ERASE

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
if my wife gets another upgrade i will be looking at hope diamond!!! i gotta stop running test boosters-geez.
if my wife gets another upgrade she'll be having arthritics on that finger!

nah... you're doing good with running test boosters... thats what i need right now to motivate me pass those upgrade stories :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if my wife gets another upgrade she'll be having arthritics on that finger!

nah... you're doing good with running test boosters... thats what i need right now to motivate me pass those upgrade stories :)
erase/at-2/testatropin/magnum-if that don't motivate you-you need a mortician, lol.

anyone know if liz taylor wants to sell some jewelry-cheap!!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
erase/at-2/testatropin/magnum-if that don't motivate you-you need a mortician, lol.

anyone know if liz taylor wants to sell some jewelry-cheap!!!!
I'm sure she's got a few rocks she dont need... if you were in the bay area I can recommend a very good place down town SF, been there many times, dropped several large bills

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure she's got a few rocks she dont need... if you were in the bay area I can recommend a very good place down town SF, been there many times, dropped several large bills
lol-i feel your pain!!!

X2

T-MONEY

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A big birdy told me I have some on the way to my house :veryhappy: Will def hit up the rest for advice for my Erase usage.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
PM'ed him my addy, so hopefully I still get hooked up lol
lol, persistence buddy. As the great Jimmy Valvano said during his epic speech; '"Don't give up, don't ever give up"!