LT - F= 27.5 UF= 26.5
RT - F= 27.25 UF= 26.25
LC - F= 17 UF= 16.5
RC - F= 17 UF= 16.5

w=37
231.5LBS
BF= 9.3%

Round 2 EXCELL - Day 13

Not a bad week this week - things went perfect - next week I will have a higher GI carb with my cheat meal - maybe a potatoe or something.

Overall the pumps and energy are back 100% - I feel like I am starting to gain a little more strength - the only downfall is I just used up 1 Kilo of EXCELL in 12 days - WOW!!! I am out now, waiting on my next batch. This stuff is very addicting.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Holy crap have I been busy - I am off right now - 2 days so far - ran out - I'll have updated stats soon

8.5% bf right now

Stayed steady for 2 weeks - memorial day I indulged in a few bbq's and some smores/cheesecke/ice cream - bad bad boy I know but man was it good. good little weekend break

so far though the EXCELL is still keeping things consistent - no more huge pumps or high energy but I feel "normal" as opposed to run down and slugish like dieting makes you so that is fine.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Been off EXCELL for 3+ weeks. Results from Dieting are still going great - even with me falling off the wagon a few times. With the Loss of the EXCELL, DOMS is much more present along with my energy loss. I need More EXCELL !!!!

Current Stats - Week 14 of Dieting
LB - F= 18 UF= 16.25
RB - F= 18 UF= 16.25
C - F= 45 UF= 43.25
LT - F= 27.5 UF= 26.5
RT - F= 27.25 UF= 26.25
LC - F= 17 UF= 16.5
RC - F= 17 UF= 16.5

w=36
230.5LBS
BF= 7.5%

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff PFUNK. Maybe you can hop back on seeing as you are now the official tester?
So for 79.95$ for 2 kilos... 6 servings a day that works out to 2kg lasting about 27 days (3$ a day)?
Is that about right?
cc

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Yes I plan to soon - I think more is on the way and yes your math is correct - it lasted 27 days - really that's less than what one of those fancy workout frinks cost at my gym - $3.50 is usually what you are paying for nothing special - With EXCELL you get the results.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Yes I plan to soon - I think more is on the way and yes your math is correct - it lasted 27 days - really that's less than what one of those fancy workout frinks cost at my gym - $3.50 is usually what you are paying for nothing special - With EXCELL you get the results.
What was your dosing like on off days?
Any future bulking plans with this product in the future?
cc

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
off days I would use 5 servings a day - my off days where days I did cardio only - 1 serving during morning - 4 throughout the day.

Bulking I can't wait to try and see how much this will help - I am gogint o try to see if I can dose this all year - mega dosing - every other month I think will be my schedule but I havent' planned that far ahead, still trying to get to 5%.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
off days I would use 5 servings a day - my off days where days I did cardio only - 1 serving during morning - 4 throughout the day.

Bulking I can't wait to try and see how much this will help - I am gogint o try to see if I can dose this all year - mega dosing - every other month I think will be my schedule but I havent' planned that far ahead, still trying to get to 5%.
Thanks bro. I think I might roll with 6 on workout days, 3 during day, 3 during workout, and only 3 servings on non-workout/cardio only days... That stretches the 2kg out over a month to 35 days.
cc

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Nice !! you should have great results. Good luck and report back let us know your results.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
OFF Excell for 1 month so far - The differenced noticed are....

Lower energy, super DOMS from leg day mostly - but def. a lot more sore all around overall. Strentgh is still fine but....last reps and recovery time between sets is very low - ATP is not being replenished as quickly. Grumpier all around as well. Ohh and drinking regular water is boooring.