Votes: 42 21.1%
  • Other - please list in post.

Votes: 23 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Yeh RPM is pretty freakin amazing, if you look at the ingredients...its like --where is this coming from???....but fact is --- it comes from somewhere lol.
HAHAHAHAHA! How poetic.

I don't think I can rep you again, but if I could I would.

Oh wait, I can.

Last edited:
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
You DEF. should try it. It isn't as much of a fatburner, like Leviathan. But for preworkout --- really its amazing.
true story...haha
RPM @ 5 pills and I dominate my gym..haha

csunkramer

csunkramer

Awards
so are we thinking leviathan is better then rpm when it comes to burning fat?

-bman-

Awards
lol soooo damn funny... dont make me do it... aaahhh well:
[size=+1]free Aspire36 samples:[/size]
sample

dammit blackjack... see what you made me do.. ya made me hijack this thread.

well aspire36 is a potent fat burner... 36 hours of cardio :hammer:
hey do you send those samples through usps or fedex/ups need to know what addy to give you

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
ok well I'm trying out the second most popular choice here.. we'll see how it goes!

jzafra

jzafra

Awards
Just Got Stim X

Hey guys, I'm a nooby to this so sorry for the dumb questions. I'm on a mission to burn fat. Did some reading and questioning and decided on STIM X. However, from reading here levethian sounds even better so as to keep the muscle. What do I do? stack them, return STIM X? Need your guidance:gotsearch

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Best = EC (maybe some Y if you can take it, harsh)

Next best: Synephrine/C/Y (pretty harsh) Lipo-6 is good. Lipo-6 X is improved slightly. The PEA addition is welcomed.

Non Stim - Sesathin, DCP, Fish Oil... CLA if youre down with the possible sides (lipids, etc.)

You should be taking 1g/day of GTE (50% EGCG) no matter what "Fat Burners" you are taking IMO.

Leviathan gets an honorable mention. I only had a sample but I liked it. The ingredients are solid and its slightly less harsh than Lipo6-x while still being effective. Large dose of Y in that one...

AMP (or 1,3-dimethylamylamine ) is one of my fav for pre-workout energy. I dont think the actual fat loss is the best but the clean, stable surge you get form it is tops. I would use it once or twice a week for heavy work load days like Chest/Tri or a Leg day. Its sold in bulk and a lot of other brands are using it now too. Still, we have support the original innovators in the industry. Props to Pat on that one.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm a nooby to this so sorry for the dumb questions. I'm on a mission to burn fat. Did some reading and questioning and decided on STIM X. However, from reading here levethian sounds even better so as to keep the muscle. What do I do? stack them, return STIM X? Need your guidance:gotsearch
both are great products.. not sure if you can stack them they both are strong!!!

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I don't get how Hot Rox Extreme isn't on the list? That stuff worked really, really well for me. Seems like Biotest doesn't get much love on this site. I think I'm beginning to see why their "attitude" ruffles feathers, but it shouldn't take away from the fact that they do have some good products that work.

My 2¢, anyway.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I don't get how Hot Rox Extreme isn't on the list? That stuff worked really, really well for me. Seems like Biotest doesn't get much love on this site. I think I'm beginning to see why their "attitude" ruffles feathers, but it shouldn't take away from the fact that they do have some good products that work.

My 2¢, anyway.
I just have never heard much about it, from any of the forums I am on BB,DA,AM --- so I didn't think to put it in the poll.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I just have never heard much about it, from any of the forums I am on BB,DA,AM --- so I didn't think to put it in the poll.
Fair enough, but my vote goes to Hot Rox Extreme, for sure. I am a "former fat boy" and that stuff helped to get me to 10% body fat (which I am no longer - bulking).

Before I started lifting and working out seriously, 5 years ago, I weighed 220 lbs of BAD weight....at 5'7.

At my lightest, I was 155. I'm 176 now (still 5'7 ;)) and a lot healthier, stronger, and a pretty low body fat. And hey, I can run an 18-minute 3 mile! :head:

Jeez...now I'm reminiscing about the fat old days.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough, but my vote goes to Hot Rox Extreme, for sure. I am a "former fat boy" and that stuff helped to get me to 10% body fat (which I am no longer - bulking).

Before I started lifting and working out seriously, 5 years ago, I weighed 220 lbs of BAD weight....at 5'7.

At my lightest, I was 155. I'm 176 now (still 5'7 ;)) and a lot healthier, stronger, and a pretty low body fat. And hey, I can run an 18-minute 3 mile! :head:

No idea if it is good or not, but stan mcquay endorses it, so...:p

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

Haha, funny. I did look up the ingredients in Hot Rox and it wasn't like WOW! I dunno --- hard to say with those "proprietaries"

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Haha, funny. I did look up the ingredients in Hot Rox and it wasn't like WOW! I dunno --- hard to say with those "proprietaries"
HRE is good stuff, and it also helped me get from 210 to 180 last year.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
dermatherm topical, just started it and its working great

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP works wonders for me
adding a little EC or Venom is nice icing on the cake due to appetite suppression. oh and some syneprhine, love that stuff

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
DCP works wonders for me
adding a little EC or Venom is nice icing on the cake due to appetite suppression. oh and some syneprhine, love that stuff
Thanks for your feedback, DCP is no joke! Did you experience appetite suppression on DCP?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AsianBabe can I come over and give you your next Bikini Wax??????????????

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your feedback, DCP is no joke! Did you experience appetite suppression on DCP?
hmmm im not really sure, if i did it wasn't as pronounced as EC or Venom which is like comparing apples and oranges, I know

I used bulk TTA a year ago with good results but I was constantly cramping up, even when i was adding in taurine 2g 3 times a day. I also noticed problems with a lower libido and too much stamina if that makes sense. None of these sides with DCP, in fact the libido part is the opposite and no stamina issues either. Love it

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
hmmm im not really sure, if i did it wasn't as pronounced as EC or Venom which is like comparing apples and oranges, I know

I used bulk TTA a year ago with good results but I was constantly cramping up, even when i was adding in taurine 2g 3 times a day. I also noticed problems with a lower libido and too much stamina if that makes sense. None of these sides with DCP, in fact the libido part is the opposite and no stamina issues either. Love it
Kickass!!!

Myth, I'll pretend I didn't see that offer :nono:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blackjack, Not to go off subject.
But I know BB is Bodybuilding.com and AM is Anabolic minds but what is DA???

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
for the price? DCP & Levi or ECA by it sell , both similar $$

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
Rapid Cuts hardcore shredded tons of fat from my belly and sides..
love it..

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, rapid cuts never did anything for me. I went through 2 bottles of that stuff too!

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
Man, rapid cuts never did anything for me. I went through 2 bottles of that stuff too!
i wouldn't have gone for the second one if the first one didn't do anything!!>.
i went through two as well... i think every fat burner doesn't work for everyone ha!!
worked really good in me.. i am on lipo 6.. and it is not working with me.>!...

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is true... I wish there was some sort of test you could take to see why your body responds to some supps, and not to others...Then we could have a way of knowing what will work for us and what will not.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Just got my Hot-Rox Extreme bottle and am going to get Hyperdrive to use a few times a week in lieu of the HRXE.

That stack will begin in about 4-6 weeks.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I still have to say DCP with a good Sesathin and fish oil.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP+ AP+ Leviathan+ Bulk Lipoderm+Sesathin+ orange Triad+Poseidon+ Creatine+ the AX STack http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1377/ax-triple-stack.html and finally X dream to sleep?

Can I stack this stuff together or is it overkill?
Overkill
or should I say wasting money
DCP + some kind of stimulant to fight any hunger issues and exercise
I haven't tried Leviathan before so I can't comment, all I know is that yohimbe and me don't get along too well

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Cytolean, and some Thyrotabs, and I'm ready to shead some fat!!!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Cytolean, and some Thyrotabs, and I'm ready to shead some fat!!!
Cytolean samples were pretty good. I don't think you can get Thyrotabs anymore as they were forced to pull it off the market.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
DCP+ AP+ Leviathan+ Bulk Lipoderm+Sesathin+ orange Triad+Poseidon+ Creatine+ the AX STack http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1377/ax-triple-stack.html and finally X dream to sleep?

Can I stack this stuff together or is it overkill?

Sounds like a killer stack, but your diet better be spot on, or start with half of that, and add the rest in as you get further along your cut to help break through stickpoints.

DCP, Leviathan, Sesathin and creatine + multi should do you pretty good to begin with.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a killer stack, but your diet better be spot on, or start with half of that, and add the rest in as you get further along your cut to help break through stickpoints.

DCP, Leviathan, Sesathin and creatine + multi should do you pretty good to begin with.
Agreed. For pure fat loss...Leviathan+DCP is perfection.