EXTREME HELP PLZ HELP

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey man ive been reading through this following for a couple days, and just like to say hang in there youve got lots of rgeat advice from wonderful people on this forum, people you barely even know reaching out in your time of need to help you now thats got to bring your spirts up a little bit, life could be far worse so just keep your head up, things will get better, "The night is always darkest right before the dawn" "when one door shuts another one opens" That part of your life is done forget about it focus on what you love and try try to forget things will get better they always do. Just hang in there bro were here for ya.
well said man, ive been trying to help my man, hes a wee bit confused, almost searching for a new identity, and no offense stallion, I think your taking too much crap, and alcohol is the worst for depression, i guess a few arent, just be careful buddy. I'll be online tonight if you wanna chat on msn

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
I don't like being so couped up in the house. Been couped for 3 days. Going out to the club guess I am gonna have a little fun to get shizznitz off my miond. For the record I have not called her or txted her since she left me. And I guess it may be the best though I wanted some clossure u know. Off to the doc tomorow so everyone wish me luck. Going to get some of this depression off my damn chest. It sux because I rather have 300 lbs over it than this. Again everyone get back at me gonna be out for a few maybe have some good drinks but I will not overdue it. I think I deserve a little fun. Be back laterz.
Sorry to hear about the whole loss man, but if you can ride it out you WILL be more happy in the end. Just get rid of her number, any other ways you have of contacting her and start building yourself back up. I was in a similar situation a few years ago and it was hard getting used to being out of contact with her. However, I then realized that I was "back on the market" and I had some self improvement to do. The gym and socializing again turned out to be all the help I needed to land my current fiance. This is a girl that brings me up, not down like my previous. You just need to look ahead and realize that you deserve better, and you will surely end up with someone that does the same for you. Also, please try to find other means of keeping yourself happy or motivated, and not rely so much on supplementation/medication.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the whole loss man, but if you can ride it out you WILL be more happy in the end. Just get rid of her number, any other ways you have of contacting her and start building yourself back up. I was in a similar situation a few years ago and it was hard getting used to being out of contact with her. However, I then realized that I was "back on the market" and I had some self improvement to do. The gym and socializing again turned out to be all the help I needed to land my current fiance. This is a girl that brings me up, not down like my previous. You just need to look ahead and realize that you deserve better, and you will surely end up with someone that does the same for you. Also, please try to find other means of keeping yourself happy or motivated, and not rely so much on supplementation/medication.
Good post man, exactly what Im trying to tell him. He'll be fine.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man. I will pray for you.
Quite a few have reccomended that you stop taking supplements, and I hope you are taking their advice seriously.
I don't know how often you are taking the AI's, but they (along with the other stims and supps youre taking) can absolutely cause intense headaches. Remember that when you put these chemicals in your body to create a desired effect, they also produce an effect on brain function. Altering estrogens and androgens in the brain can have some pretty profound effects on brain chemistry/function. Anything a doctor prescribes you will be to produce a desired effect within this chemistry, so don't sabatoge yourself and your doctor's work by self medicating.

I hope I don't offend anyone here that doesn't share my beliefs, I do realize this is a bodybuilding site. But I have a deep seated feeling that I am supposed to say a few words to you, so I will speak freely and apologize in advance to anyone offended.

Get up in the morning and pray, not for what you want, but that God will show you what he wants for you, and ask for the power to carry out his will. You are gifted, in certain ways. You may or may not know what these gifts are, but you should find them and use them for the good of others. This will make you feel better than any self-motivated action ever will. I promise. When the day is over, I say a prayer of thankfulness, letting God know that I AM thankful for the many blessings in my life.

As a recovering screw up, I can't tell you how much of my life I've spent immersing myself in the problems in my life when I turned a blind eye to so many good things to be thankful for. I spent most of my life making my own disasters and then feeling like a victum to circumstances. Don't fall into that trap. Be completely intentional about the way you feel and the things you do. If you aren't happy with your life today, CHOOSE to be part of the solution and don't get caught up in the problem. You have been put here for a purpose, a destiny that only you can fullfill, and while you may not know what that is, just making an effort to put some good in the world will lead you where you need to go. God has not forgotten about you, he's just waiting for you to listen.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Redem and everyone thank you. My doctor awaits in lessthan 24 hours so im still hanging in. I thank EVERYONE and Redem I thank you soooo much for your words and no it dosnt offend me it makes me happy and it really supports me. Than you all. I am not on anything but the Revesiitol since it boosts test and nothing else. Other than that lets all pray I will have a new Diet regime a new workout plan and hope a new life that awaits. Newer friends at the gym and new faces and I have every one of you to be thankfull for. I am awaitting on my doc so whatever prescription he has me on bet your last doller it will all be posted on a new thread once all done. Again I thank all of you, Baby Wifey from IBE and many others from Nutraplanet and Ijustman and searl and evertyone than you all. Less than 24 hrs I will be headding into a better life. lets hope that the SSRI WILL HELP ME. I will post everything and p.s. I didnt drink but 3 drinks so I am okay I had more control over the booze the booze didnt control me. And again thank you all.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
The doc got pushed to tommorow at 3 pm I was so mad but what else can I do. At least now I know there is a deffinite and that its been set. All I got to do is just breath and stay busy. I was thinking to go to the gym do a little, then rent some funny movies.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good luck man. I will pray for you.
Quite a few have reccomended that you stop taking supplements, and I hope you are taking their advice seriously.
I don't know how often you are taking the AI's, but they (along with the other stims and supps youre taking) can absolutely cause intense headaches. Remember that when you put these chemicals in your body to create a desired effect, they also produce an effect on brain function. Altering estrogens and androgens in the brain can have some pretty profound effects on brain chemistry/function. Anything a doctor prescribes you will be to produce a desired effect within this chemistry, so don't sabatoge yourself and your doctor's work by self medicating.

I hope I don't offend anyone here that doesn't share my beliefs, I do realize this is a bodybuilding site. But I have a deep seated feeling that I am supposed to say a few words to you, so I will speak freely and apologize in advance to anyone offended.

Get up in the morning and pray, not for what you want, but that God will show you what he wants for you, and ask for the power to carry out his will. You are gifted, in certain ways. You may or may not know what these gifts are, but you should find them and use them for the good of others. This will make you feel better than any self-motivated action ever will. I promise. When the day is over, I say a prayer of thankfulness, letting God know that I AM thankful for the many blessings in my life.

As a recovering screw up, I can't tell you how much of my life I've spent immersing myself in the problems in my life when I turned a blind eye to so many good things to be thankful for. I spent most of my life making my own disasters and then feeling like a victum to circumstances. Don't fall into that trap. Be completely intentional about the way you feel and the things you do. If you aren't happy with your life today, CHOOSE to be part of the solution and don't get caught up in the problem. You have been put here for a purpose, a destiny that only you can fullfill, and while you may not know what that is, just making an effort to put some good in the world will lead you where you need to go. God has not forgotten about you, he's just waiting for you to listen.
jeez man michigan. I hear you guys are getting killed right now with the economy. Im feeling it to in canada Man. Good luck

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Ok my appointment has been delayed to tomorow which I hate but one more day. I been doing some reviews on depression and 3 of them matches me. They are 1) loss of appetite 2)Can't sleep 3)feeling sad. I been feeling fatigued and I can't understand why. I am however going to my gym tonight with everyones support and everyiones encouragement I will work on Chest and tris and will do a really good blast sesison. Prolly take some good music some Rob Zombie lol to get me going and get me pumped. Again I feel tired so I will say this. Im sorry im not trying to be stubborn but I will need that extra push from my no-xplode to help get me there and get me ready. I want to feel the tingly feeling and feel really good. So till then I rented some movies that were suppose to be funny and make me laugh. SO I got till tomorow. I know confidence is key and right now im trying to build it. I just hope when I lay back down on the bench that I can get the weights up. I am also going to do cardio since I have not done it in a while. So this is just the rundown for the day. And yes I keep telling myself like you said WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES ANOTHER OPENS. I am looking forward to that open door.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
It is your attitude at the beginning of a task that determines success or failure. Brave is the only word. It is the only thing that I ask myself to be. I do it because I can and I can because I want to and I want to because you said that I can't. Only by going too far can one possibly find out how far one can go. I would rather make my name than inherit it. Don't try to go to heaven by backing away from hell. To live is the rarest thing in the world, most people exist, and that is all. When I get tired and want to stop I would ask myself and wonder what my next opponent was doing. I would wonder if he was still working out. I try to visualize him. When I could see him still working, I would start pushing myself. When I could see him quit, I would push myself even harder. Restlessness is discontent and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure. Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. I do it because I can; I can because I want to, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULD'NT. The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually fearing that you will make one. Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure. The world cares very little about a man or a woman knows. It is what a man or woman is able to do that matters. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. The best way to make your dreams come true it to WAKE UP. So wake up, forget about the past mistakes, and just forget that you ever failed, in fact, just forget everything. Step up and release that animal inside.....I remener this of last year and found it in my myspace blog. I read it over and over and it gives me encouragement. I hope u all like this.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Go my music hitting the gym so jack3d! No fing gurl gonna bring this stallion dow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ima DO THIS! This is for me damnit this is my turn!!!!!!!!! I wont be consumed by sadness and depression no fing more Im tired im sick and tired its my fing turn f u Tiffany I dont need u in my life I got what it takes to overpower u! I got my friends here at ANabolic Minds u here me! I got my friends they supported me and ima pump it out god damnit ima smile ima train ima sweat ima be a fing beast god damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Ima do this!!!!!!!!!! So jack3d so fing jack3d whoooooohoooooooooooo Gym here I come everyone better clear the benches cause ima rip it understand me!!!!!!!! Ima do this im tingly and i fing love it!!!!!!!!!! Ima get pumped I dont need a girl to bring this stallion down I got my friends here!!!!!! Anabolci MInds has been by my side and helped me because they truely care!!!!!!!!!!! Ima do it ima pump it out for ALL OF U!!!!!!!!!!!! I thank all of u everyone!!!!!!!!!! And god damnit USPLABS is the ****! U hear me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im loving it gonna gym be back laters......

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
I'm kinda confused on what to say here.

I think you may be manic depressive. Your moods seem to change quite irradically, though this may be short term because of the stress you are under.

I would avoid all stimulants, including caffeine. Maybe take excedrin for the headaches that come from caffeine withdrawal, but that's it. I think you need to cut down.

You seem to be taking way too many supplements. I'm glad you are going to the doctor. Please ask for a full panel of bloodwork to be done.

Also, anti-depressants aren't going to solve your problem. I've had a similar situation, and it lead to a DEEP depression, suicidal thoughts and masochistic behavior. The drugs didn't really help.

You need to hang out with friends, talk to them, continue to do things you like - like exercising, watching funny movies, etc.

You need to keep your mind in the present. In the moment. In this exact moment, just experience the things that are going on. The sound of your computer's fan whirring...the sound of your typing on the keyboard. The feel of the keys on your finger tips.

Realize that you are alive, breathing, and not in peril. You have experienced something painful, but that it is temporary.

Learn breathing exercises. Breathe in a 4 count through the nose, hold for 7, then breathe out through the mouth with your tongue resting and touching the back of your front teeth, with your mouth pursed. Continue to do this until you feel more calm.

Life...is constantly changing, never stopping. Trust me, you will get over this girl, in time. You may almost forget about her entirely, but when you do remember, it won't hurt. It will just be a memory.

Good luck to you brother.

Oh, and also - music is a great help. Just don't listen to things that will make you more depressed or angry, because music is very powerful.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I came home and here are the reults.................NEVER TAKE ANOTHER NO with jack3d omg I puked ta the end but guess what.....hypertrophy has been accomplished and I feel so sore. My doc is tomrow at 3 pm all wish me luck I will defitley give results and until then my mind is on the gym. Yes the pain inside hurts that she is gone and yes I know in matter of time it will be like a memory. I like trancemusic to share with many of u. I like techno and rock as my music I take to the gym. I like trance bc it puts me in a good state of mind. I never felt this hypertrophy in 10 months. I feel tight and chest and tris are blown. I am going to see a doc and I feel I will sleep good tonight man I tell ya i am tired good lord! I did it though like I said I was gonna do. my bench somehow increased 50lbs more this time thinking how I thought deep in my mind how cut and huge I wanna be. Jack3d help me blast through and plz everyone do be carefull it is not ur regular no-xplode its strong as it is! Usplabs got it right again than god for USP! My tris are so blown omg. But I ate my appetite is slowly comming back togther. I cant wait to start looking good for the summer and getting all the chics! Thats my mindset to help me move forward is to be bigger stronger faster than before. My opponent in the gym is myself. I compete against myself and tell myself one day at a time I will get there. And I will find at the end a woman that will really love me. I almost did cry at the gym doing flys. Bu I stoped and told myself im a man. I aint going to be fooled by this girl who left me. I want to move forward and I thank all of u all for ur help. Again only thing I do is the Fish Oil and jack3d I use the jack3d to plow through my workouts thats why and I did by golly I did. I need pat on the back for making at least this far in my commitment to fighting the depresion. And yeah I know working out is a great way to fight it and by golly im doing it. And going to get help from my doc.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Finnally came to the doc got me back on Wellbutrin and has me starting adderal. He may have me on cytomel bc I am going to do bloodwork tomorow to see if theres a problam with my T3. He said if so Cytomel will help against my depression.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
So im posting the results from my doc again Im getting bloodwork done I want to thank everyone for pitching in. Gonna get my meds shortly its too dayum hot lol. Also I would like to mention he also told me to get a book called A New Earth by Eckart Tolle and its suppose to be a book on seeing the world as well a better wrold lets put it that way. Going to BArnes and Nobles on the way to wallyworld to pick up my meds. Also he is putting me on Adderal and yes NO ECA WILL BE DONE. I did some reviews says it is an amphetamine so I will be extremely cautions for everything and taking in drastic measures I will have a log that will be done bc in 2 weeks I have another visit with him to dicsuss the bloodwork. If it is a T3 issue he said that may be also the case for my depression he will switch me to Cytomel which im sure some may heard of. But these are the results also got some packs of Ambien Cr to help sleep betetr and get a good nights sleep. Been going to the gym sore as hell lol and loving it never felt this sore in ages. And I wanna thank every single one of you out there who has reached out for my cry for help and you know its not bad for a man to sometimes reach out for help. And always no one will bring this Stallion down! And go team USPLABS! Time to be renewed and start feeling better. So all feedback is welcomed and a pat on the back for me to push it and hang in there this long. I mentioned and told my doc the truth about all supps and I told him I am stopping all suppps and doing what he recomends for me to do. Anyways I thank god for people who has helped me this far and stood tall and strong to help me get this far. Andonce again REP ME U HEAR ME I DESERVE THE REP THIS TIME! Go team USPlabs!

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
yo mr. stallion. you sound exactly like i did last september. i went through the exact same shi*. i was at the lowest point of my life over some chick. the 1st 7 days i litterally was a walking zombie. eating only enough to keep me alive. sleeping only an hour or two a night. my freaking guts were literally black inside. i was not myself at all. i couldn't hardly carry on a conversation, smile, anything. the best time of the day was when i laid my head down to TRY to sleep. cause then that miserable day was over. i would continously think crazy thoughts all the time. my mind raced so much that i honestly thought i was loosing my mind. i swear i couldn't go 1 minute out of the day without thinking about the shi*. i would ask god to please give me just 10 minutes for one day where my mind could rest. then after about week 2 i finally got my break. i was starting to eat again, i could sleep most of the night. but still it was on my freaking mind 24/7. i came to the conclusion that there is only 2 things that will help me. 1.....something totally big in life will happen (meeting mrs. right, winning lottory, etc.) or 2......time! time is the most realistic. it has been 6 months now, and yes i still think about the shi* everyday. i have tried numerous types of anti-depressants (which did nothing). so i have always been active in the gym. and on feb. 1st of this year i made it an oath to train my fu**ing guts out, eat extremely clean, and NEVER skip a day in the gym. i can say that so far this has helped me tremendously. i use all this rage and hate i have to push myself to my absolute limits. something BIG will have to happen out of this. other than that i dont have an answer for ya. your mind will improve in time. i know i didnt think it would 6 months ago. but believe me, on a scale of 1-10 i was a 12 on depression, rage, hate, and sadness. i was personally cheated on. and i can tell ya, there are alot of good men in prison over this shi*. good luck man. if i can help you in anyway let me know. cause this actually helps me!

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
also i forgot to mention. i dont take anti-depressants anymore. i rarely drink alcohol. and things are way way better now. not saying that things are peachy and perfect. but not nearly the same mindset as i was in the past. plus now that its getting nicer weather out, makes things much better also. winter was hell for me emotionally.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Jumpcannon sir thank you so much for your feedback. Yes I agree it is very very difficult and and I have scars on my left arm to prove it. And yes I cut myself out of rage and just pure insanity. I was help back from the gym from my gf at the time. She said eatting clean was stupid,creatine is junk,protein shakes are worthless! I looked at her and well went on my buiessnes.I am and have been hitting the gym harder than ever. Think of all the bullshizzle and using that explosive force to get 300 lbs off my chest. And telling myself I will be more better,stronger,andfaster than she would ever imagine. Without the help of my fellow friends here on Am I dunno how hard it would been on me. But they helped a lot like urself who gives me hope and knows that the one person who has made a big impact are Searl12 Tim Murry, Baby Wifey, Ozz (tom) Krt (madds) and the one hwo says WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES ANOTHER DOOR OPENS. This is the open door the door says its my time to shine. And with ppl like you mr jumpcannon we all help make this a better place to be in. And like Searl says we all in this togther! I got my meds I pick up tomorow and a bloodwork to be done to check my T3. Until then stay hungary everyone and thank you all for everyhing and Andrew from Nutraplannet than you and all here at AM. Most appreciated indeed and I thank god for people like you who are able to lend a helping hand.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
And mr ijustman thank you too cant leave u out. Oh and for the record Trish Stratus is hott and you know it!

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
**** that dont work lets try this again.lol

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st1MtACShCA&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
yea that trish chick is hot. i would eat cereal out of her a**hole. yummy!!!!!!! just kidding. well actually no i am not kidding!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea that trish chick is hot. i would eat cereal out of her a**hole. yummy!!!!!!! just kidding. well actually no i am not kidding!
fckn classic man, glad your doing better both of you, sry all three of us. But I gotta rep you for that man hilarious

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
Hey again Stallion.

I still don't think the a-d's are gonna help (anti-depressants.) You can't solve the problem with drugs my man! I assure you, I've tried.

I'm actually a recovering heroin addict, I've been sober since Sept. 21, 2007. Everyday I get stronger, in who I am, in who I want to be. I still think about heroin, but I don't want it anymore. It only hurt me and took me down the path of self-destruction.

Girls can be the same as heroin my friend. Really...they are almost exactly the same feeling in my mind. It's an addiction either way. And if you don't have heroin, you feel the same as when the girl goes away. Sick, can't eat, can't sleep, depressed, suicidal, crazy, racing thoughts.

I used the drugs to get over a girl actually...well she was part of it, but I really just hated life in general.

My real honest opinion is:
If you have good, caring friends - you need to talk to them. you need to cry, you need to yell, you need to FEEL the FEELINGS, not numb them out with drugs. Then, once you have said all there is to be said, move on with your life. Remember who you are, follow the path you want to follow. When you are feeling sad, TELL YOUR FRIENDS. And then, do something fun! Repeat, repeat, repeat. Until you realize, you never needed her, and you actually always wanted something better.

Then believe...in your heart and mind, that if you continue to work on yourself, you will get what you want. And just continue working...and one day you won't even know what happened but you'll be happy again, and look back as a stronger person knowing...YES, I got through this!

On a side note...I WOULD NOT TAKE ADDERALL! Unless you are in serious need of it, (e.g. SERIOUS ADHD.) Adderall is prescription amphetamines. Amphetamines are DANGEROUS. They make you go crazy man! Literally, I'm in a rehab with a lot of drug addicts and bro, you want nothing to do with stimulants like amphetamines. They do irreversible brain damage (on the dopamine neurons) and a stimulant like that is not going to help you in the gym!

Please before you take adderall, look up it's side effects. I am really adament about this, please do not take this ****. It is terrible for you.

I hope you understand everything I'm telling you, I believe it could save you from a lot of pain.

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
Oh, and objectifying women won't make you feel better man. Only worse. TRUST ME.

I have had my bouts with porn addiction as well. Let me tell you...life is better without porn. I see women...as PEOPLE! Figure that right...

Even the ones who want to be slutty...they have feelings just like I do. And they may be confused on what they want in life. Just like I was, just like we all are/were.

Everyone...big/small/fat/skinny/ugly/handsome/beautiful/annoying/kind is a person who wants the same thing. Happiness.
Don't judge, because my friend - NO ONE IS PERFECT. Some of our insides are more beautiful than other, and some of our outsides are too. We are all made different.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, and objectifying women won't make you feel better man. Only worse. TRUST ME.

I have had my bouts with porn addiction as well. Let me tell you...life is better without porn. I see women...as PEOPLE! Figure that right...

Even the ones who want to be slutty...they have feelings just like I do. And they may be confused on what they want in life. Just like I was, just like we all are/were.

Everyone...big/small/fat/skinny/ugly/handsome/beautiful/annoying/kind is a person who wants the same thing. Happiness.
Don't judge, because my friend - NO ONE IS PERFECT. Some of our insides are more beautiful than other, and some of our outsides are too. We are all made different.
very good post man, congrats on being sober as well. And ya porno all be it kool sometimes, ruins relationships you cant just have " normal sex" its gotta be hardcore or it isnt good enough, I had that problem too, id rock my ex like she was a porno whore, and shed ask me where I learned to fuk like that?
I wouldn never tell her the truth though, what do I say, I fuc you like they fuk girls on ASS TRAFFIC.com? well of course not, so I feel you on that 1.

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
very good post man, congrats on being sober as well. And ya porno all be it kool sometimes, ruins relationships you cant just have " normal sex" its gotta be hardcore or it isnt good enough, I had that problem too, id rock my ex like she was a porno whore, and shed ask me where I learned to fuk like that?
I wouldn never tell her the truth though, what do I say, I fuc you like they fuk girls on ASS TRAFFIC.com? well of course not, so I feel you on that 1.
LOL, asstraffic.com...of course that's a real site too I'm sure...haha

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya it links to Ass traffic, all Internal (lol) nd a bunch of other perverted sites.

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
just do what i did. buy a blow up doll and beat the hell out of it everyday. but make sure you got some tube patching on hand. cause your gonna leave some holes!

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
**Then believe...in your heart and mind, that if you continue to work on yourself, you will get what you want. And just continue working...and one day you won't even know what happened but you'll be happy again, and look back as a stronger person knowing...YES, I got through this!**

Damn right I got this and ima beat this depression to a phucking pulp with the help of all of your support, hitting the gym, (and sorry to say but I did wellbutrin before and it did help) but as far as adderal I will be very cautious my doc suspects adhd and I got bloodwork done today and yup Ima stuff more than just Lucky Charms in Trish Strauts bc take it from me im a make sure that shizznitz comes out magically delicious! So far im hanging in there as much as possible. Im listening to music smiling slowly but its comming to see myself shine. Its my turn and aint no PUTA gonna step im my way.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
we will all take turns. Then at the end will shove a champagne bottle up her........ I mean have a wonderfull phucking day everyone! lol

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Ass traffic hahaha Bangbus ummmmmm jennahaze.com lemme see................ Mia Bangg, Lauren phoeneix, Ashley Blue,Nikita Denise,Brianna Banks,Jenna Jameson nah my mind aint in the gutter = D

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Ass traffic time! Enjoy everyone my pressent to all of you!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I wish I had seen this earlier. You can shoot me an email at [email protected] If you have an xbox 360, my gamertag is CxC Preacher, I may be only 22 but I have learned to tackle suicidal depression using my own mind. I will not allow my happiness to be defendant upon anything other than Jesus.

If you want to txt my + is 614-596-5455, I am in Ohio, where are you?

I have gotten bored of listing my issues, because its quite a long list(like being 35K in debt at 22 thanks to 4 years of hell, being jobless on top of that, watching the love of my life marry another man, etc.) And really have just found ways to combat it all. I am that guy who gets 2am and 4am phone calls so nothing really bothers me.

Try some Phenibut if you want a mood booster.

Hit me up. You can call as long as its like after 9pm. My cell is also my biz phone, since I just started being a roofer.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
actually she looks kind of loose and used up, id still hit it though

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
lol We all use her like a door knob! Whooohooooooo!

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Well I got my meds adderal, Wellbutrinand well I looked up so much info and all and they both have effects on weight loss so thats a great thing. I am looking forward to it and just getting my diet even cleaner than it is now. But again my doc prescribed them to me and its suppose to help synergesitcally wilth one another. Since adderal makes you more alert and wellbutrin makes mea lil drowsny theres no perfect match!. Adderal is great and its like an eca all on its own wow this stuff is really kicking my ass holy shizznitz! Woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah Trish strauts is so phucking hot damnit I just wanna eat her up like a half piece chicken 3 side dinner from Boston Market Oh yeah!

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
lol chicken restaraunt. I am back from gym. Taking whey. Cooking dinner feeling good