FEEL THE POWER CRE-02 AND CARNAGE LOG! (sPoNsOred)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice job on pr's. next week is when you should really feel the cre02/carnage. btw-sorry to bust your bubble but farve will fade away. peterson is great though, how i wish my colts had him. lol.:cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
nice job on pr's. next week is when you should really feel the cre02/carnage. btw-sorry to bust your bubble but farve will fade away. peterson is great though, how i wish my colts had him. lol.:cheers:

TY TY TY AND FAVRE FOR PRESIDENT BABY!!! :party: hahah alllll day!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
TY TY TY AND FAVRE FOR PRESIDENT BABY!!! :party: hahah alllll day!!
haha, yeah baby. colts have P. MANNING, so in your face. bet you a pop favre doesn't make it to end of season.:saroll:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
haha, yeah baby. colts have P. MANNING, so in your face. bet you a pop favre doesn't make it to end of season.:saroll:
COOOOMMMEE OOOONN IINNNN baby. . . .haha i hope he does man!! hahah :twak: FAvrE. . .ooooo FavRe ahah what a goof he is. . . its kinda of sad that we have to base a franchise on a man that is very old for professional football standards but regards man can still play! haha with that being sad COME IN LIVE at 10:34 baby!! on a beautiful Monday Morning. . .It looks like its going to rain haha. . .but i'm excited going to RAMP up the PROTEIN LVLS baby!! AND THEN I HAVE TABLE TENNIS tonight baby!! muhaha :firedevil:

For the Reps or Bigt wad you think about adding my prework out superpump250 back into the regimen?? any thoughts. . .i'm going to use ths No Citruvol with this work out today but let me know what you'll think :cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 Back tODAY

wOOOOO Chuga Chuga Chuga Chuga CHOOOO CHOOOO Full steam ahead BOYZ And GRLS!!! hahah

11:30a.m.
4tabs Cre02
3caps of Carnage

12:30p.m. Back Workout

Bent Over Rows
95 x 10 100 x 10 120x 10 PR

Standing Rows Smith Machine Assisted
95 x 10 135 x 10 135 x 10

Seated Reverse Fly's (Weight In each Hand)
17.5 x 10 20 x 10 20 x 10 20 x 10

Lat Extentions
95 x 10 100 x 10 110 x 10 110 x 8

Seated Rows
100 x 10 120 x 10 140 x 10 160 x 8 PR

Barbell Shrugs
135 x 10 225 x 10 225 x 10 275 x 10 (Strapped) PR

Summary
I felt LIKE AN ANIMAL TODAY! ! ! ! OMG!! hahah it was great. . .I uped my carb intake with protein and i am very happy i did that. . . I can't wait to see what happens later in the Week. . . I'm going to do a 3-1 split due to the fact that i'm not geared up so i want to give more rest for my muscles. . .Anythoughts please let me know!! ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM :firedevil:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
COOOOMMMEE OOOONN IINNNN baby. . . .haha i hope he does man!! hahah :twak: FAvrE. . .ooooo FavRe ahah what a goof he is. . . its kinda of sad that we have to base a franchise on a man that is very old for professional football standards but regards man can still play! haha with that being sad COME IN LIVE at 10:34 baby!! on a beautiful Monday Morning. . .It looks like its going to rain haha. . .but i'm excited going to RAMP up the PROTEIN LVLS baby!! AND THEN I HAVE TABLE TENNIS tonight baby!! muhaha :firedevil:

For the Reps or Bigt wad you think about adding my prework out superpump250 back into the regimen?? any thoughts. . .i'm going to use ths No Citruvol with this work out today but let me know what you'll think :cheers:
i think the cituvol should probably be ok since it is a mst product, but check with deuce. i know you didn't know this, but when you are running a sponsored log you should check with them before adding in other supps. not chastising, just letting you know to prevent some headache. glad things are going well for you, keep it up.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
i think the cituvol should probably be ok since it is a mst product, but check with deuce. i know you didn't know this, but when you are running a sponsored log you should check with them before adding in other supps. not chastising, just letting you know to prevent some headache. glad things are going well for you, keep it up.
thank you thank you!!!! bIGt YOUR THE MAN! WOOOOO WHOOOO

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established

Citruvol is just the best Supp I have used.. I have a log for CRE and Citruvol.... My next stack will be. And yes very good to take citruvol with crange and cre-- I belive that is one of MST stacks!

Citruvol
Cre
Nitrocep

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Solid workout bro! Congrats on the PR!! :thumbsup:
Btw is there Beta-Alanine in one of the products? Just wondering about the tingeling :)

//CC

Carnage is our BA product

AZ - doing a great job bud...keep it up!!

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Your numbers are lookin' good, congrats on the PRs!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8

OK, thanx for that :)

//CC
Well Everybody! iTZ 8:43a.m in the Great state of MN and let me tell ya i had some great sleep but doggin it a lil bit! but know i'm drinkin some coffee and things should start to pick up!! I have Japanese Customers comming in today around 10:30a.m. so dosage scheme will change slightly. . . Making my breakfast at work sooo i'll let ya'll know whats going down!

Oatmeal
4 hard boiled eggs
protein shake!

Its small could be bigger but man its been a goofy morning! NO excuses i know but I'm still hitting it hard baby!! :sasmokin: haha

Last edited:
CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Oatmeal
4 hard boiled eggs
protein shake!

Its small could be bigger but man its been a goofy morning! NO excuses i know but I'm still hitting it hard baby!! :sasmokin: haha
lol thats a small breakfast. I wish I could eat more...lol. I am super endo to the max.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the exact same breakfast as I had - on the spot! :D

//CC

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well Everybody! iTZ 8:43a.m in the Great state of MN and let me tell ya i had some great sleep but doggin it a lil bit! but know i'm drinkin some coffee and things should start to pick up!! I have Japanese Customers comming in today around 10:30a.m. so dosage scheme will change slightly. . . Making my breakfast at work sooo i'll let ya'll know whats going down!

Oatmeal
4 hard boiled eggs
protein shake!

hey that smoking devil is mine, give it back, lol.:zx11pissed::cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
lol thats a small breakfast. I wish I could eat more...lol. I am super endo to the max.
It's the exact same breakfast as I had - on the spot! :D

//CC
hey that smoking devil is mine, give it back, lol.:zx11pissed::cheers:
:party: hahah I want to add some chicken or bacon in there but i think tha tthe bacon would be to greasy. . . sometimes i have issues with greeze in the morning but all and all i think Chicken would be good but Chicken at 8:00 in the morning. . . .hmmmmm sounds interesting haha i have to play around with it but we'll get to it to it. . .rock with lean with!! haha EAT BIG TO GET BIG BABY!!! 4000' CLEAN CALORIES HERE I COME AHHHHH :firedevil: haha love this forum way to much fun i am having!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:party: hahah I want to add some chicken or bacon in there but i think tha tthe bacon would be to greasy. . . sometimes i have issues with greeze in the morning but all and all i think Chicken would be good but Chicken at 8:00 in the morning. . . .hmmmmm sounds interesting haha i have to play around with it but we'll get to it to it. . .rock with lean with!! haha EAT BIG TO GET BIG BABY!!! 4000' CLEAN CALORIES HERE I COME AHHHHH :firedevil: haha love this forum way to much fun i am having!
try some turkey bacon, it aint to bad.:sasmokin:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Well Everybody I'm Sorry to inform you that i didn't work out today because of the japanese customers! 8) i LOVE IT WHEN THEY come into town but. . . My work out was sacrificed. . . I will Give you up dates though tomorrow! and let you know how everything went! tODAY WAS A GREAT DAY!!! Don't forget it either dosed my usual
3caps pre Carnage
4tabs cre02
3 caps post and all is going well. . .water intake is up. . .and thats all she wrote!!! :party:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I am beginning to wonder what you did for these japanese people.... :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am beginning to wonder what you did for these japanese people.... :cheers:
hahaha-best line of the day.:cheers:didn't know you had it in you there deuce, lol.:saroll:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:lol:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 Baby!! Shoulders/Bi's and Tri's

Coooooommmmiiinnn Live BABY from MN at 10:35a.m. . . . Just dosed
4Cre02 Tabs
3carnage tabs about about 10:00 and will dose 2 more 30mins b4 work out!
Going for 9 tabs a day see what thats like.

Breakfast was good. . .
2hard boiled eggs
oatmeal
banana
Protein Shake

10:50
2 Carnage Caps

And i took measurements this morning not flexing. . .I will take some Flexing Tomorrow after the swelling haha

Chest - 42"
Right Bicep 16 1/4
Left Bicep 15 1/2

Legs
R Thigh 25 1/2
L Thigh 24

Waist 35 1/4
Hips 44 1/2 Thats that Bubble Butt Power BABY!!! :firedevil:

hahah So anyways Wish me luck. . . I'm going to be an ANIMAL TODAY!!! AHHHHHHHH :twak:

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Coooooommmmiiinnn Live BABY from MN at 10:35a.m. . . . Just dosed
4Cre02 Tabs
3carnage tabs about about 10:00 and will dose 2 more 30mins b4 work out!
Going for 9 tabs a day see what thats like.

Breakfast was good. . .
2hard boiled eggs
oatmeal
banana
Protein Shake

And i took measurements this morning not flexing. . .I will take some Flexing Tomorrow after the swelling haha

Chest - 42"
Right Bicep 16 1/4
Left Bicep 15 1/2

Legs
R Thigh 25 1/2
L Thigh 24

Waist 35 1/4
Hips 44 1/2 Thats that Bubble Butt Power BABY!!! :firedevil:

hahah So anyways Wish me luck. . . I'm going to be an ANIMAL TODAY!!! AHHHHHHHH :twak:
you need to add plenty of cardio, man you need to get them hips down. work on lats so it will help give better taper look with those hips. constructive criticism, not trying to bring you down.:cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
you need to add plenty of cardio, man you need to get them hips down. work on lats so it will help give better taper look with those hips. constructive criticism, not trying to bring you down.:cheers:
Oh ya no worries. . . I have a huge Ass man!! I KID YOU NOT!! hahah. . .I'll get them down but i'm massing right now! so i have to wait about 4.5months to 5months b4 i starting cuttin. . .trimming! I believe thats the typical protocol :saroll:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh ya no worries. . . I have a huge Ass man!! I KID YOU NOT!! hahah. . .I'll get them down but i'm massing right now! so i have to wait about 4.5months to 5months b4 i starting cuttin. . .trimming! I believe thats the typical protocol :saroll:
ok, got ya. work on the lats for a more symmetrical look.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ok, got ya. work on the lats for a more symmetrical look.
RODGER THAT.. . . aahhh NIIIINNNEERRR NIIINNNEEERR. . . . :cheers:
:party:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 Baby!! Shoulders/Bi's and Tri's

October20093.gif

Hard Work Does Pay Off hahah!! Thats Me with a UNBREAKABLE!!! cHECK OUT THERE STUFF UNBREAKABLEGEAR.COM WOOO HOOO!!

GETTING BACK TO THE IRON!
SHoulders, Bi's/Tri's

Arnolds
45 x 10 55 x 10 60 x 9 65 x 6 PR

Hammer Head Curls
40 x 10 50 x 10 50 x 10

Military Press (Its Been Quite Some Time!)
95 x 10 135 x 10 160 x 10 160 x 10

Preacher Curls (Ez Bar Free Weights)
50 x 10 60 x 10 60 x 9

Curl mACHINE
95 X 10 100 X 8 100 X 8

Tricep Kick Backs
20 x 10 30 x 10 30 x 10

Tricep Extention

60 x 10 80 x 10 80 x 10

sUMMARY
I FELT AMAZING!!!! ahaha I feel like a beast in the Gym right know its crazy!! i cAN't wait for tomorrows Leg work out!!! Watch out BABY!!!! ahhh HAHAHA
Any ways Libido is Great just had some great news. . .Pumps were feeling great! and I'm very happy with my increased carb intake to help pumps and weight!! JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE BABY!!! Ahhhhh :firedevil:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 30516

Hard Work Does Pay Off hahah!! Thats Me with a UNBREAKABLE!!! cHECK OUT THERE STUFF UNBREAKABLEGEAR.COM WOOO HOOO!!

SHoulders, Bi's/Tri's

Arnolds

Hammer Head Curls
40 x 10 50 x 10 50 x 10

50 x 10 60 x 10 60 x 9

Curl mACHINE
95 X 10 100 X 8 100 X 8

Tricep Kick Backs
20 x 10 30 x 10 30 x 10

Tricep Extention

60 x 10 80 x 10 80 x 10

sUMMARY
I FELT AMAZING!!!! ahaha I feel like a beast in the Gym right know its crazy!! i cAN't wait for tomorrows Leg work out!!! Watch out BABY!!!! ahhh HAHAHA
Any ways Libido is Great just had some great news. . .Pumps were feeling great! and I'm very happy with my increased carb intake to help pumps and weight!! JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE BABY!!! Ahhhhh :firedevil:
Great Numbers and congrat on your PR Anolds are my Fav!!.. Are you doing seted BB Mili press?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 30516

SHoulders, Bi's/Tri's

Arnolds

Hammer Head Curls
40 x 10 50 x 10 50 x 10

50 x 10 60 x 10 60 x 9

Curl mACHINE
95 X 10 100 X 8 100 X 8

Tricep Kick Backs
20 x 10 30 x 10 30 x 10

Tricep Extention

60 x 10 80 x 10 80 x 10

sUMMARY
i would hardly call minnesota paradise, but congrats anyways, lol.:saroll::cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Great Numbers and congrat on your PR Anolds are my Fav!!.. Are you doing seted BB Mili press?
that i am. . . I love arnolds as well!! say yes to arnolds hahah :sasmokin:

Last edited:
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love that pump :) And congrats on the PR's again! Seems like you are moving up with a blast man :D

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Gotta love that pump :) And congrats on the PR's again! Seems like you are moving up with a blast man :D

//CC
Yes i do. . .Muscle pumps. . . Betda den sex. . . i'm cumming in the morning when i'm working out. . .i'm cumming in da evening when i'm working out. . i'm cumming before a show. . it's like i'm cumming all da time. . [Arnold, Pumping Iron]

I love that movie!! haha MUSCLE PUMPS. . .Only the Strong Survive hahah :firedevil:

Today is a leg day all. . .my Favorite day. . .I'm going to give squats a try today due to the fact that my knee feels better but if not i will do leg press again!! we'll see as the day moves along!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! :cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 LEGS!!! BABY!!!

Come in Live from MIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNEEEESSSSOOOOTTTTAAAA MAAAANN!!!!
HAHA getting closer and closer to that time to hit it hard!!

10:26A.M.
4 TABS CRE02
3 CAPS CARNAGE

JUST awaiting the tingles then i will dose another 2 carnage 30 mins prior to workout!!! i LIKE THAT DOSING scheme 3 1.25 hrs prior with all products then 2 mo 30mins to work out.

:firedevil: ahhhhh Feel the Beast!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 LEGS!!! BABY!!!

Well everybody!! I Made it back haha

Legs

Squats (Knee was about 85% took it ez)
225 x 10 225 x 10 315 x 8 370 x 4

Reverse Hack Squat (Weight with out machine)
450 x 10 720 x 10 810 x 10

Barbell Shrugs
135 x 10 225 x 10 275 x 10 (strapped) 315 x 8 (strapped) PR

Quad Extensions ( I hit middle/outer/inner)
175 x 12 250 x 12 PR supersetted with 190 x 9

Summary

Had Very Little Time to Bust all this in But I FELT LIKE A BEAST. . .Increased Carb intake was Great! AGAIN EVERYTHING IS GOING Very Well.
I'm Very happy that all my muscle grps are responding to the MST PRoduct Very WELl!!!!! :firedevil: I Can't wait to see what Week three will bring due to the fact that everything is going sooo well right know!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey,A. it still won't let me give you reps, check your pm's. you must not have cleared the reps i gave you before.:cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hey,A. it still won't let me give you reps, check your pm's. you must not have cleared the reps i gave you before.:cheers:
I just deleted all of the Messages in my PM box!! Thanks for the Ups Brutha. . . still haven't recieved any Rep but i know what your trying to do and i do Appreciate it man!!! WOOO HOOOO!!! :sasmokin: < i love this one haha

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well everybody!! I Made it back haha

Legs

Squats (Knee was about 85% took it ez)
225 x 10 225 x 10 315 x 8 370 x 4

Reverse Hack Squat (Weight with out machine)
450 x 10 720 x 10 810 x 10

Barbell Shrugs
135 x 10 225 x 10 275 x 10 (strapped) 315 x 8 (strapped) PR

Quad Extensions ( I hit middle/outer/inner)
175 x 12 250 x 12 PR supersetted with 190 x 9

Summary

Had Very Little Time to Bust all this in But I FELT LIKE A BEAST. . .Increased Carb intake was Great! AGAIN EVERYTHING IS GOING Very Well.
I'm Very happy that all my muscle grps are responding to the MST PRoduct Very WELl!!!!! :firedevil: I Can't wait to see what Week three will bring due to the fact that everything is going sooo well right know!

Took it easy on the squats eyh? Those big numbers make my regular squats look tiny - and you took it easy!! :lmao:
Great numbers man! Keep on killing it!!

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Took it easy on the squats eyh? Those big numbers make my regular squats look tiny - and you took it easy!! :lmao:
Great numbers man! Keep on killing it!!

//CC
ye buddy. . . this weekend i'm going to purchase some joint repair!!! But all in all i have to rehab it!! THANKS for concern brutha and i will take your advice with open arms. . . If n e one should it would be u! :cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 Chest

WEll Hello All!!! Whats going on in the world today!!!!!
Well i'm just checking in right now!!!! WANTED TO LET YA'LL KNOW Don't eat Chipotle for cheat food with to much HOTNESS!!! HAHA. . .well My breakfeast was a slow on today becuase i ate some chipotle for dinner for some cheat food and i woke up this morning with a terrible stomache ache. . .n e ways getting ready for my work out and here is the current dosing scheme

10:00a.m.
3 CAPS CARNAGE
3 TABS CRE02
4 CAPS OF CITRUVOL XS (MY SAMPLE PACK)

30mins prior to work out
2 CAps of Carnage
sO i wanted to try this NO booster and see what she's got. . . not sure how i feel about cap NO's but WTH. . . You can't say you don't like it until you try it baby!!! MUAHAHAH. .. . n e ways Thats it. . . CHEST TODAY BABY!!! booooommMMM :party: :firedevil:

Last edited:
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 Chest

OOOOOO MY God Everybody I'm An Animal in the Gym AHHHh :firedevil:
Today was a fantastic day even with a lite breakfeast and sleeping only 6 hrs hahaha. Away we go!

Bench Barbell
140 x 10 185 x 10 270 x 8 270 x 7 PR!!

INcline Dumbbell Fly's (Weight Per Hand)
45 x 10 65 x 10 70 x 8 PR!!

sHRUGS Barbell (ONE OF MY FAVORITES)
185 x 10 245 x 10 315 x 10 325 x 8 PR!! (Last Two Where Strapped)

Incline Dumbbell Press (Weight Per Hand)
95 x 10 110 x 8 110 x 7

Machine Fly's
205 x 10 250 x 10 260 x 6 PR!! Super Setted 205 x 10

Summary
I'm Loving this Stack Everybody!!! hahah I did Add the Citruvol XS AND I LOVED IT!!! I would love to do this again with that as an added STACK!!! WInk WINK!!! But Weights are Going Up I'm Leaning out but not losing and STRENGTH. . . THIS IS AWESOME!!!! :firedevil:

Libido is Great what more can i say ya'll !!! bESIDES AHHHHH!!! :cheers:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
OOOOOO MY God Everybody I'm An Animal in the Gym AHHHh :firedevil:
Today was a fantastic day even with a lite breakfeast and sleeping only 6 hrs hahaha. Away we go!

Bench Barbell
140 x 10 185 x 10 270 x 8 270 x 7 PR!!

INcline Dumbbell Fly's (Weight Per Hand)
45 x 10 65 x 10 70 x 8 PR!!

sHRUGS Barbell (ONE OF MY FAVORITES)
185 x 10 245 x 10 315 x 10 325 x 8 PR!! (Last Two Where Strapped)

Incline Dumbbell Press (Weight Per Hand)
95 x 10 110 x 8 110 x 7

Machine Fly's
205 x 10 250 x 10 260 x 6 PR!! Super Setted 205 x 10

Summary
I'm Loving this Stack Everybody!!! hahah I did Add the Citruvol XS AND I LOVED IT!!! I would love to do this again with that as an added STACK!!! WInk WINK!!! But Weights are Going Up I'm Leaning out but not losing and STRENGTH. . . THIS IS AWESOME!!!! :firedevil:

Libido is Great what more can i say ya'll !!! bESIDES AHHHHH!!! :cheers:
You Are just going off man I love that!!! 110 DB incline Dam SON!!!! You are a beast keep working... Yep MST rocks Bro if you had Citruvol to stack with Carnage and cre-02 you being throwing up 200DB in each had.... you just motivated me to push harder!! thanks for that!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mst makes good quality products, i expected to see you making good gains this week.:cheers:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
fantastic updates bud....I can't keep up with all those PR's ;)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fantastic updates bud....I can't keep up with all those PR's ;)
Same here, you are setting the bar higher and higher man :) Congrats on the new PR's again :D

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 and 13

Same here, you are setting the bar higher and higher man :) Congrats on the new PR's again :D

//CC
Thank you Very Much!!!

Sorry I didn't get back to ya'll this weekend!! Was a very Busy Weekend with work and JAPANESE STuff. . . well ya'll know how life gets haha :twak:

Day 12 Back Saturday

Dosaged
100mins prior to workout
4 tabs CRE02
3 caps Carnage

30mins
2 caps of Carnage

Work out at 1:45p.m

Old School T Bar Rows (Weight Excluding the Bar)
90 x 10 180 x 10 235 x 8 235 x 7

Standing Rows (Weight Per Each Hand)
75 x 10 95 x 10 120 x 10 120 x 8

Wide Grip Pull Downs
100 x 10 130 x 10 140 x 8 140 x 8

Dumbbell Lat Extention
90 x 10 100 x 9 110 x 8

Seated Rows (Machine/Free Weight Combo/Weight Per Each Hand)
90 x 10 135 x 10 180 x 10 225 x 8 PR!!

Seated Lat Pull Downs Cables (MAcine has Grips for each hand)
140 x 10 180 x 8 180 x 8

SUmmary
HAHAHA I was a FRIGGEN ANIMAL you guys!!! I'm Really enjoying this log due to the fact that I can see myself getting stronger!! I'm going to be blasting my back at least twice a week due to the fact that my right lat is bigger than my left so I have to Equilize that out! I can feel my strength increasing almost everyday!!! I CAn't wait for this week!! hahah

Libido is Good although i normally don't have issues with that :saroll:

All in All 10/10 so far ya'll AHHHH!!! :firedevil:

Day 13 - off

In the morning woke up. . . waited till about noon then dosed the regular scheme

4 tabs of CRE02
3 caps of Carnage
about 45 mins
2 caps of Carnage

about two hrs lata
3 caps of Carnage!

Even in the days off I Feel great!!! haha all i have to say as well is the VIKINGS beat the PACKERS and i'll be making shirts for any of you fellow vikings fans FAVRE FOR PRESIDENT, JERID ALLEN FOR VICE PRESIDENT, WILLIAMS FOR SECRETARY OF DEFENSE! :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think we have created a monster, lol.:saroll:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
DAy 14 Off

i think we have created a monster, lol.:saroll:
tHANK YOU BIGT FOR THE PROPS!! haha It's only the beginning!! This is Great progress b4 my competition!! hahah i have a whole year to train for this animal and i'm going to be goin in at light heavy 198!!! haha i'm going to be an animal if i keep this up!!!

Today I'm going to take off just because i'm not feeling 100% so i have to listen to my body!!! :twak: its that season so i'm loading up on Vitamin C and D due to the fact that no sunlight = no vitamin D haha. . but all is well ova here in MN GUYS!!!! Thnks for the support as well and hope ya'll are enjoying!!

:party:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like MR.FAVRE came through for you, lol.:cheers: