Epistane/Anabolic Pump log!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldn't agree more on what you said about diet. If you read back in the journal I am taking in 4321 calories on Non-Cardio days. And 4441 calories on Cardio days. I am shockingly loosing weight with this. Can't explain it. But I have seemed a little leaner which I am happy with and more vascularity.

I was thinking of upping the dose because I haven't really been feeling the effects of the compound to be as profound as expected. The "HYPE" for this product made it seem a lot more potent than it has proven to be so far. And I will emphasize the SO FAR. I was going to up the dose mostly to feel stronger effects from the product if they didn't increase by the end of week 2.

I also want express the fact that I know the supplement isn't going to add the mass. I'm not THAT dumb. I must have been misinterpritted. I know that I will require an increase in calories to put on mass. I'm aware of the fact that calorie intake has to be greater then expadenture to gain weight. This paragraph is more of a clearing of the air that I might think that a pill will put on mass..lol.

Ooo and thanks for following along.
Yea I wasn't totally intending 100% of the comments at you, but for alot of the new knuckle heads on here looking for the new holy grail PH/PS. Sorry bout that. But neways.........yea that is crazy that your not gainning @ those cals, but then again you are 222lbs, thats calls for some serious cals to keep gainging.

Remember that slow and steady gains are the easiest to maintain also. I know its hard to control yourself when your gainin 3-4+ lean mass lbs. a week. I think thats the beauty of this compund, minimal shut down and sides so you can run it longer to make more easily manegable gains.

Paintence (spelling?lol) is a virtue my freind, so add about 250~300 cals and see whats new. You sound like you know your body well so if you feel you can bump to 40mg and be ok, then by all means do what you see best. Good Luck brohan.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Yeah. I Guess I could add some servings of milk to breakfast. 16oz there will bring me up 200cals(1% Milk) and add some protein and carbs, bringing me up over 500 carbs, and closer to 400g protein.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
If I decide to add milk to my breakfast my cardio days macro's will look like this. On Non-Cardio Days It will be 120 less calories, and 24g protein less.

Calories: 4614
Fat: 78g 16%
Carbs: 523g 45%
Protein: 429g 39%

What do ya'll think?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
If I decide to add milk to my breakfast my cardio days macro's will look like this. On Non-Cardio Days It will be 120 less calories, and 24g protein less.

Calories: 4614
Fat: 78g 16%
Carbs: 523g 45%
Protein: 429g 39%

What do ya'll think?
It took 40mg for me to really start to feel the effects. Frankly I never "felt" a lot, but the scale, for me, didn't lie. My 2nd and 3rd weeks were my strongest at 40mg and I put on about 3-4/week those weeks. Bump it to 40mg and see how ya like it. You are a big boy, don't be afriad to eat, the Epi will help you stay lean.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
It took 40mg for me to really start to feel the effects. Frankly I never "felt" a lot, but the scale, for me, didn't lie. My 2nd and 3rd weeks were my strongest at 40mg and I put on about 3-4/week those weeks. Bump it to 40mg and see how ya like it. You are a big boy, don't be afriad to eat, the Epi will help you stay lean.
Alright. I'll give ya'll what you want. I'm bumpin to 40mg TODAY. I will dose 20mg 2hrs before my back workout. We'll see what happens.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Alright. I'll give ya'll what you want. I'm bumpin to 40mg TODAY. I will dose 20mg 2hrs before my back workout. We'll see what happens.
Haha I am just saying this coming from a STRONG ecto who has ****ty genetics lol.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
19 Feb 07 - Day 11

Had a great back workout today. I was kinda pissed on deadlifts with some lower back pain. So far so good..OO and I wieghed in at 227lbs today!!! Also upped the dose to 40mg. So I took 2 pills with my pre-workout meal. My meal timing was screwed up a bit because I had forgotten about the gym closing early and had to rush in there. But anyways. So far there are some negative side effects to report.

Side Effect # 1: Small amount of acne developing on delts and upper back.

Side Effect # 2: I don't know if this is the Epi or what, but a co-worker recently commented on increase agression and anger.

Side Effect # 3: Lethargy. This isn't an all day thing. I just have trouble getting out of bed in the morn. The first five minutes has become a struggle. Where as I usually and a morning person.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Sully nice log and I never felt anything but calm.But once under the bar there was more confidence and the weight just goes up and up!
Im still leaning out and Im eating like a hores!But muscle started to fill out after my second week.Im finished with a wk @40 and all well!Good luck!

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
20 Feb 07 - Day 12

Meh. Nothing major to report. Good shoulder workout today. I did it after running 1.5 Mi. For a PT test, and weights were still good. Still looking lean.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My weight is stable now but Im getting leaner (a little) and stronger (a lot) still.Keep it up!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Hold up, mmowry is now an IBE rep. Green suits ya!

Quick question in regards to Epistane's SERM effect, can it be likened more to a certain SERM than another i.e. more like Raloxifene than Tamoxifen?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well its an antagonist with mild AI properties .I couldnt make an honest comparison (it definetaly works on breast tissue like Tamox though)but the anti E effect is supposed to be long acting even after discontinuation of use.Ill not be able to verify this for a few wks yet as Im running a 7.5wk cycle and have 2 more to go.

And thanks for the comp.Its nice to be a part of a company you believe in (as all the reps feel Im sure)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not easy being green.:D

Congrats on the rep position MM, I think IBE got a steal. I couldn't agree more with what you said either.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much.And "Why are there so many songs about rainbows?"

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^LOL

Hey Sulley, have you did AP solo before? Would like to see how your gains go in comparison to the stack as theres been some debate on stacking AP with AI like compounds due to estrogen and GLUT 4 pathways.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
^^^LOL

Hey Sulley, have you did AP solo before? Would like to see how your gains go in comparison to the stack as theres been some debate on stacking AP with AI like compounds due to estrogen and GLUT 4 pathways.
No I have not done AP Solo before. I read that it would be a good substance to stack with Epi over on the IBE-Forums. I think it was DR. D that reccomended it as a potentially potent stack.

As far as the pathways of Estrogen and GLUT 4 can you elaborate at all on that. Do they share the same pathways?

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
21 Feb 07 - Day 13

Great....GREAT arm workout today. Pump was off the charts. Felt really strong and stamina was great. I also weighed in after my workout at..... 228lbs! :)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
As far as the pathways of Estrogen and GLUT 4 can you elaborate at all on that. Do they share the same pathways?
Basically...Estrogen Receptor Alpha and Beta regulate GLUT4. *It seems that* If ER-a isn't activated then GLUT4 is lowered. For that reason AI's are now not suggested with AP, not until we know more.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ Some have reported that the fullness off of AP was diminished when they started an NHA stack with regular AI use and some haven't. Since Epi doesn't seem to fully act as an AI I was just curious as to how it may stack with the AP.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
AI does not necessarily kill all Oestrogen in the body but it's a safe bet that taking an AI will not help. The reason I asked about Epistanes SERM properties in the first place was because depending on which ER it is an antagonist of you may find it interferes with AP's GLUT4 promotion.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
AI does not necessarily kill all Oestrogen in the body but it's a safe bet that taking an AI will not help. The reason I asked about Epistanes SERM properties in the first place was because depending on which ER it is an antagonist of you may find it interferes with AP's GLUT4 promotion.
17b-estradiol receptor

Sully: See I told ya you would like 40mg lol. You might just be like me in the dosage area. Some need more some need less, everyone is diff ;). Mowry can take 4 X-Force, I can barely take 2 lol.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
That's ER-a and B. It could just be nothing...more feedback etc is going to be needed it would seem. I'll have to try this stack to test it out. :) :D
I'll be the guini Pig for the stack.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like it or not sully, I think you already are.:D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Epi is ER-beta selective. It should theoretically not interfere and I actually have some reason to believe it may potentiate. ER-alpha agonist play a positive role in GLUT4 expression but ER-beta agonist plays an inhibiting role. Therefore ER-beta antagonists like Epi would likely help. My personal experimentation with several GLUT4 increasers while on Epi would reinforce this theory, though I have not used AP so I can't speak for it specifically.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for answering the question D, that sounds great!

Sulley looks like your going to be a happy guinea pig.:D

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Epi is ER-beta selective. It should theoretically not interfere and I actually have some reason to believe it may potentiate. ER-alpha agonist play a positive role in GLUT4 expression but ER-beta agonist plays an inhibiting role. Therefore ER-beta antagonists like Epi would likely help. My personal experimentation with several GLUT4 increasers while on Epi would reinforce this theory, though I have not used AP so I can't speak for it specifically.
Thank you for clearing that up D :) :type:

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
22 Feb 07 - Off/Cardio/Abs

No workout today. Noticed a little more vascularity in my delts. Meals were a little off today, I had to go out of town and was gone for a lot longer than I thought I would. I still got in the same calories as a regular off day from the gym. BUT my meal timing was messed up. I went 4-5 hrs between my 2nd and 3rd meals. That sucked.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
23 Feb 07 - Day 15

Officially the end of week two. Incredible leg workout today. Thought they were going to pop it was nuts. I also hit my goal as far as bodyweight!!! So that would mean that I am....

230 lbs!!!:clap2:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal man, looks like the rest of the cycle is going to be all good.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
ooooo i'm on day 7 and i'm feelin the pump u guys are feelin, love it.... although no sign of gyno reduction, they're still large and in charge

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
ooooo i'm on day 7 and i'm feelin the pump u guys are feelin, love it.... although no sign of gyno reduction, they're still large and in charge
What dosage are you running? What are your stats, diet, and training?

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
What dosage are you running? What are your stats, diet, and training?
i'm doin 3 pills a day of epistane/AP

i'm 6'0, 180 lbs, body fat i dunno

probly around 3500-4000 calories, around 250 grams protein, ****load of carbs....trying to bulk

training:
Monday-Chest
Tuesday-Back/Bis
Wedsnday-Tri
Thursday-Legs
Friday-Chest/shoulder
sat/sun-off

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
25 Feb 07 - Day 17

Had a great workout today for back. I didn't get to post yesterday. I worked chest and also had a great workout... I didn't weigh myself today but yesterday I was 227lbs. Looked pretty lean today, and had some good vascularity. Stamina in the gym was pretty awsome. I did 44 sets during my workout.

Rock Head

Awards
i'm doin 3 pills a day of epistane/AP

i'm 6'0, 180 lbs, body fat i dunno

probly around 3500-4000 calories, around 250 grams protein, ****load of carbs....trying to bulk

training:
Monday-Chest
Tuesday-Back/Bis
Wedsnday-Tri
Thursday-Legs
Friday-Chest/shoulder
sat/sun-off
It was around the 9th or 10th day when my small case of gyno reduced to almost nothing and now I finished my short 2 week test and its gone. I am not as tall but close in weight to you. Good luck.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
It was around the 9th or 10th day when my small case of gyno reduced to almost nothing and now I finished my short 2 week test and its gone. I am not as tall but close in weight to you. Good luck.
well i'm on my 11th day i think and they're still puffy, i have missed a few doses though...but thanks its always encouraging knowing another gyno case is reduced

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Sorry, I've been really busy for the past few days. I am going to be down and out for the next few days. I just went to the doctors for Diareah, and Vomitting. Doc says I should be better in 24-48 hrs. I am trying to eat and stay hydrated but its hard cause I feel like crap.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
That sucks man 230lb so close I hope you get well soon

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I've been really busy for the past few days. I am going to be down and out for the next few days. I just went to the doctors for Diareah, and Vomitting. Doc says I should be better in 24-48 hrs. I am trying to eat and stay hydrated but its hard cause I feel like crap.
Get better bro...

Workin

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Keep cruising at a lower dose and don't forget some acidophilus too!

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Keep cruising at a lower dose and don't forget some acidophilus too!

I second that!!! I had ecoli a few years back, and that acidophilus brought me back to normal in 3 days... GREAT stuff...

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
03 Mar 07 - Day 23

Alright I'm back. Just a little info on what has happened the past few days. I have been unable to eat anything, probably taking in less than 1,000 cals a day overall. I simply couldn't eat after two nights of violent vomitting and Crapping. I was constantly exhausted, and just out of it. I laid around a slept. It was one of those "I want to just DIE" Kind of sicknesses.

My doses were deffinatly messed up with both AP and Epi. I was just so out of it and had a I dont even care attitude, I couldn't help it I know it sounds bad but its one of the worse sicknesses I have ever felt. I did Dose EVERDAY just not 40 mg with epi and not 3pills with AP.

Since I am now back on the horse weighing only 219lbs :( , I have decided to extend the Epi, and Epi only to 8 weeks. I am going to discontinue the AP when my bottle runs out, and just give Epi a go for the next 4.5 weeks and then take AP during my PCT along with JW, BAM, RESTORE, Nolva.

I worked out today for the first time in a little while and felt crappy in the gym. I felt 1000x's better since about 2 days ago, BUT still didn't have great workout. I do anticipate to get my strength back quick with the epi and hopefully muscle memory. But I will just have my cals around maintenance for the next 4.5 weeks. It seems a lot of people are still making gains at those levels so I will give that ago and just keep the gains all lean.

Lemme know what ya'll think.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Alright I'm back. Just a little info on what has happened the past few days. I have been unable to eat anything, probably taking in less than 1,000 cals a day overall. I simply couldn't eat after two nights of violent vomitting and Crapping. I was constantly exhausted, and just out of it. I laid around a slept. It was one of those "I want to just DIE" Kind of sicknesses.

My doses were deffinatly messed up with both AP and Epi. I was just so out of it and had a I dont even care attitude, I couldn't help it I know it sounds bad but its one of the worse sicknesses I have ever felt. I did Dose EVERDAY just not 40 mg with epi and not 3pills with AP.

Since I am now back on the horse weighing only 219lbs :( , I have decided to extend the Epi, and Epi only to 8 weeks. I am going to discontinue the AP when my bottle runs out, and just give Epi a go for the next 4.5 weeks and then take AP during my post cycle therapy along with JW, BAM, RESTORE, Nolva.

I worked out today for the first time in a little while and felt crappy in the gym. I felt 1000x's better since about 2 days ago, BUT still didn't have great workout. I do anticipate to get my strength back quick with the epi and hopefully muscle memory. But I will just have my cals around maintenance for the next 4.5 weeks. It seems a lot of people are still making gains at those levels so I will give that ago and just keep the gains all lean.

Sounds good...i'll be following your progress.

Workin

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established

Since I am now back on the horse weighing only 219lbs :( , I have decided to extend the Epi, and Epi only to 8 weeks. I am going to discontinue the AP when my bottle runs out, and just give Epi a go for the next 4.5 weeks and then take AP during my post cycle therapy along with JW, BAM, RESTORE, Nolva.

:welcome:back.. Glad to hear you 're back on your feet for some :squat: and :clean:

Why are you going to change your calorie intake for the next 4.5 week? Is that bc you are going to stop taking AP?

good luck with chapter 2 of this adventure:thumbsup: ..I am sure your strength will be back in no time.

Progress will be followed

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
:welcome:back.. Glad to hear you 're back on your feet for some :squat: and :clean:

Why are you going to change your calorie intake for the next 4.5 week? Is that bc you are going to stop taking AP?

good luck with chapter 2 of this adventure:thumbsup: ..I am sure your strength will be back in no time.

Progress will be followed
I'm not just lowering my cals because I'm not going to be on AP. I feel like I can still make gains eating around maintenance. And I want to take advantage of the Leaning effects of the Epi. It is getting closer to summer and cutting time. So I want my cut to be as easy as possible. So the less fat I add now the better!

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
I'm not just lowering my cals because I'm not going to be on AP. I feel like I can still make gains eating around maintenance. And I want to take advantage of the Leaning effects of the Epi. It is getting closer to summer and cutting time. So I want my cut to be as easy as possible. So the less fat I add now the better!

understood..that s even better you re right.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Viral gastroenteritis... it's a b*tch, but there is nothing you can do but stay hydrated by sipping fluids.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Viral gastroenteritis... it's a b*tch, but there is nothing you can do but stay hydrated by sipping fluids.
I couldn't do anything man. I just slept and prayed for it to end. I couldn't even sip water or any liquids for that matter. I felt full even though I wasn't eating and also REALLY bloated if I tried to eat anything. But pretty much all symptoms are gone now, and I am eatting again. I actually went to BURGERKING today for the first time if forever. But I still ate healthy with two tendergrilled chicken sanwhiches w/o mayo or cheese, its like 900 cals, 10-15g fat, 103 carbs, and 76g protein or something close to that. It was great to be able to eat and I just had to have one good meal to get me back on the horse. I'm sure my body is just glad to be gettin SOMETHING in it. Seeing as I did pretty much starve for 2 days straight.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
05 Mar 07 - Day 25

I'm back at 100% now. Finally. Strength with legs today was great, and I'm feeling a million times better. My weight was only 220, but I'm done obsessing over that. I am just going to try and Re-comp a little and keep my strength up. I will just eat around maintenance although my diet is going to be screwed up this month due to a hectic work schedule. I willkeep updating though.