Epistane/havoc with AnabolicPump

kruz

kruz

Banned
Awards
First off let me just say hi to everyone as this is my first post on this site. Now to the question! The above stack, anyone see any problems. Surely this would be a great stack for some dry lean gains and some fat loss!

Am i right?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
First off let me just say hi to everyone as this is my first post on this site. Now to the question! The above stack, anyone see any problems. Surely this would be a great stack for some dry lean gains and some fat loss!

Am i right?
depends on a number of variables.
1. your age
2. experience with compounds such as methyls
3. diet
4. training
5. years lifting
6. etc etc

the list could go on

try posting in the steroids section.

good luck

p.s :gotsearch:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I believe that these two products would work well together assuming you had everything else (diet, training, ancillaries, pct) in order.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking to run AP with havoc too, eventually with a PP kickstart of 2 weeks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, it gives me an increase.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
No decrease, but I dont usually have a libido issue (SD, ATD did nothing), except the first 2 weeks of PCT for obvious reasons.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Anyone know when havoc will be released again, i can't find it at NP.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Look at suprememuscle.com

Last edited:

rammfanx

Awards
Just make sure you have a good PCT.

I **cked with it on superdrol and got it pretty bad... Lethargy and got my libido far far from what it used to be on cycle...

Havoc seems pretty good according to many posting people... Mine is coming from suprememuscle with novedex as PCT... I'll stack it with NGORGE from alri and STIMX from AX oncycle and during PCT...

Should be pretty good!

Good Luck in you progress!

Rammfanx

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking to run AP with havoc too, eventually with a PP kickstart of 2 weeks.
are you gonna overlap them? that could wreak havoc (no pun intended) on your liver stacking these two methyls. wouldnt something like x-mass or m-trn be a better option?