Epistane - Which is a solid brand?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
On a similar topic...... I know Epi is methlayted and it seems generally accepted that taking it with food is just fine. However, if someone were intereted in getting the most out of the compound would there be an advantage to taking it on an empty stomach with some grapefruit juice?

swolequest

Awards
Olympus Labs EP15TANE is good to go and it's the most affordable Epi clone out there. 120x15mg per bottle (equals to 2 bottles of other clones) for less than 49 bucks. And 10% off for first time customers at nutri-verse.com

RPN Havoc
Celtic Epi
LGI Epi

Those are good to go too. Compare prices and pick the cheapest one mg/mg. You'll probably end up buying one bottle of Olympus Labs EP15TANE - it's enough for full 6 weeker.
^^This^^

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
On a similar topic...... I know Epi is methlayted and it seems generally accepted that taking it with food is just fine. However, if someone were intereted in getting the most out of the compound would there be an advantage to taking it on an empty stomach with some grapefruit juice?
I always take it on empty. I've tried with food but with methyl steroids I haven't noticed food makes it better. And I think I get better results taking it on empty

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not Tr3st? That's the only one I need ?
I don't know. It's Nutriverse's sale, not ours.

You can still get 10% off discount code for them if you are a first time customer and that can be used to TR3ST too! :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know. It's Nutriverse's sale, not ours.

You can still get 10% off discount code for them if you are a first time customer and that can be used to TR3ST too! :)
Sweet sweet nutriverse.....:)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Who has used Olympus Labs Ep15ane (who is not a rep) and what you think of it? (No reps please)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At the cheapest prices aswell
Lgi is great....but cheapest? Not too expensive for sure, but we from Olympus labs have a damn sweet price, probably as cheap or cheaper.

Again, can't go wrong with Lgi, iron flex or Olympus labs;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really liked Ironflex's epi. Brawn was good stuff.

LGI is the cheapest/bottle, but Olympus is cheaper/mg - their bottles give you more for your money, & let's be honest - who buys a single bottle of 60 caps of epi usually? No one, because it's not enough.

Ironflex is a tad more expensive than LGI, but they have specials on them sometimes when Ironflex runs promos that make them even cheaper, & they have actual customer service (good luck getting ahold of a human being that works for LGI). So if you have a problem like a broken seal, etc, you're not just boned. I like LGI, I've used them, but the lack of any way to really contact them has always left me kind of leery.

We sell all 3 at Orbit Nutrition, so you know even tho I'm a rep my opinion isn't biased here - I'd recommend all 3 brands, personally, as I'd use them all myself.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. Have you used Olympus labs clone?
You should also take a look at the reviews on nutri-verse. They use the same system amazon does with their verified amazon buyer function when you are reading reviews. Iv'e seen several websites, not naming any that will leave like a million reviews on certain brands / etc but they're most probably 90% fake written by the people who own that website.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. Have you used Olympus labs clone?
OL is also currently one of the only PH brands who is releasing 3rd party testing batch by batch for EVERY product. You will see a number of new test results being posted for new batches in the up coming weeks and then continue on from there.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Lgi is great....but cheapest? Not too expensive for sure, but we from Olympus labs have a damn sweet price, probably as cheap or cheaper.

Again, can't go wrong with Lgi, iron flex or Olympus labs;)
For some compounds they're by far the cheapest. That's true Olympus does have some compounds that are as cheap as lgi. And you guys have been getting great reviews aswell. Both seem like solid companys

Mystere3

Awards
Mechabol, stano, dmz they're the cheapest. Not 11x/furaz tho

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mechabol, stano, dmz they're the cheapest. Not 11x/furaz tho
Our dmz is cheaper and we don't make mecha or stano nor do we intend to, just saying.. Lgi is a great company though of course.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL is also currently one of the only PH brands who is releasing 3rd party testing batch by batch for EVERY product. You will see a number of new test results being posted for new batches in the up coming weeks and then continue on from there.
Exactly^^^ hardly anyone does that anymore which is why there are so many bs PHs out now

Mystere3

Awards
Our dmz is cheaper and we don't make mecha or stano nor do we intend to, just saying.. Lgi is a great company though of course.
It's slightly less per gram for oly's dmz, yes, but lgi's is less expensive overall. You'll still get an entire 5.5w cycle out of lgi dmz at 30 mg for $24.95 though.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a tub, if I get the batch number will you be able to see if has been or will be tested? Sorry if a stupid question. When you say "every" you mean each ph e.g dmz,Epi,msten or each individual item produced for dmz,Epi,msten?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all products of a certain batch have the same lot #.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Id go with ironflex or oly for epi, for dmz I'd go with oly because you get much more for only $10 more than lgi.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's slightly less per gram for oly's dmz, yes, but lgi's is less expensive overall. You'll still get an entire 5.5w cycle out of lgi dmz at 30 mg for $24.95 though.
If that works for you by all means spend less & get the right amount. But understand that it's not uncommon for fellas to use 40-60mg of DMZ, & for those guys oly is gonna be much more economical. And lots of people like to revisit compounds later, so if they have extra they can save it for another run down the line. Generally speaking, buying more of anything at once is gonna be cheaper overall (if you can use it all).

Mystere3

Awards
Oly doesn't give you enough to run a full 5-6 week cycle at 60 mg. you can run 6 weeks at 40 or 4 weeks at 60.

I used two full bottles of lgi on my last cycle. It cost $40 shipped with the nutriverse discount.

It was basically 60/60/60/60/75.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Oly doesn't give you enough to run a full 5-6 week cycle at 60 mg. you can run 6 weeks at 40 or 4 weeks at 60.

I used two full bottles of lgi on my last cycle. It cost $40 shipped with the nutriverse discount.

It was basically 60/60/60/60/75.
Yup, that's where im getting my dmz from, they got some nice discounts. www.nutri-verse.com