Favorite Pro of All time

porkchop750

Awards
Franco columbo... A classic physique IMO absolute physical purity

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
id have to say Zyzz...fuuuuaaar*! lol jk best IFBB Pro: Levrone baby! his competitive history is as insane as his delt's and tri's, he competed more in one year than many pros do in 3 and if you dont think he shouldnt have an Olympia look up 'the best of kevin levrone' with trust company as the band, on utube and pause at 1:42.....

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id have to say Zyzz...fuuuuaaar*! lol jk best IFBB Pro: Levrone baby! his competitive history is as insane as his delt's and tri's, he competed more in one year than many pros do in 3 and if you dont think he shouldnt have an Olympia look up 'the best of kevin levrone' with trust company as the band, on utube and pause at 1:42.....
levrone in the old days was fantastic.....just a shame he's such a wanker these days...talking **** about the other pro's

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
levrone in the old days was fantastic.....just a shame he's such a wanker these days...talking **** about the other pro's
i havent heard him talking smack about other athletes, do u have a vid or link on utube? regardless i think hes just not afraid to speak his mind about the sport and where its heading, flex does it (i think hes even gone to the synthol side looking at his physique - shame really flex had it going on back in the day), Priest constantly does it, the only ones that really dont speak their mind are the ones who are looking for that majour deal, and have that whole mr olympia PR censorship going on, id rather someone spoke their mind about whatever their involved in then keeping their head down, spouting off some PR crap. Besides, most of the complaints are about the biased judging and how most "pros" need to look like a toad crossed with something you'd see in a reject bin at the Macdonalds beef processing plant - coleman, yates, warren, even greene (though he is one of the most inspirational speakers ive ever heard) all have or had that horrible "im a beef patty crossed with a cloud" look.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i havent heard him talking smack about other athletes, do u have a vid or link on utube? regardless i think hes just not afraid to speak his mind about the sport and where its heading, flex does it (i think hes even gone to the synthol side looking at his physique - shame really flex had it going on back in the day), Priest constantly does it, the only ones that really dont speak their mind are the ones who are looking for that majour deal, and have that whole mr olympia PR censorship going on, id rather someone spoke their mind about whatever their involved in then keeping their head down, spouting off some PR crap. Besides, most of the complaints are about the biased judging and how most "pros" need to look like a toad crossed with something you'd see in a reject bin at the Macdonalds beef processing plant - coleman, yates, warren, even greene (though he is one of the most inspirational speakers ive ever heard) all have or had that horrible "im a beef patty crossed with a cloud" look.
Levrone talks smack in most of his post....levrone transformation.....

pro bodybuilding made him somebody....steroids and gh helped him achive that superbody....they all use...so why trash them now....he was the same...

I agree he should have won the olympia

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me it's gotta be Andy Haman first, then Troy Alves and Phil Heath. I've had the opportunity to meet with each of these pros and talk with them and they were all really down to earth and cool. Phil Heath came as a spectator to my last show and I got to take some pics and talk with him. Troy Alves has a great physique without the too common turtle belly like Kai has and which has become way too prolific in pro bb'ing. I've had the opportunity to work out with Andy Haman and I love how likes to goof around and make going to the gym fun instead of just a job or chore to get done.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Andy seems like a pretty cool guy to hang with, but I was a little put off by his behavior on one particular forum. He can be very obstinate over his opinions on various things related to lifting. Still, I think he's one of the good guys out there.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Andy seems like a pretty cool guy to hang with, but I was a little put off by his behavior on one particular forum. He can be very obstinate over his opinions on various things related to lifting. Still, I think he's one of the good guys out there.
Huh, that's odd. I can see him sticking to his ways. I've also seen him go over and help out people in the gym that were struggling with something and give them advice. He's been very approachable in public which is what I like. I first met him on a plane when he sat right in front of me a few years ago. Didn't even realize we lived in the same place.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huh, that's odd. I can see him sticking to his ways. I've also seen him go over and help out people in the gym that were struggling with something and give them advice. He's been very approachable in public which is what I like. I first met him on a plane when he sat right in front of me a few years ago. Didn't even realize we lived in the same place.
Haha, that's pretty cool @ the plane experience.

chitown58

chitown58

Awards
If I had to choose 1 fav only, I gotta go with Serge Nubret....he's in my opinion one of the most asthetically pleasing...

images.jpeg

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
my top top 5 in the aesthetics:
1. Serge Nubret
2. Arnold
3. Kevin Levrone
4. Shawn Ray
5. Phil Heath

Though i must say the most inspirational bodybuilder would have to be Kai Greene; his way with words is really inspiring and despite the grapefruit incident he's still one of my favourite pro's.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my top top 5 in the aesthetics:
1. Serge Nubret
2. Arnold
3. Kevin Levrone
4. Shawn Ray
5. Phil Heath

Though i must say the most inspirational bodybuilder would have to be Kai Greene; his way with words is really inspiring and despite the grapefruit incident he's still one of my favourite pro's.
let's not forget flex wheeler...............

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
let's not forget flex wheeler...............
yeah he'd have to tie with Kev, though i think it was '99 or '01 where kev came in with the smallest wasitline ive seen since the 80's era, combined that with his humongous delts + tri's he got that 3rd place from me, he honestly should have the olympia with that physique but then it was all about who had the biggest back regardless how bloated your abs looked (ie yates and coleman winning so many times no matter how bloated they looked).

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah he'd have to tie with Kev, though i think it was '99 or '01 where kev came in with the smallest wasitline ive seen since the 80's era, combined that with his humongous delts + tri's he got that 3rd place from me, he honestly should have the olympia with that physique but then it was all about who had the biggest back regardless how bloated your abs looked (ie yates and coleman winning so many times no matter how bloated they looked).
agreed.....still I really like dorian and ronny, because of their no bs attitude, and raw power....yeah..buddy....light weight baby!!!! nothing but a peanut!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kai's interviews sound like he's always on LSD. Nonetheless, one of my faves as well.

chase32

Awards
If you had to choose one pro, who would be your favorite all time pro bodybuilder?

Many things to consider, physique, training style, personality, and accomplishments.
I would have to say Kai Greene or Phil Heath