H-Roid Epidrol issue.

NoobStatus

Awards
Hello. Im new to the forum, as well to ph's. I started a H-roid/Epidrol stack for one month as recomended from the local body building store. Im taking 30mg epi and 50mg h-roid. The beginning was great, awesome strength gains and a quick seven pounds. Short there after I got pain in my nipples, along with verry small hard spots directly under my nipples. I was able to get Clomidex (Tokkyo's version of Clomid). The pain stopped and problem doesnt seem to be worsening. I still have two weeks left on cycle, and would like any advice on any other cycle assist and PCT. As of right now the Body Building store said I would only need a test booster as PCT but i'm skeptical. Any recomdations would be appreciated. thank you.

NoobStatus

Awards
That's the info he gave me on clomidex (5.7-dihydroxy-2-phenyl-4h-chromen-4-one). It says oral aromatase inhibiting complex. I chose this cycle due to its supposid dry characteristics. I'm two weeks in on this cycle with no previous cycles.

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
this guy really went off the deep in

NoobStatus

Awards
that compound is Chrysin which is an herbal that is dubious as an AI or a test booster. I would do some research and get something real.
Will do, but the main purpose was opinion on cycle assist and pct. Now that you've shown you know more than an anabolic noob. Some actual advice would be appreciated.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
get a REAL SERM(clomid, nolvadex, toremifene).... period... and add a natty tbooster and DAA.... /thread.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
oh and stop listening to the idiots in a store, do some research and dont attempt another cycle until you know what the hell a SERM is......and you are a few years older!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
ok, I can't tell you to take a SERM because I won't tell you to do something legally gray, however gray stuff is arguably the only stuff that works. For general tips on cycle assist... search forums for cycle assist. Generally they will not include an AI unless you are taking something with estro sides. For post, search forums for PCT. Generally people use a real SERM as Stang has listed. I'm not tryin to be a douche, I just can't tell you, "Take X at Xmg ED on and Y at Ymg ED for PCT"
no one suggested he take a serm.... we suggested he do some research on his rats using a serm like nolva dosed 20/20/10/10... thats what works best in rats...