Epidrol cycle training advise

gero09

Awards
So decided to jump on the ph wagon.
This stack is my 23 year old birthday gift.

Goal weight after PCT would be to be 195 solid at 6-8% BF.

Stats.
6"1 @ 183 lbs (186lbs on a good day)
BF 10-12% haven't checked it in a while.
22 turning 23 mid September.

Cycle info.
EP-Stane 30/30/30/30/30/30
Cycle assist 2/2/2/2/2/2
ON multivitamin
Fish-oil
MSM
Select Protein
Might buy Russian Bear 5000

PCT.
TAMOXIFEN 20/20/10/10 (got that right?)
I'm not sure what test booster to take so I need some help here.

Diet. (Current)
Training days 6 meals a day
200g protein, 350g carbs, 70g lipids
Rest days 5 meals a day
180g protein, 300g carbs, 60g lipids

What changes should I make to my diet to get the most out of this cycle. Clean bulk.

Training.

I been reading about proper training while on cycle in order to keep most gain is to go up on reps and increasing the weight slowly till 3/4 of the cycle then stayed at that weight. So then I can go up on the PCT and challenge the new muscle fiber while hormones levels are balancing out.

Thanks for the advice
Thanks for the help

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So decided to jump on the ph wagon.
This stack is my 23 year old birthday gift.

Goal weight after PCT would be to be 195 solid at 6-8% BF.

Stats.
6"1 @ 183 lbs (186lbs on a good day)
BF 10-12% haven't checked it in a while.
22 turning 23 mid September.

Cycle info.
EP-Stane 30/30/30/30/30/30
Cycle assist 2/2/2/2/2/2
ON multivitamin
Fish-oil
MSM
Select Protein
Might buy Russian Bear 5000

PCT.
TAMOXIFEN 20/20/10/10 (got that right?)
I'm not sure what test booster to take so I need some help here.

Diet. (Current)
Training days 6 meals a day
200g protein, 350g carbs, 70g lipids
Rest days 5 meals a day
180g protein, 300g carbs, 60g lipids

What changes should I make to my diet to get the most out of this cycle. Clean bulk.

Training.

I been reading about proper training while on cycle in order to keep most gain is to go up on reps and increasing the weight slowly till 3/4 of the cycle then stayed at that weight. So then I can go up on the PCT and challenge the new muscle fiber while hormones levels are balancing out.

Thanks for the advice
Thanks for the help
Don't run epidrol, run Olympus labs epistane, or ironflex, or Celtic labs.
That dosage will give minimal results. You're gonna have to ramp that dose up a ton if you want the results youre talking about.
Lastly, your goal is huge, gaining 10-15 pounds while dropping half your bf is impossible on one mild cycle run. Maybe with injectables (including tren at high doses) that would be possible. But you'd be lucky not to GAIN body fat while gaining that much weight. I'm currently on a much stronger designer at doses way beyond that of this cycle, and iv gained 8-10 pounds while loosing around %2 bf. purely due to diet, and the fact I'm at very high doses of a very powerful steroid.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
In your pct I would use Cel pct assist at 4/4/4/4. Very effective. And yes your nolva dose is correct.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Don't run epidrol, run Olympus labs epistane, or ironflex, or Celtic labs. That dosage will give minimal results. You're gonna have to ramp that dose up a ton if you want the results youre talking about. Lastly, your goal is huge, gaining 10-15 pounds while dropping half your bf is impossible on one mild cycle run. Maybe with injectables (including tren at high doses) that would be possible. But you'd be lucky not to GAIN body fat while gaining that much weight. I'm currently on a much stronger designer at doses way beyond that of this cycle, and iv gained 8-10 pounds while loosing around %2 bf. purely due to diet, and the fact I'm at very high doses of a very powerful steroid.
Goddamn you motivate me jesus lol

gero09

Awards
So what could I expect to get this from the 6 week cycle. And should I bump it up to 40mg for the last three weeks?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So what could I expect to get this from the 6 week cycle. And should I bump it up to 40mg for the last three weeks?
Not much...
If you run epistane. Not epidoll or whatever the ****. Run epistane 40/40/40/40/50/50, and even then, you may be disappointed. Sounds like you need something a bit stronger, I'd run dmz at 40/40/40/40/60/60 and I'm sure you'll love it. Kicks in way faster than epi. Sides are no worse than high dosed epi IMO.

gero09

Awards
Not much... If you run epistane. Not epidoll or whatever the ****. Run epistane 40/40/40/40/50/50, and even then, you may be disappointed. Sounds like you need something a bit stronger, I'd run dmz at 40/40/40/40/60/60 and I'm sure you'll love it. Kicks in way faster than epi. Sides are no worse than high dosed epi IMO.
Isn't Dmz to harsh of a compound to start of?

gero09

Awards
What should I add to the pct? I'm going to cut the cycle to 5 weeks and the last week taking 45mg.

Layout 30/30/30/30/45
Or 30/30/30/45/30?
Read that most gains come in at week 5 or 6?

What other sups should I run in the pct?

gero09

Awards
Tomorrow (Wednesday) is the last day of cycle. As of right now I'm at 196 lbs comfortable.
Questions are for PCT.
Should I dose the novadex higher in the first day of pct?
Other supps that I will be taking for 4 weeks.
Nolvadren XT
Lean Xtreme
Tribulus
Creatine
Pre (which has test boosting abilities) according to the label.
Cycle assist
Multi
Fish
Msm.

At the start of cycle I was at 184-6 at 10% bf
Will get measure tomorrow and at end of PCT for final cycle gains.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
You can run the nolva at 40mg for a few days if you want

Add some DAA to your pct 3g / day

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. ZMA??
Zma helps me sleep a little better but as far as boosting natural test it's not great.

For libido boost you can look at maca products or endo surge turbo.

If you really want zma try and find one with melatonin and valerian or some kinda sleep/calming blend.

I like 3Z by aisports but it's more like zmc cause they use chelate not aspartate but it helps me sleep!

gero09

Awards
Didn't get bf measure today but I hit 197 after my workout.
Question is
Is 5-3-1 wendler a good set/rep regimen to follow during pct to maintain gains?
Suggestions welcome and all other input.