Epi With Me

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
Weight 154 +7.5 (makes sense since I had gained 2 pounds from day 9 to day 10)
Strength was noticably better than last time around
Libido is still alive

Today was kinda shitty... Didn't get much sleep last night bc of a spanish test. Ate breakfast and took a 4 hour nap, missing 2 meals before workout. Also no milk... so I missed my weight gainer shake and on top of everything had to workout fasted. Only had 2 meals today :dead:. Oh well, 1 bad day out of a month is bound to happen, eh?

Good : While lifting my friend said to me "your arms are getting cut". Just so you understand, he doesn't ever compliment. Must be getting bigger!

Bad : While lifting my friend says to me "what's that bump on your arm?". I usually get 2 little bumps on my forearms when I do biceps, but the bump on my left arm was ****ing huge. Made me a little nervous so I ended my workout prematurely. If any of you know what I'm talking about and can tell me what this is, I'd appreciate it.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
Weight 154 +7.5 (makes sense since I had gained 2 pounds from day 9 to day 10)
Strength was noticably better than last time around
Libido is still alive

Today was kinda shitty... Didn't get much sleep last night bc of a spanish test. Ate breakfast and took a 4 hour nap, missing 2 meals before workout. Also no milk... so I missed my weight gainer shake and on top of everything had to workout fasted. Only had 2 meals today :dead:. Oh well, 1 bad day out of a month is bound to happen, eh?

Yup, eating every few hours is always harder then it sounds for sure.

Good : While lifting my friend said to me "your arms are getting cut". Just so you understand, he doesn't ever compliment. Must be getting bigger!

Bad : While lifting my friend says to me "what's that bump on your arm?". I usually get 2 little bumps on my forearms when I do biceps, but the bump on my left arm was ****ing huge. Made me a little nervous so I ended my workout prematurely. If any of you know what I'm talking about and can tell me what this is, I'd appreciate it.
Wish I could help ya Man, but I have no idea what that could be.

Bump (no pun intended). Anyone?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. Workout hard and heavy (if mass is your goal)
2. Eat lots of good quality protein and carbs
3. Drink your bodyweight in water a day (jk but almost true :p)
4. Take time to recover
5. Make sure you have a great PCT in place with emergency "I don't want tits" supps.

See the Epistane FAQ in my sig for other information.

Oh and keep up the good work :)

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I believe the bump could be superficial subcutaneous lipoma. Only thing that doesn't seem to make sense is that it grows when I flex. I read lipomas can have blood capillaries, so maybe it can grown upon flexing? Oh well, if it wants to blow up like a balloon then I'm going to make it explode next bicep day. **** health and safety, right? I'm gonna kill it!:saw:lol

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
I believe the bump could be superficial subcutaneous lipoma. Only thing that doesn't seem to make sense is that it grows when I flex. I read lipomas can have blood capillaries, so maybe it can grown upon flexing? Oh well, if it wants to blow up like a balloon then I'm going to make it explode next bicep day. **** health and safety, right? I'm gonna kill it!:saw:lol
Just did a google on that so now I'm a very experienced medical professional. Sounds like a doctor could remove that pretty quick and safe if it's bugging ya.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Just did a google on that so now I'm a very experienced medical professional. Sounds like a doctor could remove that pretty quick and safe if it's bugging ya.
I'm just worried it's a vein bulging like an anuerism. I don't want to pump up so much it explodes, but all negotiations are off... I'm gonna try to explode it next bicep session (although if it gets real big I'm sure i'll pussy out lol).

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Got bp test done. had 155/87 and 157/87. Too high for my comfort so I will be picking up some celery seed extract and a few other goodies to help me out. I'm also going to increase my veggies. Also, if anyone has any knowledge as to whether bloodpressure in that range is at all dangerous for 4-8 weeks while on cycle???

redhawk08

redhawk08

Awards
Blood pressure in that range for that long is not good. Even in the 130's is considered pre-hypertension, if I'm not mistaken. Hawthorne berry is also used for high bp. Generally a good idea to pre-load a week or two before cycle. My .02.
Good luck on your cycle. I did epi last summer, with good results. Gained 15lbs. Kept about 10lbs. in post cycle. Used t-bomb II, and novadex-xt, with unimpressive results. Will use something different next time.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Blood pressure in that range for that long is not good. Even in the 130's is considered pre-hypertension, if I'm not mistaken. Hawthorne berry is also used for high bp. Generally a good idea to pre-load a week or two before cycle. My .02.
Good luck on your cycle. I did epi last summer, with good results. Gained 15lbs. Kept about 10lbs. in post cycle. Used t-bomb II, and novadex-xt, with unimpressive results. Will use something different next time.
Thanks for the reply. Perhaps this is a cause of not preloading, but it's too late now. I took the test rather dehydrated and starving, so I'm going to get checked in another hour and then 2 hours after that to check for any change. I'm upping my fish oil and may add another scoop a day of cs. Going to see if I can pick up some celery seed and hawthorne berry. I read something about coq10, but I'll have to look further into that. May megadose celery for a few days. I will now be monitoring bp daily.

redhawk08

redhawk08

Awards
Coq10, is also good for heart health too. What are you using for liver care, if I might ask? Too bad liver longer is no longer around. I'll have to look in to that for my next cycle. Liver Armor, from CTD Labs, might be a good choice. So I've heard.
When i dosed epi at 40, that's when it really started to kick in. Have fun.

SoCalSMP

Awards
I did a 1 week pre-load just be safe.
Tho it's obviously too late now, I'd definatley reccomend it for next time.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Ok I tested 2 more times and though still higher than I would like read 149/79 but better than before. Have grape seed on hand and will probably pick up some garlic and celery seed tomorrow. This and 1 extra scoop of CS and I beleive bp will lower.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
That's not Blood Pressure readings bro. That BP is them freaking Bicep Pumps yer getting dude! Bout to blow the cuff off! Seriously keep a watch on it and be careful. Maybe better tomorrow. Good luck.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
That's not Blood Pressure readings bro. That BP is them freaking Bicep Pumps yer getting dude! Bout to blow the cuff off! Seriously keep a watch on it and be careful. Maybe better tomorrow. Good luck.
:lmao:

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Just got done working. Going to pop some grape seed and CS and check my bp. If the numbers arnt outrageous then I will be participating in my soccer game in 34 minutes, lol. Wish me luck. ***plz don't die*** lmao

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Ok, first reading this morning was 155/70 and waited a few minutes and took again at 140/70. So it seems to have come down slightly. Diastolic number was real good, just need to get that systolic number down a decade or 2. Played the soccer game and scored a goal, YAY lmao. However, my agility seemed lower with the quick 7-8 pound increase. I may incorporate some speed training into my routines. I might take today as rest day like yesterday, but if I feel up to it I will do legs later this evening.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Just got 2 readings for my bp. 142/71 and 139/69. It's looking better! Still not where I would like it, but I'm def seeing improvements. Picked up garlic and hawthorne berry to add to the grape seed. NutraPlanet has my celery coming. Looks like I'll have a good rest of my cycle as long as the bump on my arm isn't serious.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I take 10mg at 4am, noon, and 8pm.
but what if you get up at 7:30am like I do? there is no way in hell I am going to get up at 4 to take it what about 7:30 noon 6 and 10 (40mg a day) how dos that sound?

redhawk08

redhawk08

Awards
at 40mg, i'll take 10mg upon waking, 20mg pre w/o, then 10mg around dinner time. usually last dose no later than 7-8pm. worked for me.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
at 40mg, i'll take 10mg upon waking, 20mg pre w/o, then 10mg around dinner time. usually last dose no later than 7-8pm. worked for me.
Yea, just space them out as evenly as you can. I'm not sold on taking 20 mg pre w/o. It may allow for a more intense w/o??? but if spread evenly the rebuild and recovery would probably be greater because you will have higher levels consistantly. This is all just an educated guess from me though.

I'm not against taking 20mg pre w/o with 40mg ed as I may do this myself.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 14
Weight : 155.5 +9.0
Strength was up, but I think I'm getting jaded lol.
Libido is high

Tomorrow is the start of week 3 and 40mg ed. Oh, the magical 40mg. I hope it's as magical to me as it seems to be for everyone else :wizard:.

Strength was good, but it seems the stronger I get, the more I feel like a weak loser. I keep adding more weight everytime, but until I'm repping serious weight I won't be happy. This means repping 225 on bench.

I wanted to get a bp reading tonight, but I realized my wallet was missing so I went straight home. Found it! But I'm just going to get a reading tomorrow morning after work.

jman3967

Awards
what does your pct look like .... 9lbs in 14 days? not bad keep it up

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
what does your pct look like .... 9lbs in 14 days? not bad keep it up
tamox
cel pct assist
lean xtreme
and all current health supps along with addition of creatine, aakg, and glutamine

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
how much is your strength up? My bench went up 33lbs by week 4 while on havoc, my deadlift was pretty much the same, much more endurance though

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
how much is your strength up? My bench went up 33lbs by week 4 while on havoc, my deadlift was pretty much the same, much more endurance though
As of yesterday my bench is up close to 15 pounds for reps of 8.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 15
Weight : 156.6 +10.1
Strength hit pr on lat pulldown by 20 pounds.
Libido is great

Today was a good day in the gym. Had bp checked about 15 minutes ago and it was disapointing. Went back up a bit. I may start megadosing all cardiovascular supps. if it's not improved drastically within a week I will get a doc prescription for meds.

redhawk08

redhawk08

Awards
I think if you took your BP first thing upon waking, you might get a more accurate picture of it. So I'm told. I'm more at risk for high BP because my mother is already taking medication for it. I have to keep an eye on mine. Just a thought.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I think if you took your BP first thing upon waking, you might get a more accurate picture of it. So I'm told. I'm more at risk for high BP because my mother is already taking medication for it. I have to keep an eye on mine. Just a thought.
Thanks for the help. I keep reading if your arms are 13 inches or bigger you may need a bigger cuff. Oh well, I'll just do the best I can to lower my bp. I def need to lower my sodium.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Just my 2 cents, but maybe hold of on bumping up to 40mg until your comfortable with you BP. Your making great gains at 30. REALLY GREAT GAINS!!!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Just my 2 cents, but maybe hold of on bumping up to 40mg until your comfortable with you BP. Your making great gains at 30. REALLY GREAT GAINS!!!
Thanks for the reply Graglor. I've been doing more research and as it seems most of the time on ph/ds and even aas, bp goes up. Can be cause of body weight increasing drastically and/or retaining more water. Every thread I've read, they all go back to normal a few days after cycle. I'll continue to pound down the hawthorne berry and other support supps. If for some reason it rises any more I will discontinue epi and start pct.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply Graglor. I've been doing more research and as it seems most of the time on ph/ds and even aas, bp goes up. Can be cause of body weight increasing drastically and/or retaining more water. Every thread I've read, they all go back to normal a few days after cycle. I'll continue to pound down the hawthorne berry and other support supps. If for some reason it rises any more I will discontinue epi and start pct.
Good plan Buddy!

SoCalSMP

Awards
Liquid,
you're making amazing gains, what is your diet like, any fat loss!??

i think i need to eat more, lol.

Typical Day:

Breakfast- Protein shake and supps

Lunch: Chicken and rice supps

around 3:00 - something of high protein, maybe tuna sandwhich on wheat

Dinner- Salmon, rice, vegtables Supps

Protein shake before and after workout as well.

Banana, orange, or apple, etc. a few hours before bed..

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Liquid,
you're making amazing gains, what is your diet like, any fat loss!??

i think i need to eat more, lol.

Typical Day:

Breakfast- Protein shake and supps

Lunch: Chicken and rice supps

around 3:00 - something of high protein, maybe tuna sandwhich on wheat

Dinner- Salmon, rice, vegtables Supps

Protein shake before and after workout as well.

Banana, orange, or apple, etc. a few hours before bed..
Seems to me you need to eat much much more. You're eating like you're 50 pounds.....

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Oh and my bf% seems to be the same, which at my rate of increased weight is perfectly fine in my eyes!!!! My rib lines are showing a bit more, so who knows, maybe I did shed a little bit. That would seem impossible though....

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 16
Weight : 156.0 +9.5
Strength was good and endurance/reps were even better
Libido is strong (having sexual dreams)

Leg day today. Crazy pump in my right leg is interfering a bit. Crazy veins. I'm going to be honest... anytime I ever did legs I would do shitty form. Leg press I would go only 2/3 way down. After starting epi I have made sure to make form as best as possible. Pushed 450 for 12 great reps today. So often I see guys max it out and only go half way down.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Agreed..... BP is only going to increase with a higher dose. Are you noticing any sort of headaches or frequent light-headedness?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Agreed..... BP is only going to increase with a higher dose. Are you noticing any sort of headaches or frequent light-headedness?
No headaches. I do get a pop in my left ear about 3 times a day. Only time I get lightheaded is when doing squats lmao. My celery seed came in yesterday, so add that to my arsenal. I've been slacking on getting another bp reading lately. I'll make sure to get one tomorrow morning, and if I don't then I want everyone to neg me. Been megadosing hawethorne and I will double up on celery along with grape seed.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
No headaches. I do get a pop in my left ear about 3 times a day. Only time I get lightheaded is when doing squats lmao. My celery seed came in yesterday, so add that to my arsenal. I've been slacking on getting another bp reading lately. I'll make sure to get one tomorrow morning, and if I don't then I want everyone to neg me. Been megadosing hawethorne and I will double up on celery along with grape seed.
I haven't really kept up on this log much at all, but did you get some baseline BP readings a week or so before starting this cycle? Gains look very impressive thus far. Keep up the good work!

And have you put any thought in supplementing with CoQ-10? I think it's much more effective than Hawthorne Berry. But with that being said, I still wouldn't go without either...

I cannot comment on the ear popping issue. No idea there...

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I haven't really kept up on this log much at all, but did you get some baseline BP readings a week or so before starting this cycle? Gains look very impressive thus far. Keep up the good work!

And have you put any thought in supplementing with CoQ-10? I think it's much more effective than Hawthorne Berry. But with that being said, I still wouldn't go without either...

I cannot comment on the ear popping issue. No idea there...
No, that's one thing I'm truly regretting is not getting my bp checked before the cycle. I also passed on preloading support supps. I have looked at the bottles of coq10 everytime I'm in the store, lol. It's not that exspensive, so I might as well pick some up. Right now I'm taking CS, fish oil, hawethorne berry, grape seed, celery, multi, and garlic. Just started taking hawethorne, garlic, and grape seed a few days ago. Started celery today. Oh, and I've been reading that rapid weight gain can significantly raise bp. This along with epi and my high sodium intake will cause a high reading.

SoCalSMP

Awards
No, that's one thing I'm truly regretting is not getting my bp checked before the cycle. I also passed on preloading support supps. I have looked at the bottles of coq10 everytime I'm in the store, lol. It's not that exspensive, so I might as well pick some up. Right now I'm taking CS, fish oil, hawethorne berry, grape seed, celery, multi, and garlic. Just started taking hawethorne, garlic, and grape seed a few days ago. Started celery today. Oh, and I've been reading that rapid weight gain can significantly raise bp. This along with epi and my high sodium intake will cause a high reading.
After reading about your BP issues, i had mine checked today.
3 tests all about 110/55...

i think yours may have something to do with then CRAZY weight gain.

or may have been a precondition prior to cycle that you just didn't know about.

good luck, keep us updated!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Bp check. 135/75 I feel better about these numbers. Now that I can focus more on lifting and less on worry, I'm going to tear the gym up today!

jcratty75

Awards
Epi is an awesome compound i leaned out alot and got a boat load of strength the only side was my abs would cramp up on me when i worked them to the point of pain but didnt get any back pumps.
good luck with the rest of it 30mgs is good for the first time around

jman3967

Awards
since epistane is a progestin is there any diference between taking tamox or clomid for pct?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 17
Weight : 157.5 +11.0 bf 7.7%
Strength going up up up
Libido is good. Maybe not as strong as before cycle, but it's still fine. Then again I really can't tell, lol.

Every bench day I move up about 5 pounds with same reps. That is 40 pounds over 4 weeks, so I hope to see this continue. My joints and tendons are starting to take a beating. Scale keeps climbing, and I keep eating. bf% said 7.7 today.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
The first 3 weeks during my cycle were amazing. Gained about 10-12 pounds and the strength gains were really steady. Felt like I was on top of the world.
The 4th week was when it hit me, and it hit me HARD. Upping the dosage to 40mg was probably not the best decision, my libido is non-existent and it doesn't matter how much water I drink the pumps are ridiculous. My joints are so dry, its almost unbearable. Only 4 more days to go so I'm gonna man up and finish. This will definitely be my last and only cycle till I get alot older, I definitely should of took the advice from others but I just was set on doing it and now I know a lot better.
Good luck with the rest of your cycle, I'll be following along!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
The first 3 weeks during my cycle were amazing. Gained about 10-12 pounds and the strength gains were really steady. Felt like I was on top of the world.
The 4th week was when it hit me, and it hit me HARD. Upping the dosage to 40mg was probably not the best decision, my libido is non-existent and it doesn't matter how much water I drink the pumps are ridiculous. My joints are so dry, its almost unbearable. Only 4 more days to go so I'm gonna man up and finish. This will definitely be my last and only cycle till I get alot older, I definitely should of took the advice from others but I just was set on doing it and now I know a lot better.
Good luck with the rest of your cycle, I'll be following along!
Sounds like it was an overall good cycle for you. Why do you consider those sides to be so negative? Are you supplementing taurine for pumps and cissus for joints? And with proper pct, your libido should come back fine.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Its hard to go from being so high up and then coming right down. The woman is not to happy about my problems, I can fake the desire but I can't fake the function.
It was definitely a great cycle don't get me wrong, fingers crossed that I keep the gains going into PCT. Started Leviathon 3 days ago so I'm hoping that helps a bit.