Fat is whack! So Matt's on PX Black! Goin' SUB 10% B*TCHES :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a lot of fun and a major pain in that ass at the same time.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
It is both lol. Now I have the spring break funk (what they call getting sick down here right now) so I am pretty much just sleeping and working. Trying to beat this cold so I can get back to it

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
It is both lol. Now I have the spring break funk (what they call getting sick down here right now) so I am pretty much just sleeping and working. Trying to beat this cold so I can get back to it
I just got to ask. Maybe I'm getting my stories mixed up but from following your last couple of logs it seems like you've been to Hawaii on a cruise and know your on Spring break. Let me know if I missed any. Lol so what it is that you do that let's you travel all the time?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'm not on Spring Break. I live in Panama City Beach at the moment, and am bartending in one of the craziest clubs on the beach, so I am working 65 + hrs per week. Make a boatload of money, take a month off before some other shorter events, work another few stupid hour workweeks and then coast through the summer. Been on this routine for 3 years. I also have a sales job that I do from home when I have time, and a few other ventures that are in the planning stage. So basically, I am busy seasonally, and can take 3-4 month-long "holidays" per year if I play my cards right. Honestly, I live a bit of a double life, one where I do nothing but sleep, work, train, and then I will party for a couple weeks, travel, forget about the ratrace before getting back into it. I used to do the 9-5, drone in a cubicle, but it just isn't for me.