Epistane and Intestinal Issues

Peeodee

Peeodee

Awards
I did a search but didn’t find much but I’m having major issues with Epistane at any mg.

I’ve tried it before meals, with meals, after meals…

It doesn’t matter when I take it but after the first 5 days and about 15-20 minutes after I take it my abdomen gets fully distended and I get horrible gas. I know it’s nasty but it’s 100% the Epistane. I have no problems with SuperDrol just Epistane. Not to gross you out even more but the sulfur smell of the caps is basically what’s coming out of me. I tried Gas-X and it helped for a few hours but there’s just no way I can continue taking this stuff. I have to kick my chic out of the room at night. LOL Has anyone experienced this nasty side effect? I mean, it doesn’t stop until about 12 hours after my last capsule. I stopped all my vitamins and minerals to make sure so I know it’s the Epistane.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What do your meals look like? Do you eat/drink a lot of protein? I only experience massive gastro-intestinal issues when I consume a lot of protein.

Try RPN's Gut Health or NOW Super Enzymes.

I have yet to try any Epi product, so I could be missing out on something. If it's anything serious, then I'm sure another member will chime in with their experience.

Peeodee

Peeodee

Awards
Thanks MuscleGuy for your quick response. Yes I do take a digestive Enzyme with each meal and my protein intake or diet hasn't changed except adding the Epistane. I did start Niacin around the same time I started the Epistane so I thought it was that at first but after testing it came down to the Epistane. I did hear about Gut Health. I take about 21 vitamins, minerals, and aminos each day. Anyway, I took 3 days off everything for testing purposes and 15 minutes after just taking 10mg of Epistane I was distended and blowing sulfur. I never had a problem like this before with anything. I can consume 400g of protein a day and won’t have issues like this. I took my last capsule at 3pm yesterday and I’m about 50% back to normal. By tonight I should be ok. It’s very uncomfortable. I guess I’ll get back on what’s left of the Superdrol. My intestines are probably so irritated right now.
What do your meals look like? Do you eat/drink a lot of protein? I only experience massive gastro-intestinal issues when I consume a lot of protein.

Try RPN's Gut Health or NOW Super Enzymes.

I have yet to try any Epi product, so I could be missing out on something. If it's anything serious, then I'm sure another member will chime in with their experience.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A lot of people tend to question Epistane's quality. That's why most, not all, but most people go with an Epi clone, such as Epidrol or Havoc. It's also said that those achieve greater results than Epistane.

Thanks MuscleGuy for your quick response. Yes I do take a digestive Enzyme with each meal and my protein intake or diet hasn't changed except adding the Epistane. I did start Niacin around the same time I started the Epistane so I thought it was that at first but after testing it came down to the Epistane. I did hear about Gut Health. I take about 21 vitamins, minerals, and aminos each day. Anyway, I took 3 days off everything for testing purposes and 15 minutes after just taking 10mg of Epistane I was distended and blowing sulfur. I never had a problem like this before with anything. I can consume 400g of protein a day and won’t have issues like this. I took my last capsule at 3pm yesterday and I’m about 50% back to normal. By tonight I should be ok. It’s very uncomfortable. I guess I’ll get back on what’s left of the Superdrol. My intestines are probably so irritated right now.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried not taking it to see if that resolves your issues? :D

Why continue to take something that causes you these problems? I would say take it on an empty stomach with GFJ give it an hour. I would also up your fibre and water intake. If can't handle the sides, then please do yourself a favor and stop taking it :)

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
are you allergic to sulfur ? Epi is loaded

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
I notice my sweat smells sorta like musky sulfur.

Take charcoal tablets for digestion they work almost immediately

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
No GI issues here, on an epi cycle and much increased protein intake. I get plenty of fiber & eat lots of live cultures though.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup I'm on Epi right now, no GI issues whatsoever, other than increased appetite.

Peeodee

Peeodee

Awards
Yes, I tested every way possible and narrowed it down to epistane. It was either that or the Niacin. I have stopped taking it. I drink probably 1.5 to 2 gallons of water a day. I’m 255lbs. I never had issues with any other supplement so it could be the sulfur. It's been almost 2 days now and I'm about at 85%. Once I'm 100% I'll get back on the SuperDrol. I don't have any issues with that or Real dbol, anadrol.....Just this stuff. Trust me if anyone has an issue like this with anything stop everything and narrow it down to what you think it is. I take a boat load of stuff so it could be something interacting with the Epistane. Either way it’s the epistane that started this mess. It’s not worth dropping all my other supplements if it is interacting with something. I woke up this morning not distended but I can still feel the irritation in my intestines. Thanks for everyone’s input.

Have you tried not taking it to see if that resolves your issues? :D

Why continue to take something that causes you these problems? I would say take it on an empty stomach with GFJ give it an hour. I would also up your fibre and water intake. If can't handle the sides, then please do yourself a favor and stop taking it :)

jpk

jpk

Awards
Sulfa sensitivity to medications, supplements and even the preservatives in many OTC compounds is quite common. If you're sensitive, it would be good to find out now before you have a worse reaction to something down the road. Your local allergist can give you a simple sensitivity test to see where you stand.

As far as Epistane goes, the bs on this board about purity is just overreactive internet blather. It would not be very sensible to jump into one of the other epithio compounds until you've ruled out sulfa sensitivity first. The speed of the negative reaction leads me to consider some type of hypersensitivity mechanism.

Peeodee

Peeodee

Awards
I've taking the real Superdol 4 times so I know I'm good there.
I can do without Epistane or anything along those lines. I'll stick to the real stuff and what's left of the Superdol. I have 2bottles left. It's great stuff. Thanks for your help. I felt like your atavar pic! :aargh:
Sulfa sensitivity to medications, supplements and even the preservatives in many OTC compounds is quite common. If you're sensitive, it would be good to find out now before you have a worse reaction to something down the road. Your local allergist can give you a simple sensitivity test to see where you stand.

As far as Epistane goes, the bs on this board about purity is just overreactive internet blather. It would not be very sensible to jump into one of the other epithio compounds until you've ruled out sulfa sensitivity first. The speed of the negative reaction leads me to consider some type of hypersensitivity mechanism.