EvoMuse CardioTryx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
With each of Matt's products, you know you are receiving an innovative, researched-backed product.

CardioTryx will not deviate from that mold. I can't wait for it to hit the shelves.
Totally!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone wanna make a running list of the ingredients? Come on...play with me

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rhodiola Rosea ? Nitrates ?
I meant the ingredients I have already revealed....trying to be slick with my ingredient reveal so that the formula is 100% apparent a few days before release, but i got a lot going on and have not been the most organized here lately.

But since you mentioned something...Rhodiola "ROSEA"? Nope.

burpees

Banned
Awards
I meant the ingredients I have already revealed....trying to be slick with my ingredient reveal so that the formula is 100% apparent a few days before release, but i got a lot going on and have not been the most organized here lately.

But since you mentioned something...Rhodiola "ROSEA"? Nope.
Rhodiola (50% Saponins) lol

most anxious about this product release more than anything, im a amateur boxer so I hope this is the product I been looking for

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, you talked me into it....

Chin J Integr Med. 2009 Jun;15(3):177-83. doi: 10.1007/s11655-009-0177-x. Epub 2009 Jul 2.
[h=1]Dietary supplement with a combination of Rhodiola crenulata and Ginkgo biloba enhances the endurance performance in healthy volunteers.[/h]Zhang ZJ, Tong Y, Zou J, Chen PJ, Yu DH.
[h=3]Source[/h]School of Chinese Medicine, the University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China.

[h=3]Abstract[/h][h=4]OBJECTIVE:[/h]To determine whether the ingestion of a herbal supplement called Rhodiola-Gingko Capsule (RGC) would enhance the endurance performance of healthy volunteers and change relevant hormones in a favorable manner.
[h=4]METHODS:[/h]Seventy healthy male volunteers (age ranges from 18 to 22 years old) were randomly assigned to RGC group (35 cases, each capsule containing 270 mg herbal extracts, 4 capsules per day) or placebo group (35 cases, equivalent placebo preparation) for 7 weeks using computer produced digital random method. The endurance performance, serum testosterone and cortisol levels were measured at the baseline and the endpoint.
[h=4]RESULTS:[/h]Sixty-seven subjects (34 in the RGC group and 33 in the placebo group) completed a 7-week treatment. The RGC group displayed a significantly greater baseline-to endpoint increase in maximal oxygen uptake (VO(2max)) than placebo group in both absolute (P=0.020) and relative values (P=0.023). At the endpoint, the serum cortisol level was unchanged in the RGC group compared with the baseline, but it was significantly elevated in the placebo group (P<0.05). The endpoint ratio of testosterone to cortisol, a surrogate for overtraining and fatigue in endurance exercises, was also indifferent compared with the baseline in the RGC group, but significantly decreased in the placebo group (P<0.05).
[h=4]CONCLUSION:[/h]The combined herbal supplement of Rhodiola and Gingko could improve the endurance performance by increasing oxygen consumption and protecting against fatigue.

PMID:19568709 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
J Ethnopharmacol. 2012 Aug 1;142(3):782-8. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2012.05.063. Epub 2012 Jun 7.
[h=1]Rhodiola crenulata root ameliorates derangements of glucose and lipid metabolism in a rat model of the metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.[/h]Wang J, Rong X, Li W, Yang Y, Yamahara J, Li Y.
[h=3]Source[/h]Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, Chongqing Medical University, China.

[h=3]Abstract[/h][h=4]ETHNOPHARMACOLOGICAL RELEVANCE:[/h]Rhodiola species are traditionally used as tonics and stimulants to treat asthenia, suggesting their possible regulatory effect on energy metabolism. Clinical trials have demonstrated their glucose-lowering effect in type 2 diabetes.
[h=4]AIM OF THE STUDY:[/h]To examine the effects of Rhodiola on glucose and lipid metabolism in the metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
[h=4]MATERIALS AND METHODS:[/h]Zucker diabetic fatty (ZDF) rats were treated with Rhodiola crenulata root (RCR) powder (100 and 500 mg/kg, by gavage, once daily for 4 weeks). In addition, the effects of RCR on sucrose-induced acute hyperglycemia in mice and olive oil-induced hypertriglyceridemia in rats were also examined. Biochemical variables were determined enzymatically or by ELISA.
[h=4]RESULTS:[/h]In ZDF rats, RCR treatment decreased the increased plasma insulin and triglyceride concentrations at baseline, the index of the homeostasis model assessment of insulin resistance (HOMA-IR) and excessive hepatic triglyceride accumulation. This treatment also inhibited abnormal increases in plasma glucose and insulin concentrations during oral glucose tolerance test. Furthermore, RCR reversed the increased adipose insulin resistance index, and accelerated the decline of plasma concentrations of non-esterified fatty acids after exogenous glucose stimulation. However, RCR minimally affected sucrose-induced acute hyperglycemia in mice and olive oil-induced acute hypertriglyceridemia in rats.
[h=4]CONCLUSIONS:[/h]The present results demonstrate that RCR treatment improves metabolic derangements in animal model of the metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes. Our findings may provide new pharmacological basis of therapeutics for the adaptogenic plants to treat metabolic derangements-associated disorders, such as asthenia.
Copyright © 2012 Elsevier Ireland Ltd. All rights reserved.

PMID:22683493 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eur J Pharmacol. 2012 Mar 15;679(1-3):34-9. doi: 10.1016/j.ejphar.2012.01.027. Epub 2012 Jan 31.
[h=1]Salidroside stimulates the accumulation of HIF-1α protein resulted in the induction of EPO expression: a signaling via blocking the degradation pathway in kidney and liver cells.[/h]Zheng KY, Zhang ZX, Guo AJ, Bi CW, Zhu KY, Xu SL, Zhan JY, Lau DT, Dong TT, Choi RC, Tsim KW.
[h=3]Source[/h]Division of Life Science and Center for Chinese Medicine, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Clear Water Bay Road, Hong Kong, China.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Rhodiolae Crenulatae Radix et Rhizoma (Rhodiola), the root and rhizome of Rhodiola crenulata (Hook. f. et Thoms.) H. Ohba, has been used as a traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to increase the body resistance to mountain sickness in preventing hypoxia; however, the functional ingredient responsible for this adaptogenic effect has not been revealed. Here, we have identified salidroside, a glycoside predominantly found in Rhodiola, is the chemical in providing such anti-hypoxia effect. Cultured human embryonic kidney fibroblast (HEK293T) and human hepatocellular carcinoma (HepG2) were used to reveal the mechanism of this hematopoietic function mediated by salidroside. The application of salidroside in cultures induced the expression of erythropoietin (EPO) mRNA from its transcription regulatory element hypoxia response element (HRE), located on EPO gene. The application of salidroside stimulated the accumulation of hypoxia-inducible factor-1α (HIF-1α) protein, but not HIF-2α protein: the salidroside-induced HIF-1α protein was via the reduction of HIF-1α degradation but not the mRNA induction. The increased HIF-1α could account for the activation of EPO gene. These results supported the notion that hematopoietic function of Rhodiola was triggered, at least partially, by salidroside.
Copyright © 2012 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.

PMID:22309741 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^Read that last one carefully...it's HUGE

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crap...I just realized I wasn't going to reveal the Crenulata just yet. This is also the key ingredient to the NSA product (Nerve Signal Amplifier), which will also be coming soon...

As a disabled veteran with a serious lower back injury, leading to sciatic-related lower extremity weakness, you can imagine why I am pushing this product so hard.

Neuroreport. 2013 Mar 27;24(5):217-23. doi: 10.1097/WNR.0b013e32835eb867.
[h=1]Salidroside promotes peripheral nerve regeneration following crush injury to the sciatic nerve in rats.[/h]Sheng QS, Wang ZJ, Zhang J, Zhang YG.
[h=3]Source[/h]Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fuzhou General Hospital, Fuzhou, China.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Salidroside (SDS), a phenylpropanoid glycoside isolated from Rhodiola rosea L., has been reported to be neuroprotective in vitro, which raises the possibility of using SDS as a neuroprotective agent after nerve injuries. In the present study, the possibly beneficial effect of SDS on promoting nerve regeneration after sciatic nerve crush injury in rats was investigated. Rats with sciatic nerve crush injury were administered intraperitoneally daily with 5 or 10 mg/kg body weight of SDS for 4 weeks. Rats that received mecobalamin or saline were considered as a positive or a negative control, respectively. Morphometric analysis of regenerated nerves and Fluoro-Gold retrograde tracing was used to evaluate axonal regeneration, whereas walking track analysis, electrophysiological assessment, and histological appearance of target muscles were carried out to evaluate the recovery of motor function. The results showed that SDS achieved functionally successful nerve regeneration in the rat sciatic nerve crush injury model, indicating that SDS holds potential as a neuroprotective agent for peripheral nerve therapies.

PMID:23358450 [PubMed - in process]

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see the write up on this and probably try it depending on where my body comp is. Slintensity pre bed and w the occasional high carb meal plus vanillean is awesome

xhrr

Awards
This still on pace for an end of June release? I think it would work very well before Crossfit workouts.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just waiting for the ingredients to arrive.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably not until stock is on the way.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Rhodiola crenulata will be in Cardiotryx and the NSA product? Ane any new word on production? This and Ab Ammo should be good stack

domore

Awards
Rhodiola crenulata will be in Cardiotryx and the NSA product? Ane any new word on production? This and Ab Ammo should be good stack
I believe this is the plan, but NSA is still in the works.

I can't wait to have AMMO, CardioTryx, and Sleephoria in my cabinet.

xhrr

Awards
Any rough estimate of an ETA for CardioTryx? I'm a highly impatient individual, so I apologize in advance.

domore

Awards
Any rough estimate of an ETA for CardioTryx? I'm a highly impatient individual, so I apologize in advance.
The extractions are in the process now. Matt said it shouldn't be more than four weeks.

xhrr

Awards
The extractions are in the process now. Matt said it shouldn't be more than four weeks.
4 weeks are you serious? I'm just playing sounds good man can't wait to get my hands on some I think it would be an awesome addition to my supplements considering I do Crossfit.

domore

Awards
4 weeks are you serious? I'm just playing sounds good man can't wait to get my hands on some I think it would be an awesome addition to my supplements considering I do Crossfit.
Right around the corner. I'm going to use it for my Oly training. It's going to be a good one!

xhrr

Awards
Right around the corner. I'm going to use it for my Oly training. It's going to be a good one!
Do you strictly OLY lift? We do a lot of OLY at my box and of course a workout of the day afterward.

domore

Awards
Do you strictly OLY lift? We do a lot of OLY at my box and of course a workout of the day afterward.
Yeah, I'm strictly an Oly lifter. I made the transition after my college ball days.

CardioTryx will be a perfect fit for crossfit.

fcbarca12

Awards
Will cardiotryx be out before the start of September??

Too stoked

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm strictly an Oly lifter. I made the transition after my college ball days.

CardioTryx will be a perfect fit for crossfit.
I am bummed, I am making my own.

just kidding....bring this on.....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We decided against the tagline "run the bad taste off" and capped it for you guys.

fcbarca12

Awards
Does it take longer to kick in if it's in pill form?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does it take longer to kick in if it's in pill form?
I may be speaking out of line, but I believe generally the cap results in a slower release because of the digestion process, but I doubt it is all that much (and timing could be done to make it a non-issue).

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fine, challenged accepted, I'll be opening the caps into water my first time.
If it's anything like cissus powder, it'll just float. Lol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ingredients in production....

[h=1]Methyl cinnamate inhibits adipocyte differentiation via activation of the CaMKK2-AMPK pathway in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes.[/h]Chen YY, Lee MH, Hsu CC, Wei CL, Tsai YC. [h=3]Source[/h] Institute of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC.

[h=3]Abstract[/h] Methyl cinnamate, an active component of Zanthoxylum armatum , is a widely used natural flavor compound with antimicrobial and tyrosinase inhibitor activities. However, the underlying bioactivity and molecular mechanisms of methyl cinnamate on adipocyte function and metabolism remain unclear. The aim of this study was to investigate the inhibitory effect of methyl cinnamate on adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes. Methyl cinnamate markedly suppressed triglyceride accumulation associated with down-regulation of adipogenic transcription factor expression, including sterol regulatory element binding protein-1 (SREBP-1), peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ (PPARγ), and CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein α (C/EBPα). Additionally, methyl cinnamate-inhibited PPARγ activity and adipocyte differentiation were partially reversed by the PPARγ agonist troglitazone. Furthermore, methyl cinnamate stimulated Ca(2+)/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase kinase 2 (CaMKK2) and phospho-AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) expression during adipogenesis. This study first revealed methyl cinnamate has antiadipogenic activity through mechanisms mediated, in part, by the CaMKK2-AMPK signaling pathway in 3T3-L1 cells.

PMID: 22273148 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Methyl cinnamate never reaches the bloodstream...however, it is metabolized to methanol and enters the blood as such: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/841581

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
metabolized to methanol and cinnamic acid.

Phone Sucks, I will post other studies. I wanted to wait to post the rest of the ingredient list until we were in production actual.
Ah ok. Sorry if i was pre-emptive. You make special products so they get special attention :D

Status
Not open for further replies.