Epistane Pulse - Good idea?

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
This is a ban probably coming but none of those products in this sites stores, i saw contain any pro hormones they are just named after real ph .. wow shame it is... exposed,,...

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
This is a ban probably coming but none of those products in this sites stores, i saw contain any pro hormones they are just named after real ph .. wow shame it is... exposed,,...
That's cuz they have been banned, or course they dont! Ingredients don't suggest their trying to be a ph

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
Then whyvdo they call it cycling why do u need an ai if they are not steroid substances . Do what u want man ..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any info is very welcomed but will be processed and considered carefully and responsibly so thank you Joedoubledose and Immunknyc :) However I was curious..... Is there any scientific literature suggesting that epistane is the derivative of methylepitiostanol or at least has antiestrogenic effects ? Any sort of scientific paper?
None.

Epistane gives me gyno. Hate it

RePower

RePower

Awards
Effective Dosing Ranges for OTC & Traditional AAS
1.) M1T: 5-30 mg/day.
2.) Superdrol: 10-40 mg/day.
3.) Dimethazine: 15-45 mg/day.
4.) Dianabol: 20-100 mg/day.
5.) Pheraplex/Anadrol: 20-45/50-100 mg/day.
6.) Epistane: 20-100 mg/day.
7-10.) Anavar, Winstrol, Turinabol, and Methyltestosterone: 40-100/50-100/30-100/20-50 mg/day.
Thats nice :) from where did you get this info ?

RePower

RePower

Awards
I am curious.... Is it against the board rules to tell me a reliable legit source to buy nolva? Because i really need one and here in my country which is in europe it is a bit difficult!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
It is against board rules , there are plenty of Europe guys who get it you just have to look around . Google is your friend

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Anyone from UK? Any feedback on German pharmaceuticals?