Epistane And Calories Question

Bolindero

Awards
[SUP][/SUP]

Hey guys I'm currently on epi. Programming is going to be really difficult for last 4 weeks of cycle, looking to Up my calories to help with my strength gains. Sitting right now around 198ish how many cals would you guys recommend? And it will be smolov mesocycle I'll be running on Monday.

Thanks!

Bolindero

Awards
5'10 and I'm 27! Job is pretty active as well lifting and carrying stuff everyday 5x a week too.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just dont add so much calories on epi alone cause it's not very strong. Epi is a mean gainer and while it's not gonna be much in size it's gonna be a good size. I would also question running any oral without test but that's another story. It's impossible to know how much you eat every day and how much you burn. Type in bmr calculator on Google

Bolindero

Awards
Just dont add so much calories on epi alone cause it's not very strong. Epi is a mean gainer and while it's not gonna be much in size it's gonna be a good size. I would also question running any oral without test but that's another story. It's impossible to know how much you eat every day and how much you burn. Type in bmr calculator on Google
Yeah running it with 4-andro, 4 weeks in no lethargy or bad side effects really enjoying the run. I'm aware it's not going to give me any significant size gains. That's the reason I chose it, specifically for strength and not For size.

Have upped my calories considerably since first posting and am Starting to see some size gains, but really has helped strength a lot. Solid cycle so far got 2 weeks but really couldn't be any happier. Will def be using epistane again in the future as a stacker