FEEL THE POWER CRE-02 AND CARNAGE LOG! (sPoNsOred)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 BACK BABY!!!!

I had him on the bench in fantasy. Ugh.
ooohhhh Duece Duece. . . .NEVER LEAVE HIM ON THE BENCH!!! HE's AN ANIMAL :firdevil: ahhh!!! ahahha soo know that you need a lil :twak: hahah Today is a great day!!! HAHA Just at work eatin some breakfast right know!!

New Protein Shake!!! 60G oh yah!
PRotein Nut Roll (OMFG thing is nasty hahah)
3 hard boiled eggs (Somedays are ezier than others)
1 liter of water

haha Thats all she rote!! My Mood this morning is SOOOO much betta that it was yesterday! I'm Ready!! I'm FEeling Very Strong this morning and I'm going to say it was because of all the turkey i ate last night!!! heh something about Turkey!! NUM NUM! hah :saroll: n e ways all I would say around 11:30a.m. MN TIME (PS LOVE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS HAHA 1HR of EXTRA SLEEP!!!!) I'll be hitting it hard!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 BACK with a HINT of Shoulders BABY!!!!

COOOMMMEEE OOOOONNN IIIIINNNN BAAABYY!!! :firedevil:

Back With a Hint Of Shoulders!

Old School T Bar (Excluding Bar)
90 x 10 180 x 10 240 x 10 250 x 8 PR!!

Arnolds
45 x 10 55 x 10 65 x 8 65 x 8

Standing Rows
100 x 10 120 x 10 120 x 8

Side/Front Delt Raises (Weight Per Hand)
17.5 x 20 20 x 20 20 x 20 (First do the Sides then Go Right into the Front)

Reverse Flys ( Weight Per Hand)
17.5 x 10 20 x 10 20 x 10

Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs
120 x 10 120 x 10 Super Setted With Wide GRip Pull up 0 x 12 0 x 12

SuMmAry
If only there was More time in my day i would have BEEN A WRECKING HOUSE BABY!!! AHHHH HAHAHA. . . n e ways i feel like a million bucks and everything is going very smoothly. . . libido is GREAT!! i feel like an animal in the gym. . .I found my sweet spot with dosing and can't wait for the end of the week to see all my weights go up!!! and when the weights go up that means YOU GET BIGGER!!!! AHHH EAT BIG TO GET BIG!!! :cheers: well other than that i can't wait for tommorrow afternoon LEGS!!!! hahah :firedevil: thats all see wrote!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ooohhhh Duece Duece. . . .NEVER LEAVE HIM ON THE BENCH!!! HE's AN ANIMAL :firdevil: ahhh!!! ahahha soo know that you need a lil :twak: hahah Today is a great day!!! HAHA Just at work eatin some breakfast right know!!

New Protein Shake!!! 60G oh yah!
PRotein Nut Roll (OMFG thing is nasty hahah)
3 hard boiled eggs (Somedays are ezier than others)
1 liter of water

haha Thats all she rote!! My Mood this morning is SOOOO much betta that it was yesterday! I'm Ready!! I'm FEeling Very Strong this morning and I'm going to say it was because of all the turkey i ate last night!!! heh something about Turkey!! NUM NUM! hah :saroll: n e ways all I would say around 11:30a.m. MN TIME (PS LOVE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS HAHA 1HR of EXTRA SLEEP!!!!) I'll be hitting it hard!!
damn, bigA. your protein consumption has had to of doubled. along with the cre02/carnage it's no wonder you are gaining like a mofo.:cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
damn, bigA. your protein consumption has had to of doubled. along with the cre02/carnage it's no wonder you are gaining like a mofo.:cheers:
YEZUR!!! YOu know you have to eat big to get big baby!!! :cheers: haha so i'm going nutz!!! hahah I have to get bigger and I know MST with support will help~!!! No need for PH baby when u have good ol fashion MST PRODUCTS AND HARD WORK!!! haha ty for the support bigT!!! and all others that are following along!! WOOO HOOO!! :firedevil:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 Bic's Tri's and After Work LEGS! AHHHH!!!!

COOOOOMMMMEEEE OOOOOONNN IIIIIIINNNNN!!!!

hOWDY YA'LL coming live from MN BABY!!! Hesa what he have for today!

Bic's/lil Tri's/Shrugs and lata tonight LEGS AHHH!! TWO A DAYS!

Standing Curls (Free weight ez bar wide grip;weight includes weights only)
50 x 10 70 x 8 70 x 8 PR!

Super Setted with Cross over Curls (Weight Per Hand)
30 x 10 40 x 6 PR! Drop Setted with 35 x 6 then 35 x 10

Over Tricep Extension with Dumbbell
75 x 10 95 x 10 110 x 10 110 x 8

SHrugs
185 x 10 225 x 10 315 x 8 (Strapped)

Cable Curls (Iso)(weight per cable)
45 x 10 60 x 10 70 x 10 80 x 8 PR!!

sUMMARY!!
i aTE a pre work out snack lil pasta get carbs up with met sauce!!! MY GOD LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! Its what you have to do in a bulk cycle hahah!! i just always remember that my worst day in the gym is my best day at the office!! And i love my job too!!!! :cheers: haha N e ways Pumps were good my vasuclarity is getting better an better which i find interesting due to the fact that i'm uping my carbs! n e ways NEED I SAY MORE!!! LOOK AT THE PR'S PROOF IS IN TH PUDDING. . .MST FOR THE WIN!!

moRE UPDATES TONIGHT WITH MY LEG WORK OUT!! :eek:uttahere:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
MST is Turing into a dam monster

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey bigA, you ever look at waxy maize? great carbs for DA PUMP.:saroll:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aelaeal you're a monster bro :D You are totally killing it!! Keep it up man!

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 + 17 Bic's Tri's and After Work LEGS! AHHHH!!!!

hey bigA, you ever look at waxy maize? great carbs for DA PUMP.:saroll:
Aelaeal you're a monster bro :D You are totally killing it!! Keep it up man!

//CC
That I Haven't looked into!?!?!? I'm thinking that it is something that I must Look into!!!! I like that since this is my bulking cycle i need LOTS OF FOOD!!! hahah maybe a couple of :burger: 's haha Its only began!!! Cooooommmeeee ooooonn IIIINnnnnn REporting results from last nights leg work out!!!

Squat (Froggin it!!! GET DEEP BABY!!!!NUTHIN LESS THEN FROGGY SQUATIN!)
135 x 10 185 x 10 225 x 10 315 x 8 375 X 5 375 X 4
(gETTIN BACK UP THERE BABY!)

LEG PRESS (COME GET SUM! Just weight not including the machine!)
360 x 10 540 x 10 720 x 10 900 x 8 :firedevil: PR!

QUAD EXTENTIONS (SINGLE LEG)
50 X 15 70 X 15 100 X 12 100 X 11 PR!!!

REVERSE HACK SQUAT (JUst Weight!)
360 x 10 540 x 10 900 x 10 900 x 10!! PLATED HER OUT!!! NEED MORE WEIGHT!!! AHHHh!!!!!

HAMMY CURLS (SINGLE LEGGED)
70 X 10 90 X 10 100 X 10

sUMMARY
Ya'll. . . Im just letting you know right know that this is the really DEAL!!! I kid you not. . for all following along! Most individuals hate legs! thIS IS MY BODY PART!!! :firedevil: I want legs like platz!!! I'll get there eventually - - AND I WANT THEM NATURALLY!!! hahah have to lift these heavy ass weights to get there too. My hammy curls i should have stepped the weight up but i won't lie. . . By the time i got there i was almost shot!!! But next time that won't happen!!! I need to also add front squats in there!!! I need to focus on front and rear squats know that my knee's are feeling a better!!! I would like to ask n e one where a good place to buy knee wraps and all that fun stuff. I think with the weights that i'm starting to lift it's essential to make sure i have the proper support!!!! :cheers: Well even body!! Thats all she wrote and Today is a CHEST DAY!!! I'm not sure if i'm going to hit CHest or wait seeming is how i had a two a day yesterday and did a lil tricep yesterday?!?!? N E THOUGHTS LET ME KNOW!! :eek:uttahere:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man dave, your enthusiasm is contagious, keep it going!!! btw-just be careful, and be safe. take a serious look at the waxy maize, it seems like it is something that would be well suited for you, tom.:cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
man dave, your enthusiasm is contagious, keep it going!!! btw-just be careful, and be safe. take a serious look at the waxy maize, it seems like it is something that would be well suited for you, tom.:cheers:
TY Tom!! I Do appreciate it!!! ITs going to be a crazy day today!! Any thoughts about chest work out?? don't want to go 2 crazy!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
TY Tom!! I Do appreciate it!!! ITs going to be a crazy day today!! Any thoughts about chest work out?? don't want to go 2 crazy!
do what works and stay with it until results start to drop off, then think about changing it up. just don't try to add too much weight too quickly and get yourself injured. you are doing great!!! make sure you throw some rest days in there every once in awhile-eat big and get plenty of sleep/rest.:cheers:btw-look at some of irish cannon and metroba's logs for good info on different ways to change things up. my buddy geek poop is also doing great, and is always willing to help out.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WEll Everyone i decided not to go to the gym cause my body needed a lil break from all the punishment! But you'll see me there tomorrow haha. . . Just need to make sure that i listen. . . not worth the injury! I'll be checkin back with all of ya Tomorrow!! or Possibly lata 2nite woo hooo!!!! STAY AWAKE YALL!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
great updates brother...and surely listen to your body when you need a rest!!

A good place to get wraps for knees and etc. is ATP pro straps. Just google that and it'll give you the website.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
great updates brother...and surely listen to your body when you need a rest!!

A good place to get wraps for knees and etc. is ATP pro straps. Just google that and it'll give you the website.
Thanks for looking out!! Hahaha A Company that I where some shirts from and won a contest with is UNBREAKABLE. . . hahah CHeck this out!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTUyfGeiNC8"]YouTube- UnbreakableGear.com - Commercial - Deadlift 405 x 25[/ame] is the link.
they have a shirt that I wear when i work out and it says:
All Men are Created Equally, Except This ONE! hahah look at the video and you'll see why!!!

Push/Pull Day today!!! I'm all amped up BABY!!! CHest and Back!!! I'm Doing Back first!!! NEED to get my LEFT LAT BIGGER!!! AHHHHHH!!! :firedevil: I'm going to be a DAM HURRICANE KATRINA IN THERE BOYZ!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
DAY 19

BOOOOOOMMMM :zx11pissed: HAHAHA :firedevil:

Back!!!
Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs
80 x 10 120 x 10 140 x 7 (Didn't like my Form) 130 x 8

Super Setted with Pull Ups
0 x 10 0 x 10 0 x 10

Seated Dumbbell Rows (Weight Per Hand)
75 x 10 100 x 10 120 x 10 120 x 10 xtra set for left lat 100 x 10

DEAD LIFT!! (Took it lil ezier for my form but its gettin ezier haha next week its on BABY!!! :sasmokin:)
135 x 12 185 x 12 275 x 10

CABLE LAT PULL DOWNS (Weight Per hand)
120 x 10 140 x 10 150 x 8

Reverse Fly's
17.5 x 10 17.5 x 10 20 x 10

Summuray
That was a BACK ATTACK BABY!!! hahaha OMG feeling good. . . Although it's my second back routine through out the week i must blast my left lat to get it bigger!!!! hahah I'm Currently focusing on thickening and Widening my back to properly proportion it with my legs. . . soo during my log but you will see at least to back work outs!!!! haha my strength is exceating the weight that my gym has so i will have to start improvising hahah any and all suggestions would be wonderful!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!! :cheers:

Last edited:
islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
BOOOOOOMMMM :zx11pissed: HAHAHA :firedevil:

Back!!!
Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs
80 x 10 120 x 10 140 x 7 (Didn't like my Form) 130 x 8

Super Setted with Pull Ups
0 x 10 0 x 10 0 x 10

Seated Dumbbell Rows (Weight Per Hand)
75 x 10 100 x 10 120 x 10 120 x 10 xtra set for left lat 100 x 10

DEAD LIFT!! (Took it lil ezier for my form but its gettin ezier haha next week its on BABY!!! :sasmokin:)
135 x 12 185 x 12 275 x 10

CABLE LAT PULL DOWNS (Weight Per hand)
120 x 10 140 x 10 150 x 8

Reverse Fly's
17.5 x 10 17.5 x 10 20 x 10

Summuray
That was a BACK ATTACK BABY!!! hahaha OMG feeling good. . . Although it's my second back routine through out the week i must blast my left lat to get it bigger!!!! hahah I'm Currently focusing on thickening and Widening my back to properly proportion it with my legs. . . soo during my log but you will see at least to back work outs!!!! haha my strength is exceating the weight that my gym has so i will have to start improvising hahah any and all suggestions would be wonderful!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!! :cheers:

look real good brohiem

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Impressive gains thus far and nice log man:cheers:

Bench Barbell
140 x 10 185 x 10 270 x 8 270 x 7 PR!!

INcline Dumbbell Fly's (Weight Per Hand)
45 x 10 65 x 10 70 x 8 PR!!

sHRUGS Barbell (ONE OF MY FAVORITES)
185 x 10 245 x 10 315 x 10 325 x 8 PR!! (Last Two Where Strapped)

Incline Dumbbell Press (Weight Per Hand)
95 x 10 110 x 8 110 x 7

Machine Fly's
205 x 10 250 x 10 260 x 6 PR!! Super Setted 205 x 10

Is this your typical chest workout? If so, Ill throw my .02 in for changes on it.

If you need warm ups do them, these are what I would suggest for working sets.

Inc BP 3x4-6

Flat BP 2x6 or 3x6

Weighted Dips 2x6 Everything done with maximum intensity as well :)

I split my chest workout in two. 1st day is this and then 3-4 days later I do
Inc DB BP 3x6-8

15deg Inc DB BP 2x8

and than either dips 2x8, or Dec DB BP 2x8.

If you do take this into any consideration and still want to do shoulders with chest, I would suggest shoulders after all chest sets have been completed.

lemme know what ya think :cheers:

edit: saw your from MN as well what part?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 20 + 21

Impressive gains thus far and nice log man:cheers:

Bench Barbell
140 x 10 185 x 10 270 x 8 270 x 7 PR!!

INcline Dumbbell Fly's (Weight Per Hand)
45 x 10 65 x 10 70 x 8 PR!!

sHRUGS Barbell (ONE OF MY FAVORITES)
185 x 10 245 x 10 315 x 10 325 x 8 PR!! (Last Two Where Strapped)

Incline Dumbbell Press (Weight Per Hand)
95 x 10 110 x 8 110 x 7

Machine Fly's
205 x 10 250 x 10 260 x 6 PR!! Super Setted 205 x 10

Is this your typical chest workout? If so, Ill throw my .02 in for changes on it.

If you need warm ups do them, these are what I would suggest for working sets.

Inc BP 3x4-6

Flat BP 2x6 or 3x6

Weighted Dips 2x6 Everything done with maximum intensity as well :)

I split my chest workout in two. 1st day is this and then 3-4 days later I do
Inc DB BP 3x6-8

15deg Inc DB BP 2x8

and than either dips 2x8, or Dec DB BP 2x8.

If you do take this into any consideration and still want to do shoulders with chest, I would suggest shoulders after all chest sets have been completed.

lemme know what ya think :cheers:

edit: saw your from MN as well what part?
COOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEE OOOOOOONNNNN IIIIIINNNNNN BABY! :firedevil:

w0w it was a great weekend all things considered!!! I gamed it up work out on sunday and was a whoopin 60+ Degress in MN in NOVEMBER. . .WTH hahah it was fantastic! Good Looking out!! My Friend i Do like the suggestions and today is a chest work out so i'll be taking what you said into consideration and trying to mix it up a lil bit!!!

Saturday was a day off but i still dosege the normal schedule 10:00 a.m 4 tabs of CRE02 and 3 tabs of carnage. . . . waited till 11:00 dose 2 mo carnage than. . . .waited about 3 hrs and dosed 3 mo carnage. . . haha when your not working out and hittin it hard can u say a SURGE OF TINGLES. . . hahah brings me back to when I use to do all sorts of crazy things hahha. Love the tingles man LOVE THE TINGLES. . . be one WITH THE TINGLES. . . n e ways lets get down to what where hear for!

Sunday - Bicep and Shoulders

Military Press
95 x 12 135 x 10 160 x 10 170 x 8 PR!!

Standing Ez Bar Curls
60 x 12 75 x 10 85 x 10 95 x 9 PR!! Should have went up but I wanted to Blast'm with other excersices.

Arnolds!
45 x 10 55 x 10 60 x 9 60 x 8 (Not sure what happened there considering i was feelin'm but there's always next time baby WOO HOO!!!:saroll:

Reverse Fly's (seated)
17.5 x 10 20 x 10 25 x 8 30 x 6 PR!

Incline Dumbbell Curls
25 x 10 30 x 10 35 x 10 40 x 8 PR!!

Isolation Curls
30 x 10 30 x 10 35 x 10

Dumbbell Shrugs ( I like Barbell but i have to mix it up!)
70 x 14 100 x 12 100 x 12 PR!

Side/Front Delt Raises (I shoot for a 10/10 rep split for side/front)
17.5 x 20 20 x 20 25 x 13 PR!

Summary
WOW i'm just thinking to myself my strength is increasing very nicely with most of my excersices! I can't wait to see what my chest has to bring to the game TODAY!!! With the combonation of good sleep and lots of protein and carbs my pumps feel good. . .strength feels AMAZING and my Vascularity is LOOKING GRRRREEEAAATT. . . My bf is still a lil higher then i want but its my bulking phase so i can't work about to many finer details besides symmetry! :twak: With that being said its a MONDAY BABY and that means CHEST! Other than that Libido is fine the tingles are great and well all i can say is WHOOOOOOOA I'M IN THE ZONE BABY! :cheers:

Last edited:
islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
COOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEE OOOOOOONNNNN IIIIIINNNNNN BABY! :firedevil:

w0w it was a great weekend all things considered!!! I gamed it up work out on sunday and was a whoopin 60+ Degress in MN in NOVEMBER. . .WTH hahah it was fantastic! Good Looking out!! My Friend i Do like the suggestions and today is a chest work out so i'll be taking what you said into consideration and trying to mix it up a lil bit!!!

Saturday was a day off but i still dosege the normal schedule 10:00 a.m 4 tabs of CRE02 and 3 tabs of carnage. . . . waited till 11:00 dose 2 mo carnage than. . . .waited about 3 hrs and dosed 3 mo carnage. . . haha when your not working out and hittin it hard can u say a SURGE OF TINGLES. . . hahah brings me back to when I use to do all sorts of crazy things hahha. Love the tingles man LOVE THE TINGLES. . . be one WITH THE TINGLES. . . n e ways lets get down to what where hear for!

Sunday - Bicep and Shoulders

Military Press
95 x 12 135 x 10 160 x 10 170 x 8 PR!!

Standing Ez Bar Curls
60 x 12 75 x 10 85 x 10 95 x 9 PR!! Should have went up but I wanted to Blast'm with other excersices.

Arnolds!
45 x 10 55 x 10 60 x 9 60 x 8 (Not sure what happened there considering i was feelin'm but there's always next time baby WOO HOO!!!:saroll:

Reverse Fly's (seated)
17.5 x 10 20 x 10 25 x 8 30 x 6 PR!

Incline Dumbbell Curls
25 x 10 30 x 10 35 x 10 40 x 8 PR!!

Isolation Curls
30 x 10 30 x 10 35 x 10

Dumbbell Shrugs ( I like Barbell but i have to mix it up!)
70 x 14 100 x 12 100 x 12 PR!

Side/Front Delt Raises (I shoot for a 10/10 rep split for side/front)
17.5 x 20 20 x 20 25 x 13 PR!

Summary
WOW i'm just thinking to myself my strength is increasing very nicely with most of my excersices! I can't wait to see what my chest has to bring to the game TODAY!!! With the combonation of good sleep and lots of protein and carbs my pumps feel good. . .strength feels AMAZING and my Vascularity is LOOKING GRRRREEEAAATT. . . My bf is still a lil higher then i want but its my bulking phase so i can't work about to many finer details besides symmetry! :twak: With that being said its a MONDAY BABY and that means CHEST! Other than that Libido is fine the tingles are great and well all i can say is WHOOOOOOOA I'M IN THE ZONE BABY! :cheers:
Big dog can you slow down I can not keep up wiht all the PR lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haven't used carnage in awhile, but surprised you are still feeling ba tingles. nice progress-but never be satisfied, always room for improvement. stay hungry!!!:cheers:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haven't used carnage in awhile, but surprised you are still feeling ba tingles. nice progress-but never be satisfied, always room for improvement. stay hungry!!!:cheers:
ive been using carnage near a year or so now and for about 5 months since we upgraded our source and made the product a bit more potent. I still get tingles just about every time...lol

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Glad you like and are going to use some the suggestions!

Ya MN's weather has been crazy, 60 for a few days!!

Keep kicking ass int he log bro!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Glad you like and are going to use some the suggestions!

Ya MN's weather has been crazy, 60 for a few days!!

Keep kicking ass int he log bro!
Hell yah!!! Its Great!!! :firedevil: I love it an i just noticed that your in mn as well. . . haha not sure if you got my Pm but i'm in Lakeville. . . where u at?? today's chest work out went very well!!! i have to start tailoring my work outs a lil bit more because its getting harder and harder to fit in everything but i will say that Bar Dips are the Shizzle!!! AHHHH HAHAHAH :firedevil:

Chest

I didn't think my shoulder/bicep work out wout effect my chest today because i was feeling wonderfull but the old Tri's were tired. . .DOH!!

Bench Barbbell
135 x 10 185 x 10 225 x 10 225 x 10

Super Setted With Push Ups

0 x 15 0 x 15 0 x 15

Cable Flys
60 x 10 80 x 10 100 x 10 100 x 8 PR!!

Incline Dumbbell Press
95 x 10 100 x 10 100 x 10

Reverse Trap Raises
135 x 10 135 x 10 135 x 10

Decline Bench
185 x 10 185 x 10 185 x 10

Super Setted with Bar Dips
0 x 10 0 x 12 0 x 12

Summary
I Felt Great but my Triceps did not. Also I just Put my cat of 21yrs down so this work out was very hard to get in the zone although i felt good! I know that there are many factors and I blew my mind why when doing shoulders your triceps are being used and didn't even think to do legs in the evening or just do back! Well you live and you learn and i know better but putting my cat down did hit me a lot harder then i was expecting! :sorry: I don't care who or what you are when u have a companion with u for that long and you have to put him/her down it takes a toll on ya mentally. So Over all it was a good work out but the beast in me was slightly subdued.

Libido - none (Thats a rareity)

I know that this week i will have to focus and make sure that my eating stays up but GUESS WHAT!!! HAHAH I'm 223.8 THATS RIGHT!~!!! woo hooo haha gained 3.75 lbs almost 4 lbs and i can tell on my chest and arms. . . HELL YA. . JUSt need my left lat to thicken up and all will be well. . . I will say that i'm very impressed with the MST products and would love to rep'm more often :saroll: haha n e ways weight is going very well and i feel that my target weight of 230/235 is just right around the corner!!!! :firedevil:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about your cat man...glad to see you still motivated yourself to get your lifts in. That shows a lot of dedication to your goals...and also to this log. thanks!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I got your PM and I thought I responded to you? Lol if not damn iPHone! Im from Esko, like 10-15 mins away from Duluth.

Sorry to hear about the cat :( but glad to hear about youre almost at your target weight!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, I'm truly sorry to hear about your cat. Its tough losing a pet. Hang in there!

Great job on the weight gain and PR though!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, losing a pet is not the same as losing a family member- but it is very tough. i am the official grave digger for my family and have dug 2 graves for our dog and cat and 2 each for my mom and sister. believe me it is not fun, it hurts like hell. :werd:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about your cat man...glad to see you still motivated yourself to get your lifts in. That shows a lot of dedication to your goals...and also to this log. thanks!
I got your PM and I thought I responded to you? Lol if not damn iPHone! Im from Esko, like 10-15 mins away from Duluth.

Sorry to hear about the cat :( but glad to hear about youre almost at your target weight!
Hey man, I'm truly sorry to hear about your cat. Its tough losing a pet. Hang in there!

Great job on the weight gain and PR though!
damn, losing a pet is not the same as losing a family member- but it is very tough. i am the official grave digger for my family and have dug 2 graves for our dog and cat and 2 each for my mom and sister. believe me it is not fun, it hurts like hell. :werd:
Thanks all i do appreciate it. . .haha Training is what will help me through it all and as i've been telling most individuals. . .TIME WILL HEAL MOST! so i do know in due time this will pass and all is well. . . THE CYCLES OF LIFE AREN'T ALWAYS JOYFUL. . . WITH PAIN AND SUFFERING COMES JOY AND HAPPYNESS :saroll:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks all i do appreciate it. . .haha Training is what will help me through it all and as i've been telling most individuals. . .TIME WILL HEAL MOST! so i do know in due time this will pass and all is well. . . THE CYCLES OF LIFE AREN'T ALWAYS JOYFUL. . . WITH PAIN AND SUFFERING COMES JOY AND HAPPYNESS :saroll:
Very wise words my man! I'm sorry to hear about your cat bro, but keep your head high! Keep on setting them new PR's ;)

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Very wise words my man! I'm sorry to hear about your cat bro, but keep your head high! Keep on setting them new PR's ;)

//CC
CC Good looking out brutha! Appreciate it!!

Well Everybody Im Coming in live from my Desk from MN baby!! hahah all is going well. . . i got some very restful sleep but the heat is at that perfect temperture right know so i'm slowly losing ambition hahha!!! It's kinda of funny and i'm listening to very nice electronic music so its really messing with me hahah n e ways. . . its time for BACK today!! My back is callin me today!!!! its sayin I need you to Kick my Azz today! So i've decided to listen to it and say okay! I can do that hahah n e ways Mind is good, body is good, dam it feels GooD! :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
CC Good looking out brutha! Appreciate it!!

Well Everybody Im Coming in live from my Desk from MN baby!! hahah all is going well. . . i got some very restful sleep but the heat is at that perfect temperture right know so i'm slowly losing ambition hahha!!! It's kinda of funny and i'm listening to very nice electronic music so its really messing with me hahah n e ways. . . its time for BACK today!! My back is callin me today!!!! its sayin I need you to Kick my Azz today! So i've decided to listen to it and say okay! I can do that hahah n e ways Mind is good, body is good, dam it feels GooD! :cheers:
damn, man. this is treating you well, you just described how i feel after injecting my test cyp, lol.:cheers: hang on to that feeling as long as you can!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
everytime I look at that avatar I think to myself "I have to have him make me one of stuff I like" hahaha.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

everytime I look at that avatar I think to myself "I have to have him make me one of stuff I like" hahaha.
All you need to do is let me know what artist you like and some pictures and i can see what i can do for ya brutha man. . .no worries. . .haha

WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOA!
4 CRE02 TABS - 10:20A.M
3 CAPS CARNAGE - 10:20A.M.
2 CAPS CARNAGE - 11:00

Back Work out (12:00p.m.)

Pull up
0 x 10 0 x 10 0 x 10 Warm ups

Standing Smith Machine Rows (Just Weight)
50 x 10 90 x 10 90 x 10 70 x 8 (Last set was for my left lat)

Seated Dumbbell Rows
95 x 10 100 x 10 120 x 10 120 x 10

T Bar Rows (Old School Just Weight)
90 x 10 180 x 10 225 x 10 235 x 10

Seated Rows
120 x 10 140 x 10 160 x 8 160 x 7 PR!!

Cross Cable Rows (Amazing for the Lower LAT!!!)
60 x 10 90 x 10 100 x 8 100 x 8 PR!!

Behind Neck Pull Downs
100 x 10 120 X 10 120 X 10

Summary
This was a Very Nice work out! haha I lost track of time and was chit chattin with some friends at the gym so i could have squeezed in some more lifts but DOH!! hahah Love back work outs!! They are my favorit because i love feeling wide when i'm done! haha then again. . . for those that lift for sport. . .who doesn't hahah n e ways libido was feelin very nice today and well besides being in the zone. . .I JUST NEED TO EAT MORE AHHHHHH!!!! hahah other that that. . .I'll check ya'll lil later!!!

After work out dosaged 3 CAPS CARNAGE; pROTEIN SHAKE!~!! WOOO HOOO!! HAHA. . .again thank you MST and i hope everybody is having as much fun as i am!!! WOO HOO FOR THE MN WEATHER Biatchs. . was 60 degress and absolutly beautiful. . . I will say that the dosing scheme that i have going on right know is just perfect. . . the tingles aren't as prevalent now :sorry: but it just means i'm getting use to the product haha but i can still feel them. I like the dosing scheme of 4 tabs 3 caps about an hr and half prior to work out!! then dosing 2 more 30mins prior to work out!

Thats the Sweet Spot for me. . .When you get to the gym your on FIIIIIIIIREEEE :firedevil:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Eff ya for PRs!

Just curious what an "old school" tbar row lol? Is it like just the bar n weight, not that machine crap?

btw nice log, Im digging the detail :)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Eff ya for PRs!

Just curious what an "old school" tbar row lol? Is it like just the bar n weight, not that machine crap?

btw nice log, Im digging the detail :)
yezur. . . . olympic bar. . . the seated row grip and the weights baby. . . haha i call it old school. . . not that stading like machine stuff haha. . . i like the standing machine for certain moods but the old school is the only way to go!! hahah :cheers:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yezur. . . . olympic bar. . . the seated row grip and the weights baby. . . haha i call it old school. . . not that stading like machine stuff haha. . . i like the standing machine for certain moods but the old school is the only way to go!! hahah :cheers:
Hell yeah!! old school ftw, only way I do it! None of that slighting leaning crap, parallel or bust!!! :cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

Well LAdies and Gentleman. . .I'm coming up to one of my last doses of the CRE02. . . SO know we know that 4 tabs only lasts 25 days. . . haha n e ways was a good run with the CRE02. . . and i have dosed today around

10:30
4 tabs of CRE02
3 caps of CARNAGE

I won't do my usual dosing because i'm doing legs later today! so i'm going to do abs and stretching 2 day. . .hahah a whole whole of abs will be fun hahah. . . i'm going to be one sore put 2morrow. . . BUT NO PAIN NO GAME BABY!!!haha oh ya and some forearms too. . . i hate seeing ppl with big arms and no forearms. . .WHERE IS THE SYMMETRY PPL WHERE IS IT!!! TO BE THE BEST YOU HAVE TO PRESENT THE BEST!!!! COME GET SUM! :firedevil:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well LAdies and Gentleman. . .I'm coming up to one of my last doses of the CRE02. . . SO know we know that 4 tabs only lasts 25 days. . . haha n e ways was a good run with the CRE02. . . and i have dosed today around

10:30
4 tabs of CRE02
3 caps of CARNAGE

I won't do my usual dosing because i'm doing legs later today! so i'm going to do abs and stretching 2 day. . .hahah a whole whole of abs will be fun hahah. . . i'm going to be one sore put 2morrow. . . BUT NO PAIN NO GAME BABY!!!haha oh ya and some forearms too. . . i hate seeing ppl with big arms and no forearms. . .WHERE IS THE SYMMETRY PPL WHERE IS IT!!! TO BE THE BEST YOU HAVE TO PRESENT THE BEST!!!! COME GET SUM! :firedevil:
been a fun ride, nice job dave. first log huh!!! you nailed it.:cheers:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
been a fun ride, nice job dave. first log huh!!! you nailed it.:cheers:
Agreed, awesome log. Im always late, dammit...

send him more products lol!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
haha well i still have a bunch of carnage left but i'll just do some minor updates with that!! heh it was fun. . . i will say!!! hey geek are you going to be doing and bodybuilding shows here in mn. . .if so which ones. . .im going to be doing the northern states classic and there is another one in may! soo i'll be give picture updates as it gets closer to competition. . . CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOO CHOOOO. . . .I'M IN THE ZONE BABY! JAHAH jaa mata atode! - Japanese for see you later than! :sasmokin:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
haha well i still have a bunch of carnage left but i'll just do some minor updates with that!! heh it was fun. . . i will say!!! hey geek are you going to be doing and bodybuilding shows here in mn. . .if so which ones. . .im going to be doing the northern states classic and there is another one in may! soo i'll be give picture updates as it gets closer to competition. . . CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOO CHOOOO. . . .I'M IN THE ZONE BABY! JAHAH jaa mata atode! - Japanese for see you later than! :sasmokin:
I want to, but all my friends arent so much into bb'ing. hit me up w/ details later on tho, Ill see if I can get a trainer friend to go :cheers:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Oh so you speak some japanese hmmm Funny I do to- half japanese+irish+ Black=one confused soule... thats me!!! Have been to Japan?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
PR city in here!

Sorry for the lack of communication man, if you were doing 4 tabs per day I needed to know so I could have hooked you up with the extra tabs... oops...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PR city in here!

Sorry for the lack of communication man, if you were doing 4 tabs per day I needed to know so I could have hooked you up with the extra tabs... oops...
never too late, the man still has some carnage left. hook him up with some of that new rag and let him rock on, lol.:cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
never too late, the man still has some carnage left. hook him up with some of that new rag and let him rock on, lol.:cheers:
I LIKE IT!!! HAHA MORE MORE MORE HAHAH OR N E THING ELSE THAT NEEDS TO GET BURNED. . . STATS ARE GOING NUTZ!!! AHHHHH. . . . MUHAHAH. . . well n e ways i do appreciate the support :eek:uttahere: haha well just have to play with the cards that have been delt but it has been a good STINT WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! :cheers:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
CRE-02 samples are on the way so you can finish your log. ;)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
CRE-02 samples are on the way so you can finish your log. ;)
Thank you very much!!! I do appreciate it and I won't let ya'll down!!! WOOO HOOO. . . CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOO CHOOOOO!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOA I"M IN THE ZONE BABY!!! :firedevil:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

GOOD GOD my friends!! hahah My legs are like jello. . . LET ME TELL YOU WHY!!!

LEGS 6:00P.M

SQUATS
WARM UPS 135 X 10 185 X 6 185 X 6
225 X 10 315 X 10 375 X 8 375 X 6

FRONT SQUAT
135 X 10 185 X 10 205 X 10 PR!!

LEG PRESS (JUST WEIGHT)
180 X 10 360 X 10 630 X 10 810 X 10

REVERSE HACK (JUST WEIGHT)
360 X 10 810 X 10 810 X 10

SUPER SETTED WITH CALF RAISES (JUST WEIGHT)
90 X 15 135 X 15 135 X 12

QUAD EXTENSIONS (MIDDLE X 5/WIDE X 5/NARROW X 5)
155 X 15 155 X 15 155 X 15

HIP ABDUCTORS (Combined both inner/outer THIS MESSES ME UP!!! :cheers:)
135 x 10 145 x 10 145 x 10

SUMMARY

Omg you guys i was a beast hahah. . .i did an ab work out this morning that i didn't log sorry and forearm work out with traps. .. i'll log it tomorrow but i'm soo beat!! hahah IT WAS AWESOME i dosed my 3 carnage an hr b4 my work out and i was in the zone baby!! hahah i can hardly feel my legs now soo i think tomorrow they be nice and sore!!! hahah i wanted to add more weight onto the reverse hack but i plated it out. . . . sooo i'll have to find a way to add more weight!!! hahah but i'll fix my next leg work out with heavy rear squats then next leg work out light rear heavy front hahah my quads are done!!! hahah I ate a big thing of pasta after hahah i'm toast baby but guess what!!! I LOVE IT!!! MUAHAHAHAH n e ways thats all she wrote ladies and gents. . . THATS A LEG WORK OUT!!! HAHAHAH :firedevil: