ERASE

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
has there been any full reviews or is it too early, how bout some logs, started yet?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
has there been any full reviews or is it too early, how bout some logs, started yet?
Contest winners had their stuff shipped earlier this week. All nutra orders shipped out Tuesday...so...we should see some logs popping up this weekend or early next week!

Gamer2be has given a full review though...with great success

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man it looks like I need to step into the supplement section more often :lol:

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
alpha t2 I no gets good reviews, and I tried it and crashed badly when it wore off. On the other hand I am sure Erase is a great product because its out of stock at Nutra as of yesterday. I just started my triazole testopro stack once I am finished that I will run some Erase. Afew companys have really come along way in the past year or so. I can't say Usplabs because I feel their supplements are a overpriced and a waste. Their is only about 5-6 really good supplement companys on the up and up.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:hmmm:

I want that beautiful package of 3 bottles of ModernBCAA and Jack3d so bad :boggled:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:( <--------sad face

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loled:newbie:

I won't get Erase for who knows how long because usps takes forever in Canada :eek5: and USP Labs said he would hook me up if I wanted and I got super exicted but havn't heard anything back yet and then I get strep throat and a fever of 102 AND I have to work at 5am:eek5:

Also to note I had to look at your picture of 2 bottles of Erase and a bottle of Alpha T-2 :eek5:

:006: lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I won't get Erase for who knows how long because usps takes forever in Canada :eek5: and USP Labs said he would hook me up if I wanted and I got super exicted but havn't heard anything back yet and then I get strep throat and a fever of 102 AND I have to work at 5am:eek5:

Also to note I had to look at your picture of 2 bottles of Erase and a bottle of Alpha T-2 :eek5:

:006: lol
What, did you bust a nut when you looked lol..
PM usp labs.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll hook you up if you want it....
But he said it!!! and I want it:D lol Not in my dreams look ^ lol

But I was told when he says hes gonna hook you up he will, I just get overly excited and these 2 days have felt like forever waiting for a response LOL

:eek5:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But he said it!!! and I want it:D lol Not in my dreams look ^ lol

But I was told when he says hes gonna hook you up he will, I just get overly excited and these 2 days have felt like forever waiting for a response LOL

:eek5:
jacob and i go at it over prop blends-but he is a man of his word!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jacob and i go at it over prop blends-but he is a man of his word!!!
His next big supplement should be called THE BIG T and have no prop blend lol

thebigt sounds like a pretty cool supplement name lol

T for test boost lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
His next big supplement should be called THE BIG T and have no prop blend lol

thebigt sounds like a pretty cool supplement name lol

T for test boost lol
telling him to name his next supp after me-that is nice bait. that should wake him up, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is erase most effective with food or on an empty?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It wont make a difference, but since it is a lipid molecule, with food would be slightly better, but probably insignificant
thanks, natty. 1 more q-should i take night time dose before or after sex, in other words will it enhance it or be more beneficial to take after?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well from what ive read id like to try this or triazole......either one with TCF-1 would be killer.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks, natty. 1 more q-should i take night time dose before or after sex, in other words will it enhance it or be more beneficial to take after?
It doesnt matter lol.. Before, after...

If it lowers prolactin even slightly, you might last longer lol..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't matter....but go with before for the mental affect "i am taking this before I have sex to possibly improve this session of sex" lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It doesnt matter lol.. Before, after...

If it lowers prolactin even slightly, you might last longer lol..
i hope not, the safed musli and mucuna in testatropin already have me lasting longer than my wife wants, lol. plus i am taking magnum!!!

guess i better just take it after....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i hope not, the safed musli and mucuna in testatropin already have me lasting longer than my wife wants, lol. plus i am taking magnum!!!

guess i better just take it after....
Ya, the HGHpro I was taking and the fact I use caber a while back made me last too long.. I was getting the girl off like 10 times before I could go once xD.. I seriously had to pour sweat to get off..:shocked:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't matter....but go with before for the mental affect "i am taking this before I have sex to possibly improve this session of sex" lol
hahaha-don't need the mental effect with the stack i am on, lol. i am already in for a trip to jewelry store-i just hope this doesn't lead to the car lot.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm all caught up on the prop blend vs. non prop blend, it boils down to a two sided argument, in one side companies want to protect their blend to maximize results plus recoup the cost of researched that went in to making their product.

On the other side you have the consumers who wants to know as much as they can about what they're putting in their body and by how much, I think that at the end of the day PES is trying to satisfy the consumer by putting out effect supps plus detailing whats in them.

Having said that looks like NP got a their second shipment b/c Erase is no longer out of stock!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya, the HGHpro I was taking and the fact I use caber a while back made me last too long.. I was getting the girl off like 10 times before I could go once xD.. I seriously had to pour sweat to get off..:shocked:
yeah-that plus i am on at-2, lol. sweat city!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm all caught up on the prop blend vs. non prop blend, it boils down to a two sided argument, in one side companies want to protect their blend to maximize results plus recoup the cost of researched that went in to making their product.

On the other side you have the consumers who wants to know as much as they can about what they're putting in their body and by how much, I think that at the end of the day PES is trying to satisfy the consumer by putting out effect supps plus detailing whats in them.

Having said that looks like NP got a their second shipment b/c Erase is no longer out of stock!
go pes-

with that said it's sunday night, so it's goof off night, lol.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Every time I hear that "Honey lets upgrade my ring" story I all the sudden get this really bad selective hearing.... I have no idea where it's coming from :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Every time I hear that "Honey lets upgrade my ring" story I all the sudden get this really bad selective hearing.... I have no idea where it's coming from :)
if my wife gets another upgrade i will be looking at hope diamond!!! i gotta stop running test boosters-geez.