• Other - please list in post.

Votes: 23 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Yes, diet is everything for AP to work well. I used it with a more strict diet and attention to CHO timing and it worked like magic. Then I got sloppy and the effects weren't as noticable. Feedback is only as good as the user's discipline and that's a hard thing to judge online.
I agree 100%. IMO more attention should be paid to detail when supplements don't work for someone, like diet, and training methods.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree 100%. IMO more attention should be paid to detail when supplements don't work for someone, like diet, and training methods.
I love AP and as of right now it is one of my favorite supplements. It works awesome as a cutter for me. I have always been sensitive to carbs so I think it helps me that much more.

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Why don't you like Yohimbe?

Venom 3.0 hyperdrive any good?
Yohimbe makes me nuts. If you use it more than a few days, depression sets in. Hate the stuff. I really like Venom. I take one with two amp and I'm happy all day!

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Try adding Porkonol 9000 to your stack - it will help you gain the mass you are looking for, while still adding to the protective lining your heart craves.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
You can also make a cheap ECA by ordering some 25mg ephedrine tabs and stacking it with something like Excedrine which is aspirin with a little caffiene added.

My vote goes for Melting Point..aka TTA. This stuff is great as long as you keep in mind that it will make you hold sub-Q water while on it. You won't see your 6 pack until a week or two after stopping it but the pounds fly off fast. Just eating my normal crappy diet, i can drop about 3-5 pounds per week with minimal cardio.

TTA, Sesamin and Anabolic Pump are probably the best non-stim fat burners out there IMO.
Well, im taking the following....

XFACTOR
BURN3D (TTA, GREEN TEA, FORSKOLIN)
PFULL
YELLOW GOLD (basically AP)

anyone like this stack or have any comments?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

XFACTOR
PFULL

Stack looks very nice my friend --- who makes BURN3D? Stuff sounds real solid.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbe makes me nuts. If you use it more than a few days, depression sets in. Hate the stuff. I really like Venom. I take one with two amp and I'm happy all day!
I have a bottle of Venom sitting around.

So venom gives you clean energy too w/ out yomhimbine?

What does it use then?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Venom sitting around.

So venom gives you clean energy too w/ out yomhimbine?

What does it use then?

Venom uses several goodies, I love the inclusion of B-12 (great energy source).

Hell I'll give you the profile:

Vitamin B12 200 mcg 3333%

Pro Unique Proprietary Matrix: Cocoamine™, Guarana extracts,Hoodia gordonii, 5-HTP, ALA
Vitaberin e (thiamine trisulfide analog) , B-12 (as cyanocobalamin), Guggul Extracts (2.5% Guggulsterones), Rhodiola rosea root extract, Tyrosine Ethyl Ester, Propionyl-Carnitine Ethyl Ester, Vitaberine, Capsiate
^^^^^^^^--- 400mg

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Stack looks very nice my friend --- who makes BURN3D? Stuff sounds real solid.
thanks man....i think this stack will produce some good BF loss and maintain/add muscle....just waiting on my bulk YG....:thumbsup:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Venom uses several goodies, I love the inclusion of B-12 (great energy source).

Hell I'll give you the profile:

Vitamin B12 200 mcg 3333%

Pro Unique Proprietary Matrix: Cocoamine™, Guarana extracts,Hoodia gordonii, 5-HTP, ALA
Vitaberin e (thiamine trisulfide analog) , B-12 (as cyanocobalamin), Guggul Extracts (2.5% Guggulsterones), Rhodiola rosea root extract, Tyrosine Ethyl Ester, Propionyl-Carnitine Ethyl Ester, Vitaberine, Capsiate
^^^^^^^^--- 400mg
I see alot of thermo's using tyrosine, and rhodiola now.

I've never tried anuything with hoodia in it.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I see alot of thermo's using tyrosine, and rhodiola now.

I've never tried anuything with hoodia in it.
Well if you are fond of appetite suppressants in your fat burner, hoodia is really effective.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have a few questions, what is / are:

CHO meals. & TTA

Sesathin anyone? Yellow gold = AP?

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a few questions, what is / are:

CHO meals. & TTA

Sesathin anyone? Yellow gold = AP?
Carbohydrate meals. TetradecylThioacetic Acid (Active in Melting Point, DCP, in Burn3d...)

Yellow gold is powdered version of AP I believe

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Your welcome, blackjack and Bulkpower. I love giving and getting information. Also, what others have said about getting Ephedra online, very true. I couldn't wait, I had to hold the box in my hands. Oh, I just love my box of abs. Kind of like Ren and Stimpy. Oh My beautiful iiiice creeeeeam barrrr! I couldn't find the clip, anyone?

Thanks for the info on TTA Bioman. I did in fact see improved definition in my midsection, after coming off off DCP about a week later.

Last edited:
bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Just to inform you guys, I will be doing a BIG recomp log. Coming up here soon in two sections ---reviews/logs, and steroid section. I will feature one of these fat burners, which on paper looks to be the best one to me.

I hope you guys will follow along.:bruce2:

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established

XFACTOR
PFULL

i'm lovin the Pfull on my cut. it makes a HUGE difference in well being and maintaing strength. I'm a big fan of Pfull

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I put my vote in for DCP with some sesathin and green tea caps

OneBetter

OneBetter

Awards
i logged leviathan and it was definately great.

i respond well to Y though.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Just to let you guys know, I started my first day of Dialene today, and let me tell you. The stuff is SOLID --- great formula, and even better "felt" effects.

Twisterdad

Twisterdad

Awards
Still havent gotten my samples of Leviathan, though I can't wait to try, will probably buy anyway, if it is better than Redline, liked it so that is what I voted

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Still havent gotten my samples of Leviathan, though I can't wait to try, will probably buy anyway, if it is better than Redline, liked it so that is what I voted
I def. liked Levia better than Redline. Redline was like crack-in-a-cap to me. Stuff just way jacks you up.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Leviathan is a cleaner energy, so don't expect the Redline effect. However, the Leviathan profile is way superior than Redline. I basically together all the same pieces for my fat burning stack, because Leviathan wasn't out yet, or I was unaware of it.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
thanks for the feedback guys..and seeing how this is a thread dedicated to fat burners, im sure BlackJack wont mind me mentioning if there is still members who have yet to try Leviathan, there are still free samples available ....free of charge..
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/62273-leviathan-free-samples.html

thanks for the hospitality BJ..=)..
john
Uh, what if you have a friend that wants to try it? Actually, I have a few buddies at the gym who are interested, but um, they don't have access to teh Internet....

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
tell em to go to the public library...or since you suck good friends, thy can surely come to your place to use the internet right?? =)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Uh, what if you have a friend that wants to try it? Actually, I have a few buddies at the gym who are interested, but um, they don't have access to teh Internet....
um... pm me their addresses. unless they all happen to coincidentally live at the same household

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i actually had pretty good results from the tri-lean + thyrogen stack. i'm sure there are cheaper options if you're on a budget, cause it does cost quite a bit. The negatives were that i couldn't use the Lean Dreams (melatonin has bad effects on me) and the whole stack aggravated my prostate worse than anything else i've tried.
i never said that the stack didnt work for me, but that other, cheaper supplements provided very similar results. ive always been pleased with supps by ALRI, and i might have built up extreme expectations. glad to hear you had good results though. lean dreams was actually key for me to regulate my sleep schedule which i keep to this day. before that, it was very screwed up and had many negative impacts in the gym and in my life.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
xjsynx, is this you??? If not, is this your friend??:clap2:
LOL, no it isn't me. Workin says I need a tan....

Um this is my buddy. Poor guy lost it all. Apparently his best friend got a hold of some Aspire36 and hooked up with his wifee. The rest is history.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
LOL, no it isn't me. Workin says I need a tan....

Um this is my buddy. Poor guy lost it all. Apparently his best friend got a hold of some Aspire36 and hooked up with his wifee. The rest is history.
true story....

Twisterdad

Twisterdad

Awards
Signed up again at the site hopefully will get them soon!!!!!!!!!!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
yeah i think too many people seem to neglect the importance of sleep. i guess i'm lucky cause i've never had any kind of problems with keepin a regular sleep pattern(falling asleep, stayin asleep, and getting a good nights rest). any time i've tried to take any kind of sleep aid to test the effects, it has only disrupted my rest. ZMA even seemed to do this to me. anytime i take it i have to do it in the morning so i don't stay up at night. The tri-lean stack was weird in the fact that it made me lose sleep, but i still felt refreshed and strong the next day. it just bugged me being up all night long.
Hmm, never heard this before...interesting. I have found lean dreams to be very effective and producing deep sleep. Hey at least you felt just as refreshed with less sleep, thats the best of both worlds ehh?