Epistane and HAVOC results thread:

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
yes i noticed some shedding, either run a pulse cycle or dont go longer than 4 weeks for a normal cycle. pretty much the longer you run it the more hair youll lose.
very true (same thing I experienced)

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was under the impression that epi/havoc caused hair growth in places you don't want hair. not hair shedding.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Just thought that I would chime in since I seem to be the only person who has had a bad experience with Havoc. First let me say that I hadn't tried any hormonal products in a couple of years becouse gyno seems to spring up as soon as I start. Usually progestine related I believe because nolva does nothing for it and if I squeze my nipple real hard fluid comes out. After reading abuot havoc and epi I decided this sounded like the perfect sup for me. So I started my cycle planning to do 30/30/40/40. After 10 days I was up 8 pounds and feeling great then my left nipple started hurting. I started taking nolva and b6 and reduced my dosage to 20mg. by day 14 my nipple was still hurting and getting puffy so I terminated the cycle and started pct

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Just thought that I would chime in since I seem to be the only person who has had a bad experience with Havoc. First let me say that I hadn't tried any hormonal products in a couple of years becouse gyno seems to spring up as soon as I start. Usually progestine related I believe because nolva does nothing for it and if I squeze my nipple real hard fluid comes out. After reading abuot havoc and epi I decided this sounded like the perfect sup for me. So I started my cycle planning to do 30/30/40/40. After 10 days I was up 8 pounds and feeling great then my left nipple started hurting. I started taking nolva and b6 and reduced my dosage to 20mg. by day 14 my nipple was still hurting and getting puffy so I terminated the cycle and started post cycle therapy

that is an interesting condition, u should definitely go see a Dr. about that...

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
i was under the impression that epi/havoc caused hair growth in places you don't want hair. not hair shedding.
I beleive that hair growth in places you don't want it is caused by dht the same hormone that causes shedding.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
that is an interesting condition, u should definitely go see a Dr. about that...
Maybe. The thing is if I'm not using any kind of outside hormone I am fine. The gyno subsides a day or two after I discontinue use.

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
On day 6 of epidrol, hopefully i start to see some of the great results being posted in here!

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes i noticed some shedding, either run a pulse cycle or dont go longer than 4 weeks for a normal cycle. pretty much the longer you run it the more hair youll lose.
I am a fan of 2 weekers.. you guys think Epi would have much use here?

Also questioning the hairloss.. when did you start seeing the hairloss and would you expect any on a high dose pulse cycle?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am a fan of 2 weekers.. you guys think Epi would have much use here?

Also questioning the hairloss.. when did you start seeing the hairloss and would you expect any on a high dose pulse cycle?
probally cause it starts working and you can "FEEL" it by day 7.. but really kicks ass weeks 3 and 4.... and 5 and 6... but then you get to choose how shut down you wanna get for the length of your cycle...

steve777

Awards
Would someone kindly explain the "pulse" concept? I am assuming this 1 day on 1 day off dosing or something of the sort...

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Poop if you don't mind could you post your routine? I was thinking of trying for a 6-weeker, and coinciding it with the last 6 weeks of triphase training. Any thoughts? Basically I'm undecided as to what an ideal routine would be to incorporate w/ this with lean mass building being the primary goal...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YEAHYA thats awesome rpen our the man i went looking for that thread earlier to link it for him then the kiddo got me side tracted.... hes awesome though

any who my training routine changes from time to time depending if im on cycle on pct in between or training for a certain lift like right now im trying to increase my 1RM on bench.... BUT heres my best laid out routine for being "ON" each exercise is done with a light warm up set then a moderate weighted set then my target weight for failure @ 10 rep the heaviest possible.... so 3 sets of 10 with whatever weight fits that catagory....

sometimes its 4 sets if i get to my target weight in the 3rd set and it just goes up too easy......

chest wed
DB (or BB) press
incline DB press
seated machined flys
Decline DB Press
pec flys

Back thurs
BB lat pull down
iso cable rows
iso cable lat pulldown
BB super shrug (reverse grip curl bar pulled from hips to below chin.)

shoulders/tris fri
arnold press
machined lateral raises
machined shoulder press
over head BB skull crusher
reg grip individual cable tris press
reverse grip bb cable tris

Legs sat
Squats
leg curls
leg raises
leg press followed by calf presses 10/15

off sun

arms mon
DB curl 3x10-15
BB curl/reverse BB curl alternating
1x10/1x10/1x10/1x10/1x10/1x10/1x10/1x10
cable curls 4x10
BB Tri pull down 4x10
BB Tri press down 4x10
BB skull crushers 4x10

off tues

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
How much hair we talking about here? Did all of it grow back?

I noticed a good amount of sheeding from weeks 2/3-5 (I did a 5 weeker) even with using Nizoral 2% shampoo...

however I do seem to be prone to MPB :(

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
probally cause it starts working and you can "FEEL" it by day 7.. but really kicks ass weeks 3 and 4.... and 5 and 6... but then you get to choose how shut down you wanna get for the length of your cycle...
thats for sure, day 8 and i felt it kick in yesterday during chest

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
well im on day 8 of epistane. cant comment much considering im also on day 24PHERAPLEX AX. starting tomm phera goes to 10mg and EPISTANE bumps to 30-40 we shall see how it goes.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well im on day 8 of epistane. cant comment much considering im also on day 24PHERAPLEX AX. starting tomm phera goes to 10mg and EPISTANE bumps to 30-40 we shall see how it goes.
you are in for a surprise! phera did me worse than epi! just shave it now! :lol:

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a good cycle...how much weight you up so far?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a good cycle...how much weight you up so far?
well last 2 days ive been alittle heaveir

i started at 202 i think

in mornings ive been 209-212 this past week
and in evenins im up to 218

i measure my weight as when i wakeup and after bathroom

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
oh cool

after a 5 week Havoc cycle I gain 10lbs of lean mass and lost 1 lb. of fat...I will definitely be using havoc again

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Fit are you a guy or a girl? I think I'm confused.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Fit are you a guy or a girl? I think I'm confused.

lol...I dunno what kind of girls you date (maybe she-males?)...

but I haven't heard of any using havoc for 5 weeks and putting on 10lbs of lean mass...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
That's why it's weird for me cause with your name it's like meeting a guy named "clair" which I have etc, he was ****ing huge man big BB'r. It's cause your name is, in my world, usually associated with:

But what the hey, as long as you feel sexy and love yourself doesn't matter if people mistake you for a girl....right?

I checked your profile as well there's no information there, been here long?

Much Love,

Neoborn

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
umm, I hope that's not your gf/bf yikes!...and if she/he's a Fitness Model then jesus christ, maybe she/he should try and get in Men's Health next issue...

apparently your not very familiar with the fitness industry, seeming how it is you associate the username "fitmodel" with a female (not to mention this site is "anabolicminds" which i'm sure is mostly male memebers) but just to offer you a little education, there are male fitness models as well as female (i'm not sure what it is you were trying to depict above) probably more male then female I would venture to assume...

I don't think I've come across an individual with more off-topic posts then you, maybe you should go to BB.com ?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
That's why it's weird for me cause with your name it's like meeting a guy named "clair" which I have etc, he was ****ing huge man big BB'r. It's cause your name is, in my world, usually associated with:

But what the hey, as long as you feel sexy and love yourself doesn't matter if people mistake you for a girl....right?

I checked your profile as well there's no information there, been here long?

Much Love,

Neoborn
Neo you crack me up that and your avatar are to much. Its bad when your girl is bigger and more shredded. lmao:toofunny:

snakeoil

snakeoil

Awards
u think i can stack havoc and epistane? has anyone tried it? if so how much did you gain and what were your dosage?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Which means it makes no sense to stack them. I would recommend stacking Epi or Havoc with some kind of test booster or 1,4AD or another non methyl.

davethedog

Awards
Great thread, just a quick question as thinking of giving Methyl E a bash:

What OTC PCT are people using?

Thanks

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Search for "Neoborn's Epistane FAQ Q and A baby!" and all your questions should be answered. It's on this forum.

ghostsurfer

Awards
I am planning a cycle of furazadrol (non methylated furazabol) at 200 mg daily with 11 oxo (adrenosterone) at between 225 and 375 mg daily (unsure).. I weigh 160 and very lean already.. looking for suggestions on dosage

My PCT will be with 6 oxo extreme and then 6 oxo, keeping at 300mg daily. Support sups are millk thistle, hawthorne, saw p., zma, beta a, and then bcaa's and glutamine. I am taking my orals with fish oil to try to boost bioavailability.

Any suggestions?

My latest thinking thouh is because I am already pretty lean, I was thinking of doing a havoc or epi cycle, same PCT as above, then hitting the furazdrol/11 oxo cycle.. thinking it would be more wise to take the bigger gain cycle first.. Anyone in agreement?? what about pulsing havoc, then furazadrol, then 11 oxo, then a full pct, with support supps all through? (too much, or good to go?)

thanks