Votes: 42 21.1%
  • Other - please list in post.

Votes: 23 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AM07

Awards
  • Established
How would you all compare all of these legal fat-burning supplements to the effects of clenbuterol? Is clenbuterol better than all the legal supplements?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
How would you all compare all of these legal fat-burning supplements to the effects of clenbuterol? Is clenbuterol better than all the legal supplements?
Will it produce more effective fat loss IFFFF used correctly? yes. Are there way more sides associated clen that might make it not worth it for you, yes.

Clen is no joke man, IF you decide to use it, be VERY carefule and do your research.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
leviathan-now can i have some samples of aspire dave, please. i got a jones goin on.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
So THAT is why Leviathan is winning. Dave is bribing all of you guys with ASPIRE samples.Figures.... :frustrate

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Where is cytolean? It has worked very well for me. DCP is my number 2 just because it doesn't give me stim effects. I've tried Dialene samples and I think it has potential.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clen works very well for roughly about 2-3 weeks...

It is a beta 3 agonist- but these receptors tend to down-reg. pretty quickly- ketotfien will open them back up a little- but Blackjack is correct- clen does have a lot of funky sides (weird cramping, tremors, etc.)....

I think the thing it is best for is asthma- it works better for me than albuterol, ephedrine, salbuterol, or anything else in this application...

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Clen works very well for roughly about 2-3 weeks...

It is a beta 3 agonist- but these receptors tend to down-reg. pretty quickly-
im pretty sure clen is a beta 2 adrenergic agonist. these receptors are said to have the greatest fat loss potential. ive never tried clen but with a 36 hour half life, it is non stop stimulation activity within the receptors. i would expect downregulation very quickly, 2-3 weeks sounds like an optimal time period as you stated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if dsade gets the avant lipoderm carrier i will run clen transdermal, the lipoderm carrier is local, hopefully can avoid side effects.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
if dsade gets the avant lipoderm carrier i will run clen transdermal, the lipoderm carrier is local, hopefully can avoid side effects.

I mixed in some clen with LipoDerm Ultra, and didn't notice any side effects.

daydayy

daydayy

Awards
leviathan just shredded the fat off me!! I love it and will defiantely get it again.:head:

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've always been a big believer in the ec stack.

May have to give the Leviathan a shot.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I've always been a big believer in the ec stack.

May have to give the Leviathan a shot.
If you want pure fat loss - EC/A is the way to go. If you want good fat loss with muscle sparing I def. like Leviathan.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you guys are selling me more & more on the leviathan.. So many choices, so little cash...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
If you want pure fat loss - EC/A is the way to go. If you want good fat loss with muscle sparing I def. like Leviathan.
i agree.....i know a few who have had grreat results in terms of fatloss with Leviathan with decreased calories, ECA makes me drop weight faster, but lose muscle, Leviathan has been a much better experience..
reps for BJ when im allowed to give some..haha

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
i agree.....i know a few who have had grreat results in terms of fatloss with Leviathan with decreased calories, ECA makes me drop weight faster, but Leviathan has been a much better experience..
reps for BJ when im allowed to give some..haha

Why not stack it with some E?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Why not stack it with some E?
ecstacy?...naw dont do that stuff...!!
also i dont usually use fat burners...and like my heart, so im good. lol...too much stims for me having yohimbine and ephedrine.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
also i dont usually use fat burners...and like my heart, so im good. lol...too much stims for me having yohimbine and ephedrine.
:trout:

Well I've never done X aka ecstacy, but you might have an intersting workout...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
:trout:

Well I've never done X aka ecstacy, but you might have an intersting workout...

yeah round here people call it E...but ya..haha...id slap someone for ravin in the weight room...lol

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
If you guys have ever done ECS, you would know that working out is not something it would benefit you for. It makes me want to write poetry and music. Thats not quite like the "alpha-male" mindset I like to have in the gym, if ya know what I mean.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Welp, looks like Dave discontinued the free Aspire36 samples for every vote for Leviathan.....:lol:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
lol soooo damn funny... dont make me do it... aaahhh well:
[size=+1]free Aspire36 samples:[/size]
sample

dammit blackjack... see what you made me do.. ya made me hijack this thread.

well aspire36 is a potent fat burner... 36 hours of cardio :hammer:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
sample

:goodpost: Nothing like working the core...

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
So If I do the ECA, I just need to keep the protein going all day so I don't loose muscle? Eat meals and sip on whey all day? Sound good?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
well aspire36 is a potent fat burner... 36 hours of cardio

This is actually VERY true, but save the Aspire for a weekend, taking it during the busy weekdays could be stressful on the "johnson"

The extra "work" on the weekends could make up for those cheat meals...ehh?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
sample

Hmmmm I don't see an Ontario or Canadian Option there in the dropdown.....strange, you guys must have forgotten or bad coding.....free samples please!!!
:rant:

Last edited:
xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Hmmmm I don't see an Ontario or Canadian Option there in the dropdown.....strange, you guys must have forgotten or bad coding.....free samples please!!!:rant:
You are going to have to come to the states and pull a john123131 to get them back to oh canada...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
hahahah priceless. I laughed out loud on that one .....nice!

bert4332

Awards
Ummm, UCP-1 or DNP

For those ultimate Russian roulette fat burners,

I have a bottle of UCP-1 that I purchased 3 years ago when it first came out. I'm still too much of a pussy or too smart to take it. From what I've read, which is a lot, it will burn the fat off better than anything other than DNP, it can also kill you like DNP.

Clen would be # 2, increase you heart rate and you are going to burn calories period. But, given that, clen will send your heart rate up so much, you're gonna burn a whole lot of muscle too. Balancing your diet is paramount to the total caloric burn is the key.

ECA #3 again, increase heart rate, burn fat + muscle too!

Ummn, tried Tri-lean, nothing.

Tried thyrotabs, did ok.

Tried the Lev. sample, didn't do jack, but then again I was looking for increase in heart rate. Don't know exactly how it would work if it didn't. Perhaps someone could enlighten me.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm I don't see an Ontario or Canadian Option there in the dropdown.....strange, you guys must have forgotten or bad coding.....free samples please!!!
:rant:

theres a link up now for canadian samples colin.....now all us Canadians can have em!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hey john, who won last night?
hahaa....I actually laughed out loud right there....thats funny....i know i know....not good brutha....oh well....Im proud of all those good canadian boys on Anahiem anyway i guess

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
hahaa....I actually laughed out loud right there....thats funny....i know i know....not good brutha....oh well....Im proud of all those good canadian boys on Anahiem anyway i guess
Its all good Pronger will be back next game, I fell asleep last night during the game, can't believe I have forgot to check till now..terrible.

You a football fan?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Its all good Pronger will be back next game, I fell asleep last night during the game, can't believe I have forgot to check till now..terrible.

You a football fan?

whats football?..haha...jk..Yeah man huge football fan...like 20 of us get together everyweekend and watch it on the plasma....eat horrible food, and drink beer....great for the abs..

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
whats football?..haha...jk..Yeah man huge football fan...like 20 of us get together everyweekend and watch it on the plasma....eat horrible food, and drink beer....great for the abs..
Haha,,,I think you just described my Sat./Sunday afternoons word for word!

Bro check out the "General Chat" section.

BifWebster

Awards
RPM isnt really a fat burner, i like it as a pregworkout stim, but makes me eat anything in site afterwards.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
It is also a thermo and an anabolic...
It can be more than one thing!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
It is also a thermo and an anabolic...
It can be more than one thing!
Yeh RPM is pretty freakin amazing, if you look at the ingredients...its like --where is this coming from???....but fact is --- it comes from somewhere lol.