Unanswered Shift + Erasepro+

2manyleaks

Awards
Hello so i am trying to cut and this is my stack (i am at 5th week, and i am planning to do 8 weeks overall)
After wakeup
Green tea
200mg caffeine

30min before first meal (12, i am doing IF)
Shift 2 caps
alcar 1,5gr
tyrosine 500mg
probiotic
300mg ashwagandha

30 min before second meal (15.30)
1,5gr alcar
500mg tyrosin
probiotic

pre workout
ghost pump (now i will start prolific from pes)
beta alanine 2.250gr
1,5gr alcar
500mg tyrosina
500mg jarrow rhadiola rosea

post wo
beta alanine 2.250gr
5gr creatine

pre sleep
300mg ashawaganda

Now i would like to do add 4 weeks of erase pro+ to finish my cut (i will do other 3 of shift alcar tyrosine)
Could be a good idea? thanks

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shouldn’t be any issue to add it in with what you are doing if things are going well.

Erase Pro+ has KSM66 so you could drop the ashwagandha while using it.

Prolific has Rhodiola as well so you could drop the Jarrow Rhodiola pre-workout too.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would just pick up some SNS Lean Edge and SNS Inhibit E. Far superior products when it comes to how much you’re getting for your momey. You’ll have much better results using SNS stuff

2manyleaks

Awards
Better results = more sides no?

Yes i am planning to remove the ashwagandha cause its alredy on erase

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shouldn’t be any issue to add it in with what you are doing if things are going well.

Erase Pro+ has KSM66 so you could drop the ashwagandha while using it.

Prolific has Rhodiola as well so you could drop the Jarrow Rhodiola pre-workout too.
Agreed with these statements. Once you add it in you can aways monitor, see how you react, and if negative effects then remove it.

2manyleaks

Awards
thanks, the other things (alcar, tyrosine etc) are corrects? i can do better with natural product? :p

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thanks, the other things (alcar, tyrosine etc) are corrects? i can do better with natural product? :p
I mean if they seem to be working for you then I wouldn’t change.

I personally don’t do that much ALCAR per day and I usually do some upon waking and then later, but if it’s helping you they way you are dosing it stick with it.

2manyleaks

Awards
I mean if they seem to be working for you then I wouldn’t change.

I personally don’t do that much ALCAR per day and I usually do some upon waking and then later, but if it’s helping you they way you are dosing it stick with it.
I personally think that Alacar is not doing much. Just deficit + shift doing the big. I am 172cm for 70 kilos now (started at 72.6). I did 40 days of cut at 1700 calories for 10 days, and 1600 for other 30. Training 5-6 time a week and trying to do 10000 feet everyday. So as you can see with my number and my deficit i still think i am losing weight slow. Anywya i am "testing" things and learning. So I would like to know how you will take other things (in this case Alcar). Thanks!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I personally think that Alacar is not doing much. Just deficit + shift doing the big. I am 172cm for 70 kilos now (started at 72.6). I did 40 days of cut at 1700 calories for 10 days, and 1600 for other 30. Training 5-6 time a week and trying to do 10000 feet everyday. So as you can see with my number and my deficit i still think i am losing weight slow. Anywya i am "testing" things and learning. So I would like to know how you will take other things (in this case Alcar). Thanks!
I don’t use ALCAR for any sort of fat loss purposes but for the nootropic/mind helping benefits.

1g with other nootropics and light stims twice a day is my usual go to (typically upon waking and then midday/preworkout).

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A l c a r is going to help with insulin resistance and that is going to help with weight loss goals. If you pair it with something like karbolyn it is like a poor man's metformin sort of