Epidrol / Clen cycle questions with all stats

Take13care

Awards
ok gentleman,

First post and I will try to lay it all out so you won't have to roast me.

I'm 26, 189 lbs 6ft from the northeast. Diet is pretty good and I have used PH before. I like long walks and cheap dates... Oh not plenty of fish... (Ha-ha) This is my first stack.

Products I'm thinking are epidrol (hardcore), Clen (liquid), cycle assist, tamoxifen citrate, daa

Daily products - fish oil, multi, whey, creatine and white flood preworkout

My idea is as follows:

0 = Preload cycle assist for one week
Clen with daily values (40,40,60,60,80,80,80)

1 = epi 30mg daily
Clen 80mcg daily
Cycle assist
Daily use products

2 = epi 30mg daily
Cycle assist
Daily use

3 = Epi 30 mg daily
Clen (ramp up from week 0)
Cycle assist
Daily use

4 = epi 30 mg daily
Clen 80 mg daily
Cycle assist
Daily use products

5 = (pct begins)
TC 40Mg everyotherday
DAA 3g daily --??? How do we feel about this
Cycle assist
Daily

6 = tc 40 mg EOD
Daa 3g a day
CA
Daily use

7 = tc 20mg everyday
Daa 3g
Clen (ramp up from 0 week)
CA
Daily use

8 = tc 20 mg EOD
Daa 3G a day
Clen 80 mg a day
Ca
Daily use

9/10 nothing but daily use

11/12 daily use and last bit of Clen with ramp up in wk 11

Is this an ok way to use the Clen??? I've heard while taking Clen to use taurine, thoughts?? Last though is daa good enough? Is nolva good enough with nothing to boost?? How do you all feel about that pct

I appreciate any and all feedback, I'm here because I feel there is knowledge to be found here. So thank you for any information or advice you have.

drogan

drogan

Awards
ok gentleman,

First post and I will try to lay it all out so you won't have to roast me.

I'm 26, 189 lbs 6ft from the northeast. Diet is pretty good and I have used PH before. I like long walks and cheap dates... Oh not plenty of fish... (Ha-ha) This is my first stack.

Products I'm thinking are epidrol (hardcore), Clen (liquid), cycle assist, tamoxifen citrate, daa

Daily products - fish oil, multi, whey, creatine and white flood preworkout

My idea is as follows:

0 = Preload cycle assist for one week
Clen with daily values (40,40,60,60,80,80,80)

1 = epi 30mg daily
Clen 80mcg daily
Cycle assist
Daily use products

2 = epi 30mg daily
Cycle assist
Daily use

3 = Epi 30 mg daily
Clen (ramp up from week 0)
Cycle assist
Daily use

4 = epi 30 mg daily
Clen 80 mg daily
Cycle assist
Daily use products

5 = (pct begins)
TC 40Mg everyotherday
DAA 3g daily --??? How do we feel about this
Cycle assist
Daily

6 = tc 40 mg EOD
Daa 3g a day
CA
Daily use

7 = tc 20mg everyday
Daa 3g
Clen (ramp up from 0 week)
CA
Daily use

8 = tc 20 mg EOD
Daa 3G a day
Clen 80 mg a day
Ca
Daily use

9/10 nothing but daily use

11/12 daily use and last bit of Clen with ramp up in wk 11

Is this an ok way to use the Clen??? I've heard while taking Clen to use taurine, thoughts?? Last though is daa good enough? Is nolva good enough with nothing to boost?? How do you all feel about that pct

I appreciate any and all feedback, I'm here because I feel there is knowledge to be found here. So thank you for any information or advice you have.
I'm not to experienced with Clen so I won't comment on that. I would recommend though with a higher doe of epi. I would say 40mg minimum. Also don't use pre while on both a ph and clen as b.p could be an issue

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
30mg @ weeks is a waste of time

Take13care

Awards
Ok, I was being cautious because of the Clen.

Do you think in the off weeks would be fine or avoid it all together? It's a pretty low caffeine amount in the pre I use...

Also as far as pct, any idea on DAA or if nolva alone is enough

Thanks again

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I would drop clen completely.. epistane plus nutrition and training will be sufficient to lean out... EOD? Thats just silly... id go minimum 5 weeks, 6 being ideal

Take13care

Awards
I would drop clen completely.. epistane plus nutrition and training will be sufficient to lean out... EOD? Thats just silly... id go minimum 5 weeks, 6 being ideal
In doing so, would 40mg every other day for 6 weeks suffice?

Everything else seem sound?

Edit- just your edit... The issue is product if I up to 6 weeks i can do 40mg every other... Your saying that's not even worth it?

I have a crap ton of dmz, just wanted to lean out and use this epidrol up

drogan

drogan

Awards
In doing so, would 40mg every other day for 6 weeks suffice?

Everything else seem sound?

Edit- just your edit... The issue is product if I up to 6 weeks i can do 40mg every other... Your saying that's not even worth it?

I have a crap ton of dmz, just wanted to lean out and use this epidrol up
don't do eod. dose your epi every day

Take13care

Awards
don't do eod. dose your epi every day
Ok, and have you had any experience with DAA?? How do you feel about 40mg epi every other?? Better to do 30 every day for 4 weeks or 40 every other for 6?

drogan

drogan

Awards
Ok, and have you had any experience with DAA?? How do you feel about 40mg epi every other?? Better to do 30 every day for 4 weeks or 40 every other for 6?
You won't get much results with either of those options. For daa run it 3 grams a day alongside your serm of choice for 6 weeks. For epi with your serm, run it for 4 weeks like this, nolva 40/40/20/20. Or use what serm you want and adjust dosage according.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Clen can and will **** you up. I was out of commission for two weeks with killer headaches and cramps. In hind sight I should of had potassium pills. On the plus side everyone at work said I looked bigger and asked if I was juicing... I was thinking wtf the entire time, using clen to drop some bf not look huge.

Take13care

Awards
Drogan - so let me ask you this then, if I did dmz for 6 weeks and brought in the epi after 2 weeks on dmz and stacked the two would that be sufficient?? I'm limited on supply of epi and want to make a useful stack while using the rest of the epi...

My obvious goal is to cut a lean out a bit... That's what brought the idea of Clen... But I have only heard the bad side of it which makes me apprehensive... The dmz I have plenty of and can run a solid 6 week cycle of it but I'd like to throw in the epi to lean... Would that 6 week plan of dmz adding epi two weeks in be solid?

I have plenty of nolva as well and will do the 40/40/20/20 coupled with 3G DAA every day for pct... Continuing the DAA after nolva for two weeks I like the idea of that...

Clen can and will **** you up. I was out of commission for two weeks with killer headaches and cramps. In hind sight I should of had potassium pills. On the plus side everyone at work said I looked bigger and asked if I was juicing... I was thinking wtf the entire time, using clen to drop some bf not look huge.
Abe do you think you would of been completely fine adding taurine and potassium?? Seems like you had solid results just some crap sides... Would u do it again?

Maybe Clen as a bridge through the summer after this cycle would work well?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Drogan - so let me ask you this then, if I did dmz for 6 weeks and brought in the epi after 2 weeks on dmz and stacked the two would that be sufficient?? I'm limited on supply of epi and want to make a useful stack while using the rest of the epi... My obvious goal is to cut a lean out a bit... That's what brought the idea of Clen... But I have only heard the bad side of it which makes me apprehensive... The dmz I have plenty of and can run a solid 6 week cycle of it but I'd like to throw in the epi to lean... Would that 6 week plan of dmz adding epi two weeks in be solid? I have plenty of nolva as well and will do the 40/40/20/20 coupled with 3G DAA every day for pct... Continuing the DAA after nolva for two weeks I like the idea of that... Abe do you think you would of been completely fine adding taurine and potassium?? Seems like you had solid results just some crap sides... Would u do it again? Maybe Clen as a bridge through the summer after this cycle would work well?
I had taurine, no potassium, though if I had it I think it would of been much different. I'd say hell yeah I would and I think I will use to help me prime for my next cycle. I'd be careful with clen in summer, I live in Florida so it is hell.

drogan

drogan

Awards
You definitely could try it. If you do you had better have some good liver support like tudca because you'd be running two methyls at once.

todd.tdog

Awards
Clen is pretty wicked. I got up to 100mcg with 2-3 gallons of water a day, 6 grams of taurine and potassium supplements. I cramped like crazy and injured myself a lot because of dehydration. That being said. It works.