nolva or Evista (raloxifene) for p-plex pct

bualls23

Awards
just wanted some feedback on a possible future cycle of p-plex. i am just trying to get some feedback on what would be better for pct, nolva OR Evista (raloxifene). i have nolva in hand, and was planning to run at 30/20/10/10 for a low dose p-plex cycle( 20/30/30/30). my question is that i can get my hands on some evista, but is it worth it? i've read that it is more effective at treating progestin related gyno, not that i have it, but just in case, seeing as p-plex is a progestin. as well, would i need to taper the dose for evista? i've managed to find articles saying to dose at 60mg daily. as well would i run evista for 4 weeks as well? any feedback on evista would be hugely appreciated!

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
just wanted some feedback on a possible future cycle of p-plex. i am just trying to get some feedback on what would be better for pct, nolva OR Evista (raloxifene). i have nolva in hand, and was planning to run at 30/20/10/10 for a low dose p-plex cycle( 20/30/30/30). my question is that i can get my hands on some evista, but is it worth it? i've read that it is more effective at treating progestin related gyno, not that i have it, but just in case, seeing as p-plex is a progestin. as well, would i need to taper the dose for evista? i've managed to find articles saying to dose at 60mg daily. as well would i run evista for 4 weeks as well? any feedback on evista would be hugely appreciated!

Can't help you on the evista....maybe on the nolva.
I will also be running a p-plex cycle(30,40,40,40) in November.
I have never had any trouble with gyno, but I have heard that Nolva will work just fine. If I run it for the cycle it would be 20,20,10,10.

Good Luck...May some one else has info on evista:run:

bualls23

Awards
i'm thinking i'll stay with the nolva as well.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
i'm thinking i'll stay with the nolva as well.

I've contimplated going all OTC PCT for the P-Plex cycle ,but at the dosages I plan on running it, Nolva would probably be a good idea. In talking with Usf97j4x4(CEL rep), he seems to think a 6-bromo based PCT will work okay. I am not completely convinced of that, but they say that personal experience is the factor in determining results:think:

He did say that nolva is probably the best(if used)and to run it at 20,20,10,10

Good Luck