Fat is whack! So Matt's on PX Black! Goin' SUB 10% B*TCHES :)

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
People are calling me names at work. Like motivated, productive, and smartass. Smartass is fine.

You know your doing something right when people take notice like that. Before I switched to night shift I was getting up at 3am to workout since i worked at 6. Managed to do it the entire 4 months. Hell even got up at 5 or 6 on my off days. People at work were calling me "dedicated, crazy, motivated...." I just said thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know your doing something right when people take notice like that. Before I switched to night shift I was getting up at 3am to workout since i worked at 6. Managed to do it the entire 4 months. Hell even got up at 5 or 6 on my off days. People at work were calling me "dedicated, crazy, motivated...." I just said thanks.

When people at work get pissed at someone for any reason the popular phrase is "We'll send Doug after them " :)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Good productive day today. Knocked out 10 sets of 10 dips (just bodyweight slow and controlled) 10 sets of 30 lb seated incline hammer curls with a twist and hold at the end, 4 sets of seated lat raises with 20 lb dumbbells- shooting for 20 reps but only hit that on the first set, and 3 sets of lying lat raises also with 20 lbs. Still had plenty of gas in the tank from the PX black, so did 2 sets of barbell curls at 75 lbs and jumped on a lat raise machine for two more sets followed by some forearm work. My bis are already sore.

PX black definitely does not affect pump whatsoever. It may even enhance it a la yohimbine. I was looking very vascular and the pumps were almost painful. Keep in mind I am also taking two caps of 1-Alpha everyday. It is definitely doing it's part as well, pics probably wouldn't show it yet, but I swear I am already looking bigger and leaner.

Diet has pretty much been on point, I did eat some Waffle House last night but kept the carbs to a minimum. Good lord the food at waffle house has to be the most fatty crap in the world, I felt like crapolla this morning from the food hangover. Only took 1 PX in the morning, and it didn't quite pick me up as much as 1 would before. 2 caps about an hour preworkout had me rockin' though. Very good workout.

Also wanted to note that I have been feeling warmer all day. Even sitting in my car with the AC on I felt hot.

Tomorrow I have a crazy ex coming to stay with me for a few days. Definitely going to need the PX black to keep up with her.

Also, spring break is starting to wind up here, and I always bartend at one of the craziest clubs on the beach for the duration. Start next week. I have a feeling PX Black is going to be a godsend during those long hours of dealing with 500,000 drunken students. I'll be sure and take plenty of pics for you guys lol, you'll see what I can post anyway.

Also, saw the Max Pump up on Nutra. TMG Nitrate! In a very very generous dose!!!! Hell to the yeah that is right up my alley! Gimme!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good-looking workout kid. Keep crushing it.
Good luck with the ex, I don't envy you. I do miss the beach though. Thanks champ.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fuggin food hangovers suck, for in it's the digestion issues fug...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good productive day today. Knocked out 10 sets of 10 dips (just bodyweight slow and controlled) 10 sets of 30 lb seated incline hammer curls with a twist and hold at the end, 4 sets of seated lat raises with 20 lb dumbbells- shooting for 20 reps but only hit that on the first set, and 3 sets of lying lat raises also with 20 lbs. Still had plenty of gas in the tank from the PX black, so did 2 sets of barbell curls at 75 lbs and jumped on a lat raise machine for two more sets followed by some forearm work. My bis are already sore.

PX black definitely does not affect pump whatsoever. It may even enhance it a la yohimbine. I was looking very vascular and the pumps were almost painful. Keep in mind I am also taking two caps of 1-Alpha everyday. It is definitely doing it's part as well, pics probably wouldn't show it yet, but I swear I am already looking bigger and leaner.

Diet has pretty much been on point, I did eat some Waffle House last night but kept the carbs to a minimum. Good lord the food at waffle house has to be the most fatty crap in the world, I felt like crapolla this morning from the food hangover. Only took 1 PX in the morning, and it didn't quite pick me up as much as 1 would before. 2 caps about an hour preworkout had me rockin' though. Very good workout.

Also wanted to note that I have been feeling warmer all day. Even sitting in my car with the AC on I felt hot.

Tomorrow I have a crazy ex coming to stay with me for a few days. Definitely going to need the PX black to keep up with her.

Also, spring break is starting to wind up here, and I always bartend at one of the craziest clubs on the beach for the duration. Start next week. I have a feeling PX Black is going to be a godsend during those long hours of dealing with 500,000 drunken students. I'll be sure and take plenty of pics for you guys lol, you'll see what I can post anyway.

Also, saw the Max Pump up on Nutra. TMG Nitrate! In a very very generous dose!!!! Hell to the yeah that is right up my alley! Gimme!
Lookin good thus far. Spring break is always crazy where im from too, just pop those PX Blacks!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Haha my ex called and said she is not coming now so no worries there. Had a nice fasted jumprope session this morning followed by a lot of deep stretching. Felt great to stretch so deep. Combined 2 caps Black with 500 mg of Centrophenoxine this morning. My brain feels like a laser. Great mental energy. Will throw in a gram of Alcar for the later dose in an hour or so.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha my ex called and said she is not coming now so no worries there. Had a nice fasted jumprope session this morning followed by a lot of deep stretching. Felt great to stretch so deep. Combined 2 caps Black with 500 mg of Centrophenoxine this morning. My brain feels like a laser. Great mental energy. Will throw in a gram of Alcar for the later dose in an hour or so.
Ive heard a lot about this centrophenoxine stuff.

Im liking aniracetam and oxiracetam at the moment.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Centro is a souped up version of dmae, and lowers lipofuscin levelsin the body and brain, making cells function optimally. Has some effect on choline as well, similar to dmae. I highly recommend stacking it with ani (never used oxi) as it enhances it beautifully. If there was only one brain supplement I could take, it would be Centro.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Centro is a souped up version of dmae, and lowers lipofuscin levelsin the body and brain, making cells function optimally. Has some effect on choline as well, similar to dmae. I highly recommend stacking it with ani (never used oxi) as it enhances it beautifully. If there was only one brain supplement I could take, it would be Centro.
Very interesting! Thank you.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yes interesting talk in here for sure
noots + PXB ftw, amiseeinthatrite?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hell yes, youareseeinthatrite. Update coming a little later for yas

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Good info been looking into noots myself lately gives me a good idea where to start.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
SO two days ago I had an epic leg workout. Was so pumped I was having trouble with the clutch in my car lol.

10 sets of squats at 185,90 second rest intervals. hit 10 reps on every set but the last so will be upping the weight next leg session.
10 sets of lying leg curls at 80 lbs, hit ten reps on every set but the last 3. Funny, on seated leg curls I can bang out 10 sets of ten at 125.
4 sets seated calf raises at 90 lbs for 10-15 reps
Then a whole slew of ab exercises till I was cramping up. Damn ab cramps are the worst.

Today was 10 sets of decline db presses with 75 lb db's. hit ten every set except for the last 3 ( all 7-9 reps) * 65 sec rest intervals (was short on time)
10 sets of chins. I cannot even come close to ten sets of ten on chins so I do some additional work on cable 'chins'
4 sets of lat raises on machine (gym was too crowded and had no time for db lat raises) Hit 19 reps with 100 lbs first set, 16 reps the 2nd, 12 and ten respectively
Didn't have time to do any lying rear lat raises so will throw that in with tomorrows cardio if possible.

SO you guys like the noot combos too eh? Well this morning I had some old reset AD and took that with the morning dose (just 1 PX Black) along with a centro cap and 250 mg of pramiracetam. Holy shnikees I felt sharp. Colors even looked brighter and music sounded better. The reset AD definitely enhances any stim so that was the reason for the 1 cap dose as opposed to two. This is not a stack that I would take everyday, just like to experiment a bit.

Another thing you guys might get a kick out of: was running late for everything today, so to save time one of my meals was making me laugh just making it. I grabbed a handful of asparagus stalks, threw them in a blender with some bbq sauce and red pepper, pulverized it, heated it up and threw it on over of some diced baked chicken breast. was like a weird green/red peppery sauce. Wasn't bad at all.

Looking lean, and big. I think you guys are gonna get a kick outta the after pics.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 sets of lying leg curls at 80 lbs, hit ten reps on every set but the last 3. Funny, on seated leg curls I can bang out 10 sets of ten at 125.
Factor in leg weight, and gravity.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I bitch about volume but I am doing 1 set plus a double drop set which is 4 sets for body workout plus the warm up with is 5 if you count it. It's fryin up my azz but fug what a good way to go. Almost blew chunks today but the workout was over. Double drop is tough on stiff legged deads, especially when it's the last exercise of a very tough day. I was strong like moose though...:)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I bitch about volume but I am doing 1 set plus a double drop set which is 4 sets for body workout plus the warm up with is 5 if you count it. It's fryin up my azz but fug what a good way to go. Almost blew chunks today but the workout was over. Double drop is tough on stiff legged deads, especially when it's the last exercise of a very tough day. I was strong like moose though...:)
In twenty years, when I'm your age, I can only hope to be in your condition.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In twenty years, when I'm your age, I can only hope to be in your condition.
Yah you will be like me and get crazier as you get older ... smarter too.. it's a good combo...

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Ate anything but clean yesterday and feel kinda crappy today Uggh. Building I live in had a huge shrimp boil with baked oysters, burgers, and tons of the best bad-for-you southern food around. I actually missed my second dose with the black and took a sample of PES Alphamine that I had in my gym bag. Figured it would be good for comparison purposes. I think I had gotten used to the appetite suppression from px black and alphamine just didn't compare in that dept. I was like a ravenous kid in a candy store at the shrimp boil. Totally indulged. I know this might not be a conventional move in a product log but I wanna keep it real and honest. PX Black is the winner for me here. Appetite suppression was def better, and the overall feel was better. Smoother, better mood boost, and I got a warmer effect from the PX Black.

Post workout update coming shortly.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Plenty of worse things to indulge on! But damn that sounds goooooooood!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Volume works great with my body as long as I get enough cals in.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Volume is awesome for me as well. Doing FST-7 is working well my chest is sore today. Also looks like it is sitting higher.

That was a beastly leg workout man. Keep killing it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys as long as intensity is in no way compromised and when intensity wanes volume becomes redundant.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
^^ Very true

Spring break is in full swing already. Working long crazy hours everyday so training is taking a hit. But PX Black is still doing it's job beautifully. The energy it gives is just so clean, so smooth that I can take it and be good to go for hours with no crash. I am always in a positive mood as well so that helps. Dealing with thousands of drunk college kids day in and day out can be hectic and I always need to be on my toes so the Black right now is a godsend. I am purchasing another bottle, which is my ultimate positive feedback for any product. If I purchase after trying it out, it has my biggest stamp of approval.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah doesn't resemble anything like spring here. Been hitting the gym very hard.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I am not logging every workout quite as much as before but I assure you I am still attacking this full bore despite the extremey long hours of work. Right now it is 5:33 am and I have just gotten home from another 12 hr shift at work. Oh if you guys could only see what I am dealing with on a daily basis.. Been working spring breaks for years but it never ceases to amaze..

Anyway. I am currently taking one PXB upon waking and then two before work. I love this method. 1 gets me moving just enough to get to the gym ( I am now doing about 20-30 minutes of fasted cardio upon ar*****) After that I have a shake with 30 grams of peptopro and 50 grams of wms. then a full bore workout. Muscle soreness is not so much a problem anymore as after the first 3 weeks of GVT the body seems to be well conditioned for abuse.

Post workout I typically follow up with another shake of 30 grams peptopro and 40 grams glycomyx, followed by a meal within the hour. then I get my powernap in after making a few sales calls for one of my jobs. By powernap I mean anywhere from 20 min to 2 hrs. When I wake, it's 2 PX black and I'm off to sling cocktails at one of the craziest spring break destinations on the planet. Usually till about 4 am. It is so busy that eating good is very hard to do if it happens at all. The PXB has me feeling sharp as a razor which is exactly how I need to be in that environment. With as much as I am moving, the cals are being fried by far. I am looking leaner and weight is down. Funny, as I lean up, people keep telling me I look bigger. Definition is a funny thing.

Till next update guys, if you want some crazy pics, I have plenty..

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Good update! And who doesn't love pics ;)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Yah doesn't resemble anything like spring here..
yeah not here neither
shoveling that 10" of wet heavy stuff yesterday dint put too many nice thoughts of warmth in my head either

I am not logging every workout quite as much as before but I assure you I am still attacking this full bore despite the extremey long hours of work. I am looking leaner and weight is down. Funny, as I lean up, people keep telling me I look bigger. Definition is a funny thing.

Till next update guys, if you want some crazy pics, I have plenty..
isn't that crazy - losing bodyfat and waterweight, and ppl turn around and say you look bigger..crazy, indeed

i'll be waiting right here like a kid in a candy store, for these aforementioned promised pics :yup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes when you're leaner you can look bigger cuz you're more defined. Steve has a really good eye, get the pics up and he can give you a really good assessment.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes when you're leaner you can look bigger cuz you're more defined. Steve has a really good eye, get the pics up and he can give you a really good assessment.
I thought he meant spring break pics. Who wants to see pics of him. Yah we all know he's getting cut ( and Probly Tan ) big whoop while where all freezing our butts off up north hoping for a day in the 30's so we can even jog outside. JK sound like your making good progress under less then ideal circumstances. That the definition of beating the system in my book. Go ahead post your pics us chubby pale northerners won't complain to much. Lol

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Case and point for looking bigger while lean...
...Ben Henderson, UFC fighter, 155lbs.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I will get the.pics up as soon as I have time and access to my computer, doing everything from my phone today. Still have no negatives to state after trying px black in almost every situation I can think of lol. It's that good. Update asap.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
seems like everyone is busy lately man, no worries

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Case and point for looking bigger while lean...
...Ben Henderson, UFC fighter, 155lbs.
Keep in mind he weighs in at 155 he probably fights closer to 170-175. All of those guys do it. GSP walks around 195 lbs and ripped but drops to 170 for his weigh in then comes back in 15-20 lbs heavier by the actual fight.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep in mind he weighs in at 155 he probably fights closer to 170-175. All of those guys do it. GSP walks around 195 lbs and ripped but drops to 170 for his weigh in then comes back in 15-20 lbs heavier by the actual fight.
Don't you type at me in that tone of voice. I'm a goddamn combat vet.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Worked another 15 hr shift today slingin' cocktails for crazy students. I did not have time to piss, eat, or think today. Thank the gods for px black though. Helps me stay razor sharp for all these long hours. I haven't weighed in for a while so will do that tomorrow. (or today I should say) Will have a little bit more time to workout and run some errands the next 3 days so will be able to properly update this log for you guys.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
And damn DW! Looking hulkish in the most muscular 'vatar pic!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates. Spring Break is hitting record numbers this year and I'm hitting work at just under 70 hrs a week. Right between my right wrist and forearm is hurting pretty bad, and I think it is just because I am tilting 2-3 bottles of liquor at a time, hundreds of times a night for these crazy spring breakers. I'll get those pics up as soon as I have achance too lol. No more GVT at the moment, with a hurt wrist and a pretty physical job I am just doing what exercise I can when I can. PX Black is still a staple atm.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
my right wrist and forearm is hurting pretty bad, and I think it is just because I am tilting 2-3 bottles of liquor at a time, hundreds of times a night for these crazy spring breakers.
LMAO
i know a lot of repetitive movements in some odd jobs can cause carpal tunnel..but -
bartending? really??

:rofl:

sorry i got a kick outta that one :)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
LMAO
i know a lot of repetitive movements in some odd jobs can cause carpal tunnel..but -
bartending? really??

:rofl:

sorry i got a kick outta that one :)
I know. Of all the abuse I've managed to put on my muscles and body lifting heavy ass weight it is tilting bottles that gets me. Lol

We have a specialty drink that requires 5 liquors so I'll grab 3 bottles with my right hand to speed pour. Not right now though. My next night off is sometime in April so I gotta make it till then.

I burn so many calories at work and have zero time to eat so additional cardio is not necessary right now. My workout now consists of a lot of light weight and high reps atm. The pump has been fantastic though. Only eating about twice a day right now. Usually a fatty meal before work just so I feel fuller longer. Steak, eggs, still keeping carbs low but sometimes I will gorge after work. I am looking crazy lean, moreso everyday!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
As promised, some pics for you guys

sb.jpg

What the beach looks like now
summergirls14.jpg

local wildlife
426451_10200987003302438_1212386586_n.jpg

This is a pic from work and why I'm working 70 hrs a week. The money is just too good to pass up.
308697_485655144828647_1308438165_n.jpg

These crazy girls want to dance on the bar while I'm working. Of course I will let them.

I've got three more weeks of this madness. I love it, and hate it sometimes, but I can take 3 months off afterward if I wanted to. Unfortunately, training, and spare time take a backseat to all the work involved. But I still do when I can. Okay, thread derail over..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well still freakin freezin here like it's about 5 degrees Fahrenheit :(