Epi With Me

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
1 pill left. I'll see what I can do about pics. I will follow this log until the end of pct with another set of pics as well. Push day for me; Try to go out with a bang!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 28
Weight : 161.0 +14.5
Strength killer
Libido has been insane last few days

Today was the last day. Ready to move on to bigger and better things naturally! 14.5 pounds after 4 weeks in my opinion is incredible. bf% went up 1% and I do notice a very slight increase in fat on my gut, but I still look as lean as before. All compound lifts increased by 20-45 pounds, and I've never been stronger. I will have pics up tomorrow hopefully. Thanks for those of you who have been watching and comenting. I hope you stay for the after party!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
good deal. you look thicker in your upper body.
For sure! My lats look to be the biggest change. Arms grew an inch or so. Forearms and shoulders look bigger. I can feel my upper legs have gotten bigger. Hell, everything got bigger! I've seen better results in this month cycle, than I did for the previous 3 months combined and I couldn't be more happy with the results.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 29 still lol
Weight : 161 no change
Strength still up so far
Libido is really high

****... my pct stack kicked my ass today. Better endurance than when I was on epi. Muscles did not fatigue what so ever. Ended early though because I felt I was going to puke from drinking too much water. All my supps tasted like **** and I gulped nearly a gallon. Also felt kinda high... maybe I should have eased into the powders? I need to find a better way to take these w/o needing so much water.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
what are you using during pct now?
nolva, pct assist, fish oil, multi, cee, citrulline malate, aakg, beta alanine, glutamine.... I might be forgetting something. I'll start lean xtreme week 3. There was very little fatigue.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
damn, thats too much it seems like. do what you do man.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
damn, thats too much it seems like. do what you do man.
How is it too much in your opinion? Only negative was drinking so much water, otherwise it was the greatest start to a workout I've felt in a long time.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah epi :p

good work :) defo seeing change in the newest pics! upper body looking more leaned out. You going to carry on logging till your pct is up?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah epi :p

good work :) defo seeing change in the newest pics! upper body looking more leaned out. You going to carry on logging till your pct is up?
Thanks Chub! This log will carry on until my last day of pct with yet another set of pictures.

blakkbwoy

blakkbwoy

Awards
14.5 is pretty damn good! You can definitely see it, good job.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
People in the gym keep telling me my face is looking more bloated then usual. I had like 3 different people tell me that.

Good luck with your PCT!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
People in the gym keep telling me my face is looking more bloated then usual. I had like 3 different people tell me that.

Good luck with your PCT!
I havn't run into any of the problems you had. My libido is still kicking very hard and my joints got better after my weekend break 2 weeks ago. Are you still in your pct?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 31
Weight : 159 Down, but bf has lowered a little as well
Strength seems to still be soaring.
Libido is ridiculous
No negative sides to report, except my back has been bothering me.

Great bench day. First time benching w/o a spotter and I was nervous to go heavy. I didn't want to get caught with the bar on top of me. I didn't go above 185, but got a good pump anyhow. Also did some incline db and machine, skulls, decline, and flies. Ended with 2 light sets of leg press and 2 light sets standing calves just for kicks and because I missed yesterday.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Still going strong my friend, haven't lost anything yet. Feeling pretty good. Just gonna go with the flow and pretend like I'm not on PCT, if I get it in my mind that I'm not on anything then it will somewhat give me a reason not to lift heavier if that makes sense. Trying to keep my eating up and so far that hasn't been a problem either. Breaking out a little on the face but I think thats just me.
My back is still killing me from this work-out I did about 2 days ago. I can barely bend over, its coooooked (probably not a bad thing).

Looking big man, keep it up.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 32
Weight : 160.4
Strength is still up, but my endurance has decreased (been getting little sleep bc of finals for school)
Libido is good

Not much to report other than things are fine and I get my little break from lifting this weekend!

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmmm 14.5lb I will see if I can beat that on my Epi cycle ;)

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Definite Visible gains there Liquid.....nice job. And ur right.....biggest difference was ur lats. Good luck on your PCT.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 32
Weight : 160.4
Strength is still up, but my endurance has decreased (been getting little sleep bc of finals for school)
Libido is good

Not much to report other than things are fine and I get my little break from lifting this weekend!
How's the vascularity? Should have put it in my log, but forearms and shoulders are PUMPED!!!! Lots of veins!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 35
Weight : 159.0
Strength is holding steady. Gained maybe a rep on most. *Highlight* havn't tried to max out in a long time, and never really tried to go past 205. Hit 225 for 1 rep after 2 working sets. I think I'm good for 230 or dare I say 240 after just a warmup.
Libido high

Today's workout was a little slow. Aquired yet another workout buddy that I havn't seen in long time, so there was a bit of chit chat (lost my other workout buddy). Good to have a spotter again for bench and db. Also, I have been picked to run Blue Up and Blue Gene by Controlled Labs and log it. This should be great for pct. Looking forward to the rest of my pct and the results I get.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
looking good liquid, you're holding your gains pretty well (I know your PCT just started ;) )
during your cycle did you get sore joints? if so what did you do to alleviate the soreness?
cheers,

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
looking good liquid, you're holding your gains pretty well (I know your PCT just started ;) )
during your cycle did you get sore joints? if so what did you do to alleviate the soreness?
cheers,
There was a 3 day stretch in week 3 where I had a small issue with pain in my elbows. After the weekend break it was gone though..... I bought some cissus for it, but only took 1 dose before the problem was gone.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 36
Weight : 159.5
Strength continues
Libido fine

Nothing bad to report. I just drank some green beer for you all! Have a safe night.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
BP update. 124/76 with heart rate of 52. Looks like a week off epi has got my bp normalizing.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 39
Weight : 160.6
Strength up
Libido up

Everything is still going smoothly. By the end of my 6 week pct, I hope to be 165 and pressing 250.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 42
Weight :160.0
Strength up 1 rep over last w/o (bench).
Libido very high

This will be my last update to this log until my final end of pct pics are taken. I will be logging the rest of this pct in supplement section with the Blue Up/Blue Gene stack. Thanks for following along, and I hope the results were able to show the effectiveness of epi.