Erase/Shift/LG Science Trifecta Stack ???

mscleaddictin

Just a quick question...I was reading that Erase is good to utilize during cycle to keep Cortisol and Estrogen down and increase effectiveness of testosterone. I am planning on a 6 week cycle of Trifecta Stack/LG Science to retain muscle and cut fat, and just want to keep estrogen conversion at bay...am going to utilize Shift as well with OxyElite/Rezolution...any thoughts? PCT will be Formadrol Extreme w/T-911 like I have in the past...is that too much AI's?? Just really interested in Erase keeping Cortisol down due to my life is a bit stressful and I know stress alone will increase it, let alone training and cutting. Would like to get some insight...thanks!!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From personal experience, as well as anecdotal reports, i believe Erase definitely has quality cortisol control. I'm not aware of the amounts of the AIs in LGs products because theyre hidden within a proprietary blend, but i dont think adding some Erase would pose any problem.

Just start off at 2 caps/day and if you begin to notice any side effects from low estrogen (sore joints, etc) then bump your dose down. In my opinion, you should be fine at running all 3/day, but methyl-1d does contain AIs, and the ingredients in masterdrol are estrogen antagonizing on their own.

mscleaddictin

From personal experience, as well as anecdotal reports, i believe Erase definitely has quality cortisol control. I'm not aware of the amounts of the AIs in LGs products because theyre hidden within a proprietary blend, but i dont think adding some Erase would pose any problem.

Just start off at 2 caps/day and if you begin to notice any side effects from low estrogen (sore joints, etc) then bump your dose down. In my opinion, you should be fine at running all 3/day, but methyl-1d does contain AIs, and the ingredients in masterdrol are estrogen antagonizing on their own.
Thanks Kev, I will look into the AIs in M1D and MMV3, I will give Erase a run during at your recommendation and see how I feel. From what I have researched, Erase is said to control Cortisol and increase effectiveness of testosterone/boosters so looks to me to be a win/win! I have a tendancy to hold water and get the puffy look so maybe this will help reduce that. Thanks again!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Kev, I will look into the AIs in M1D and MMV3, I will give Erase a run during at your recommendation and see how I feel. From what I have researched, Erase is said to control Cortisol and increase effectiveness of testosterone/boosters so looks to me to be a win/win! I have a tendancy to hold water and get the puffy look so maybe this will help reduce that. Thanks again!
No problem, man!

The AI in M1D if im not mistaken is ATD, which, in my opinion, is garbage. I believe it was found in studies to be an anti-androgen, which isn't so good. The dose, however, I'm not sure of, because its hidden behind that prop. blend. I'm assuming its a small dose, because the main compound in M1D is just DHEA.

MMV3's main compound is Androsterone, a 2 step precursor to DHT. DHT is an anti-estrogen on several different levels, mainly via inhibiting aromatase and competitively antagonizing the estrogen receptor.

Erase's usefulness at increasing the effectiveness of other T-boosters is mainly when used in conjunction with one that works in a different way, like DAA.

Since you said cortisol control is the main thing youre after, and since you feel youre an individual with higher estrogen levels, I would dose Erase 2caps/in the AM on non training days when cortisol is at its highest, and on training days 1AM/1 Post workout.

Overall, i would definitely consider Erase a win/win compound in regards to cortisol and estrogen.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
No problem, man!

The AI in M1D if im not mistaken is ATD, which, in my opinion, is garbage. I believe it was found in studies to be an anti-androgen, which isn't so good. The dose, however, I'm not sure of, because its hidden behind that prop. blend. I'm assuming its a small dose, because the main compound in M1D is just DHEA.

MMV3's main compound is Androsterone, a 2 step precursor to DHT. DHT is an anti-estrogen on several different levels, mainly via inhibiting aromatase and competitively antagonizing the estrogen receptor.

Erase's usefulness at increasing the effectiveness of other T-boosters is mainly when used in conjunction with one that works in a different way, like DAA.

Since you said cortisol control is the main thing youre after, and since you feel youre an individual with higher estrogen levels, I would dose Erase 2caps/in the AM on non training days when cortisol is at its highest, and on training days 1AM/1 Post workout.

Overall, i would definitely consider Erase a win/win compound in regards to cortisol and estrogen.

:goodpost:

Agree with above post, I'll just add that if you're very concerned about your estrogen then you might want to start at 1/1/1 caps then reduce as you feel its effects take place

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Agreed

mscleaddictin

:goodpost:

Agree with above post, I'll just add that if you're very concerned about your estrogen then you might want to start at 1/1/1 caps then reduce as you feel its effects take place
So just ED, or just on non-training days? Both estrogen and cortisol are my concerns, I am 40 years old and the last time I had my blood work done a little over 8 months ago my test levels were at 239, well below 300...sucks! Looking into testosterone therapy here soon if I can't find a legit supplement that can assist in my problem. I ran the M1D and MMv3 Trifecta stack a few months ago and while on it I felt phenominal, so that is why I am giving it another run...but wwanted to know if incorporating Erase into the mix would be beneficial for keeping cortisol and estrogen at bay. Thanks for your input, I have been surfing around this site for months now and just feel myself going in circles, see one product and it has good reviews, then see another and another...been in the iron game for years, tried all kinds of supplements, wasted hard earned money on stuff, almost thinking to just move over to the dark side to supplements that are effective, but am a family man with a lot to lose...so been trying to do the right thing.

Thanks again...ordered my Superman Stack to incorporate in my cycle...looking forward to feeling good again!

Delta, I see you are a Bay Area Iron Brother and at my age, have you experienced any low test levels as of yet?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So just ED, or just on non-training days? Both estrogen and cortisol are my concerns, I am 40 years old and the last time I had my blood work done a little over 8 months ago my test levels were at 239, well below 300...sucks! Looking into testosterone therapy here soon if I can't find a legit supplement that can assist in my problem. I ran the M1D and MMv3 Trifecta stack a few months ago and while on it I felt phenominal, so that is why I am giving it another run...but wwanted to know if incorporating Erase into the mix would be beneficial for keeping cortisol and estrogen at bay. Thanks for your input, I have been surfing around this site for months now and just feel myself going in circles, see one product and it has good reviews, then see another and another...been in the iron game for years, tried all kinds of supplements, wasted hard earned money on stuff, almost thinking to just move over to the dark side to supplements that are effective, but am a family man with a lot to lose...so been trying to do the right thing.

Thanks again...ordered my Superman Stack to incorporate in my cycle...looking forward to feeling good again!

Delta, I see you are a Bay Area Iron Brother and at my age, have you experienced any low test levels as of yet?
I would dose ED, although in my opinion nothing is really going to do as much for you as TRT.

Its not exactly the "dark side" if your doctor prescribes it to you.