Evista for PCT?

xDeity

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm brand new to all this and would like some help.

I'm an ex-athlete. Never been a gym guy but from the age of 6 to around 19 I was on multiple school and intercity sports teams.
I am 30yo and from 19 to 30 I have done no sports nor worked out. I have been doing light workouts for the last 3 weeks and have definitely seen the newbie gains. Mostly just more definition in my arms. I'm 6 foot and 225pounds. I am what you would call "slim fat".

I don't want to be massive. I just want to get some definition and cut the fat out. I am 100%dedicated to a new calorie deficit diet and do my workout every day.

My questions are:
If I take 20mg ostarine every day for 6 weeks, would Evista be good for PCT?
If not, what would be good, in what dose and for how long? Any other tips for a first timer trying to get his shkt together would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

I'm brand new to all this and would like some help.

I'm an ex-athlete. Never been a gym guy but from the age of 6 to around 19 I was on multiple school and intercity sports teams.
I am 30yo and from 19 to 30 I have done no sports nor worked out. I have been doing light workouts for the last 3 weeks and have definitely seen the newbie gains. Mostly just more definition in my arms. I'm 6 foot and 225pounds. I am what you would call "slim fat".

I don't want to be massive. I just want to get some definition and cut the fat out. I am 100%dedicated to a new calorie deficit diet and do my workout every day.

My questions are:
If I take 20mg ostarine every day for 6 weeks, would Evista be good for PCT?
If not, what would be good, in what dose and for how long? Any other tips for a first timer trying to get his shkt together would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
The best thing you can do is to continue reaping those "Newb" gains.
They'll probably continue to come for quite a while!

(y)👊

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Raloxifene is technically a SERM, so it would work for PCT, but someone else is going to have to tell you the dosages and what not because I'm not that familiar with it. It's a very new drug on the market, so I would guess it's pretty expensive. Why not just go with some tried and true Nolvadex or Clomid for PCT? You can buy some from the Peptides Section sponsors and it is relatively cheap.

For Nolvadex you just use 40mg ED for 2 weeks and then 20mg ED for another 2 weeks and you're done. After that, you need to get a blood panel workup to make sure everything is where it should be like your testosterone, estrogen, kidney health, liver health, cardiovascular health, etc.

There's a thread with some coupon codes for lab tests in this thread here:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. I would run the newb gains for a while since you’ve been inactive for so long-then consider making the jump. I have ralox but never ran it. Really just had as a gyno standby. I think dose was like 60/30/30/30 iirc. Also feel free to look into natty products or products that don’t require pct. perhaps dermacrine or true shred would be more up your alley at this point.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can make 'easy' newb gains at least a year. And like stated above Evista is not a good serm choice for pct. I think even something as weak as Osta is a waste at the situation you're in. Invest in the training and nutrition rather than ped's. When those aspects are pretty much dialed in and you have some time of quality training under your belt, you can start to think about adding ped's, if still feel the need. This is my opinion. You can look for some natty supps to give you a boost, plenty of them around and in this forum you can find a lot real life experience and reviews on them.

xDeity

Awards
You can make 'easy' newb gains at least a year. And like stated above Evista is not a good serm choice for pct. I think even something as weak as Osta is a waste at the situation you're in. Invest in the training and nutrition rather than ped's. When those aspects are pretty much dialed in and you have some time of quality training under your belt, you can start to think about adding ped's, if still feel the need. This is my opinion. You can look for some natty supps to give you a boost, plenty of them around and in this forum you can find a lot real life experience and reviews on them.
I mean I understand what you're saying buy I already ordered the stuff. I'm really not going to waste it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I mean I understand what you're saying buy I already ordered the stuff. I'm really not going to waste it.
It can be stored for a long time. Just sayin'.. If you anyhow decide to use it, I'd say it's best used on a calorie deficit to maintain muscle. Some kind of a test base would be good to run along with it. Allways have an AI on hand and get Tamoxifen or Clomiphene for pct. 6 weeks is a bit short run for it, but for a first run ok I guess.

xDeity

Awards
It can be stored for a long time. Just sayin'.. If you anyhow decide to use it, I'd say it's best used on a calorie deficit to maintain muscle. Some kind of a test base would be good to run along with it. Allways have an AI on hand and get Tamoxifen or Clomiphene for pct. 6 weeks is a bit short run for it, but for a first run ok I guess.
Should I go for 8 weeks?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you've been doing "light"workouts for 3 weeks after a decade off and you're ready to start messing with your hormones? And with arguably the worst version (ostarine) of the worst PEDs (sarms) and a terrible choice for a SERM?

Buddy, you need to take 3 steps back, do a lot more research, and listen to the advice of the guys on here. You will regret not doing so.

Based on your muscle memory from your youth and your massive gap in activity, you should be able to make SARM/ph-like gains naturally for quite a while. But by all means, give up those free newbie gains, shut yourself down and potentially do damage to your HPTA for what I guarantee will be a disappointing result. It's your life.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The best thing you can do is to continue reaping those "Newb" gains.
They'll probably continue to come for quite a while!

(y)👊
ohh what i wouldnt give up to understand the importance of those newb gains and not jump straight into the cycles back then

oh well

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So you've been doing "light"workouts for 3 weeks after a decade off and you're ready to start messing with your hormones? And with arguably the worst version (ostarine) of the worst PEDs (sarms) and a terrible choice for a SERM?

Buddy, you need to take 3 steps back, do a lot more research, and listen to the advice of the guys on here. You will regret not doing so.

Based on your muscle memory from your youth and your massive gap in activity, you should be able to make SARM/ph-like gains naturally for quite a while. But by all means, give up those free newbie gains, shut yourself down and potentially do damage to your HPTA for what I guarantee will be a disappointing result. It's your life.
^Wish I could Like this post twice.

3 weeks of workouts and he’s looking to play God over his endocrine system. SMH.

I had a favorite coworker who was very obese, ate like crap, he was a musician and lived a rock n roll lifestyle playing shoes every week and drinking after work most nights. He was really run down & had low test levels. Got on a big dose of TRT, felt way better, didn’t change any lifestyle things like diet or sleep. Still just as fat & unhealthy; he’s just happier now. The hormones couldn’t outweigh the diet.

Consider getting down to 190-195 naturally. The knowledge & discipline over diet you will need to make that 30lbs come off will only help you whatever you decide later on.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And Ralox is a useless SERM for PCT. It’s great for gyno prevention but not for increasing LH.