combination of the two, since (currently on 25mcg T3 & 137mcg T4). I've spent a TON of time researching the compounds, their effects, etc., so if you have any questions, let me know.

Good luck.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
That's just unbelievable, that's the price of an 8 ball lol.
U are paying to much for an 8 ball, I got u $70... Haha I don't actually use anymore.. 4 years

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Am I the only person who hasn't tried coke?
Haha, ive done way too many drug. If u haven't ever done it don't start.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Am I the only person who hasn't tried coke?
Its one of those ones i dont recommend sampling unless you have serious will power

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I prefer Coke Zero.

But no, you're not alone.
Coke zero is surprisingly good, I normally only drink water but the other day I thought I'd sludge and have a coke, I grabbed a coke zero. It was awesome

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Coke zero is surprisingly good, I normally only drink water but the other day I thought I'd sludge and have a coke, I grabbed a coke zero. It was awesome
Redbull zero is pretty fantastic.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I don't believe it, I like sugerfree red bull but the zero can is lame and makes me think it sucjs

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I like those rockstar 2x the caffiene, they taste like if a flower were to **** in ur mouth but they are strong

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U are paying to much for an 8 ball, I got u $70... Haha I don't actually use anymore.. 4 years
Ahhh 70 bucks lol, I don't use anymore either 3 and a half years clean.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I always liked Redline Xtreme for energy drinks. Or Spike!!!

But back to the thread topic:

Can T3 be taken along with Clen? Or during the 2 OFF weeks during Clen cycles?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I always liked Redline Xtreme for energy drinks. Or Spike!!!

But back to the thread topic:

Can T3 be taken along with Clen? Or during the 2 OFF weeks during Clen cycles?
It can. A friend knew i wanted to shred up a bit and tried to get me to run a clen/t3 stack. After research i decided not to.

Mako100

Mako100

Awards
I had my Thyroid removed I'm on Synthroid T4...........will taking T3 with T4 be harmful?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I had my Thyroid removed I'm on Synthroid T4...........will taking T3 with T4 be harmful?
I wouldnt mess with anything after having your thyroid removed unless your dr and 29 others say its ok.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
It can. A friend knew i wanted to shred up a bit and tried to get me to run a clen/t3 stack. After research i decided not to.
Can I ask why you decided not to?

Would it be best to take it in the off weeks? Or during both on and off Clen weeks ?

Last edited:
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Would it be best to take it in the off weeks? Or during both on & off Clen weeks ?
How long would the cut be?Take it through out.Sorry guys for the lack of updates,life got in the way.I may obtain a girlfriend :p

I actually feel great after meals sill.I'm noticing I can eat more carbs aswell.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
My thinking was..........I don't hae one to mess up..........T4 is my thyroid
I'd still recommend talking to your dr. he might only have you on t4 for a reason that he has not yet made clear to you. if you're afraid to do that, arm your self with knowledge. research the SH*T out of t-3. i googled it a few minutes ago just for giggles and my god there's a ton of information on the internet about it. In situations like your's where you've had medical procedures done or have issues in a certain area (like telling a diabetic to take extra insulin or something on a hgh cycle) it would just be reckless to give you any advice towards using certain drugs. I wouldnt want to say go for it, and have you die or end up mentally retarded or whatever the possible outcome may be.

Mako100

Mako100

Awards
Sub'd to follow along and also preach cautiousness ;)

I was diagnosed hypothyroid in January of '11 and then confirmed Hashimoto's in November '11 (that should've been done back in Jan, too). Anyway, I've been on T3, T4 or a combination of the two, since (currently on 25mcg T3 & 137mcg T4). I've spent a TON of time researching the compounds, their effects, etc., so if you have any questions, let me know.

Good luck.

I had my thyroid removed and I'm on 150mcg T4....what dose of T3 do you think I should take. I was going to ramp up to 150mcg split 50, 50, 50

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards

Would it be best to take it in the off weeks? Or during both on & off Clen weeks ?
Im pretty stim sensitive. Didnt like the idea of catabolism from the high doses of t3. Worried about future thyroid function. Clen from ive understood raises core body temp and i was looking to cycle in the summer . I dont deal well with heat and humidity well to begin with, but i would imagine id literally sweat to death unless i had an iv hooked up. Large compillation of multiple worries basically.

Pyro, out of curiousity, more of a devils advocate type thing, have you noticed what the clinical doses of t3 are in your studies? Ive noticed most ramp up to 100mcg. Why would drs perscribe that high if it indeed eats muscle as bad as its been made to seem? The most clinical side effects im seeing are jitters and hair loss in children. Nothing about catsbolism until i get to forum based search results. Could the catabolic nature simply be bro science from a fat kid that thought he was jacked lost 80 lbs and said he lost his muscle?

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, after months of debate I finally got my endo to add T3 to my T4 therapy. He started me at 10 mcg's a day in two doses lol, but it's a starting point. At least I finally found an MD that will listen to the voice of reason.

Very interested in this log. Lots of good discussion already. Best of luck.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the girl. Maybe its just me but I didnt notice a slowing of the updates.

How long would the cut be?Take it through out.Sorry guys for the lack of updates,life got in the way.I may obtain a girlfriend :p

I actually feel great after meals sill.I'm noticing I can eat more carbs aswell.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
How long would the cut be?Take it through out.
I'm at day 10 Clen today.
I was planning on 8 weeks total: 2 ON - 2 OFF - 2 ON - 2 OFF

I have T3 on order. I should be able to add it during 1st Off Clen period. Maybe run it the remaining 6 weeks at low dose?

Also, would Epiandrosterone be a sufficient anabolic to take if taking T3 at a higher dose? Or would something stronger be needed?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm at day 10 Clen today.
I was planning on 8 weeks total: 2 ON - 2 OFF - 2 ON - 2 OFF

I have T3 on order. I should be able to add it during 1st Off Clen period. Maybe run it the remaining 6 weeks at low dose?

Also, would Epiandrosterone be a sufficient anabolic to take if taking T3 at a higher dose? Or would something stronger be needed?
Stronger.Atleast a good androgen.Yes you can run t3 at that time.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im pretty stim sensitive. Didnt like the idea of catabolism from the high doses of t3. Worried about future thyroid function. Clen from ive understood raises core body temp and i was looking to cycle in the summer . I dont deal well with heat and humidity well to begin with, but i would imagine id literally sweat to death unless i had an iv hooked up. Large compillation of multiple worries basically.

Pyro, out of curiousity, more of a devils advocate type thing, have you noticed what the clinical doses of t3 are in your studies? Ive noticed most ramp up to 100mcg. Why would drs perscribe that high if it indeed eats muscle as bad as its been made to seem? The most clinical side effects im seeing are jitters and hair loss in children. Nothing about catsbolism until i get to forum based search results. Could the catabolic nature simply be bro science from a fat kid that thought he was jacked lost 80 lbs and said he lost his muscle?
*Sigh*Most MD's aren't dietitians,nor are they geared twords saving the muscle of your everyday joe.They could care less if you look like the hulk or that guy who play's frodo(skinny as a stick) as long as your done complaining/mcgyvered together and pay them when you leave.Catabolisim is present in any calorie deficit state.You lose fat and muscle when you drop bodyfat.Hence the "cardio burns muscle" bull being pushed today*daily cardio is great if you eat for it*

"Catabolism (Greek kata = downward + ballein = to throw) is the set of metabolic pathways that break down molecules into smaller units and release energy.[1] In catabolism, large molecules such as polysaccharides, lipids, nucleic acids and proteins are broken down into smaller units such as monosaccharides, fatty acids, nucleotides, and amino acids, respectively. As molecules such as polysaccharides, proteins, and nucleic acids are made from long chains of these small monomer units (mono = one + mer = part), the large molecules are called polymers (poly = many).

Cells use the monomers released from breaking down polymers to either construct new polymer molecules, or degrade the monomers further to simple waste products, releasing energy. Cellular wastes include lactic acid, acetic acid, carbon dioxide, ammonia, and urea. The creation of these wastes is usually an oxidation process involving a release of chemical free energy, some of which is lost as heat, but the rest of which is used to drive the synthesis of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). This molecule acts as a way for the cell to transfer the energy released by catabolism to the energy-requiring reactions that make up anabolism. Catabolism therefore provides the chemical energy necessary for the maintenance and growth of cells. Examples of catabolic processes include glycolysis, the citric acid cycle, the breakdown of muscle protein in order to use amino acids as substrates for gluconeogenesis and breakdown of fat in adipose tissue to fatty acids."

-quoted

The reason we can't lose those love handles when we diet down so long is because your t3 and hormones drop when dieting for a long time.T3 has a direct effect on pulling energy out of what we eat aka your metabolism.Basicly it increases metabolic activity making your body need more calories.So if your normal t3 is 16-25 mcgs and you take 100mcgs your body will need ALOT more calories.My guess?I'm eating 3650-3700 a day and I bet there would be a 20-as much as 50% increase.t3 is no joke.That means I could drop a **** ton of bodyfat eating what I do now with 100mcgs in me.Higher doses need an anabolic because of this fact.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
How are you guys administering the T3?
Can it be taken orally?

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Can it be taken orally?
Orally is the only way I have ever heard of it being administered. Orally on an empty stomach atleast 2 hours before and after food.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Pyro, you mind if I ask whether your T3 is pharma or rc?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pyro, you mind if I ask whether your T3 is pharma or rc?
I have access to both.Currently using rc but with things like clen,t3,albut,and keto Pharma vs rc dosen't really matter.Makre sure your source is trusted.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orally is the only way I have ever heard of it being administered. Orally on an empty stomach atleast 2 hours before and after food.
IIRC, at least an hour before eating or 4 hours after eating was what I came across at some point (or maybe the 4 hours is the distance listed to keep it from calcium in order to aid in absorption).

I actually shifted to IF just in order to help with the dosing of T3 and T4. Otherwise, I'm messing with breakfast at work or waking up way too early to take my meds. My mom's friend set an alarm to take her T4 and then went back to sleep. I had to explain how horrible that is for sleep patterns.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can it be taken orally?
Whether tablets or RC liquid, always orally. I actually got worried about this when I read that comment earlier in the thread about someone administering with a slin pin. I assumed he was talking about just to measure it properly, but it still was written as if he were injecting it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had my thyroid removed and I'm on 150mcg T4....what dose of T3 do you think I should take. I was going to ramp up to 150mcg split 50, 50, 50
Before doing anything, I'd have your levels tested:

FT4
Total T4
FT3
TSH

Your T3 levels are probably trashed, I'd assume, with no thyroid. Your body naturally produces a 93/7 split of them (IIRC), so I'd definitely look into that. Just remember that a ton of other things play a role, like selenium, iodine, etc.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
IIRC, at least an hour before eating or 4 hours after eating was what I came across at some point (or maybe the 4 hours is the distance listed to keep it from calcium in order to aid in absorption).

I actually shifted to IF just in order to help with the dosing of T3 and T4. Otherwise, I'm messing with breakfast at work or waking up way too early to take my meds. My mom's friend set an alarm to take her T4 and then went back to sleep. I had to explain how horrible that is for sleep patterns.
Training fasted may have benifits aswell (assume your a morning trainee) as for the absorption if your taking a high enough dose I wouldn't worry. For doses like 25 mcgs yes,take with no food. I personally am taking it after supper due to the 3to4 HR gap between food. The half life is 2.5 days so no worries on it wearing off.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Whether tablets or RC liquid, always orally. I actually got worried about this when I read that comment earlier in the thread about someone administering with a slin pin. I assumed he was talking about just to measure it properly, but it still was written as if he were injecting it.
Exactly. Thus why I asked. I won't use pins.

Thanks for clarifying.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly. Thus why I asked. I won't use pins.

Thanks for clarifying.
Me either but I may have to buy some if I start competeing like I'm thinking of doing :) cycles and what not.