Epistane/Anabolic Pump log!

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
06 Mar 07 - Day 26

****ty workout today for chest. Had a pretty bad headache and strength was way down. It really pissed me off. I am taking the day off tomorow, and will hit back hard in 2 days! I weighed in at 223lbs today.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
****ty workout today for chest. Had a pretty bad headache and strength was way down. It really pissed me off. I am taking the day off tomorow, and will hit back hard in 2 days! I weighed in at 223lbs today.
had a day like that last week on my chest day... i think it was from playing football the day before though...but yesterday i had a pretty good chest day... what do u think it was keepin u down?

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
had a day like that last week on my chest day... i think it was from playing football the day before though...but yesterday i had a pretty good chest day... what do u think it was keepin u down?

Maybe a suppressed immune system when he got sick and a few nights of staring at his dinner in the toilet?:D That truely sucks Sully... it is my WORST nightmare to get sick while on... hope it never happens... waste of a good cycle when that damn cold/flu/upchuckitis hits...:( I always load up on vitamin C during a cycle cause I am so paranoid about that happening...

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
07 Mar 07 - Day 27

I have after much deliberation decided to end this cycle of Epi. It isn't worth continuing on after getting sick and still being a little off. I will begin PCT tomorow and finish off my bottle of AP. I will also be writting a full review on this tomorow after I weigh myself in the morning. PCT will begin with Nolva @ 40mg E/D. I will also be starting up the ALRI evolution stack. Restore, Jungle Warfare, Bad Ass Mass. I will be using the new bottle of epistane that I have when I cut for summer because it does have great leaning effects.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I have after much deliberation decided to end this cycle of Epi. It isn't worth continuing on after getting sick and still being a little off. I will begin post cycle therapy tomorow and finish off my bottle of AP. I will also be writting a full review on this tomorow after I weigh myself in the morning. PCT will begin with Nolva @ 40mg E/D. I will also be starting up the ALRI evolution stack. Restore, Jungle Warfare, Bad Ass Mass. I will be using the new bottle of epistane that I have when I cut for summer because it does have great leaning effects.
Looking forward to seeing how AP treats you. I've been wanting to try it for myself :)

Workin

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I'm not just lowering my cals because I'm not going to be on AP. I feel like I can still make gains eating around maintenance. And I want to take advantage of the Leaning effects of the Epi. It is getting closer to summer and cutting time. So I want my cut to be as easy as possible. So the less fat I add now the better!
Be mindful that when on any agressive mass builders that your telling your body to build mass at any cost, your body is allocating almost all nutrients for muscle building. The problem with a calorie deficit or maintenance calories is there is some muscle building going on still but theres not alot of nutrients left to allocate for basic healthy body function. Note that when scrawny kids started taking M1T, regardless of horrible diet, they still gained weight, now how is this possible you need bricks to build a brick house. This example is flawed bc of gycogen and water retention but you get the point PH or ASS= mass by any means so by all means eat plenty. I think a large testosterone amplified man should alter his diet such that the balance remains at 35%c 40%p 15%f but should not be scared to eat more, as the newly added muscle will burn more calories for the cut that follows.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Be mindful that when on any agressive mass builders that your telling your body to build mass at any cost, your body is allocating almost all nutrients for muscle building. The problem with a calorie deficit or maintenance calories is there is some muscle building going on still but theres not alot of nutrients left to allocate for basic healthy body function. Note that when scrawny kids started taking M1T, regardless of horrible diet, they still gained weight, now how is this possible you need bricks to build a brick house. This example is flawed bc of gycogen and water retention but you get the point PH or ASS= mass by any means so by all means eat plenty. I think a large testosterone amplified man should alter his diet such that the balance remains at 35%c 40%p 15%f but should not be scared to eat more, as the newly added muscle will burn more calories for the cut that follows.
Well I'm done witht the cycle now. I really wont be counting calories during PCT my work schedule won't allow it. I will be working a different work schedule everyday, and it will just be impossible. I will be keeping cals as high as possible and still healthy foods. But today was day one of PCT and I had an AWSOME workout for back. I will just see how it goes from here.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm done witht the cycle now. I really wont be counting calories during post cycle therapy my work schedule won't allow it. I will be working a different work schedule everyday, and it will just be impossible. I will be keeping cals as high as possible and still healthy foods. But today was day one of PCT and I had an AWSOME workout for back. I will just see how it goes from here.
You know whats best for you, i hope things workout for ya, you made the best decision.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i hear you on the praying part. I prayed to die, it was so bad.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
09 Mar 07 - Final Review

This is going to be my final review of the Epi/AP stack.

Overall I thought it was a great stack for putting on nice lean mass and keeping fat gain to a minimum while also gaining some good solid strength. While I was healthy I took in upwards of 500g carbs, 400g Protein, 70g Fat. Although I ended the stack on a sour note with getting sick and all, I did really enjoy this and saw some really solid gains. I think had I not gotten sick I would have seen outstanding gains in the 4 extra weeks I was going to run it. I will write this review for the days up until I got sick where I was up to 230 lbs. I will rate each aspect on a 1-10 scale.

Starting Weight: 221 lbs
Peak Weight: 230 lbs(Before gettin sick)
Daily Cals(40/40/20): 4641(On cardio days) 4441(Non-Cardio Days)

Strength: 8/10
Weight Gain: 9/10
Price: 10/10
Shutdown:10/10(Saw almost none)
Vascularity:9/10
Water Retention:8/10(I was deffinatly holding a bit of water probably 2-4lbs)

Overall: 9/10

I am on day 2 of PCT and strength was great for todays shoulder workout.

Any further questions feel free to PM me, and let me know if I missed anything.:thumbsup:

kw1k

Awards
hey sully, i'm on epistane as well. I was also running it with AP just like you and also experienced pretty much the same thing you went through man.. i stopped taking AP after a few days i was fine.. I'm on my last week of epistane though.. i didnt gain much because i wasn't eating enough.. I was having about 2000cals a day, which isn't enough basically was cutting on it.. waste of cycle. I'm going to run Post cycle therapy for about 4 weeks after that i'm going to Run epistane and Tren together , ill be eating around 800 above maintenance